Serafilm Inc Reviews

10 | Chicago, IL

10 Reviews for Serafilm Inc

Darrin · Married on 10/28/2017

Christopher was phenomenal to have as our videographer! He was very kind and patient which kept everyone comfortable and at ease on a day that can become unexpectedly stressful. Christopher is also one of the most genuine and caring people that we have ever met which instantly lets you know he if fully invested in capturing everything you could want. As a videographer, his work was nothing short of amazing. His work captured our day better than we could have imagined and we would not hesitate to use him again. Trust me, you want to book him as soon as possible!

Sent on 08/21/2018

van · Married on 07/22/2017

Chris is not just a good videographer, but a good person in general. He makes the environment better through his personality and creativity. I have worked him for a couple of projects like music videos and talk shows, and I am very delighted. He is very patient and even in a very challenging situation, he always makes the best out of it. His editing skill is superb, and it complements well to his shooting skill. He always comes prepared to the scene and he always has something under his sleeve to make it work.
    I am getting married soon, and I will be asking him to do my wedding. And I know I will be writing another good review for him then :)

Sent on 11/29/2016

Jenele · Married on 10/08/2016

Great service . Excellent product and vision for the video. The videographer gave suggestions and tips, things I had never considered which made everything turn out perfect. Professional work and great quality.

Sent on 12/13/2016

Diana · Married on 08/08/2015

We had an amazing experience with Chris. He captured our wedding in such a beautiful and memorable way. We got lucky with Chris as we hired his beautiful friend Erica who brought Chris along all the way from Chicago. We had no idea she was bringing him with her as not only a second shooter but also a videographer. Our BluRay allows us to relive our special day. I have video footage of my grandmother who passed away 4 months after attending our wedding which gives me and my family so much happiness just to see her alive again! Chris captures every little aspect from every kittle detail and displaying the most important parts of our wedding. We received a highlighted video, a video of our beautiful ceremony that captures all of our family and their joys of being there and a video of our ceremony. I would hire Chris again in a heartbeat! He has true talent and all the passion to be successful in this business!! We love his work and he has been a blessing to us!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Jessica · Married on 03/08/2014

Chris and Erika did an amazing job on our wedding video! I have viewed their work in the past, and was impressed by the quality and attention to detail. They did not dissapoint when it was my turn! They did such a great job capturing the fun/beautiful/memorable parts of my wedding. I HIGHLY recommend their services!!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Roopal · Married on 08/11/2013

We really enjoyed working with Serafilm. They were truly interested in us and our event....engaging our family, us, and being part of the family. I really appreciated their flexibility in timing/duration of videography.

Sent on 09/30/2016

Nikki · Married on 08/10/2013

Chris worked closely with my husband and his groomsmen to make a surprise music video for our wedding. It was a huge hit!! Many of our wedding guests commented that the video was their favorite part of the wedding. The music video was very high quality!

Sent on 09/30/2016

Mila · Married on 08/25/2012

Working with Christopher was a wonderful experience that far exceeded our expectations. His kind, yet creative personality was a joy throughout the planning process and during the big day. The quality of service combined with the value couldn't be beat and we're thrilled with the end result. Originally we weren't sure we wanted to invest in a wedding video but are so happy we did and enjoy watching our short film, capturing our day beautifully, quite frequently!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Thomas · Married on 10/10/2015

Chris definitely knows what he is doing when it comes to making a video that is meaningful and eye-catching. It's always fun to see people watch it and wish they had used him. I would definitely recommend him for the excitement and creativity he brings to the day.

Sent on 11/25/2016

Bo · Married on 08/31/2014

Chris is a true pro and is a very empathetic service provider. Not only did he give us great results and leave us with memories that are forever, he also bended and accommodated to our needs throughout the our planning and wedding. We'd book him again for other important life events.

Sent on 10/02/2016