43 Reviews for Settings Event Rental

Clean Up (1)
Chair Covers (1)
Dance Floor (1)
43 Settings Event Rental Reviews

We used Settings Event Rentals for outdoor wedding and reception in Crested Butte. They provided the tent, farm tables, wooden chairs, dance floor, bose speaker, mic, string lighting, gold cutlery, and tent heater. They were always very quick to respond with questions and provide updated invoices all along the way. The drop off, set up, and pick up went flawlessly. All of their equipment worked perfectly and looked beautiful. They were professional, friendly, and on time with everything. We would highly recommend Settings Event Rentals for any event you are planning.

Photo for Settings Event Rental Review - Tent, tables, and cutlery Settings Event Rentals
Photo for Settings Event Rental Review - Tent from Settings Event Rentals
Photo for Settings Event Rental Review - Tent from Settings Event Rentals
Photo for Settings Event Rental Review - Tables and cutlery Settings Event Rentals
Profile Picture Brittany, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They took care of everything. I planned my wedding from out of town. Settings was great to work with over the phone and via email. They delivered everything to my venue and picked it up as well. I didn't have to do anything which was exactly what I needed. They were great!

Profile Picture Sherrill, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Settings Event Rental helped us with our small wedding in Nathrop that we held at a VRBO home. Chris and Betsy were exceptionally professional and helpful with selecting what we needed for our rentals on our wedding day. They also provided background information on that particular rental home and the area. On the day of, they were prompt and professional. I highly recommend Settings Event Rental for your wedding or event.

Profile Picture sheila, 9/10/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Linens, Tables, Delivery
4.2

Book them, they were friendly, professional, and helpful!

Profile Picture User7447894, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Planning an outdoor mountain wedding from afar is no east task. Betsy and Christopher were very helpful and able to provide the rentals we needed to create a beautiful wedding and reception at the foot of Mt. Princeton in Buena Vista, CO.

Profile Picture User7469073, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

As a wedding photographer in Salida, I have worked with Settings Event Rental on many weddings - and I've always been impressed. However, this past summer they worked on MY wedding and I can't say enough good things. Betsy and Christopher were INCREDIBLY accommodating, understanding and helpful in every and all aspects. On the day, it poured for hours, but luckily Settings' equipment held up and in fact SAVED THE DAY. Without their tents, (most of which they smartly suggested) my wedding would have been a disaster. They were super professional and all-knowing throughout the whole process. There are many things I'd change about my wedding, but renting from Settings would NOT be one of them. The quality of their rentals is more superior than anything else I've seen in the industry, from Colorado to Vermont. (Book them now!) :)

Profile Picture Phreckles, 8/4/16, 1 Review
3.4

Overall this was a great company to work with. They were very responsive by phone and by email. I was able to add to our rental just a couple of days before when I started to worry about the weather. The only negative was that in all of the business of the wedding, I didn't communicate to my family that the 8 tables we rented for our small wedding at a private house needed to be broken down. I wasn't there the next day and my husband and I arrived after everyone had left the house and many hours after the original pickup time. There were 3 people there taking down the tent and everything looked great to me but one of the people was very rude about it not being put back to his liking. It was absolutely my mistake, he and I talked about how to have it for pick up, I dropped the ball on making sure my family had the info since I wouldn't be there the next morning. I certainly understand that it was an inconvenience, it was a Saturday, they were running behind, they probably had a schedule and other places to be. I apologized for my mistake repeatedly but continued to get what felt like a lecture that made me feel very uncomfortable because he was clearly angry. Again, I understand the frustration, it felt like this wasn't the first time this had happened and he was taking it out on me. But at that point there was not anything I can do to fix the mistake. I don't think this should be a deterrent from using the company, but I would suggest that you ask about having them set up tables and chairs. It was never offered to me, but I saw online it is an option and that would've solved this unfortunate interaction.

Profile Picture User5420940, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Chairs, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents

Betsy and Christopher were incredibly kind, accommodating, organized, and on time! They made everything so easy and efficient!

Profile Picture Rose, 6/11/16, 1 Review
4.2

Definitely worth choosing Settings Event Rentals. Betsy and Chris were great to work with.

Profile Picture User7460683, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Betsy was great to work with and even let me change my mind about what I wanted at least three times. Very patient. The day of the wedding went very smoothly and as a bride I didn't need to worry about a thing. Everything was delivered on time and we were told in advance that whoever delivers everything will need to know in advance where to set up the wine barrels. I would highly recommend this vendor!

Profile Picture Sasha, 10/11/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Decor, Lights, Delivery, Setup

Settings Event Rental were so easy to work with and offered great advice as well as competitive prices. Betsy and Chris were always so friendly and helpful and I had no doubt that take care of us.

Profile Picture Julie, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Linens, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lights, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Delivery, Setup

Betsy & Settings Event Rental were essential to the success of our perfect wedding day! Their rentals were on point: delivered without a hitch & of high quality. The coordination services were life-saving! Betsy knows the high-mountain area so well, she will help you find exactly what you need to complete your wedding services. And she makes sure everything runs seamlessly during the wedding weekend so all involved can focus on having fun & celebrating! Very polite & perfectly friendly all the time, Betsy & her husband are gems in the area. Choose their rental & coordination services for a perfect celebration! Thank you to Betsy & her husband!

Profile Picture MacKenzie, 8/8/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

Betsy and Christopher from Settings were really wonderful to work with. They had plenty of choices and were super flexible when we had last minute changes. They delivered everything on time and it was less thing I had to worrry about. Finally, i wasn't sure whether to spend the money on the photobooth but it was a complete hit with all the guests.

Profile Picture michelle, 7/4/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Chairs

We rented 3 large tents. They were in great condition, were set up on time and performed well in a strorm

Profile Picture User6260300, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Tent Accessories, Tents

Really enjoyed having them as part of our wedding!

Profile Picture User6081816, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Settings Event Rental was great to work with! They were down to earth and very accommodating. We rented their farmhouse tables, wine barrels, and chairs with ivory pads. Everything was great quality and exactly what we wanted. We would definitely work with Betsy and Chris again!

Profile Picture User6092463, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Chair Covers, Chairs, Decor, Tables, Delivery, Setup

Settings was great to work with. They placed our initial order and reservation a few months before the wedding, then they allowed us to make adjustments to the order based on RSVPs the month of the wedding. They arranged delivery with the venue and delivered the neatly pressed and high quality linens timely. After the wedding, they came back to the venue and picked everything up. Nothing for us to worry about. Overall, great service and great quality.

Profile Picture Catherine, 9/27/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Settings Event Rental provided nice white chairs for our wedding ceremony.

While a bit slow to respond to inquiries (during the height of wedding season), they did respond well with a contract, explanation of services and quote.

The day of the wedding they arrived by the time they said they would (not earlier) and set up our chairs beautifully, coordinating with my sisters who advised them on the number of people needed per row. The chairs were set up in curved rows, perfectly arranged.

While seemingly expensive from initial inquiries in the area, I am very happy that we went with Settings Event Rentals, as we did not find anything better or cheaper. And in the end, I was very happy with the result.

Profile Picture User3655685, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews

Dear Betsy,

You were just wonderful, you were right there when needed and had the answers for everything. Right down to decorating the Bride & Grooms chairs, which we were going to do but ran out of time and you stepped in and volunteered to do it and did a wonderful job & we really do appreciate it. All the way to tying the sash on the back of my dress, Which I wish you could show me how you did that I received a lot of compliments. Thank you again you helped us tremendously with the upmost friendliness and professionalism. I will highly recommend you to anyone.

Profile Picture J., 8/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

First off, we hired Betsy and Chris for our day of planner and for the photo booth they provide. Cannot imagine a more perfect pair and company to make our wedding perfect. Betsy and Chris have everything you would ever need to rent including chairs, tables, linens, photo booth, props, etc. We only rented the chairs for the ceremony and the photo booth, but we did not have to ever worry about anything as everything was set up early and in a professional manner. Chris manned the photo booth until whenever we wanted to quit. There were plenty of props for guests to use to take fun pictures.

As far as the day of planning, I don't think our wedding would have happened without Betsy. She was so great at keeping us calm and collected throughout the whole day, even when vendors were getting delayed for an hour by an accident on the only highway into our venue. Betsy knew how to make sure everything ran as planned despite obstacles constantly being thrown at her. She drove back and forth to different cabins to make sure we weren't running around or having to call and worry about anything. The day was truly perfect with not one flaw and that was mainly due to Betsy's phenomenal planning and execution on the day.

Profile Picture Ron, 8/9/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

We hired Betsy and Christopher with Settings Event Rental for our wedding day with the Day of Direction package, photobooth rental and ceremony chairs and we could not possibly have been more satisfied with how everything turned out. Besty's services were absolutely indispensable. She coordinated our wedding rehearsal flawlessly--no small feat with a bridal party of 15, a type-A bride and two large families offering their "opinions" on how things should go. She knew all of the right tricks to help us get things in order so that our ceremony ran perfectly. On our wedding day she was an absolute soldier! She was everywhere around the property coordinating with family, bridal party and vendors and did so with incredible poise. Many of our vendors were running quite late because of an accident on the highway--I NEVER had to worry about it with Betsy handling things. I would have likely been out of my mind with worry if I were handling things myself. She kept us on schedule, informed and sane on our wedding day. I simply cannot say enough. The Day of Direction package was the best money we spent in the entire process. Seriously--if you are considering a coordinator there is no "maybe" -- DO IT! Christopher was excellent at setting up and managing the photobooth! He kept in touch with the DJ and kept the guests coming throughout the entire event and we ended up with so many fun photos! If you are in the process of planning your wedding, you are probably still excited about all of the fun choices you get to make and all of the details.... but on your day you do NOT want to be worrying about those details. The wedding day is the moment for your vendors to shine, the day when you should have the confidence to say to them "I trust your judgment, do what you think is best". If you hire Betsy and Christopher, rest assured that you can trust their judgment and expertise. They are professionals in the truest sense of the word and I would recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/9/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Betsy & Christopher Kolomitz were wonderful to work with. They were more than willing to work with any changes or additions I needed to make to my wedding rentals. Very professional, responsive and friendly. They were also willing to offer me advice and recommendations to other local vendors, as I knew very little about the location of my wedding. All of the rentals were in pristine condition as well! I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 8/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Betsy and Chris did an awesome job. The white chairs and white chair covers we used for dinner were perfect, in great shape and tied everything together for us.

Profile Picture Jenny, 8/3/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Christopher and Betsy were awesome to work with! They were flexible and professional and helped to ease our minds about the details of the wedding. Their service was invaluable, and I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Audrey, 8/2/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Hiring event settings rental was the best possible decision we could have made to make our wedding successful. I didn't have to worry about a thing on my wedding day, which made it so stress free and enjoyable. Betsy helped make a schedule, made sure everything was in place and that the day went smoothly. We rented linens and chairs from them too and everything was just gorgeous. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Kelsea, 7/26/14, 2 Reviews