Seriouscake.com, LLC Reviews

67 | West Linn, OR

67 Reviews for Seriouscake.com, LLC

67 Seriouscake.com, LLC Reviews

Shellie · Married on 03/27/2018

Seri paid special attention to everything we wanted for the cake and provided fantastic ideas of her own as well. The cake was absolutely gorgeous and some of the most delicious cake we’ve ever tasted! All of our wedding guests talked about how amazing it both looked and tasted and were excited to take some home with them (though we definitely ate our share of leftovers as well)! Seri gave fantastic service and we’d recommend her every time! Btw the fondant was actually delicious too. ;)

Seriouscake.com, LLC 1
    Seriouscake.com, LLC 2
    Seriouscake.com, LLC 3
    Seriouscake.com, LLC 4

Holly · Married on 10/14/2017

We cannot recommend Seri enough. She was so sweet and accommodating through our entire cake planning process. She even called to check in before the wedding and updated me to what the wedding day plan would be. The cakes looks better than we could have thought, and everyone talked about how delicious the cake was weeks after the wedding was over. There is definitely love in her buttercream. :)
    The thing that really stood out the most was how much Seri cared when we talked. It is easy to have very business related conversations with your vendors and nothing else. Seri always asked how things were going and I really felt like she asked because she wanted to hear the answer. Right before my wedding when she called to check in, I was really stressed and trying to get everything in order. Seri has said to me over the phone that she had been thinking about us that week, had the best hopes for us, and was so excited for us as well. It made a huge difference in such a stressful time. Thank you Seri for not only making the most amazing cake we have ever tasted but being so kind!

Seriouscake.com, LLC 5

Stacy · Married on 08/19/2017

Seri was amazing to work with. She agreed to create our wedding cake on very short notice and it was gorgeous! She was very professional and made our special day so memorable.

Julie · Married on 08/12/2017

Seri is amazing! Her cakes are the best I have EVER tasted and she was a dream to work with. Her artistry and ability to capture exactly what we wanted for our wedding was exceptional. Her exceptional talent, kind heart and customer focused attention to detail made her the perfect choice to create a wedding cake masterpiece. Thanks so much Seri! You are truly THE BEST!

Kayla · Married on 07/09/2017

Seri was absolutely amazing. She made us the best cake I've probably ever had in my life! It was a sour cream cake with Marion berry butter cream filling. Our guests couldn't stop raving about it. She made a naked style cake and used flowers provided by our florist to decorate the cake day of. It was jaw droppingly stunning. I couldn't have asked for a better cake or baker! Not only was the cake itself wonderful but Seri was the real treat! She was so sweet and easy to talk. She really made us feel cared for!

Rachel · Married on 07/08/2017

We absolutely LOVED our wedding cake! Seri is professional and knows her craft well. The buttercream frosting was delicious and the cake was beauitful.

Seriouscake.com, LLC 6
    Seriouscake.com, LLC 7
    Seriouscake.com, LLC 8

perla · Married on 10/24/2016

We honestly could not be happier with Seri's service. She was amazing, the cake tasted delusions and it was absolutely beautiful!

Katy · Married on 09/30/2016

Seri was great to work with! She was very responsive and very knowledgeable, not to mention very talented. Our cake was AMAZING. We had several different flavors, but our favorites were the blackberry cake and the lemon cake with raspberry buttercream. We were very happy with how our cake turned out, in both appearance and taste. Definitely would recommend!!

Amber · Married on 09/10/2016

Our cake was better than we could have hoped! It was gorgeous and exactly what we wanted and the cake tasted AMAZING! All of our guests were raving about it. I would definitely recommend serious cakes for your wedding!

lindsay · Married on 09/04/2016

Siri was WONDERFUL to work with, and does amazing work! After interviewing with a few other bakers, we hired Serious Cakes for our wedding and decided on a three tier cake, as well as macaroons for ~300 guests. Siri hosted a wonderful tasting for us, was really great about suggesting the best flavors for our guests, and was so kind, warm, affordable, and communicative through the whole process. She arrived and set up our cake table beautifully with our cake topper and floral accents. I'm still getting compliments! I would absolutely recommend Serious Cakes, and will definitely use her in the future. Thanks Siri!

Alexandria · Married on 09/01/2016

Seri or Serious Cake is absolutely amazing! Her cakes are to die for and are nothing like your typical wedding cake in both taste and design! She has been such a pleasure to work with throughout this whole process. The details on the cake she made for our wedding on 9/1/16 were absolutely beautiful - She took my inspiration and ideas and brought them to life. People were raving about her cake all night long. She does not disappoint! Thank you again, Seri! Your cake was stunning and tasted delicious!

Tori · Married on 04/02/2016

Seri was amazing! She was so courteous and caring. I felt like a member of the family. Our cake and cupcakes were perfect. They were exactly as we had discussed and were even more beautiful in-person than they were on paper. I will continue to use Seri's services for all my cake needs.

Buddie · Married on 11/14/2015

I worked with Seri years ago when I was with Premier Bride Magazine and was very impressed by her talent and her personality. After all these years she is still just as amazing as ever, her work is beautiful and tastes fantastic... My wedding guests are still raving about the cake.

Anna · Married on 10/10/2015

Amazing cakes!!! Flavors and designs fabulous!

Char · Married on 10/03/2015

This is one special lady and we are so happy we went to her for our wedding cake. It was so delicious and as well as beautiful. We only wished we lived in the Portland area so we could order something from her every time we have a special event.

Seri was very friendly and easy to work with. My husband and I really wanted a "Funfetti" flavored, professionally made wedding cake for our wedding. It was very hard to find a baker to make one, much less let us try their recipe. Seri not only let us try her custom recipe, she also let us taste some of her other delicious flavors. We loved the other flavors so much we walked away choosing more than one flavor! Our wedding cake turned out just how we pictured and it tasted AMAZING. I would recommend Seri to everyone!

Chelsea · Married on 05/24/2015

Seri was one of my favorite people to work with through out my wedding! She was just so kind and helpful and the cake was the one thing I didn't stress about. I was an out of state bride and she worked with my crazy schedule for phone calls. I gave her an idea of what I wanted and she combined everything I said to create the most beautiful and delicious cake! Everyone at the wedding complimented it and even a few people asked about pricing and was shocked at the value of such a beautiful delicious cake! I'd definitely recommend her for any special occasion you might have!

Megan · Married on 03/21/2015

Seri makes the best cake I have ever tasted. My husband (then fiance) and I went to the Portland Bridal Show and his mission was to find the best cake. We tried all of the different vendors and kept coming back to Seri's table. We decided then and there that she had the best cake in the room and the best we had ever tasted. She was wonderful to plan and work with throughout all of our designs. Her sugar flowers are stunning and she is truly a sugar artist. I also had her make a grooms cake and it turned out wonderful and my husband was surprised and absolutely loved it. I would recommend Seri to anyone to have her make their special cake!!

Nicole · Married on 08/09/2014

Seri was absolutely great to work with. She worked around my schedule to meet for the first time and made my husband and I feel very welcome with our tastings. She even let us take some home so our parents could try it before we made our final decision. The cake turned out exactly how I had hoped, and it couldn't have been more perfect. I would work with Seri again on any future cakes I need, and I can't wait for our one year anniversary cake!

• At last

kelly · Married on 07/12/2014

Seri was amazing to work with. She did a small cake and lots of cupcakes in different flavors and designs. Everything looked and tasted amazing. I would recommend her to anyone in an instant and am so grateful to Seri for adding to our day. Also she was able to somehow keep everything from melting in the 90+ degree heat which I was really worried about.

Andrea · Married on 06/14/2014

The cupcakes and cakes that I ordered from Seriouscake were sooooo delicious!! We ordered vanilla/lemon cupcakes, chocolate/peanut butter cupcakes and a pink champagne cake with strawberry filling for our wedding. My husband and I got so many compliments from our guests about how moist and sweet the cake and frosting were. Seri was a pleasure to work with and was extremely helpful, I would definitely place an order with Seriouscake again.

Carmen · Married on 05/20/2014

Seri was a dream to work with. We got married on Kauai and had our reception when we returned home. I had made my bouquet and wanted the theme to carry over into the cake. Seri's artistry was amazing. Several people commented that it was a shame to eat the cake because it was so gorgeous! Once we did eat it the quality of her baking was evident. The cake was moist and the flavors were delicious. We will be using Seri for future events without a doubt!

MEY · Married on 10/12/2013

We are so happy we chose Seri to do our wedding cakes! She was very professional and easy to work with and had a lot of yummy cake flavors for us to choose from. I gave Seri a picture of the cake I had in mind and she nailed it. It couldn't have been more perfect! Even the grooms cake turn out exactly the way I wanted. Our cakes looked amazing and they were delicious. They were very moist! All of our guests were amazed at how beautiful the cakes looked. Thanks so much Seri!!!!!

rosa · Married on 08/25/2013

OH my Seri! Where can I start? I changed my cake design like 10000 times and she took it all! I ended up choosing the first design that we start off with. She design a special cake for me that went so well with my vintage theme wedding and the cake turned out amazing. I wish someone would of capture my face expression when I saw my cake. It took my breath away! She also made some cupcakes as well. The cake and cupcakes were delicious. Thank you Seri for everything! You're amazing.

Cristina · Married on 07/07/2013

Her cake was absolutely perfect! The taste and texture was tremendous and everyone raved and was impressed with the Lavender flavor, surprised that they like it so well! To say Seri is a professional isn't enough to give her due credit, she truly cares about her customers and enjoys putting herself into the projects that make her unique talent a special part of weddings and memories shared.