Shadow Hills Country Club Reviews

10 | Junction City, OR

10 Reviews for Shadow Hills Country Club

Natalee Godfrey · Married on 10/11/2019

Wedding was perfect

Stacey was amazing and so easy to work with! I couldn't have been happier with my wedding, it was perfect thanks to shadow hills!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Shadow Hills Country Club's reply:

Thank you Natalee! It was a pleasure to work with you and your whole family. Everything turned out beautiful for your wedding & reception. Even the weather cooperated. I , along with the whole Shadow Hills team wish you a wonderful life together!

Holly · Married on 05/13/2017

I got married at Shadow Hills on July 29, 2017. Kayla was wonderful in helping coordinate my big day. We booked the patio for our reception and the Smith Garden area for our reception. The whole staff was helpful and accommodating to our requests and needs. The food was great. I was pleased with our overall experience and would not hesitate to book them for another event.

Sent on 08/02/2017

Shadow Hills Country Club's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you Holly! I am so glad everything went well, and your day was just as you had hoped for. We look forward to hosting any event you may have in the future! Cheers to many happy years with Mark!
    - Kayla

Kayla · Married on 08/20/2016

Our event could not have gone any better! We actually had chosen another venue to start, but due to the lack of promptness, we decided on Shadow Hills. Melinda is prompt, organized, straightforward, and communicates everything clearly. From start to finish, everything was exactly how we wanted, the staff was amazing, and the venue is gorgeous. Our day was complete because of Melinda and the staff at Shadow Hills.

Sent on 09/03/2016

Katie · Married on 07/21/2017

We were so happy (and LUCKY) to have Kayla and the Shadow team with us on our special day! The entire team was so helpful and quick to resolve any issue that came up. The staff's ability to help us execute our vision was so appreciated, as was the willingness through out the day to go above and beyond.

Thank you all for making sure our wedding day was perfect!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Shadow Hills Country Club's reply:

Katie, you were such a joy to work with! I am so happy everything was how you wanted it, and I wish you and Ryan nothing but happiness in your life together! XOXO - Kayla
  • Brittney

Brittney Yoke · Married on 07/06/2019

Best wedding ever!

I am so happy I chose to have my wedding here. It was beyond beautiful. The staff was AMAZING. Every single one of my guests were raving about the food. I got so many things included in my price for the wedding, and in my opinion is I got well more than what we paid for. I couldn’t say enough great things about the coordinator, Stacey. She was so helpful and accommodating. She made my special day perfect. Never once told me no, and as a bride, that’s definitely something you don’t want to keep hearing. I would get married here over and over again! Can’t say enough great things about this place. If you’re thinking of having an event here, you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 08/17/2019

Shadow Hills Country Club's reply:

Thank you so much Brittney! It was a pleasure to work with you, Ryan and your families. I am so happy that we could make the vision that you had for your wedding a reality. We wish you and Ryan nothing but love, laughter and fabulous adventures in your life together.
    Stacey & the Shadow Hills team

Dolores · Married on 11/16/2013

Working with Emma was such a pleasure. She was very efficient , professional and a joy to work with.
    Shadow Hills meet all of our expectations and we were so pleased. Many thanks to Emma, Chef Diana ,Ulla and all the staff members.
    Gardner Family

Sent on 12/08/2013

Chris · Married on 08/17/2012

I can not thank them enough, every thing was perfect.

Sent on 09/06/2012

Shadow Hills Country Club's reply:

We're so happy to have hosted your wedding! Happy anniversary from SHCC!

Great food.They were very accommodating to our needs during the planning. The bride's room is very warm.

Sent on 12/22/2014

Shelby · Married on 07/15/2017

3.6
      3.5
      3.5
      3.0

Overall the experience was really good. I felt like I could have done a lot of the coordinating, the only thing was that I was the bride and it was to hard to manage things behind the scenes. I wish that our coordinator was more cheerful, directive and dressed for the occasion on the day.

Sent on 11/16/2017

Hi Shelby,
    I am very glad that overall, everything went well! I am so sorry you felt I was not cheerful or directive, and did not dress to the occasion. I do my best to dress comfortably so I can run around and help out, but also professionally. I am very sorry if I didn't meet your expectations. I truly wish you and Michael nothing but the best. - Kayla

2.8
      2.0
      2.0

Had a difficult time with coordinators, but over all was good

Sent on 09/24/2013

Shadow Hills Country Club's reply:

We're so sorry for any difficulty that you may have had. We want to do everything that we can to ensure a great experience. Thank you for the feedback - please let us know if we can assist you in any other way. Melinda - The New Catering Sales Manager for Shadow Hills.