Servidone Studios Photography Reviews

9 Reviews for Servidone Studios Photography

• Elisabeth

Elisabeth · Married on 07/06/2019

Andrea is the best!

Hiring Andrea as our photographer was the best decision my husband and I made in our wedding planning! She is an incredible photographer and also a genuinely lovely person. We decided to do an engagement shoot with Andrea about a year before our wedding, and we knew immediately that her friendly and professional demeanor was perfect for putting us at ease in front of the camera (and the photos were fantastic!). Communicating with Andrea leading up to the wedding day was a breeze - she was so quick to respond to all my questions and helped me figure out the pre-ceremony logistics, making sure we had enough time for all the necessary steps leading up to the actual wedding. On our wedding day, it ended up raining about 30 minutes before the ceremony, and Andrea was an absolute pro getting shots of the wedding party and our family members before the rain came down. During the reception, she ventured out in the rain with us for some photos, which were all stunning. We could not recommend her more highly!

Sent on 09/08/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/13/2018

Absolutely Breathtaking

I have been waiting to write this review since our engagement session last summer. And honestly with all that time, I still don’t know where to begin on expressing how amazing it was to have Andrea capture our favorite moments. The pictures were absolutely breathtaking. She had the perfect mix of fun, candid’s, Pinterest-worthy, formals and laugh out loud moments. She captured the true feel of the day, the love and every expression all our important guests had. Beyond the pictures, Andrea was amazing and fun to work with. I will never think to work with another photographer, and would highly recommend you do the same!

Sent on 12/14/2018

Caroline · Married on 10/07/2017

Aside from the venue we selected, hiring Andrea was the best wedding planning decision we made! She's the ultimate pro, both from a planning perspective and in terms of her photographic and editing skills. And she (and her assistant Shawn) were an absolute pleasure to work with on our big day! I can't recommend her enough.

Sent on 10/14/2017

Kara · Married on 09/10/2016

Andrea was hands-down the best vendor at my wedding. From the engagement photos to our wedding day she made my husband and I feel super comfortable and relaxed, and the photos came out great because of it. We had a very large wedding party and Andrea and her second photographer both kept everyone on time while still being able to let us all joke around and enjoy the day. We were both extremely happy with the photos that came back, and truly loved having her be part of our big day!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Kayla · Married on 06/13/2015

If you want fantastic pictures, use Andrea. We could not have been any happier with both her and the pictures. First off, she is incredible to work with- fun, outgoing, always smiling. She can make the most serious person in the room smile.

Her professionalism was top notch as well- she was not intrusive and made everyone feel welcome and comfortable around the cameras. Her candid shots were my favorite- she caught all the right moments. Before the big day she gives you a photography list as well- we made a few changes and added a few photos that we wanted and she made sure to get every single one on the list.

She was recommended to us by a family friend and it was one of the best decisions we made. As one of the other reviewers mentioned, the score is not inflated at all. She deserves every single one of those stars and I'd give her another if I could.

Sent on 06/30/2015

Julia · Married on 09/20/2014

This review and eating are in no way inflated. If you're looking for a Boston based photographer for your wedding (or any big event!!) who is personable and truly cares not only about her job but your event then book Andrea and her team. Andrea takes the time to get to know you and your finance and is able honestly capture the most beautiful and personable moments by capturing your personalities. She is extremely professional and gets the job done without it feeling like you're being followed by a photographer on your big day.

Whenever we had questions, she immediately responded to emails and always has an away message up when away for the weekend shooting other weddings.

We honestly can't say enough good things about Andrea. I would recommend the engagement session as it helped to ease the tension of taking pictures on the big day and allowed us to feel more comfortable and connected to Andrea. By the end of our wedding, we considered Andrea a guest of the event and we're so pleased with how hard her and her assistant worked to capture the whole night. I'm recommending her to all of my friends who are getting married this upcoming yr so you should book her now!!

Sent on 10/12/2014

Andrea is AMAZING!!! highly recommend using her as your wedding photographer if you want flawless photographs and someone with a wonderful personality. she made me and my now husband so at ease and comfortable, even my family and friends loved having their picture taken by her!! I would HIGHLY recommend her for your wedding day!!

Sent on 07/16/2013

ashley · Married on 09/01/2012

Andrea Servidone was referred to us by a mutual friend and let me tell you - She is WONDERFUL! From the moment we met I knew she was the photographer for us! Shes fun, bubbly and extremely knowledgeable when it comes to photography! Andrea had a 2nd photographer, Shawn help her out the night of our wedding (two days ago) who was also very nice and very helpful! My wife and I had some photograph requests - specifically with using sparklers in some of the shots and Andrea jumped to the challenge and within 24 hours posted the most beautiful photo of us surround by sparklers! I CANNOT wait to see the rest she shot!! Ill be recommending Servidone Studios to all my newly engaged friends most definitely!!! And whenever I become pregnant, Andrea will be photographing my baby as well!!!!

Sent on 09/03/2012

Cailin · Married on 08/11/2012

Andrea was awesome. She showed up earlier and stayed late. She was so easy to work with and took so many great pictures. She's the best.

Sent on 09/02/2012