Set the Mood Floral Reviews

Set the Mood Floral 4
Set the Mood Floral 5

Shelley Huber · Married on 10/27/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

Dortha at Set the Mood is so talented! I was very intimidated by the floral part of planning for my daughter's wedding and she totally put me at ease. She suggested beautiful flowers that were within our budget and created arrangements that fit the mood and feel of the wedding perfectly. Her planning process was so easy too! When Dortha arrived on the wedding day we were blown away. She sets everything up in the blink of an eye so you can relax and enjoy. We received countless compliments throughout the day on how stunning the floral was. She is professional and so pleasant to be around too which is very important on such a big day!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Christina · Married on 05/05/2018

Dortha from Set the Mood Florals is reliable, flexible, and so kind! From the moment she emailed in response to my initial questions, she listened to the vision I had for our wedding and she immediately tailored her services to match it perfectly.

Dortha somehow seemed to know the exact look and feel that I wanted, even when I had trouble explaining it! She recommended beautiful types of flowers, sent helpful photos that allowed me to visualize the end product, and was incredibly flexible when we decided closer to the wedding to add more greenery and corsages.

On the day-of, when we had some additional florals due to a new guest count, Dortha rolled with the change seamlessly and she expertly draped flowers, lavender stems, and greenery by our alter, on the sign in tables, and on our wedding sign. It is imminently clear that she has a natural eye for design and attention to detail.

Meeting her after she decorated so beautifully on the day-of the wedding, she was tremendously sweet and wished us both well. Working with Dortha was truly a wonderful experience, beginning to end, and I would recommend her and her stunning work to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 05/19/2018

Helen · Married on 03/31/2018

Dortha at Set the Mood Floral was great!! I didn't contact her until about 2 weeks to spare (oops) and she was super responsive! We discussed everything over email and she sent photos of each part of the bouquet that I wanted. Everything turned out beautifully.

Sent on 04/14/2018
    Set the Mood Floral 6

Susy · Married on 03/03/2018

We could not have been happier with Set the Mood Floral. Dortha took my vision and brought it to life beyond my expectations. From our first phone call until the day of the wedding she was very thorough, patient and professional. I really loved that from the beginning she offered to repurpose the flowers from our church ceremony at our reception. You can really tell that she cares about her work and her clients. I would 100% recommend Set the Mood Floral. Thank you for making my wedding day so beautiful!!

Sent on 03/13/2018

Set the Mood Floral's reply:

It was my pleasure to be able to make your floral vision a reality. We wish you many years of happiness, love and good health!

Jade · Married on 12/30/2017

Dortha was a true pleasure to work with. I would recommend her and her beautiful arrangements to anyone!!

Sent on 01/15/2018
    Set the Mood Floral 7

malia · Married on 11/30/2017

Dortha is such a visionary with florals. She has done several shootouts for my business and always exceeds my expectations. She knows her florals and is super personal to work with. She is a must for events and wedding planning florals.

Sent on 11/02/2017
    Set the Mood Floral 8
    Set the Mood Floral 9
    Set the Mood Floral 10

Kate · Married on 11/18/2017

Working with Dortha from Set the Mood Floral was absolutely amazing. She was so pleasant, accommodating and easy to work with. She went above and beyond to make our day perfect. The day of the wedding when I saw my florals, I couldn't have been happier. They were truly exactly what I had imagined. From the center pieces, to the boquets and accent pieces, everything was perfect. She made my vision come to life. I met with many florists before choosing Dortha and I can't imagine using anyone else. She was extremely reasonably and worked within my budget. We had so many comments on how beautiful our flowers were. I would highly recommend Set the Mood Floral.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Angela · Married on 09/29/2017

Set the Mood floral was amazing!!! Dortha made beautiful bouquets for my 9 bridesmaids and myself. She worked with my budget and I loved her suggestions! I would highly recommend her! ❤️

Sent on 10/30/2017

Kristen · Married on 06/21/2017

As a wedding photographer I’ve worked with a lot of florists but Dortha is my go to girl! She always executes any vision you give her perfectly!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Jen · Married on 03/18/2017

I LOVED our flowers on the BIG DAY!!! I am so glad that I found Dortha and Set The Mood Floral! Our initial consultation was easy and comfortable. We met at her house and she helped me design the perfect arrangements and bouquets. Our flowers turned out exactly like we had planned together that day! I am so glad that we booked Set The Mood Floral and would definitely recommend them!!!

Sent on 04/10/2017

Stephanie · Married on 12/02/2016

Dortha is truly talented. I went to her without knowing what I wanted and left the meeting with decisions on every floral arrangment and felt extremely confident in her abilities. She went above and beyond for me and I am very thankful. She was very reasonably priced and the process was stress-free. Thank you Dortha for all you dod to make my wedding day just perfect!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Tannis · Married on 10/22/2016

Dortha just did our flowers for our wedding this weekend. From the moment I met with her, I knew she was the one I wanted to work with. She is friendly and professional. She quickly responds to any questions you may have and is extremely accommodating! When she brought the flowers to the wedding, they were beautiful and exactly what I wanted. I never had one moment of stress over the flowers and I owe that to Dortha!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Paul · Married on 09/22/2016

Whether personal or business events Set the Mood Floral has been an incredible partner to work with. From beginning to end their service is impeccable. Dortha is a master designer and visionary..... give her some thoughts and ideas and I guarantee you will be pleased beyond your expectations.

Sent on 10/28/2016

Kristin · Married on 07/24/2016

Dortha was amazing!! Not only did she travel to Colorado to be a part of our wedding, she was able to make an extra bridesmaid bouquet and groomsman boutinerre on the spot!! I added one of each and completely forgot to tell her...but she had brought extras (as a true professional would have) and whipped them up before the ceremony started! The bouquets and centerpieces were absolutely beautiful. Her vision of grasses and flowers on our dessert table turned out to be one of the most beautiful set ups of the wedding!! We loved everything she did and would recommend her to absolutely ANYONE!!

Sent on 08/03/2016
  • Aspen Sciranko

Aspen · Married on 06/09/2016

Dortha is an amazing woman! She was so kind to my husband and I. We ran into some trouble with our flowers about a month before the wedding and stepped right in a helped us when she didn't have to! She gave us the ability to create the wedding we wanted when things went a little south. Her flowers are beautiful, professional, and worth every last penny! Thank you so much Dortha!

Sent on 06/12/2016

Jimww · Married on 05/07/2016

Set the Mood Floral did an outstanding job making our event more elegant and fabulous. We'd recommend them to anyone planning an important event!

Sent on 05/09/2016

Deena · Married on 05/07/2016

Set the Mood Florists was just so amazing on aspect every of my event. The customer service is absolutely the best in town!!! Attention to detail, follow-up, professionalism and design are of the highest quality.

I would recommend Set the Mood to anyone planing any type of event. Their unique designs are stunning and affordable!!

Make Set the Mood Florist your 1st call!!!

Sent on 05/10/2016

Dortha will instantly put you at ease. She is a seasoned professional and can run with the ball with no supervision needed. I told her what I wanted, sent her a few pics, and when I showed up to my reception the room had been transformed into a magical twinkling forest with flowers, candles, and trees! I would trust her implicitly with all your wedding plans. She has superb taste and was respectful of our budget. She also negotiated with linen vendors for us.

Sent on 05/31/2016

Not only was Dortha professional but also personably. She spent the time to get to know us as a couple and went out of her way to make our visions come through and better than we had originally imagined. I knew I wanted her for our wedding the moment I was engaged and she did not disappoint.

Sent on 05/03/2016

Jesus · Married on 04/21/2016

A consummate professional from beginning to end, Set the Mood Floral is a true jack of all trades. I've known of their fine reputation for weddings over the years and this is the 4th time that we have used them for our corporate events. The majority of our events cater to over 300 team members, guest and hosts and each time we've had an event, the floral pieces have been a huge topic of conversation. They outdid themselves again, assisting in the artistic design of our reception pieces and the centerpieces in the dinner hall. They pride themselves on their customer service, delivery and product and never fall short. I would highly recommend them for any occasion and know you will be as satisfied with the end product as we were.

Sent on 04/28/2016

Sarah · Married on 12/31/2015

Dortha was an absolute pleasure to work with. I was planning a wedding within three months and the flowers were the one detail I didn't have a clear vision on. Dortha was flexible to meet with me, walk me through each flower corresponding to the colors and vibe I wanted, and then put together a full package outlining each piece we would have. I didn't want anything too traditional and she was on board with great ideas I would never have thought of! She made my vision come true and went beyond what I expected in a florist. I would recommend her to anyone looking for someone that will take the extra time, wants to get creative, and doesn't want to spend a fortune.

Sent on 01/06/2016

Dortha was great. Very helpful! We are looking forward to seeing the final product.

Sent on 09/03/2015

Teresa Caldwell -Larkin · Married on 09/05/2015

Dortha went out if her way to be both helpful and MANY TIMES flexible. I loved working with her. Her professionalism and insight was very calming for this very nervous bride. The arrangements bouquets and well....just all if the flowers she did for me were prettier than I could have imagined. I would highly recommend her to everyone. She is a pure delight.

Sent on 09/18/2015

nahrain · Married on 07/11/2015

I can't thank dortha enough such a great helper.... I got married in July and usually flowers don't stay fresh in hot weather, but mine stayed fresh for days no kidding I was so happy , I even wanted to go with peonies but they were over my budget so I went with roses , but guess what dortha did?! She actually put few peonies in my bouquet what a great lady she is!!! Thank you so much and I surely will refer you to everyone I know cause you're just amazing :)

Sent on 07/18/2015

Amy · Married on 05/16/2015

I can't say enough good things about my experience with Dortha. My wedding colors were navy and coral and I really wanted more of an orange coral than pink. Dortha listened to me and implemented her ideas beautifully. The first time. I cried on my wedding day was when I saw my flowers because they were perfect and exceeded my expectations. I felt Dortha's pricing was very fair. I would highly recommend Set the Mood Floral.

Sent on 05/19/2015