Serious Cake Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

• Delanie
    Delanie W. Married on 07/23/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful cake and amazing tasting!

My fiancé and I wanted the giant wedding cake you see in movies, Seri delivered just that! We got lots of compliments on the cake flavor (especially the blackberry) we highly recommend!

Serious Cake's reply:

Delanie! Thank you so much for your kind words and the wonderful opportunity to make your wedding cake. It truly was my honor.
    Warm regards,
    Seri
    Missy Married on 10/23/2021

Great experience

I am so excited with our decision to have Serious Cake make my daughter's wedding cake. There were so many flavor selections to chose from it was hard to narrow it down to just two flavors. We had a great time meeting with Seri to do our cake tasting and working with her to get the perfect cake for the wedding. I am amazed at how beautiful the cake looked and tasted. We got many compliments on how much everyone loved the cake. I am also very pleased with how reasonable the price of the cake was. I will be recommending Serious Cakes to all my family and friends.
  • Melissa
    Derek O. Married on 03/19/2021

Amazing cake & desserts

Seri is the BEST. She worked with us when our 2020 wedding was postponed to March 2021. Seri listened to my vision and everything turned out just as I envisioned. Our cake, cookies, cupcakes, and grooms cake were perfect. Everyone complimented us on our cake. We highly recommend Seri.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Marlena C. Married on 03/04/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best cake I've ever tasted!

This was the first time needing a wedding cake. Seri was wonderful to work with. From the tasting during COVID to the ordering & delivery. She was very professional & prompt & most of all, the guests said it was the best wedding cake they've ever had! Thank you so much Seri, I will be calling you for our next event!

Serious Cake's reply:

Thank you so much Marlena! It was an honor to make your Family’s Wedding Cake. Your venue and wedding details were beautiful! Thank you again for the opportunity. I look forward to helping you again.
  • Cristinahernanddz
    Cristina H. Married on 10/03/2020

Amazing cake!

I loved my wedding cake, it was so perfect and delicious, She also made my sisters wedding cake and it was so delicious, Sheri is so nice, I told her what I wanted and she made a perfect cake
  • caseynavarro
    Wic'asa Married on 09/01/2020

Seri does amazing work!

Our cake was perfect! From the taste all the way to the details, it was everything we were looking for!
    Everyone was raving about how amazing and beautiful our cake was and tasted. I’m so glad we chose SeriousCakes! Seri was so easy to work with and she made our dream cake come to life! 😊
    Ken D. Married on 10/19/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Highly Recommend. Does First Class Job! Cake was Amazing amazing.

Seri is a consummate professional. You will get a professional cake that is amazing in appearance and taste. She was in constant contact with us during process. She uses high end ingredients and sources to make cake. If there was such thing as an organic cake this would be it. We had 3 tier
    Birch tree wedding cake consisting of Apple Spice Cake/Cinnamon buttercream frosting, Sour Cream cake/Marionberry buttercream frosting, and Champagne cake w/ Strawberry buttercream frosting. We had to hide the top tier or my bride and I would have had no cake to eat. Cake was devoured by guests. The buttercream frosting was so good and buttery. Just overall an excellent experience and the guests were the tell tale. They all raved about the look and taste of cake . They all asked who did it? Bonus she had to road trip to our venue West Linn to Rickreall, Oregon and travel cost I thought was very fair and she was promptly on time for setup on wedding day.
    Kari Married on 09/19/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Professional, reliable, honest, punctual and delicious. Overall amazing.

Seri was able to make my vision of what I wanted my wedding cake too look like come to life! It not only looked perfect it tasted amazing. Favorite flavor blackberry cake with fresh blackberry filling... the banana was on point as well. Thanks for making our day a little more perfect.
    Lisa Married on 06/29/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Seri made an absolutely beautiful and incredibly delicious three tiered cake for our wedding! I am a bit picky when it comes to wedding cake - I love cake a lot but there is definitely a difference between a basic store bought cake and a really good wedding cake. Ours was really really good! I would recommend Seri again and again!
    Erin Married on 06/15/2019

Do yourself a favor and book Serious Cake

Not only was Seri's timely with scheduling a tasting and responding to emails. She was very friendly and accommodating with our choices and her cake was AMAZING. I'm not exaggerating when I say that I cannot even count how many people reached out to me after our wedding to tell us it was the best cake/cupcake they have ever had. We had a variety of three choices and people raved about all of them. They were PERFECT and we cannot recommend her enough! We can't wait to get our first anniversary cake and to use her services again.
  • Emily
    Emily W. Married on 03/08/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful custom cake to match our theme

Seri did a spectacular job making the cake fit our wedding. The flowers on the cake matched our wedding colors perfectly and she made beautiful custom wedding topper animals (a frog and an octopus), to go with our wedding theme. And the cake was delicious, as well!
    Colleen H. Married on 09/08/2018

Incredibly pleased.

Seri did an amazing job on our wedding cake. It was beautiful, and incredibly delicious.
    She was quick to respond when I had questions,
    I will not hesitate to recommend her to friends and family.
  • mkalkofen
    Michael Married on 06/16/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Incredible service and and amazing cake!

Seri was fantastic, from the first consultation through the big day! We loved that we could go to her shop to sample cakes and work out the design, which was a great time. Seri was patient, understanding, and almost like a counselor, asking what we liked about the sample pictures we had and why. She immediately sketched stuff out and helped us settle on a final design and it was AMAZING! We had a few questions and made a few changes along the way and Seri was always understanding and great to work with. The final cake was incredible and received rave reviews from our guests - both for taste and appearance! I can't recommend Serious Cakes enough. And I can't wait to get our fresh anniversary cake - an included service so we don't have to eat stale, frozen year-old cake on our first anniversary!
    Shellie Married on 03/27/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Seri paid special attention to everything we wanted for the cake and provided fantastic ideas of her own as well. The cake was absolutely gorgeous and some of the most delicious cake we’ve ever tasted! All of our wedding guests talked about how amazing it both looked and tasted and were excited to take some home with them (though we definitely ate our share of leftovers as well)! Seri gave fantastic service and we’d recommend her every time! Btw the fondant was actually delicious too. ;)
    Holly Married on 10/14/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We cannot recommend Seri enough. She was so sweet and accommodating through our entire cake planning process. She even called to check in before the wedding and updated me to what the wedding day plan would be. The cakes looks better than we could have thought, and everyone talked about how delicious the cake was weeks after the wedding was over. There is definitely love in her buttercream. :)
    The thing that really stood out the most was how much Seri cared when we talked. It is easy to have very business related conversations with your vendors and nothing else. Seri always asked how things were going and I really felt like she asked because she wanted to hear the answer. Right before my wedding when she called to check in, I was really stressed and trying to get everything in order. Seri has said to me over the phone that she had been thinking about us that week, had the best hopes for us, and was so excited for us as well. It made a huge difference in such a stressful time. Thank you Seri for not only making the most amazing cake we have ever tasted but being so kind!
    Stacy Married on 08/19/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Seri was amazing to work with. She agreed to create our wedding cake on very short notice and it was gorgeous! She was very professional and made our special day so memorable.
    Julie Married on 08/12/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Seri is amazing! Her cakes are the best I have EVER tasted and she was a dream to work with. Her artistry and ability to capture exactly what we wanted for our wedding was exceptional. Her exceptional talent, kind heart and customer focused attention to detail made her the perfect choice to create a wedding cake masterpiece. Thanks so much Seri! You are truly THE BEST!
    Kayla Married on 07/09/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Seri was absolutely amazing. She made us the best cake I've probably ever had in my life! It was a sour cream cake with Marion berry butter cream filling. Our guests couldn't stop raving about it. She made a naked style cake and used flowers provided by our florist to decorate the cake day of. It was jaw droppingly stunning. I couldn't have asked for a better cake or baker! Not only was the cake itself wonderful but Seri was the real treat! She was so sweet and easy to talk. She really made us feel cared for!
    Rachel Married on 07/08/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We absolutely LOVED our wedding cake! Seri is professional and knows her craft well. The buttercream frosting was delicious and the cake was beauitful.
    Perla Married on 10/24/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We honestly could not be happier with Seri's service. She was amazing, the cake tasted delusions and it was absolutely beautiful!
    Katy Married on 09/30/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Seri was great to work with! She was very responsive and very knowledgeable, not to mention very talented. Our cake was AMAZING. We had several different flavors, but our favorites were the blackberry cake and the lemon cake with raspberry buttercream. We were very happy with how our cake turned out, in both appearance and taste. Definitely would recommend!!
    Amber Married on 09/10/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Our cake was better than we could have hoped! It was gorgeous and exactly what we wanted and the cake tasted AMAZING! All of our guests were raving about it. I would definitely recommend serious cakes for your wedding!
    Lindsay Married on 09/04/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Siri was WONDERFUL to work with, and does amazing work! After interviewing with a few other bakers, we hired Serious Cakes for our wedding and decided on a three tier cake, as well as macaroons for ~300 guests. Siri hosted a wonderful tasting for us, was really great about suggesting the best flavors for our guests, and was so kind, warm, affordable, and communicative through the whole process. She arrived and set up our cake table beautifully with our cake topper and floral accents. I'm still getting compliments! I would absolutely recommend Serious Cakes, and will definitely use her in the future. Thanks Siri!
    Alexandria Married on 09/01/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Seri or Serious Cake is absolutely amazing! Her cakes are to die for and are nothing like your typical wedding cake in both taste and design! She has been such a pleasure to work with throughout this whole process. The details on the cake she made for our wedding on 9/1/16 were absolutely beautiful - She took my inspiration and ideas and brought them to life. People were raving about her cake all night long. She does not disappoint! Thank you again, Seri! Your cake was stunning and tasted delicious!
    Tori Married on 04/02/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Seri was amazing! She was so courteous and caring. I felt like a member of the family. Our cake and cupcakes were perfect. They were exactly as we had discussed and were even more beautiful in-person than they were on paper. I will continue to use Seri's services for all my cake needs.
illustration stars