Seven Springs Mountain Resort Reviews

Seven Springs Mountain Resort 6
Seven Springs Mountain Resort 7

Alexandria Pavkovich · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Amazing Wedding From Start to Finish

Seven Springs was truly amazing! The location was beautiful. We had a very small (25 people) wedding at Helen's Restaurant and Waterfall. Rena took the time with us as if we were having a large wedding. Her personal attention to detail and responsiveness before and during the event were terrific. Terry, manager of Helen's, was also amazing to work with. Rena and Terry truly made our day special and surprisingly stress free. I highly recommend Seven Springs and Helen's Restaurant and Waterfall.

Sent on 04/30/2019
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Helsley · Married on 08/17/2019

Wedding August 17th 2019

We just recently had our wedding August 17th 2019 in the Winterberry room at Seven Springs. This venue is breath taking. We even had guests telling us they wanted to get married there. Very little is needed to make this venue into your own. Allowing you to use your budget in other areas! With this venue comes the most amazing wedding planner of all time. Rena is the best in the business. In my opinion is priceless when it comes to making your day everything you could want it to be. We enjoyed our experience because of her. We were never stressed and always were kept in the loop when it came to the planning process. Which if you have ever had someone not answer you when you were depending on them you know how great it is to have someone who makes you feel like you are the only wedding they are planning! Our day was flawless. Nothing went wrong and if it did I didn’t know about it! They also make sure that you get the best vendors possible and they communicate with eachother to make sure the day goes well. Letting you just sit back and enjoy the day. Also our photos were something that I didn’t realize I would love so much. They are something out of a magazine. Rena went above and beyond making sure we got the pictures of a life time. Something that we will value and be thankful for. There were also plenty of over night accommodations for our guests that were from out of town. Activities for kids to do and families making a weekend out of it. I could go on and on about all of the special things they did for us. Beyond what I ever expected. If you pick this venue you will Be stress free and guaranteed a wedding of a life time.

Sent on 08/19/2019
    Seven Springs Mountain Resort 8

Mallory Wolfendale · Married on 06/08/2019

Incredible!

The common theme between our families and friends after my husband and I's wedding was..."How do we even put this into words? It was THAT amazing." I have nothing but nice things to say about Nicole, Rena, Hannah and the seven springs venue as a whole. Nicole was extremely attentive throughout the entire process, from showing us the venue, to answering weekly questions over a year long planning process, and even to the day of when she checked on us in person frequently, texted me, and attended portions of our reception to make sure everything was seamless (and it was). Our rehearsal dinner was on the alpine deck with the country buffet, and it was a perfect slope side picnic under bistro lights. Our ceremony took place in the breathtaking Meadowoods that felt so spiritual and dreamlike, it brought every guest to tears. Lastly, our reception in the Timberstone room...a perfect party to end a perfect weekend! The food was phenomenal (even our photographers made a point to tell us they enjoyed our food), the venue was decorated perfectly, and I am already looking forward to our 1st year anniversary cake it was so good. I keep closing my eyes and wishing I could go back to that day and do it all over again..and again...and again. I recommend Seven Springs to any bride that wants enjoyable stress free planning, and the BEST day of their lives.

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Maya

Maya · Married on 05/25/2019

Rena and Seven Springs

From day one, my fiancé and I knew we wanted to pick Seven Springs. We toured Seven Springs with one of the wedding coordinators there, Rena. We weren’t sure if it was the best choice because it is a little pricey. In the end though, we have no regrets. Rena did everything she possibly could to make our day special and perfect. Words can’t even describe how amazing Seven Springs and their staff are. They truly care about making your day special and they will make your worries fade away. 100% would recommend Rena and her staff as well. She’s one of the reasons everything was so perfect.

Sent on 05/27/2019
  • Kerriann

Kerriann Pfeifer · Married on 02/16/2019

Winter wedding dreams!

Nicole and her team were beyond amazing! My wedding was more than I ever could have dreamed it could be! We had our wedding in the new Winterberry room and it is breathtaking!! People can not stop talking about how great the wedding was! The coordinators made everything so smooth and got us everything and anything we needed! Cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 02/26/2019
    Seven Springs Mountain Resort 9
    Seven Springs Mountain Resort 10
    Seven Springs Mountain Resort 11
    Seven Springs Mountain Resort 12

Katie · Married on 01/12/2019

Beyond Amazing!

Jake and I got married at seven springs on January 12th. I had dreamed for a while about getting married here, but never expected it to exceed my expectations the way it did. Rena, the Wedding coordinator was beyond fabulous. She was the most attentive, supportive, responsive, happy person I have ever dealt with. She responded to my countless emails and questions quickly and never got annoyed. She made sure to keep us posted on timelines and even gave us lists of vendors they typically use (all were amazing). She even had a baby halfway through planning and still managed to keep everything together. That’s when Nicole stepped in who was equally as amazing. Every single thing we asked for they made happen. I stress out about everything, but I quickly realized there was no need with the two of them on our side. We had our ceremony and reception in the Alpine room. It was beautiful. Everything was perfect and the guests raved about the food. I could go on and on. We would do it all over again and can’t wait to go back for our first anniversary. (Photos by Amber Marie Photography)

Sent on 02/25/2019
    Seven Springs Mountain Resort 23
    Seven Springs Mountain Resort 24

Ellen · Married on 12/01/2018

Perfect Winter Wedding Venue

We loved having our wedding at Seven Springs! The wedding coordinators, Rena and Nicole, were very responsive and on top of things. They would send us timelines and check in with us if we needed anything. They were also very helpful with giving great vendor advice. Rena miraculously had a baby and despite being on maternity leave things were so smooth. Nicole covered her, or she responded via email and it was a real non-issue for something that could have been stressful! Having those two help us, made everything less stressful.

We had 140 people at our wedding and they fit comfortably inside the Alpine room. The Alpine room has a great rustic feel to it and has an amazing view of the slopes that make for some great pictures. As well as an awesome outdoor deck with heat lamps and lights for guests to enjoy.

What we additionally loved about Seven Springs is all that the resort had to offer to our guests. We loved hearing stories of families going mini golfing or skiing in the morning before the wedding. It was nice knowing our friends and family had fun during the wedding as well as at the resort outside the wedding.

If we could have our wedding again, we would definitely have it at Seven Springs!

Sent on 01/01/2019
  • W

Wendy and Tim Galloway · Married on 10/13/2018

Beautiful setting, professionalism, value and amazing service

As parents of the groom our first encounter with Seven Springs wedding planners, Rena, Nicole and Eileen was for the rehearsal dinner in the Matterhorn. Their execution of the rehearsal dinner was flawless. Everything was set up beautifully, there was plenty of support staff and the food was outstanding. We had a Welcome Party after the rehearsal dinner and it too went perfectly. Kudos to all for a job well done!!! The wedding the following day from the ceremony at Meadowoods to the reception in the Alpine Room was equally impressive. The attention to detail and their professionalism was a five plus star rating. They made sure everything went smoothly and took care of everything so all could just enjoy the day. We would recommend this venue for a wonderful, romantic and fun wedding.

Sent on 10/19/2018

Robin Coulter · Married on 10/13/2018

Wonderful Experience at Seven Springs

The Seven Springs’ wedding/event planning team made the entire planning process easy and stress-free. Their attention to detail assured the most perfect day! The chef personally helped us create a beautiful and delicious menu that guests are still raving about.

Sent on 12/11/2018

JOEL BENEDICT · Married on 10/06/2018

Perfect Seven Springs Wedding

My wife and I had an absolutely perfect wedding at Seven Springs. We made it tough by wanting a night wedding outside...in the woods, but Rena, Nicole and Alexis made sure it was easy. They did an amazing job at keeping us on schedule and informed, and it was so nice to have one less thing to worry about.

Sent on 12/12/2018
    Seven Springs Mountain Resort 25
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing!

I can't say enough great things about Seven Springs... From the Venue, the food, wedding planners (Rena & Nicole) ARE AMAZING! It was absolutely perfect from beginning to end! Rena and Nicole do absolutely anything and everything they can do to make your day perfect!! They made the entire process as stress free as possible. We are so glad we chose Seven Springs for our wedding venue! I would highly recommend Seven Springs to any couple!!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Miranda · Married on 09/01/2018

Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and we can't thank Rena and everyone else at 7 Springs enough! Rena made the planning process so easy and was always there to answer questions and discuss details. We had our ceremony at Meadowoods and reception in Exhibit Hall. We also had our rehearsal dinner in the Alpine Room the night before. Rena made sure all of my visions came to life and it was more beautiful than I could have imagined. The entire weekend was completely stress-free, Rena and her team made sure everyone was where they needed to be (and on time), organized shuttles, helped with decorations, communicated with vendors and directed guests.

The food at our rehearsal dinner and wedding reception was amazing (buffet style for rehearsal and served meal at the reception) and guests are still talking about it. The filet mignon and pesto gnocchi are among the favorites!

Our wedding cake was beautiful AND delicious! We opted to come back on our first anniversary to pick up a fresh cake rather than save it in our freezer! (love that they provided that option)

Guests really enjoyed staying at the resort for the weekend, whether they stayed in the hotel or in a cabin. There was complimentary 24 hour shuttle service around the resort, which we all took complete advantage of!

Our wedding weekend was magical and I would highly recommend to have a wedding at 7 Springs!

Sent on 09/23/2018

Amanda Raad · Married on 09/01/2018

A wedding to talk about for years to come!

Wow! Where to even start... I grew up in the area and now reside in NC. When I took my husband to see SS over a year before our wedding day. He saw me light up and wanted to book it right away. Of course the memories I have as a kid at SS accounted for my joy but even more than that was meeting Rena! My grandfather was with us and I remember discussing the pros and cons to make the decision... his comment was anything you are unsure about, is trumped by Rena; I don’t think you can go wrong with her. Boy was he right. We continued to nag Rena for the next 13 months and she was always responsive but most of all accomodating. There wasnt a question she couldn’t answer or resolution she could not find. We got to work a little with Nicole as well! And same thing—- top notch! They made us feel like family. Have you seen the movie ‘The Wedding Planner?’ That is this team—- they make your day more than you can ever imagine. Everyone was so impressed with the amount of food and cooridating that was provided. Not just the amount, but the quality! Our family and friends will be talking about the beauty of the resort, the fun they had dancing, the new SS family they gained and the deliciousness of the food—- who says that about wedding food??? No one! But you will here. This team is top notch and we hope to visit them year after year when we are in town!

Sent on 01/09/2019

Mackenzie · Married on 08/18/2018

Seven Springs was absolutely amazing to work with! Rena saw our vision and brought it to life! Everything about the day was beyond perfect and I am so grateful to have been able to work with such amazing people!

Sent on 08/28/2018
  • Mackenzie

Mackenzie Kearney · Married on 08/11/2018

Best team ever!

I couldn’t have asked for a better team to help make my wedding day absolutely PERECT. Rena is simply amazing & truly is the best in the biz! I love her so much & could not have gotten any luckier to have her every step of the way! Our entire day ran so smoothly and I did not have any stress on me AT ALL! I knew everything was in great hands the entire day. I was expecting a few hiccups to happen, (and if they did I didn’t know it) however I can honestly say not one thing went wrong! I cannot reccomend Rena, everyone on staff, and all of 7 springs enough!

Sent on 11/10/2018

Ashley Urosek · Married on 08/11/2018

Seven Springs is THE place to get married!

Seven Springs and their staff truly made our wedding day absolutely perfect and magical! They accommodated to all of our dreams, hopes, and visions for our wedding. Rena Renaldi was absolutely AMAZING in helping plan our wedding day! She was super responsive on all our ideas, plan adjustments, and providing advice when we needed it most! She truly made everything happen. Rena and her staff were on top of everything!! My husband and I recently moved from PA to NC and Rena made it so easy to plan from afar! She was super accommodating to our busy schedules.
    Seven Springs is the perfect "all-inclusive" wedding location- everything is located at the resort and you don’t have to worry about you and your guests traveling from one place to another. We had our wedding ceremony at the Meadowoods and reception at the Alpine Room. We took pictures on the top of the ski slopes that provided the most breathtaking back drop that truly shares the beauty of Seven Springs in the summertime. Seven Springs is THE location to get married! It doesn’t get better than having your ceremony, reception, breath taking views, and hotel accommodations all in one spot! We cannot thank Seven Springs for making our wedding day the best day of our lives!!! Seven Springs will always hold a special place in our hearts.

Sent on 12/12/2018

Kristyn · Married on 06/22/2018

Everything was perfect and everyone went beyond our expectations. I cannot say enough good things about 7 Springs and their customer service. Highly recommend for anything, especially your wedding!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Brianna · Married on 06/16/2018

FANTASTIC! We had the most incredible experience from the start of planning to actually getting married. Meadowoods and Exhibit Hall were absolutely STUNNING as the venues for our ceremony and reception - like a real life fairytale! There was no question this was where we would have our wedding when we first saw it all. In addition, there are lots of other things to do around the resort, which made the weekend almost like a mini destination wedding for many of our guests! As awesome as the place itself is, the real gem here is Rena, our wedding coordinator. I don’t even think I can write a review that does this woman justice! She made the entire planning process seamless and catered to every need and request. Literally ANYTHING we asked for, she made it happen like magic! She also made sure I was aware of other things going on around the resort at the same time as my wedding that we could take advantage of to enhance the experience. She patiently handled frequent changes and modifications, and made everything so stress-free. The day of, she was basically my wedding angel. She was there from beginning to end to keep things running smoothly, to make sure everyone and everything was in the right place at the right time, and, honestly, to calm my nerves! She was so attentive and I am so grateful to have had her to run the show! Also, Nicole worked with Rena the day of the wedding - I met her for the first time that morning and you really would have thought she’d been working on our event from the start! They both genuinely care about the success of your day, and that makes the whole experience so much more amazing!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Lindsey · Married on 09/23/2017

I cannot begin to find the words to describe how amazing and unforgettable our entire wedding experience was thanks to Seven Springs. Rena and Sierra are simply the best. Their entire team is beyond fabulous! Their attention to detail and willingness to make sure that we had the exact wedding that we envisioned is something that my husband and I are truly grateful for. Rena is so well organized and attentive! She was always so quick to respond - even when I know I was asking ridiculous and silly questions sometimes! They make planning a wedding as stress free and enjoyable as possible. There is not a detail that they do not think of and cover - which makes everything run seamless! Every piece of our day from the rehearsal dinner to the reception and all of the shuttles in between was picture perfect thanks to Rena, Sierra and their unbelievably talented team. We talk daily with family and friends about how truly magical the entire weekend was. The positive feedback from our guests about every part of the weekend from the venue itself to the food and seamless planning all weekend long is reason enough to know that we made the absolute best choice with Seven Springs for our wedding. We would love to relive the weekend over and over again!! Rena, Sierra and their entire team truly spoiled us all weekend long!! I would absolutely recommend Seven Springs and their entire team!

Sent on 12/29/2017

Brooke · Married on 09/22/2017

We got married Fall 2017 at Seven Springs and could not have been happier with our big day! Rena and Sierra were amazing in all ways- they made me feel like I was the only bride they had that season! We got compliments about the food being the best people have ever had at a wedding. The ease and convenience of everything at the resort was exactly what we hoped for. Our guests have not stopped talking about how perfect our wedding was- I wish we could do it all over again!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Kylie · Married on 09/03/2017

I don't have enough GREAT things to say about Seven Springs!
    Sierra and Rena are the best, most amazing, fantastic wedding planners, ever! They didn't leave anything to question and covered absolutely every detail. They made our wedding absolutely perfect and everything went off without a hitch thanks to their amazing expertise. They are quick to answer any question or solve and problem with poise and grace. They truly are the BEST.
    The food was absolutely phenomenal! All of our guests raved over it, and we had A LOT of picking eaters. They were sure to accommodate everyone.
    We had our rehearsal dinner at the Foggy Goggle with the mountain bbq buffet and it was to die for. I don't eat meat and I was obsessing over the steak.
    Our ceremony took place at the breathtaking Meadowoods. Nestled into the forest and tucked in among the trees, it was the perfect place for an outdoor ceremony.
    Our reception was in Exhibit Hall! The huge space and stone cased walls, sold me instantly! The high ceilings give an elegant ballroom feel but the stone walls and sconces give just a hint of the warm rustic mountain resort feel.
    Everyone at the resort was so accommodating, helpful and friendly. It is the perfect venue for any wedding with the best food, service and style around.
    My husband and I couldn't be happier with our choice in our wedding venue. We are so thankful to Seven Springs for helping us create the best day of our lives!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Dana · Married on 09/03/2017

We truly had a fairytale wedding thanks to Rena, Sierra, and all the accommodating staff at Seven Springs. The food was absolutely amazing and the atmosphere was perfect for our rustic theme wedding. I wish I could relive this day over and over again. I highly recommend this venue! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 12/06/2017
    Seven Springs Mountain Resort 26
    Seven Springs Mountain Resort 27

Tess · Married on 07/08/2017

The perfect wedding I always dreamed of happened because we chose Seven Springs as our venue. The moment we toured 7Springs we knew it was where we imagined ourselves getting married. The endless locations for wedding spots and photo options sealed the deal. Every square foot of this resort is beautiful. Rena was our wedding coordinator and I could not have been more pleased. She helped me every step of the way, answering countless emails, providing vendor suggestions, and even measuring the length of the aisle at Meadowoods - And, that was all before the wedding day. We got married in the Timberstone room, which is nestled at the bottom of the ski slopes, windows all around the room, a deck on the perimeter, with beautiful wood and stone pillars inside. On top of that, the staff was incredible. They were prepared for anything, including the torrential downpour that occurred during our ceremony. They provided all of the transportation around the resort shuttling guests to and from the main lodge and the wedding party around the resort to get photos. Also, the saying that wedding food usually sucks did not apply here. Their food was INCREDIBLE! The steak my husband and I had melted in our mouths. Our guests were blown away by the options and still talk about how amazing the food was. The bakeries at 7Springs were also a huge bonus, our cake not only looked stunning, it tasted even better! We went with their famous "Princess cake". Rena and Sierra helped the day of the wedding, and I am so thankful for them. They kept everything on track and made sure no details were missed. If we could do the day over again we would not change a thing! The ceremony space, the reception room, the food, the staff, the wedding coordinators, the views, onsite photo locations - everything was more than perfect!

Sent on 12/07/2017
    Seven Springs Mountain Resort 28
    Seven Springs Mountain Resort 29

Amy · Married on 07/01/2017

We held our wedding reception at Seven Springs this past July. Rena was our coordinator and she was awesome! Always there to answer any questions or concerns I had throughout the whole planning process. I couldn't have asked for anyone else to help plan all of the details. She went above and beyond how I believed she would help us in the beginning. The staff at Seven Springs made the whole reception a joy! The bartenders, waitstaff, Rena and her team executed the evening with absolute perfection. The Alpine Room looked gorgeous and everything was placed as imagined.

Sent on 12/14/2017

Kelly · Married on 06/17/2017

We had our wedding reception at Seven Springs on June 17th, 2017 in the Timberstone room... and it was absolutely beautiful. Rena hands down is AMAZING... any bride looking for their special venue - look no further, especially with Rena walking you through every step of the way. The day of, she worked beside all of the vendors and made sure everything was perfect. As the bride on your big day you don't want to have to worry about any of that. Seven Springs has such beautiful scenery for pictures... and with it being a resort a ton of activities for guests to partake in. The food was fantastic and they offer a lot of options. - I even added a pizza and fry bar to come out at the end of the night. It was perfection! The alcohol selection is amazing too! oo I also have to mention the Wedding Cake.. I'm not a cake person and this cake was the best I have ever had! I would highly recommend having your big day at Seven Springs. *note I did not have my ceremony there, but had it at the local Catholic Church (St. Raymonds)... Seven Springs venues were beautiful but I couldn't imagine being outside in the hot June heat... :)

Sent on 12/12/2017