5 Reviews for Seven Season Films

5 Seven Season Films Reviews

We were blown away with the quality of our films - my face hurt from smiling ear to ear & laughing after watching the highlights. Jason and his team did an excellent job conveying the atmosphere of our entire day - from the way the video was sequenced to the music selections. This was the best money spent, our pictures are beautiful but the video did such an awesome job to show those who couldn't be there the joy of our day. Our wedding planner even said it was PERFECT! Thanks so much Jason & Seven Season Films!!

Profile Picture Deana, 10/4/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

There are not enough words to describe what a phenomenal job was done by Jason & Tori of Seven Season Films! From the moment I spoke with Jason on the phone, I knew that if we were going to have a videographer it would have to be him--and so it was! We really and truly could not have done it without their flexibility & willingness to work with the both of us. Please look no further than Seven Season Films if you want the best that NC has to offer. These individuals are passionate about what they do and once you see the final product, you'll know that there was no better option. Grade: A++

Profile Picture User3413198, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Seven Seasons did an amazing job. I couldn't have ask for anything more. They were so professional, but yet they felt like family. They captured our special day and gave me a product that I will cherish forever.

Profile Picture User3625356, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Fantastic company and awesome experience working with them! They did an absolutely amazing job with our wedding video. I very highly recommend them.

Profile Picture User1620482, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Not only was jason a pleasure to work with, but he captured and presented our wedding in the most beautiful way. He was right there to catch every special and important moment. The results significantly exceeded our expectations. We highly recommend!!!!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/1/10, 1 Review