Sew More Couture Reviews

Sew More Couture View more information

Amanda Married on 10/06/2018
    I needed my wedding dress altered a WEEK before my wedding. It was a size too small and the person who was suppose to alter it bailed at the last minute. Vongie, the owner, is amazing. She agreed to save my dress and did an amazing job on it. I thought I would only need it to be taken out a little bit but it also needed to be taken in at the bust. The fit was great. No one knew my dress was altered, not even people who knew I needed it taken out. She's super professional and her work speaks for itself. I will definitely be back for all of my alteration needs. I'm even going to have her make a custom piece for me!

Sew More Couture's reply:

Thank you so much, Amanda! We were very happy to help you get your wedding dress fixed for your big day!
    Amanda Married on 07/07/2018
    I used Sew More Couture to alter my gown for my July 2018 wedding. I had minimal alterations (just the straps/sleeves shortened) and needed a bustle added. They did a beautiful job! I can't see where they did the alterations to sleeve! I know they did them because the dress fit perfectly, but the work was really well done. I would recommend Sew More Couture and will probably be back with a few other dresses that need alterations.

Sew More Couture's reply:

Just notice this review. Thank you so much Amanda it was our pleasure to serve you for your special day.
    David Married on 06/23/2018
    Great, they tailor my suit. Great bunch of ladies.
    Joyce K. Married on 10/13/2018

Excellent and Caring Service

I had my wedding dress altered here and the team did a fantastic job. Everyone was friendly and welcoming. They made sure my dress was altered to my liking and made adjustments quickly when requested. I had so many compliments on my dress. Thank you!