Sharing Life Photography Reviews

Sharing Life Photography 4
Sharing Life Photography 5

Brien Hubbard · Getting married on 08/05/2020

Wedding ceremony

Marriana was the best! Marriana was informative, energetic, and FUN. We felt like mariana was a long time friend

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Stacey

Stacey Mroz · Getting married on 12/05/2019

Perfect Photographers, Perfect Day

Raquel and Mariana were unbelievable to work with. My husband and I married alone on a beach in Costa Rica and they made us feel very comfortable. They were able to capture the beauty of the incredible views and more importantly, how much fun we had. This was the first day of forever for us and these ladies gave us photos that will allow us to remember it perfectly.

Sharing Life Photography 6
    Sent on 05/20/2019

Antonela Narciso · Married on 10/31/2019

Excelente, las mejores fotos de mi vida

Profesional, creativa, las mejores fotos de mi vida y al mejor precio! Realmente vale la pena

Erika · Married on 10/21/2019

So perfect

Everything was so perfect, this kind of experience are the ones we need in our lives ❤️

Jackie · Married on 10/19/2019

The best experienc ever. The photos are amaizing.I would do it again a million times

Mariana and Raquel are the best. They were with me from the first moment. The experienc was incredible and I highly recommend them, they are the nicest people. The pictures are better than we expected. Everything was amazing

• Virginia

Virginia · Married on 10/07/2019

My eternal pleasure

When I contacted with them I have never expect to get this amazing results. Watching these images on my eyes, has brought me back an eternal Joy for the life we are starting together. Mariana a Raquel are great and even thought we have no idea about posing or modeling, you can check the result. Their camaras and their guidance has been magical
    Now We can keep these images forever and that it will be our eternal pleasure
    Thanks a lot for this quality and amazing pictures

Sent on 11/02/2019

Rios · Married on 09/01/2019

Excelente grande

Excelente, lo mejor en fotografía

Lisa Bowen · Married on 06/22/2019

Thank you so much for everything you did for us at our wedding and with our engagement photos. The photos are truly beautiful and full of life, emotion and really captured the magic of the day. Raquel was incredibly good at putting everyone at ease and getting them to smile genuine smiles. She has been available and responsive anytime I have had questions (and as the Bride I had plenty). She was an indispensable source of knowledge on the day of and events leading up to the wedding in addition to providing us with remarkable photos. Something that at least a dozen people told us is that Raquel was so non-intrusive, yet everywhere, catching such poignant moments at both the ceremony and reception. Raquel, You are so incredibly talented and we were so lucky to have you! You're totally awesome and we can’t wait to use you at our next family event in Costa Rica!

Sharing Life Photography 7
    Sharing Life Photography 8
    Sharing Life Photography 9
    Sent on 04/10/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 05/11/2019

Blessed with amazing captured memories!!

Mariana and Raquel are amazing people and photographers!  From the beginning Mariana went out of her way to help make our vision a reality.  They really went above and beyond in so many ways and delivered more then was agreed upon, which was so kind of them.  She was so easy to work with, making us and our guests laugh and relax for an amazing photo shoot.  We couldn't appreciate more having had them capture and be a part of our special day.  We are very pleased with the entire experience, and our photos!  We highly recommend Sharing Life Photography!

Sharing Life Photography 10
    Sharing Life Photography 11
    Sharing Life Photography 12
    Sharing Life Photography 13
    Sharing Life Photography 14
    Sent on 06/14/2019

Julie · Married on 05/04/2019

Excellent photography skills and a pleasure to work with!

Our photos are beautiful and so professionally done! I am so happy with the outcome and the angles they were able to capture! I didn’t notice they were even there a lot of the time but they were and they captured so many wonderful moments! They exceeded my expectations and I’m very pleased with their prompt service! I got all of my edited photos back after 10 days!!! Wow I am so amazed!!

Sharing Life Photography 15
    Sharing Life Photography 16
    Sharing Life Photography 17
    Sent on 05/16/2019
  • Jared

Jared · Married on 04/27/2019

Couldn't Be Happier

The photos turned out great! From the first email, Raquel was extremely responsive. On the day of our wedding, Raquel was prompt, professional, courteous, and very easy to work with. In addition to the posed photos, she captured a ton of great candid shots during the ceremony and reception. Plus, we had our photos within a few days - way faster than we expected! My wife and I would highly recommend Sharing Life to anyone in need of a great photographer in Costa Rica.

Sent on 12/27/2018
  • Claire

Claire Stephenson · Married on 04/15/2019

Greatest Wedding Photographer!

I don’t even know where to begin.. I am so incredibly grateful to have stumbled upon Sharinf Life Photography. From the start, Mariana and Raquel have been gracious, attentive and personable.

When I reached out to Mariana she responded right away!! We set up a Skype call to discuss both of our visions and the rest is history!! How many other photographers take the time to Skype with you for for almost an hour BEFORE you’ve even committed to working with them?!

We signed the contract and sent over the first half of the deposit ( very easy process and very affordable for that quality of work). From the point I contributed to stay in contact with Mariana and she was an amazing resource in helping me finalize other wedding details. Since I am based out of California she reached out to some florists for me and made sure I felt comfortable with everything for my wedding. Keep in mind this is totally outside of her job description and was just doing this out of the kindness of her heart.

Mariana joined us for rehearsal dinner just to meet us and our family and everyone instantly loved her. She makes everyone feel comfortable and just lights up a room.

The next day Raquel and Mariana showed up at 3pm and started taking photos of us getting ready. They are honestly the best dynamic duo on the planet. Both Raquel and Mariana are kind, funny, professional & do a fantastic job of making you feel at ease when taking pictures.

The entire process was seamless and quick— we have a large blended family and they managed to handle it with total grace.

After the family photos, Raquel and Mariana drove us in their personal car to Playa Hermosa and we did a sunset beach session. We had so much fun and it felt natural and candid.

When we got back to the house all of our wedding guests (including me and my husband) jumped in the pool. This was Mariana and Raquel’s idea and we all LOVED it.

The day after the wedding they made an extra special movie for us of our wedding party jumping in the pool. Again, that was just something they did to be kind and thoughtful. In addition, they send you preview photos the NEXT day so that you have some pictures to share with family and on social media. How many photographers do that?! I have friends and family memebers who wait 5 months to see a wedding picture. The pictures are BEAUTIFUL.

Not only are they fantastic and professional photographers, they are also just wonderful human beings.

I promise you will not be disappointed. I am convinced they are the greatest duo on the planet!!!

Sharing Life Photography 18
    Sent on 04/20/2019

Taiya · Married on 04/09/2019

Absolutely Amazing!!

Words cannot describe how grateful my husband and I are that we found Mariana with Sharing Life Photography! From the get go she was so professional and very quick to respond to any questions we had. She was very quick to get the gallery sent off to us with so many beautiful photos. The day of the wedding she was so fun and absolutely incredible to work with. She captured such amazing photos and even more than that, captured our personalities and love in the pictures. Our family could not stop talking about how fun and awesome she was! She added a nice, fun touch to our wedding! You truly can see Mariana’s passion in what she does. If you are looking for a wedding photographer in CR, look no further, Mariana with Sharing Life Photography will not disappoint. Thank you Mariana, we are so thankful!

Sharing Life Photography 19
    Sharing Life Photography 26
    Sent on 04/20/2019

Natalie Stafford · Married on 03/22/2019

Amazing photographer!!!!!!

Mariana was incredible. Our photos turned out amazing. Could not have asked for a better photographer. She made us feel so comfortable. My husband hates having his picture taken. She even made him look photogenic. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 04/02/2019
  • Chrissy

Chrissy Binkley · Married on 03/16/2019

Picture perfect memories

Raquel was amazing from start to finish! She was prompt, friendly and took amazing photos of the entire day. We have over 600 photos from our day and they are all beautiful! Everything I hoped for and more :) I recommend Raquel and Sharing Life photography for making your wedding memories unforgettable!

Sharing Life Photography 27
    Sharing Life Photography 28
    Sharing Life Photography 29
    Sharing Life Photography 30
    Sharing Life Photography 31
    Sent on 04/01/2019

De Rejón · Married on 03/05/2019

Professional and Friendly

Mariana did an excellent job of taking our intimate wedding photos. She was a true professional and we loved her relaxed and fun style. She helped us enjoy the afternoon and captured so many beautiful photos in just 1.5 hours, many more than we could ever have expected. We highly recommend the work of Sharing Life Photography. Thank you Mariana!

Sharing Life Photography 32
    Sent on 03/17/2019

Jorge · Married on 03/02/2019

Amazing Amazing Amazing!!! I am so glad I picked Mariana as my photographer for my surprise engagement pictures. I told her what I was looking for and she made the rest of it happen. My family and friends all love the pictures, and my fiance and I still look at the pictures and are extremely happy with every single picture that was taken. I still remember when the photoshoot was happening, Mariana made it seem very natural and most importantly fun! I would do it all over again. Highly recommended.

Sent on 09/11/2018
  • O

Olympia · Married on 03/02/2019

Far exceeded my expectations

From the first email I sent, you could tell I was going to be taken care of. One thing I need to feel at ease, especially being a destination wedding, is quick responses. The day of was perfectly directed and my photos look like a fairy tail. I definitely got the best bang for my buck! You definitely won’t be disappointed.

Sharing Life Photography 33
    Sharing Life Photography 34
    Sharing Life Photography 35
    Sharing Life Photography 36
    Sent on 03/18/2019

Karen Hernandez · Married on 02/22/2019

Best photos

Rachel & Mariana are the best, they did a great job and my daughter just loved them!! highly recommended! Best family pictures ever! If you want great pictures get in touch with them.

Sent on 03/27/2019

Emma Ross · Married on 02/11/2019

Wedding Photos

Raquel took our wedding photos and it was a joy to work with her. She made both my husband my myself feel comfortable in front of the camera and got us some beautiful pictures. Raquel had a great turn around time and even got us some sneak peak pictures just a couple hours after our wedding! We eloped, so this was really important to us to be able to send a picture to our family and friends. Overall I had a great experience and would use them again!

Sharing Life Photography 37
    Sent on 11/13/2019

Brigitte Denton · Married on 02/02/2019

Extremely impressed!

Mariana was professional and personable. She showed up an hour early to give her time voluntarily so she could spend more time capturing the getting ready process and make the experience and result even better for us. She made us feel comfortable and took her time capturing a variety of settings and poses. She took absolutely beautiful photos (which are really works of art) of our wedding. On top of that she was very fast and provided a preview just a few days after the wedding and our full package of photos about 2 weeks after the wedding. You can tell she loves what she does, the care comes through in her photos. These will be treasured forever.

Sharing Life Photography 38
    Sharing Life Photography 39
    Sent on 02/18/2019

Victoria · Married on 01/05/2019

Amazing pictures!!

Amazing pictures!!
    They were exactly what we were looking for. Absolutely profesional, great people, they gave us more than we could hace imagine!

Sent on 03/27/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly Katich · Married on 12/22/2018

Every moment was captured with beautiful photos!

Our photos captured the beauty of the surroundings and the happiness we felt during our vow renewal celebration. Raquel was friendly, professional, flexible and talented. We felt like she knew us from the very first hello. She could read our minds when suggesting beautiful locations and candid shots. Looking at the photos as much as I do, I can’t think of a moment that was missed. We love the phots she took at sunset on the beach. We will never forget our special day. Pura Vida.

Sharing Life Photography 40
    Sent on 01/31/2019
  • Daina

Daina Gasner · Married on 12/20/2018

Perfection!

Mariana is gem. She’s super flexible and laid back and makes you feel at ease. She ran around the entire resort with us and every single picture looks amazing. I would highly recommend using her for your photograph.

Sent on 01/14/2019
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 12/01/2018

A truly pura vida photographer

When my husband and I (both American) decided to get married at Secrets Papagayo in Costa Rica, we sought a local photographer who would effortlessly capture the natural beauty of Costa Rica in all of our photos. Raquel at Sharing Life Photography was that person. A dream to work with, Raquel made the stress of the day fade away with her relaxed demeanor. Her ability to capture the natural light is one of the main reasons we choose Sharing Life Photography. Our photos are absolutely stunning. Raquel was responsive to our needs, flexible with our timeline, and even went out of her way to make sure we had the photos we had hoped for. An added plus was she turned around our photos so quickly we had them in our inbox before we even left the country, which was a nice peace of mind to have! I highly highly recommend Sharing Life Photography. One tip though - make sure you have a clear list of all the photos you want and share that with your photographer and family/friends beforehand! You won't remember all the combinations the day of the wedding, trust me :)

Sharing Life Photography 45