Shady Grove Flowers Reviews

31 | Asheville, NC

31 Reviews for Shady Grove Flowers

Lauren G. 路 Married on 01/08/2021

Beautiful Flowers

Two weeks before our courthouse wedding, I called to request a bouquet & boutonniere, and the woman I spoke with (I think her name was Courtney, but I'm not sure!) was so helpful and kind. My only complaint was that my bouquet was a little large, which made it difficult for me to carry while also trying to manage my dress (which was a LOT on its own). Otherwise, my vision was captured exactly and our flowers were just beautiful!

Sent on 08/27/2020
  • Hunter

Hunter 路 Married on 04/27/2019

Phenomenal 馃槏

Absolutely amazing! She blew the day out of the water and totally tipped the scales on the day of. Would highly recommend!!! All I did was provide pictures of an idea, and she came through with all of the rest.

Sent on 07/07/2019
  • Maria

Maria 路 Married on 04/23/2019

Gorgeous Flowers!

For my destination wedding in Asheville, I purchased my bouquet, flower crowns, and boutonniere from Shady Grove. I sent a few inspiration pics to Courtney, who I mostly communicated via email and on the phone a couple of times. She was great to work with and listened to what I wanted. And her prices are beyond reasonable! Especially considering the HIGH QUALITY she produces.
    When I went to pick up my flowers the day before the ceremony, I was blown away. Everything was gorgeous and my bouquet was stunning!
    Highly recommend Shady Grove for your wedding or any of your floral needs!

Sent on 05/02/2019

Michele 路 Married on 08/25/2018

I was absolutely blown away with Courtney from Shady Groves! She did the flowers for my wedding that was two weeks ago, August 25th, 2018. I told her that I was using all sorts of colors to match lanterns that I was bringing from Hoi An. I wanted a 'magical' fairytale land and that is exactly what she gave me. She brought the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen and the vases that she used were stunning! She showed up early and did a fantastic job with the set up. She also worked closely with my cake vendor in order to make the most beautiful cake stand that I have ever seen. I would highly recommend her. Super easy to communicate with even though I was over 600 miles away while planning the wedding. I have only received my sneak peak photos but I can update review with more beautiful flower photos when I receive them.

Thank you so much Courtney!

Sent on 09/10/2018
  • Brittany

Brittany 路 Married on 05/19/2018

Made all our dreams come true!

Courtney and her team took our elegant floral castle vision and made it a reality! From start to finish Courtney understood what we wanted, provided amazing ideas and insight, and NAILED the aesthetic that we wanted! She was professional, kind, gave us all the confidence in the world, and exceeded our expectations in execution!

Sent on 03/24/2020

Anne 路 Married on 04/21/2018

This team is great! They work within your price point and create beautiful flowers! Thanks for making our day look beautiful!

Sent on 04/23/2018
  • W

Wendi 路 Married on 03/24/2018

Shady Grove literally helped us out at the last moment...1 week til the wedding! They were able to get flowers that others said were unavailable, and put together Bouquets that were beautiful! Very impressive and unique. Our Daughter was thrilled and Courtney certainly "got" our vision. Thanks for coming to our rescue! Scott & Wendi McCall

Sent on 04/11/2018

Rachel 路 Married on 08/06/2016

Courtney is the absolute best! She is cool, calm, and so knowledgeable about how to make your vision a reality (and within your budget)! I came in with some ideas and a price point in mind, and we were able to come up with the perfect combination of flowers and accents to really bring everything together. It was so nice to have someone that I knew I could count on throughout the entire process. Our bouquets and center pieces were exactly as we had imagined and described!! The freshness and color of the flowers were absolutely stunning, and incorporated so naturally into our weddings look and feel.

Sent on 11/09/2016

Nicole 路 Married on 04/30/2016

Shady Grove Flowers provided amazing, beautiful bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages for our wedding. Courtney was a dream to work with and the flowers were exactly what I had envisioned. She was so easy to work with and responsive to emails and I would highly recommend Shady Grove Flowers to anyone getting married in Asheville!

Sent on 05/16/2016

Brian 路 Married on 10/24/2015

This was the one aspect of planning a wedding to which we were absolutely clueless, and not completely invested. The folks at Shady Grove did a magnificent job of seeking out our styles and preferences, finding out what we needed for the space, and were able to take that and run. The end result was so cohesive with the space, the theme, and the attire that it clearly demonstrated they understood us and grasped what we were trying to accomplish. And of course, their arrangements were simply beautiful.

Sent on 12/20/2015
  • User6226830 路 2+ years ago

Courtney, the owner of Shady Grove Florist was a delight to work with. She seemed to grasp immediately what we were hoping to achieve and she was willing to help us work within a budget. We specified simple but elegant and Courtney came up with stunning combinations that were gorgeous for the ceremony and the reception. We couldn't have been happier! Highly recommend Shady Grove Florist!

Sent on 01/18/2016

Ellanee 路 Married on 06/19/2015

We gave them just two days notice for two identical flower bouquets for us to hold during our wedding ceremony. They matched the color of attire with beautiful coral, peach, and ivory pieces. They did an excellent job and very easy to work with. --Ellanee & Kelli, 6/19/2015

Sent on 07/28/2015
  • User3601222 路 2+ years ago

I cannot say enough about the professionalism with Shady Grove. Courtney the owner was such a wonderful listener and immediately saw my vision with the flowers. The flowers were exquisite on the wedding day! She almost had me in tears. This florist is amazing!

Sent on 10/28/2014

Anna 路 Married on 10/25/2014

Working with Shady Grove was incredibly easy - I did not have any specific needs other than color palette requests, and they pulled off the most gorgeous flowers! I had no idea what the bouquet, boutonnieres, or altar arrangement would look like, but I was totally blown away when I saw them the day-of!

I would most definitely choose them again & recommend them to others - they are super responsive & flexible, creative, and surprisingly very affordable.

Sent on 10/29/2014

Andrea 路 Married on 10/19/2014

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Courtney and Shady Grove Flowers. I was an out of town bride who never met Courtney in person until the day before the wedding! We exchanged a few telephone conversations and pictures. Courtney was able to deliver with perfection our vision. Everyone raved about the arrangements and her creative process perfectly aligned with ours and she stayed within budget. Thank you Shady Grove!!!

Sent on 10/24/2014
  • Nicole

Nicole 路 Married on 10/10/2014

Courtney superseded our expectations! I knew nothing about flowers and told her what I was looking for! She NAILED it! Our flowers were funky different and AMAZING! We keep getting complements about them weeks later! The bar tenders even wAnted to take them home! Shady grove did a perfect job and I couldn't have chose a better florist for my big day! She listened to what I was looking for and made it happen! Great job- would reccomend to ANYONE!

Sent on 10/24/2014

Andrea 路 Married on 09/20/2014

I loved, loved my wedding flowers! I had a picture in my mind of what I wanted, and these flowers were above and beyond what I was hoping for! So beautiful and elegant! I highly recommend using Shady Grove for your next event! A++++++++++

Sent on 10/02/2014

Lauren 路 Married on 09/06/2014

We absolutely loved working with Shady Grove! My husband and I eloped with very little notice and didn't give them much direction, just a couple photos of what we liked. They gave us a bouquet and boutonnieres that were even more beautiful than we had imagined! I would highly recommend them for anyone wanting flowers that are rustic and imaginative.

Sent on 09/12/2014

Mary 路 Married on 01/05/2014

Shady Grove Flowers impressed me in all ways.They are a very charming, unique plant and flower shop on Lexington ave in down town Asheville. I had already fallen in love with the ambiance of their store- ethereal chic and exquisitely beautiful in detail. I had a set budget and a good idea of what elements I wanted from my arrangements and bouquets. They listened kindly, and gave me great ideas on how to make what I wanted happen within budget. They were so knowledgeable about all the available options of flowers and plants within my desired color scheme. I had a winter wedding- so I wasn't sure what I would have available. My hand gathered bouquet was breath-takingly beautiful- and arranged like a peice of art. So detailed and perfect- as were the bridesmaids bouquets. If you truly love and appreciate flowers and plants, or just want a florist that goes above and beyond the usual- go with Shady grove. Your flowers will be one of the most memorable aspects of your wedding or event. They were in mine

Sent on 04/28/2014
  • User3630801 路 2+ years ago

The bouquets that Shady Grove made for my wedding were absolutely stunning. The boutonnieres and corsages were beautiful. They did a wonderful job taking my description of what I wanted and making it a stunning reality. I couldn't have been happier with them. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/25/2013

Rebecca 路 Married on 08/10/2013

Our flowers from Shady Grove were the most beautiful part of our entire wedding. They truly captured the wildflower effect we were going for in the wedding! All the bouquets were astounding and so gorgeous. Every one of our many guests commented on how beautiful the flowers were! Great service, delivery, and communication.

Sent on 01/01/2014

Erika 路 Married on 10/20/2012

Courtney created amazing flowers and arrangements for our small wedding - I gave her creative license using local and seasonal flowers and the results were unbelievable! She was also delightful to work with, very responsive and prices were reasonable. Thanks so much!

Sent on 10/22/2012

Becky 路 Married on 06/15/2012

Provided a beautiful wildflower bouquet for my wedding elopement. After only speaking over the phone, they knew exactly what I wanted.

Sent on 06/19/2012

Sonya 路 Married on 04/21/2012

Professional, creative, reasonable - everything we wanted and needed for our wedding.

Sent on 05/05/2012

Julie 路 Married on 08/27/2016

I would highly recommend using Shady Grove for your flowers and guarantee you will be extremely happy. I found a picture online of a very original boutonniere with succulents that got me interested in them. I described some of the flowers that I liked and didn't like. I was thrilled with the bridal bouquet that had a big variety of flowers and eucalyptus. I still loved the flowers as one of the best things about my wedding and think you couldn't get prettier flowers if you tried! Thanks to all of them-you should use them! 8-27-2016

Sent on 09/14/2016