Settings Event Rental Reviews

Settings Event Rental 4
Settings Event Rental 5
Settings Event Rental 6

Brittany · Married on 08/19/2017

We used Settings Event Rentals for outdoor wedding and reception in Crested Butte. They provided the tent, farm tables, wooden chairs, dance floor, bose speaker, mic, string lighting, gold cutlery, and tent heater. They were always very quick to respond with questions and provide updated invoices all along the way. The drop off, set up, and pick up went flawlessly. All of their equipment worked perfectly and looked beautiful. They were professional, friendly, and on time with everything. We would highly recommend Settings Event Rentals for any event you are planning.

Settings Event Rental 7
    Settings Event Rental 8
    Settings Event Rental 9
    Settings Event Rental 10
    Settings Event Rental 11
    Settings Event Rental 12

Sherrill · Married on 09/24/2016

They took care of everything. I planned my wedding from out of town. Settings was great to work with over the phone and via email. They delivered everything to my venue and picked it up as well. I didn't have to do anything which was exactly what I needed. They were great!

sheila · Married on 09/10/2016

Settings Event Rental helped us with our small wedding in Nathrop that we held at a VRBO home. Chris and Betsy were exceptionally professional and helpful with selecting what we needed for our rentals on our wedding day. They also provided background information on that particular rental home and the area. On the day of, they were prompt and professional. I highly recommend Settings Event Rental for your wedding or event.

Nancy · Married on 08/13/2016

Planning an outdoor mountain wedding from afar is no east task. Betsy and Christopher were very helpful and able to provide the rentals we needed to create a beautiful wedding and reception at the foot of Mt. Princeton in Buena Vista, CO.

Phreckles · Married on 08/04/2016

As a wedding photographer in Salida, I have worked with Settings Event Rental on many weddings - and I've always been impressed. However, this past summer they worked on MY wedding and I can't say enough good things. Betsy and Christopher were INCREDIBLY accommodating, understanding and helpful in every and all aspects. On the day, it poured for hours, but luckily Settings' equipment held up and in fact SAVED THE DAY. Without their tents, (most of which they smartly suggested) my wedding would have been a disaster. They were super professional and all-knowing throughout the whole process. There are many things I'd change about my wedding, but renting from Settings would NOT be one of them. The quality of their rentals is more superior than anything else I've seen in the industry, from Colorado to Vermont. (Book them now!) :)

Rose · Married on 06/11/2016

Betsy and Christopher were incredibly kind, accommodating, organized, and on time! They made everything so easy and efficient!

Julie · Married on 09/26/2015

Settings Event Rental were so easy to work with and offered great advice as well as competitive prices. Betsy and Chris were always so friendly and helpful and I had no doubt that take care of us.

MacKenzie · Married on 08/08/2015

Betsy & Settings Event Rental were essential to the success of our perfect wedding day! Their rentals were on point: delivered without a hitch & of high quality. The coordination services were life-saving! Betsy knows the high-mountain area so well, she will help you find exactly what you need to complete your wedding services. And she makes sure everything runs seamlessly during the wedding weekend so all involved can focus on having fun & celebrating! Very polite & perfectly friendly all the time, Betsy & her husband are gems in the area. Choose their rental & coordination services for a perfect celebration! Thank you to Betsy & her husband!

We rented 3 large tents. They were in great condition, were set up on time and performed well in a strorm

Really enjoyed having them as part of our wedding!

Settings Event Rental was great to work with! They were down to earth and very accommodating. We rented their farmhouse tables, wine barrels, and chairs with ivory pads. Everything was great quality and exactly what we wanted. We would definitely work with Betsy and Chris again!

Catherine · Married on 09/27/2014

Settings was great to work with. They placed our initial order and reservation a few months before the wedding, then they allowed us to make adjustments to the order based on RSVPs the month of the wedding. They arranged delivery with the venue and delivered the neatly pressed and high quality linens timely. After the wedding, they came back to the venue and picked everything up. Nothing for us to worry about. Overall, great service and great quality.

J. · Married on 08/16/2014

Dear Betsy,

You were just wonderful, you were right there when needed and had the answers for everything. Right down to decorating the Bride & Grooms chairs, which we were going to do but ran out of time and you stepped in and volunteered to do it and did a wonderful job & we really do appreciate it. All the way to tying the sash on the back of my dress, Which I wish you could show me how you did that I received a lot of compliments. Thank you again you helped us tremendously with the upmost friendliness and professionalism. I will highly recommend you to anyone.

Ron · Married on 08/09/2014

First off, we hired Betsy and Chris for our day of planner and for the photo booth they provide. Cannot imagine a more perfect pair and company to make our wedding perfect. Betsy and Chris have everything you would ever need to rent including chairs, tables, linens, photo booth, props, etc. We only rented the chairs for the ceremony and the photo booth, but we did not have to ever worry about anything as everything was set up early and in a professional manner. Chris manned the photo booth until whenever we wanted to quit. There were plenty of props for guests to use to take fun pictures.

As far as the day of planning, I don't think our wedding would have happened without Betsy. She was so great at keeping us calm and collected throughout the whole day, even when vendors were getting delayed for an hour by an accident on the only highway into our venue. Betsy knew how to make sure everything ran as planned despite obstacles constantly being thrown at her. She drove back and forth to different cabins to make sure we weren't running around or having to call and worry about anything. The day was truly perfect with not one flaw and that was mainly due to Betsy's phenomenal planning and execution on the day.

Nicole · Married on 08/09/2014

We hired Betsy and Christopher with Settings Event Rental for our wedding day with the Day of Direction package, photobooth rental and ceremony chairs and we could not possibly have been more satisfied with how everything turned out. Besty's services were absolutely indispensable. She coordinated our wedding rehearsal flawlessly--no small feat with a bridal party of 15, a type-A bride and two large families offering their "opinions" on how things should go. She knew all of the right tricks to help us get things in order so that our ceremony ran perfectly. On our wedding day she was an absolute soldier! She was everywhere around the property coordinating with family, bridal party and vendors and did so with incredible poise. Many of our vendors were running quite late because of an accident on the highway--I NEVER had to worry about it with Betsy handling things. I would have likely been out of my mind with worry if I were handling things myself. She kept us on schedule, informed and sane on our wedding day. I simply cannot say enough. The Day of Direction package was the best money we spent in the entire process. Seriously--if you are considering a coordinator there is no "maybe" -- DO IT! Christopher was excellent at setting up and managing the photobooth! He kept in touch with the DJ and kept the guests coming throughout the entire event and we ended up with so many fun photos! If you are in the process of planning your wedding, you are probably still excited about all of the fun choices you get to make and all of the details.... but on your day you do NOT want to be worrying about those details. The wedding day is the moment for your vendors to shine, the day when you should have the confidence to say to them "I trust your judgment, do what you think is best". If you hire Betsy and Christopher, rest assured that you can trust their judgment and expertise. They are professionals in the truest sense of the word and I would recommend them to anyone.

Kathryn · Married on 08/07/2014

Betsy & Christopher Kolomitz were wonderful to work with. They were more than willing to work with any changes or additions I needed to make to my wedding rentals. Very professional, responsive and friendly. They were also willing to offer me advice and recommendations to other local vendors, as I knew very little about the location of my wedding. All of the rentals were in pristine condition as well! I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

• Jenny

Jenny · Married on 08/03/2014

Betsy and Chris did an awesome job. The white chairs and white chair covers we used for dinner were perfect, in great shape and tied everything together for us.

• Audrey

Audrey · Married on 08/02/2014

Christopher and Betsy were awesome to work with! They were flexible and professional and helped to ease our minds about the details of the wedding. Their service was invaluable, and I highly recommend them!

Kelsea · Married on 07/26/2014

Hiring event settings rental was the best possible decision we could have made to make our wedding successful. I didn't have to worry about a thing on my wedding day, which made it so stress free and enjoyable. Betsy helped make a schedule, made sure everything was in place and that the day went smoothly. We rented linens and chairs from them too and everything was just gorgeous. Highly recommended.

Tamara · Married on 06/21/2014

Settings Event Rental is a tremendous resource! My daughter's wedding was in a small town in the Colorado Rockies. Settings Event Rental provided beautiful linens, tables, chairs and food service equipment for the reception in a prompt, professional manner. I was extremely pleased with the service provided by Settings Event Rental, from our first consultation, to the final pick-up of the rentals. Thank you!

• User4204338 · 2+ years ago

Everyone loved the photo booth at our wedding and Betsy was so great to have "hosting" the booth! I would do it again in a heart beat!
    Thanks!

• User4204001 · 2+ years ago

Betsy and Chris were outstanding in all categories. I would describe us, as customers, as sometimes confused, wishy-washy, not difficult but definitely not easy. They worked with us through the process, not ever showing frustration or impatience with us even when we must have changed our minds 12 times about chair covers. They received conflicting info from the bride, the groom and us the parents of the groom, but somehow got us all on the same page. We rented white resin chairs for the outdoor wedding... all were clean and set up exactly as asked. We also rented the linens and seat covers for the reception, held at the Steam Plant. Everything was clean and set up to perfection. Call Chris and Betsy with any questions and they will be pleasant and extremely helpful. Since this was a "destination" wedding, they also helped us with locating florists, photogs, caterers ... They are truly a one stop shop. Thanks!!! Chris and Betsy for all your help.

Rayann · Married on 06/07/2014

It was a pleasure working with Settings! The service was GREAT and they were very helpful every step of the way.

• User4204123 · 2+ years ago

The photo booth was a huge hit at our wedding! Everyone LOVED it and Betsy did a wonderful job!

• User4202913 · 2+ years ago

My sister used Settings for tables, benches, and photo booth for her reception. The tables were amazing. Everybody thought so, especially when we found out that Betsy and Christopher built them themselves.
    But hands down, the second best thing to happen that day was the photo booth! Everybody had an awesome time with it! Even our normally reserved father put on a funny hat and boa for more than a dozen pictures. I know my sister and her husband will cherish the pictures from the photo booth forever.