Shannon Grant Photography Reviews

36 | Plymouth, MA

36 Reviews for Shannon Grant Photography

Samantha · Married on 10/27/2018

Shannon is Amazing!

Shannon was a dream to work with. She was responsive, incredibly helpful (with photography related questions as well as other vendor recommendations), and her photographs are beautiful. She not only gets incredible portraits- but she captures all of the important little details of your day. Hiring her was one of the best decisions we made. I would recommend her 1000 times over.

Sent on 10/28/2018

Ashley Lutz · Married on 10/13/2018

AMAZING to work with, Timeless pictures

Shannon was absolutely AMAZING to work with. She was incredible throughout the entire process and I felt like I had nothing to worry about. I trusted her completely and the images she captured on our special day were perfect. We are definitely going to cherish these pictures forever. I love Shannon's style and the pictures are timeless. If you're looking for a photographer in the Boston/Cape Cod area I highly recommend Shannon. Even my guests commented on how great our photographer was and how much they loved her. Thank you soooo much, Shannon!!

Sent on 12/22/2018

Danielle Scocca · Married on 09/15/2018

Captured ALL the moments!

Shannon was amazing to work with from start to finish. She was ALWAYS extremely responsive to all our email/telephone questions and helped create the vision from start to finish from engagement photos to the wedding day. Due to the tragic gas explosions in the North Andover area, we had to change almost every detail of the wedding the day before. Shannon was so great and rolled with every change (timing of the day's events, hotel change, church not having power, etc.) and everything was seriously flawless! She also captured the classic moments that we wanted as well as some unexpected ones (church lights coming on right at the end of the ceremony!). We will cherish these pictures for a lifetime and are so glad that we chose to work with Shannon. To top it all off, her personality is bubbly, warm, and you feel as though you have known her your whole life. We would recommend Shannon to anyone getting married looking for the photographer who goes the extra mile with a smile and truly loves her craft!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Kate L Tucker · Married on 09/01/2018

The only photographer I will ever use again!

We couldn't have picked a better suited photographer for our wedding! Shannon was amazing from start to finish and really added a lot to our entire experience. She was responsive, professional and great at directing us to capture the best photos. She was also amazing at wrangling our very LARGE family and bridal party for the posed pictures! We cannot wait to use Shannon again for family portraits!!!!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Brunilda · Married on 10/21/2017

Shannon was amazing and oh so talented! She captured more than a few amazing moments from our wedding and we had really high quality end photos. We had to adjust the setting of our family photos due to rain (sad) and wound up in the middle of a busy city. Shannon was flexible accomodating and was able to time the photos perfectly to avoid the back crowds. The pictures came out better than expected - white glowing and beautiful. We highly recommend her - you will not regret it!!

Sent on 06/30/2018

Christina · Married on 09/02/2017

We received two referrals for Shannon from industry professionals (Bre Welch and Jayd Jackson) and they couldn’t have been more spot-on. From her website and backend processes to her responsiveness, thoughtfulness (she even sent us a Christmas gift before we even met!), and overall professionalism, Shannon could not be more worth the investment for your photography needs. The morning of my wedding I could not have been more nervous and seeing Shannon with her warm smile immeadiately put me at ease. She made some executive decisions (such as including my now step-son in our first look shot) and the end product was absolutely priceless. Our photos are stunning and have already served as our gifts to all of our friends and family. (We even mailed copies of our guest photos because they were so good!) Shannon has become a good friend of ours and it’s always a blast to see her shoot at our friend’s weddings. Shannon is an absolute A++

Sent on 07/08/2018

Nicole · Married on 08/26/2017

Shannon Grant Photography

We were lucky enough to find Shannon amidst a wedding crisis and she totally saved the day! We were forced to change our venue and date and Shannon (by the grace of God) was available and she was absolutely wonderful to work with! We did our engagement shoot and our wedding with her and couldn’t be happier with how the photos came out… She was able to make even the most uncomfortable person in front of the camera look amazing in pretty much every shot! It was hard to choose which photos to put in the album because all of them were magical! My husband and I will forever be grateful for the way she captured our day and our families in such a special way that we now can look back on for the rest of our lives with pride. Do you not think twice about using Shannon, it is going to be one of the easiest wedding decisions you’ll ever make, I promise!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Keryn · Married on 07/08/2017

Shannon Grant Photography was so wonderful to work with for our wedding and engagement photos. Shannon and her crew were so accommodating and got the most amazing shots of everyone! And she even got great pictures of our dog in our engagement photos AND at the wedding (yes our dog was in the wedding). Shannon is super sweet and funny and you can't help but smile when she is behind the camera. She makes you feel very comfortable and really gets to know you and what type of pictures you want of your special day.

Sent on 07/26/2017

Shannon Grant Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your feedback, Keryn! It was wonderful working with you and your families (adorable dog included) and we're beyond excited for you to see your wedding photos! It was an absolute honor to be along for the ride. Thank you for choosing Shannon Grant Photography!

ashley · Married on 10/19/2016

Shannon is the most amazing photographer out there!!! We choose Shannon after reviewing her impressive portfolio of artistic and natural looking photos (We aren't fans of the old school posed photos). She has the ability to photograph you at the best angles and capture the feeling of the day, through a photograph. Being photographed can sometime be awkward but Shannon made us feel so comfortable during both our engagement shoot and wedding day. She also met with us before our engagement shoot to go over the shot list and the look and feel of what we wanted to capture within our photos. She discussed topics such as theme, important photos, location etc. Also a major plus is she was also very responsive to email and phone. We are very happy with all the photos taken on our Wedding day and would highly recommend Shannon Grant Photography!!!

Sent on 01/01/2017

Shannon Grant Photography's reply:

Ashley, thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! It was an honor to get to know you and document this important time in both your lives. Your happiness means the world to me and I'm so pleased that you had a great experience! Thank you for choosing Shannon Grant Photography!

Julia · Married on 09/24/2016

Shannon is an absolute gem! We had the pleasure of doing an engagement shoot w/ her beforehand and felt so at ease and excited for her to shoot our wedding immediately after working with her. She's extremely professional, funny, fun, and of course an amazing photographer. We didn't feel nervous at all. She just gets us! Wedding photos are a big deal and we couldn't have been happier with our decision. Shannon was one of our best wedding decisions!

Sent on 09/29/2016

Shannon Grant Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your feedback! Making your client experience enjoyable is one of my major goals so it's great to know that you had fun working with me! Thanks for choosing Shannon Grant Photography! xx

Ashley · Married on 09/17/2016

Where do I even begin?! There simply aren't enough words to express how much we loved working with Shannon. On top of her level of professionalism, her pride in her work, and an eye for photography unparalleled to none, she is truly one of the most fun people I've ever met! We couldn't have asked for a better photographer and would recommend Shannon to anyone a THOUSAND times over. We love you Shannon!!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Michelle · Married on 08/02/2015

Shannon is excellent, artistic, and an overall fun professional. She was very accommodating with consulting us and our wedding pictures came out amazing. I could not stop grinning ear to ear as I relived the memories captured by Shannon. I HIGHLY recommend Shannon for anyone looking for a professional photographer.

Sent on 09/16/2015

Shannon was great to work with throughout the wedding planning process and on the day itself. Both our engagement photos and wedding photos are gorgeous. She is also personable and reliable. We would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 02/29/2016
  • F

Freya · Married on 12/21/2014

I've been working with Shannon for years with some fashion and bridal styled photo shoots, so when my own wedding came around, I knew just who to ask! In fact, I only asked her! I was totally pumped when she said she was available. She is totally chill and professional when planning, but especially at the wedding and reception she blended in seamlessly with my family and was completely unobtrusive. We got our photos back much quicker than we were expecting, and were 100% happy with what she captured. Thank you, Shannon!

Sent on 02/03/2015

Amber · Married on 10/05/2014

I have to be honest. I chose Shannon Grant Photography after having posed for Shannon years before as a model. I've watched Shannon grow as a photographer and I've always loved her work and hoped that she would be the one taking my wedding photos. We persuaded her to go all the way to Las Vegas to shoot our wedding. Not only did she do a wonderful job and provide us with spectacular photos of our wedding, she also did a desert shoot with us the day before. Shannon took charge when she needed to and made sure we got the shots we wanted with the people we wanted. Because our's was a small affair, we actually got shots of every guests and at least one picture with every guest, several with most of them! Shannon even took a fantastic photo of everyone who attended on our gorgeous staircase. We could not have asked for a better experience and we received our photos at a reasonable rate in a timely fashion. We've looked the pictures over a hundred times already! Now we just have to decided what wonderful things we are going to do with them. Thanks, Shannon! You were everything we hoped you would be and then some. We missed you after the wedding because you fit in just like one of the family. I would recommend Shannon Grant Photography to any bride without blinking at eye, she's every bit as amazing as all of these 5-star reviews say.

Sent on 11/22/2014

Jillian · Married on 09/13/2014

Shannon Grant is the BEST in the business. Period. When my sister had her at her wedding, I knew no matter what, she would have to do mine! She will make you feel so GREAT! She made me and my (reluctant) husband feel like supermodels, and our photo session with her between the ceremony and cocktail hour was one of our favorite parts of the day - that's how special she is. Her passion for all things "wedding" is matched by her talent and eye for a great shot. You may forget she is even there - until you get the best and funnest portfolio of photos you could ever dream of!

Sent on 10/28/2014

Shannon is fantastic! Being comfortable around your wedding photographer is HUGELY important as you will be spending a lot of time with her and she will be capturing intimate moments between you and your partner for you to enjoy for years to come. Not only is Shannon friendly, she makes you feel comfortable. She's also very flexible, working with you to ensure you get the best shots and even let us reschedule our engagement shoot due to weather. She's not only a great photographer, but she's a really great person as well. I'd recommend her to anyone looking for an awesome photographer! (Oh and she's a great value! But even if she wasn't, she was such a pleasure to work with I would still choose to work with her again!)

Sent on 11/05/2014

Katie · Married on 10/13/2013

There would never be enough room in this review to say how much I love Shannon. Her eye for photography is unparalleled and I am so happy she was able to capture and share our day with us. She is so laid back and made us so calm on a day that could easily become nerve-wracking. We love our photos!!

Sent on 01/05/2014

Abby · Married on 08/26/2013

Shannon made our wedding such a fantastic night! We were so grateful for everything that she did for us and cannot believe how lucky we were to have found her!

She did so much for us; she got me water when I needed it and (it felt like) keeping the entire show running! We had an awesome time and are so happy to have the most beautiful photographs to prove it.

Thank you so much for everything, Shannon!

Sent on 12/05/2013

From first contact, Shannon was the most friendly, energetic, sweet, positive person & her emails were so much more personal and engaging than other photographers and vendors. She asked me to tell her a bit about myself, as she wanted to make sure we would be a good match and I loved that – I felt that she valued whether we would click (no pun?) with each other and that was such a nice feeling; rather than just figuring out details about the date, time, and price, she emphasized that this was an important detail for both of us. This helped create such a comfort level with Shannon that working through the wedding details and shooting the day of the wedding were great experiences. My husband is not super comfortable with having his picture taken and he agreed that she made him feel really comfortable and at ease, resulting in great pictures. Furthermore on my wedding day, I lost track of time a bit at the reception so ended up being a little crazed figuring out how to get dances, cake cutting, etc. done for photo ops and Shannon totally went with the flow even when I was frazzled. She simply is lovely and awesome. Her amazing work obviously speaks for itself but just know that you will end up with absolutely gorgeous pictures. You’ll feel at ease during portraits and be pleasantly surprised at all the little moments and details that she somehow captures beautifully – she doesn’t miss a beat (I think it’s some kind of wizardry) and you’ll be glad you can experience things you missed. I know sticking to a wedding budget is hard but for me, one of the most important places to spend was on photography and Shannon is worth every penny – you will not regret the gorgeous images you will no doubt get from her, and you could not ask for a nicer, funner person to guide you through your wedding day. Your photographer will be more involved on your wedding day than any other vendor so going with someone who is an amazing talent and an awesome person like Shannon is a must!

Sent on 07/31/2014

Jennifer · Married on 07/05/2013

Shannon is amazing! From the minute you meet her, you feel like you've known her forever! She is professional, extremely easy to work, and friendly. I personally don't love having my picture taken, but Shannon has a way of making you feel really comfortable in front of the camera. Besides being a great person, she takes unbelievable photos! Shannon captured every emotion and special moment of my wedding day. I LOVE every single picture she took! I would highly recommend her to anyone in need of a photographer. Thank you Shannon! You are the best!

Sent on 03/08/2014

Hilary · Married on 11/03/2012

We are blown away by our photos! Shannon truly told the story of our wedding day through her photos, it was like reliving the day all over again! She didn't miss a thing, and caught amazing moments we weren't even aware of. Shannon is incredible to work with, great with communication and detail. The other fantastic thing is how stealth she is while taking photos! Maybe it was just the wedding day blur but she was so smooth about snapping photos and not being distracting. Even our guests and family members commented on this.
    The most exciting part was seeing the final images. Shannon captures so many different moods and styles you will have a vast selection to choose from. We wanted a slightly more modern/journalistic approach and Shannon totally delivered, while not neglecting the traditional family shots that we also wanted to get. If you want gorgeous photos that truly tell the story of your wedding Shannon is your girl, she is truly an Artist. We will treasure our photos forever, thank you again Shannon.

Sent on 12/12/2012

Monika · Married on 09/15/2012

Shannon was the best investment we made in our wedding!

Sent on 12/03/2012

Caitlin · Married on 06/30/2012

Love love love Shannon!! She took such unique pictures of our wedding! She truly captured each and every detail I had wished she would notice. She also made me act kinda goofy and the pics she got of me doing it were smashing! She really has a great intuition of what will work during a photography shoot.

Sent on 07/26/2012
  • Mrs. Jeni Olivier

Jeni · Married on 06/01/2012

Shannon photographed both our engagement photos and our wedding. As a local hair and makeup artist working in the photography industry I have seen and worked with lot of the photography talent in the area but knew Shannon was the perfect choice for the feel we wanted. Her work captures all of what we hoped for and we were thrilled with the outcome! The hardest part for me was knowing I had to be in front of the camera instead of being behind the scenes, which is definitely my comfort zone. I tend to tense up in front of the camera and take akward photos. Shannon made both the wedding day and engagement photo shoot sooo easy and I felt unbelievably comfortable in front of the camera when she was behind it. I NEVER thought I'd say that. I was so comfortable in fact that I am going to do it all again when she shoots my trash the dress session this Spring and I can't wait! Thank you for being so amazing Shannon!

Sent on 03/27/2013