Shane Cleminson Photography Reviews

Shane Cleminson Photography 7
  • Tori

Tori · Getting married on 07/13/2019

Fantastic!

Shane has been fantastic throughout the planning process! We absolutely are in love with our engagement photos and cannot wait for the big day! So glad we hired Shane and his team to capture our day! He is insanely dedicated to his work and it shows!

Sent on 12/10/2018
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 05/25/2019

Wonderful experience, wonderful photos!

We had an absolutely incredible experience having Shane as our wedding photographer. He is very professional and personable. He got along great with everyone he interacted with. Our pictures came out fantastic, and we even got a few to see and post the day after the wedding!
    We will definitely consider Shane for any future photography needs!

Sent on 05/27/2019
    Shane Cleminson Photography 17
    Shane Cleminson Photography 18

Jordan · Married on 10/27/2018

Wonderful Wedding Photographer

Shane did a fantastic job capturing all of the feelings of our wedding day! All of the photos he gave us are amazing and he has made it very difficult for us to choose what photos to print for our walls. I also think I will have to invest in multiple photo albums! Initially I was worried that we did not hire a videographer but after receiving our photos I did not regret it. We were laughing, crying, and reliving our day through the pictures. Shane has been very accommodating throughout the process. He traveled to Indianapolis for our engagement shoot and to Michigan for our wedding. We appreciate everything he has done! He is so easy to work with and I would recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.

• Julie

Julie Barkowski · Married on 10/13/2018

Absolutely Awesome!

Shane was so professional. I knew at our first meeting he was going to be awesome. Whenever I had a question he was so quick to respond. He helped with wedding timelines and really listened to what I wanted for the day. We are not a portrait type of couple. We wanted out photos to really capture the day and show the joy! I love our pictures and so does everyone else!

Sent on 03/18/2019
    Shane Cleminson Photography 19

Taylor Osburn · Married on 10/06/2018

Excellent!

Shane is amazing at what he does! He is a joy to be around, great to work with and our pictures turned out STUNNING! I couldn't imagine having anyone else capture our special day.

• F

Fanny · Married on 09/23/2018

Thanks for being a part of our dream wedding!

Shane was such a pleasure to work with! From our engagement photo shoot to our special day, Shane was super accommodating and friendly! We love our photos and highly recommend Shane for your wedding!

Sent on 12/19/2018
  • User1592481 · Recently married

We had the pleasure of working with Shane for our wedding in June. I cannot say enough nice things about his service. Shane was extremely flexible and accommodating with getting all of the photos we wanted. We haven't received our photos yet, but I can tell from a few edits and sneak peaks that we are going to LOVE them. I would recommend him to anyone whether for wedding, family portraits or any other special occasion you may want captured.

Sent on 07/01/2018
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Mcguire · Married on 05/05/2018

Fantastic to work with!

My husband and I did our engagement photos with him in the Winter, as well as our wedding pictures in the Spring. Shane was quite the sport when doing our engagement pictures in the middle of a blizzard! He's fun to work with and creative with his shots. We chose the package that offered his 2nd photographer to come with too and her pictures were lovely as well; the more pics to choose from the better. It was actually hard to narrow down which our favorites were. We would definitely recommend Shane Cleminson Photography to anybody!

Sent on 12/16/2018

Lauren · Married on 10/20/2017

Client/Bride

We fell in love with Shane and his work from the moment we first met with him. I cannot say enough about how wonderful our experience was. He is reasonably priced, overly accommodating, and just a pleasure to be around. His work is simply outstanding. We were so pleased with our engagement and wedding photos. Couldn’t be happier with our decision!! Shane is your guy!

Shane Cleminson Photography 20
    Shane Cleminson Photography 27
    Shane Cleminson Photography 28
    Shane Cleminson Photography 29

Desie · Married on 10/14/2017

Shane was an incredible photographer for our wedding! The photos turned out absolutely gorgeous even though it poured throughout our entire day (for our outdoor wedding). Shane helped us to embrace the weather and make the absolute best of it. Shane also took the most gorgeous engagement photos on one of the windiest days ever. I would definitely recommend Shane to others looking for someone to capture their special moments!

Sent on 12/27/2017
    Shane Cleminson Photography 37
    Shane Cleminson Photography 38
    Shane Cleminson Photography 39

Jesse · Married on 10/06/2017

Shane was awesome and very thoughtful with all the great pictures we wanted and was very accommodating all the way up to the wedding date with any questions or concerns we had.

Sent on 12/27/2017

Ashley Anderson · Married on 08/04/2017

Wedding day photographer

Shane was a blast! He was fun and energetic and captured beautiful shots. He was part of the fun of that evening.

Samantha · Married on 05/20/2017

Shane and Tiffany were amazing! They were so easy to work with and captured the moments as they were happening@ highly recommend. And we got to see some pictures the next day!!!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Kelly · Married on 05/13/2017

Shane was absolutely wonderful to work with! I cannot put enough into words for how amazing and fun working with Shane has been. First he is just fun to be around and it is so clear to see how much he loves his job. We were able to customize exactly what we needed for our photography for our wedding day. Our engagement pictures were phenomenal which made my husband and I even more excited for our day of. As soon as Shane started capturing photos we knew they were going to be amazing - he even did a few quick edits during our reception dinner that we were able to see that night. I could not say enough good things and would HIGHLY recommend using Shane for your wedding photography he will not disappoint. We cannot wait to see all of our pictures from the wedding and have no doubt they will be outstanding.

Sent on 05/17/2017

Daniel · Married on 12/17/2016

Knowing Shane personally, I can say that his work reflects his character. He was instrumental in making Sarah's and my day as special as it was for us. One we will be talking about for years to come. And now we have photos from one of the best in the business to go back and reflect on for years to come. We were so blessed to have Shane work with us. One of my favorite things in working with Shane was watching him work. It was abundantly clear that this wasn't "just another gig", it was very clear that he was having just as good a time as the rest of us, wedding party and guests included. I plan on hiring Shane for events to come.

Sent on 12/31/2016

Caleigh · Married on 12/03/2016

Do not waste your time and look further. More than capable of any theme or scenario. Extremely thorough and professional.

Sent on 01/03/2017

Jason · Married on 11/06/2016

Not only do they do quality work, they have fun while doing it, which makes you have fun too! Shane is very fast with taking high quality shots. The work he does with photographing the wedding rings themselves is incredible. My wife made the decision to hire Shane and both of us couldn't be happier with the quality photos and price. Other vendors wanted more and offered less.

Sent on 12/30/2016

Angela · Married on 10/29/2016

I cannot begin to say how much we love Shane & Abby! From the beautiful photos they capture to the wonderful personality they have just makes for a great day with them. We highly recommend Shane & Abby to everyone that we know.

Sent on 12/29/2016

Leslie Simonovski · Married on 10/15/2016

Amazing and very talented

Shane was excellent! From the beginning when I first booked him until I received my photos at the end, he was a pleasure to work with. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 12/16/2018

Loren · Married on 09/16/2016

I can't say enough about Shane + Abby Photography. Shane is an amazing photographer, he is extremely talented with a great eye for beautiful lighting. I have to say that Shane is not only the hardest working photographer but also the most professional photographer that I have ever seen. Shane is extremely kind, patient and very funny. The entire night, family and friends came to tell us how much they loved our photographer and how hard he was working to get the best shots. Not only were our engagement photos beautiful but our wedding photos were just stunning. I am so grateful that he was able to capture all of the love and happiness from our special day. I can't say enough about Shane, I highly recommend him and his wife- you won't be disappointed. Thanks Shane!!!!!

Sent on 09/30/2016

Chris · Married on 05/07/2016

We hired Shane to shoot our wedding and could not have made a better choice. He has a great personality and was a joy to work with; everybody at the wedding absolutely loved him. He worked to get the best shots but was never intrusive or distracting. He responded in a very timely manner to all emails/calls, took time to get to know us as a couple, and delivered finished products of both the engagement and wedding extremely fast. Above all, the quality of the pictures he delivered was unmatched. You cannot go wrong hiring with Shane & Abby Photography!

Sent on 06/18/2016

Joshua · Married on 10/04/2015

Shane and Abby were simply amazing! Any shots, any people, anytime! Great personalities and they know how to organize people quickly and use the light to get the best shot. Prices are extremely reasonable compared to others in the areas and they let you have EVERY photo. They truly want the photos to capture the day and your emotions! We had multiple sessions with them (engagement, save the date, wedding) and will continue to use them in the future. Great people, so happy we were able to meet them and get to know them, and definitely the best "purchase" of our wedding!

Sent on 12/19/2015

Renee · Married on 10/03/2015

Shane and Abby Photography is wonderful! Shane was our photographer for our engagement photos/wedding photos and really captured some great moments of my husband and I. He has a very friendly demeanor which helped me to feel more comfortable in front of the camera. The quality of service overall was outstanding and the price was great for the picture quality we got. I had searched for a reasonable photographer and for the price range I was looking for I was not impressed, until I found Shane. Abby also does photography, I have not worked with her yet. I know she does do awesome newborn sessions and will definitely be looking forward to working with Shane and Abby again when we have children of our own one day :) I highly recommend this husband and wife photography team, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 12/16/2015

If I could give these guys more starts I for sure would. They deserve way more than just 5 stars. Shane and Abby were on point with everything. They were very easy to get along with and never made anything awkward. Shane was always quick to respond to emails and was everywhere he needed to be when asked. Shane and Abby not only make the photo shooting session fun and easy but their final product is jaw dropping. We have always heard that a photographer and DJ make or break the wedding and I know for a fact we had one of the best photographers in the industry. Shane was a very personable person to work with, while we were shooting our engagement session Shane used props and things that neither my wife or I would ever think of and the pictures turned out amazing. We both told Shane about some of the poses that we didnt want to do because we thought they were corny and very typical and that wasn't a problem, he worked around it and still kept it very professional. Shane and Abby are very hard workers and deliver an amazing final product. I would highly recommend these guys to shoot any type of event. You can for sure tell that Shane and Abby love what they do and it shows through their work. Highly recommended and well worth every penny!

Sent on 10/14/2015