Set Free Photography™ Reviews

Set Free Photography™ 2
Set Free Photography™ 3
  • Taylor

Taylor · Getting married on 06/08/2019

Stacy is absolutely amazing!! My fiance hired her to photograph our surprise proposal, which afterwards turned into our engagement shoot. The photographs are STUNNING! She perfectly captured the moment he proposed and even pretended to be shooting her daughter so she didn't give away the surprise. During the whole shoot she was super patient and made sure to take all of the photos we wanted - even when I was a bit overwhelmed and not sure what poses I wanted to do! I'm so happy that my fiance chose her to capture our engagement - he truly chose the best!

Erika · Married on 04/07/2018

Where do I begin to express my love for Stacy and Brandon? Let's just say that I had them picked out before I even had a venue or wedding date set. I knew that I wanted them to capture my wedding day and they did not disappoint. From my first conversation with Stacy, I immediately felt like we were best friends and I had complete trust in her and her expertise. I felt even more comfortable with her after our engagement shoot, because she made two awkward posing people look breathtaking beautiful :) Not only is she a very skilled and talented photographer, her personality makes you feel so comfortable and confident. The photographs are incredible and I could not be happier with how they turned out. I get so many compliments from friends and family on the beauty of her work. Stacy is one-of-a-kind and remarkable at what she does - I will absolutely be using SetFree Photography again for future life events.

Set Free Photography™ 4
    Set Free Photography™ 5
    Set Free Photography™ 6

Nicole · Married on 12/16/2017

My husband and I got married at the Sundial Beach Resort and Spa. When we were looking for a photographer, Stacy was referred to us by our wedding coordinator. Hiring Stacy and her husband Brandon was one of the best decisions that we made! Stacy and Brandon are amazing! We just received all of our wedding photos and we were blown away by how wonderful they all came out! Stacy and her husband captured every little detail about our day. They were so easy to work with and made us laugh and feel comfortable while taking the photos. We are so happy that we chose Stacy and Brandon. We highly recommend Set Free Photography to anyone who wants spectacular photos!

Hailey · Married on 11/11/2017

We used Set Free Photography for our Naples, FL destination wedding in November. It was one of the best decisions we made! Stacy and her husband Brandon were awesome to work with. Stacy's professionalism, organization, and attention to detail are great. We just received our sneak peaks and can't wait to see all of our pictures. The pictures were exactly the style we were looking for when searching for a wedding photographer - beachy, dreamy, and romantic.

Nathalie · Married on 11/04/2017

We got married in November 2017 in Naples and hired Stacy and her husband to capture our special day. When shopping for a photographer, I really loved Stacy’s responsiveness and the quality of her work. Set Free did a phenomenal job. They were well organized, professional, and timely. No hidden costs or surprises which is an anomaly these days. The pictures are exquisite and capitured who we are perfectly.

Jessica · event on: 02/16/2014

Stacy is INCREDIBLE in every way. She was flexible in our timing and location, made us all feel comfortable and able to be ourselves, and ended up taking the most beautiful, creative, perfect photos we never could have imagined possible - my family is thrilled and would recommend Stacy's talent and professionalism over and over again.

Sabsina · Married on 07/01/2017

I have been looking at Stacy's work for some time. Anytime you google or look in Pinterest fornaples wedding photography, her photos pop up. I have always been so in love with them that I knew I needed to have her photograph my wedding! From my first chat with Stacy, I was immediately comfortable with my decision. We had a huge bridal party and a short time frame for photos. I was stressing out about getting it all done but Stacy was confident. She was always available to answer questions or work on timelines with me. When my wedding day arrived, she completely took charge of making sure we were on time and dressed and ready to go.

After our wedding, Stacy kept us in the loop about when to expect our photos and she was spot on! When we got our photos back, we realized that she was always capturing our little moments. It was amazing just how much she captured!!! Her husband was with my groom before the ceremony and he took equally beautiful photos of the groomsmen. Every photo is so beautiful and elegant that it makes it so hard to pick our favorites. You will not be disappointed if you hire Set Free Photography!

Amanda · Married on 05/27/2017

Can't say enough great things about how much I loved working with Stacy and Brandon at Set Free Photography! We hired them for engagement photos, rehearsal dinner coverage, and the big day. It was money so well spent! They are exceptionally talented, and I LOVED our photos! They captured our happy day perfectly. Plus, they were really fun to work with and made it all easy. Always responsive when I had questions, and I got the photos in a very timely manner, by the date that Stacy had told me they'd arrive. HIGHLY RECOMMEND using them!

Kristina · Married on 05/19/2017

Stacy and Brandon were the best! They were the first vendor we booked and thank god we did! It was a huge weight off our shoulders to know we were in the best hands. We also did our engagement photos with Stacy and they came out better then I could have ever imagined! We were very nervous going into them, since we had not had any professional photos taken since our high school days, but she made us feel so comfortable and even accommodating our french bulldog being in them! They made the whole process so easy, enjoyable and fun. The pictures are amazing and we will cherish them for a lifetime!

Dru · Married on 11/19/2016

Stacy and the Set Free Photography team were a pure pleasure to work with. From start to finish, she was a God send and there are truly no words to say how profoundly happy I am with the outcome of work. From our first communication, Stacy was incredibly prompt, she walked through every possible option for my day and answered every question I had. She worked closely with my other vendors to ensure all details were captured in the way in which we spoke about. On the wedding day, they were timely, friendly, efficient. She made sure every shot was something that we wanted, she directed to every detail and by the sneak peaks I received, I know the pictures will be once in a lifetime! Her talent is truly off the charts. Thank you SO much Set Free Photography for making our engagement shoot and wedding day such an amazing experience :)

• Chiquita

Chiquita · Married on 10/29/2016

1000 Stars Please!!! There is no other photographer that could possibly hold a candle to SetFreePhotography! Stacy & Her Husband couldn't be more on point with every detailed capture. After spending months planning one of your most special days of your life, you can't help to notice the following days how quickly it flew by. Just left with what ever memories that your nerves didn't take from you. All you will have left is your photos to live through. I'm so happy that I get to live through mine with the many talents of Stacy & Brandon. Stacy did our engagement photos as well & I just can't stop looking at them. It's very important to have someone that makes a good team & works well with your other vendors. Stacy as well introduced me to our videographer (iheart films) My best & most favorite decisions I made. Thank you so much for everything! I will forever be thankful for your art/talent.

• I

Ilyssa · Married on 10/01/2016

We had such a great experience with Stacy and her husband. They really made our photos amazing a c we had such a great experience with Stacy and her husband. They really made our photos amazing and they captured our wedding exactly the way I imagined.

My husband and I spent hours looking through wedding photographer portfolios trying to find the right one for us. Then along came Stacy's photos and we both were in love with her style! Swoon! It was an immediate "babe, this must be our photographer" moment! Her photos have a candid, romantic yet modern feeling to them-- as though she is capturing the most intimate of look and emotion with her camera . We were both a little nervous with our engagement photos but relaxed in no time! And we completely loved every shot she captured! We've only seen a few of the wedding day, but so far we are blown away with the incredible photos! We feel so lucky to have met Stacy--not only because we know she's a rock star photographer but that she is just one cool lady too! We loved having her and Brandon hang out with us on our wedding day. We recommend them unreservedly!!!! Namaste!

Lauren · Married on 06/18/2016

Stacy was one of the first vendors we booked. From the moment I saw her photos, I had to have her as our photographer. Stacy and her husband work flawlessly together, Stacy stayed with me throughout the day, while her husband joined the groom. They made sure every detail was covered. You can see their incredible talent in each and every image. Stacy was an absolute joy to work with, she made sure to put her absolute best foot forward. Not only were we lucky enough to have her and her husband on our wedding day, but we also had our engagement photos with Stacy. The only problem I have now is finding a place in our house to hang every single photo, they are too good to just pick a couple. I know that my husband and I have found a photographer that we can continue to make memories with from future family photos to everything in between; Stacy will be the first photographer we contact. This means something since we have to travel a few hours to her, but she is absolutely worth it!

Barb · Married on 04/30/2016

What has not been said about this photographer! They are amazing and so easy to work with. They work so well with family and go with the flow. They are so professional and capture your day just like you envision for years to come. Without a doubt I would recommend them after all the research we did. They are worth every penny!

maarja · Married on 04/10/2016

Stop your photographer search now and choose Set Free! Stacy and Brandon shot our 4/10/16 wedding at Marco Beach Ocean Resort. Planning the wedding from Minnesota was an adventure and I did A LOT of creeping on social media and looked at many reviews to make decisions. Set Free not only got my attention because of their stunning photos, but also, Stacy was so easy to talk to and such a great communicator! That really made the difference for me. The day of the wedding, Stacy took control and I loved it! She’s a perfectionist - exactly what you need in a photographer. She got all the details, along with the big pictures. She and Brandon were such a pleasure to work with - they are charming, professional, and simply talented! Plus, they wrangled our big, wild family with ease. We’ve only seen our sneak peeks so far, but they are STUNNING! I can’t wait to see them all. My husband and I would definitely choose Set Free again for our photography needs. I’d fly back down to Fort Myers for them!

Rebecca · Married on 01/23/2016

We LOVE Set Free. Hands down, one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. My husband and I fell in love with the natural, classic and elegant beach wedding pictures in their portfolio. From the moment we booked them, the process, communication and overall experience was easy, seamless and enjoyable! Stacy was quick with responses to questions and really lovely to work with before and on our wedding day. She really knows what will work best for your venue during each part of the day, which is so important. Her energy, enthusiasm and expertise take their services to the next level. Stacy and her husband fit into our wedding like a glove, they blended in with our guests, and everything felt very natural. We had the One Sweet Day package, and I was a little hesitant at the cost at first, but the service, pictures, and end result were absolutely worth it. We loved Set Free and hope to work with them again. Stacy and Brandon - thank you everything!

We had an amazing experience working with Stacy for our wedding on Sanibel Island. She and Brandon shot our whole wedding day, in addition to providing the photo booth and an engagement session. We could not be happier with how the pictures came out, and the overall experience of working with Set Free. Stacy is personable, professional, responsive, and takes pride in her work. She is clearly very passionate about what she does and takes a vested interest in making sure she captures all of the special moments. I would highly recommend working with Stacy!

Darla · Married on 12/27/2015

Stacy is AMAZING!!!

So...Adam & I planned our "family only elopement" VERY last minute and wanted amazing, yet affordable photos to capture our special day (because who doesn't have champagne taste on a beer budget?!). We live in Michigan, but decided to get married during our time in Florida, only one month later. We have always used the same photographer for any momentous occasion, so I was apprehensive about picking someone I had never met, fearing that they wouldn't be able to capture "who" our family is perfectly.

I contacted Stacy {after thoroughly stalking every page available to me to make sure I like her style of photography/editing} and explained to her what I wanted: 1 hour of coverage to capture our most intimate and important memories, maybe 50 images "just to remember the day". We chatted back & forth via email about how the day would go, what the venue looked like (she had a lot of experience shooting at The Westin Cape Coral) and what I should expect from her. I liked her, and felt comfortable with our decision to hire her.

BUT THEN---I got ready, received my text from Stacy that she was waiting, with Adam, in the lobby for our first look, and began my journey to above mentioned lobby. There was Stacy [what a beautiful person to look at, this helps] ready and waiting to capture this moment in our lives.

I got my USB and digital gallery a few weeks ago. Remember the 50 pictures I wanted?! Well, I got 500. That's right, 500 pictures to remember our day, to show me the love in our parents' faces as they witnessed us reciting our vows, to see the excitement on our sweet girls' faces. From our first look, individual photos of us in all of our glory (photos I get to display of my super hot husband --I know everyone says that about their man, but he is so hot--), to our ceremony with a unity sandwich joining he and his girls with myself & our dog together as a family, Stacy NAILED this wedding photog thing. Hire her. Seriously.

Barbara · Married on 11/22/2015

Stacy is a phenomenal photographer who had a signature style that will allow your special day to be remembered with beautiful images.
    From the first moment my daughter and son in law met Stacy for their Engagement photos we knew we had made the right choice. Her ability to capture her subjects personality is quite remarkable. The joy she brings to her work is so evident in each any every photo she takes.

Sent on 01/30/2016

Set Free Photography™'s reply:

BarBara,
    Thank you so very much! Brittany and Dan were remarkably happy and in love; what an honor to photograph them! I smile just thinking about them and the way they enjoyed their day. They were effortlessly beautiful and I will always remember their day so fondly. I am thrilled to know your family!

Sarah · Married on 11/13/2015

Set Free was recommended to us by countless other vendors when we were doing our initial search in the Naples area. We were looking for a photographer with a passion for documenting the little moments and details that make a wedding special, and whose photos are full of light and color, modern yet timeless, and with just the right creative touch. Stacy and Brandon really fit the bill, and we knew from the moment we met Stacy for our engagement photos that we had made the right choice! Unfortunately, a freak thunderstorm made it impossible to proceed with those photos, but Stacy couldn't resist doing a little shoot right there in the parking garage and managed to get some beautiful shots we ending up using on our wedding website (free of charge)! That little interaction made us that much more confident in Set Free for our wedding day.

We have now received our wedding photos from November 13th (they were delivered VERY promptly!) and we are so thrilled with the result. Our family and friends keep commenting on how natural and joyful we look in our wedding photos, Stacy and Brandon have a way of getting past any artificial poses and faces you might put on and drawing out the "real you." Between the two of them, they didn't miss a single important moment, and in fact captured so many beautiful moments we didn't even anticipate!

Stacy is such a warm and comforting presence -- I loved having her in the bridal suite with us before the ceremony. She was so genuinely thrilled to position and photograph all the little things I had spent months planning -- our invitations, welcome bags, dress, veil, shoes, rings -- her excitement was truly contagious! I know my husband feels the same way about Brandon.

Finally, we can't say enough about Set Free's professionalism and responsiveness. They were simply a joy to work with from beginning to end. If we could do it all over again, we wouldn't change a thing. Thank you Stacy and Brandon!

Sent on 01/21/2016

Set Free Photography™'s reply:

Sarah & Mike, I can't thank you enough for your kindness! Working with you was inspiring and effortless; thank you for sharing your love story with us. It is such an honor to work with couples such as yourselves that truly keep the meaning of the day the focus of each moment. I would photograph you over and over again if I could! I loved your wedding!! Congratulations again!

You would be doing yourself a huge disservice by choosing anyone other than Set Free Photography! Stacy and Brandon are not only talented beyond your wildest dreams, but they are sweet, energetic, and make you feel like you've been friends for years. Stacy is the one photographer that somehow makes real life look even better in photos. Her pictures aren't over-edited but instead provide such a fresh, natural, candid, and beautiful look. She's done pictures for my family for years including my son's birth photos, one year pictures, and engagement photos. I'm spoiled by her talents and would never be able to choose anyone else to take pictures of the most special events in my life.

Chris · Married on 05/02/2015

From the first meeting with Stacy, we knew we found our photographer. Brandon and Stacy are very detail oriented. They worked with us to find the perfect shots. They were super nice and accommodating. Their relaxed yet high energy matched our excitement surrounding our wedding. What a great pair!

Amy · Married on 04/18/2015

Stacy was simply AMAZING! I cannot say enough about her and the photographs she took on my wedding day! She was extremely responsive, organized and focused (was able to get all of the 16 members of the wedding party, my large family, and my husband's large family in position for photos in record time!), and, most importantly, her images are unbelievably stunning. She has such an eye for detail, and pays attention to the intimate, special moments. I would book her again in a heartbeat!!

Ashley · Married on 03/21/2015

Set free photography by far blew my expectations out of the water. Between lighting and timing and original photos they were just amazing! I met with many photographers before choosing them. I felt I needed a connection with them because they would be around for so much of my big day and Stacy made me so comfortable.. I highly recommend them if you are looking for a photographer that uses the natural lighting and romantic style!