Serbian Social Center Reviews

9 | Lansing, IL

9 Reviews for Serbian Social Center

9 Serbian Social Center Reviews

Milica · Married on 07/21/2018

My husband and I are absolutely thrilled with our experience with the Serbian Social Center. While wedding (event) planning can be stressful, they made it very easy while exceeding our expectations. They worked with us on timing of the event, the selection of details and even recommended vendors.

Our wedding was exactly what we dreamed - and we are ever thankful to Andy and the whole staff at Serbian Social Center.

Serbian Social Center 1
    Serbian Social Center 2
    Serbian Social Center 3

Jessica · Married on 09/09/2017

Super easy to work with! Very flexible and accommodating. Helpful from start to finish. Great food and great value.

ALICIA · Married on 04/29/2016

They were great to work with, flexible and the food was great. I am very satisfied.

Lauren · Married on 09/06/2015

We loved working with the Serbian Social Center. It was perfect for my wedding vision. I was able to have the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception all at one place! Andy was helpful and patient the whole time. Every time we visited the venue he sat aside time to sit down and hash out the details for us. Closer to the event we noticed some things that needed to be fixed and he was able to get those fixed before the event. He was there from the beginning to the end of the wedding and consistently checked on us (the bride and groom) to make sure that our day was going perfectly. Our guests RAVED about the food, both the cocktail hour appetizers and the dinner that was served. The service was quick and friendly. No complaints here.

• Takara Nicole

Takara · Married on 11/17/2012

I LOVED working with Serbian Social Center! I attended two wedding prior to mine there and they were both very nice. The ladies both talked about how affordable it was and how everyone was so nice to work with. My experience was the same. There was never a time when they didn't carter to my every need. TRUST me I was VERY needy I wanted EVERYTHING PERFECT and they delivered. If you are looking for a beautiful place to have your reception and great people to work with while still working in your budget you have found the right place.

• Courtney

Courtney · Married on 11/05/2011

very helpful and flexible. they made all my decisions easy!

NIKITA · Married on 08/29/2010

This place is wonderful they did a great job from start to finish they where always available when i needed to ask a question or make a change there was no problem i dont think they ever said no to anything Rob mackenzie is the best he made my day go by extra smoothly and even when i forgot a couple of things he came through i love the serbian social center thank you for making my dream wedding come true love you guys the Ealey's

paige · Married on 10/15/2016

4.2
      3.0

For the amount of guests that I was having, Serbian Social Center was a perfect venue for our wedding. The manager Andy was quite accommodating and flexible to whatever my future-husband and I had envisioned for our day. No other venue in the area could beat their prices and after the food tasting we had we knew it was going to be worth every penny. At the reception we were so worried the food for 520 wouldn't be served hot or even warm but everyone had commented how everything was hot and delicious and some of the best wedding food they ever had. I look forward to attending weddings in the future here.

0.6
      3.0
      0.0

Staff was rude, disrespectful and condescending. I wasn't even getting married here but worked as a makeup artist and attended this couple's wedding. The manager was extremely rude to me. And he was rude to the bride and her bridalparty.
    I don't want to assume he was racist because I've seen other African American guests on Facebook at different events at this venue.

Again.... If you want to be treated like a sub par
    Human, go for it.
    Otherwise, from someone who wasn't even associated from the bridal party, skip this place.