Seven Hills Farm Reviews

10 Reviews for Seven Hills Farm

• Kelley

Kelley Hoover · Married on 11/10/2018

Perfect Venue

Seven Hills Farm made our dreams come true! Their venue was perfect for our southern lifestyle and our guests were shocked with how stunning it truly is! My husband and I's favorite part is that we got the outdoor venue with an "inside" reception, because the barn is closed-in and had A/C and heat! The owners are AMAZING to work with and have the kindest hearts! This venue was definitely the best part of our wedding!

Sent on 01/23/2019
  • FutureMrsO

Stonee · Married on 09/15/2018

Seriously the sweetest family you’ll ever work with! They were so accommodating with last minute drop ins a week before the wedding and late night decorating the day before the wedding! I would never think twice about recommending this venue to other couples!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Heather · Married on 05/05/2018

We can't overstate how pleased we were with Seven Hills Farm as a venue and with the Becker family! My husband and I didn't look at any other venues after seeing SHF, as we both felt so excited about it. Cori and her family were simply amazing, always quick to respond and offer assistance with as much as they could (even hanging a Pinata for our Cinco-de-Mayo wedding). They were very flexible on having us come out and look at the venue more than once to get additional ideas during the planning process. It was great to have the availability of setting up as early as Thursday before the wedding...the Thurs-Sun availability was quite unusual compared to other venues we had looked at, and it really helped relieve a lot of stress! Five stars all around!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Taylor · Married on 03/16/2018

I can't even begin to describe how amazing Cori and the Seven Hills Farm team is. I immediately knew after visiting SHF that I wanted to book my wedding there. Cori, the venue owner, is an outstanding person to work with - she is quick to respond to emails, questions, concerns, etc. She is so helpful and friendly during every step of the wedding process. Her and her husband are so accommodating with such kind hearts. SHF has so many extra items like chairs and linens that make SHF stand out from other venues. The landscape is absolutely beautiful around the barn as well. Having my wedding at SHF was a truly special experience from beginning to end.

Sent on 04/18/2018

Taylor · Married on 10/21/2017

The entire property is beautiful and inside of the reception hall (barn) is perfect for a rustic, chic feel. The Beckers are fabulous to work with - they go above and beyond to make sure everything falls into place.

Sent on 09/23/2017

Kathryn · Married on 02/18/2017

Not only was the venue absolutely beautiful, the owners are such a pleasure to work with. They do everything in their power to work with you to try and make your day how you want it. So happy we booked here!

Sent on 03/11/2017

Jennie · Married on 03/12/2016

Seven Hills was the perfect venue for our wedding. The owners did an amazing job of making sure everything was perfect for our special day. The farm is a beautiful place and the barn is a wonderful for a wedding. The venue made our wedding day extra special and the owners were a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Bobbie · Married on 03/12/2016

My son and daughter-in-law were lucky to be among the first to have their wedding and reception at Seven Hills and even without some of the more recent improvements they’ve made, the venue was just perfect! From the beautiful shaded oak grove where they said their vows, to the charming big red barn where the reception was held, SHF was the perfect balance of rustic elegance our kids were looking for! The owners were great to work with and really made us feel like family. I highly recommend Seven Hills Farm for your special event!

Sent on 09/23/2016

Cassandra · Married on 01/02/2016

Seven Hills Farm was the perfect venue for our wedding. The Becker's are one of the most genuine and kind families I've met. They were able to meet all of my needs and then some. They definitely exceeded every expectation my husband and I had. I highly recommend this venue to anyone who wants a beautiful wedding with the southern charm that only a gorgeous red and white barn can provide.

Sent on 07/04/2016

Rusty · Married on 01/02/2016

This place and their family was a dream come true the moment we started working with them! They were helpful, flexible, and really made our day around us. What a gorgeous venue, and our weddind went through without a hitch!

Sent on 07/06/2016