SF Bridal Makeup Reviews

6 | San Francisco, CA

6 Reviews for SF Bridal Makeup

Melinda · Married on 10/12/2013

This is an overdue review for the excellent hair service Traci provided me for my October 2013 wedding. Scheduling with Traci was very easy and I was lucky she had my wedding date available. At the trial, she listened to what I wanted (some sort of side bun updo) and made really great suggestions based on her expertise. She also had many pictures to show me to give me an idea of what she could do since I am sort of clueless when it comes to hair. I left feeling like we both had the same vision and she gave me really good ideas for my hair in general to tackle after the wedding. On my wedding day, Traci was prompt, accommodating, and professional. She made everything stress free! She managed time well so that all of the bridesmaids' hair were done with plenty of time left for their makeup and me. Every bridesmaid spoke to her individually about what they wanted and they all raved at the final product. As for me I loved, loved, loved my hair! I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for stunning wedding hair!

Sent on 05/27/2014
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 10/31/2012

Sarah and Traci were wonderful to work with. They made my wedding day comfortable and I was more than happy with the final results. I loved my make up and hair first try w/o a consultation first. Every thing was planned thru email and over the phone until the day of my wedding. Everything worked out wonderful!

Sent on 11/21/2012

Nicole · Married on 10/13/2012

Sarah is an amazing airbrush makeup artist. At first I was unsure about how the airbrush makeup would hold up in case I began to cry but she used amazing makeup that lasted the entire night! I cried, sweated and everything! The makeup was lightweight and looked amazing in pictures. she was very reassuring and positive to be around.

Sent on 10/31/2012

They did a great job with the hair and make-up for my wedding! We all looked stunning! Service was great!

Sent on 10/31/2012

Heather · Married on 11/04/2008

I was introduced to Sarah Sponberg, owner of SF Bridal Makeup over 5 years ago. I found that Sarah is very gifted in helping women find their best look! She always gives me “the look” I’m searching for, so I book her every time I have a special event. I tell her how I want to feel and she tells me the colors that would look best. Sarah did my makeup for our beach wedding and my skin looked flawless with a perfect glow. When Sarah did my makeup for a social event I felt sexy and sassy. I also used her when I had professional photographs taken and she knew the best look for me. Thank you Sarah for helping me look fabulous!

Sent on 04/27/2012

Cholpon · Married on 02/11/2013

I have never felt more beautiful in my life! The work they did on the day of my wedding was even greater than the trial. I received a ton of compliments all day on how gorgeous I looked.

The makeup photographed very well and literally lasted all day.
    I only had to touch up my lips once. They even give you a little touch up kit for the night (mine came with a great quality hair spray, a full package of rice blotting papers, and a full sized lip color).

My entire bridal party loved them! Not only are they talented, but they are also incredibly personable and fun to be around!

Sent on 04/19/2013