Serious Cake Reviews

77 | West Linn, OR

77 Reviews for Serious Cake

Kara · Married on 07/24/2009

An excellent wedding cake! She was willing to work with our budget, and the cake was exactly as I had imagined. The fondant cake in our wedding colors was both beautiful and delicious, with a different flavor on each layer. Her gum-paste flowers look realistic and are an excellent touch on the cake. She was very personable and on top of things, confirming plans before the wedding. Travel fees were very reasonable and delivery and setup were excellently done and on time. She works out of her home, which is very clean and the cake tasting before the wedding was great, with small fresh sample cakes.

Sent on 08/03/2009

Audrey · Married on 04/30/2011

0.0

Seri made our wedding day come true. When I walked in the room and I saw the cake, it took my breath away. It was the highlight of everything we did for the ceremony, and I seriously would recommend her to anyone. Also, we picked the champagne flavored cake and it was the best. Our guest's raved about it and I can't wait for our anniversary so we can enjoy the top layer....champagne flavor.

Sent on 05/10/2011