Sequoyah Country Club Reviews

View more information

4.9 out of 5 rating

Lulu Married on 10/24/2021

Beautiful Venue and wonderful staff

We had our wedding there and it was the perfect venue for us. Sally was beyond wonderful! She helped us achieve everything we wanted (as long as it was safe) and accommodated what we needed for our cultural traditions. It was wonderful to have three different rooms to use and it gave us a lot of flexibility. We were supposed to have the ceremony outside but because of rain we had to move it indoors and it all worked out. The food was wonderful and they were very accommodating to our special requests. Everyone who attended thought the venue was a hidden gem. It makes for a beautiful backdrop for photos with a lot of variety to choose from. I also felt the costs were reasonable and didn’t have any surprises. They also were flexible with us as things had to be adjusted multiple times because of covid. I was going to give up on finding the perfect venue until I found this one and I’m so glad I did! It was everything I wanted.
    Natalie Married on 08/08/2021

Spectacular

What a beautiful venue. I just had my wedding there and the compliments we got were incredible. I loved the outdoor ceremony space, and the arch you can make your own. The staff is absolutely amazing. From the venue coordinators to the serving staff, everyone treats you like their own. They're very personable, and so so friendly. They think of everything you could possible need. What a smooth planning experience for a bride to have. And the food was out of this world!
    All the guests absolutely loved it.
    Hl Married on 10/10/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful place with great service

Sequoyah is at a great location with great view. I especially loved the vintage interior design of the halls / rooms. Due to COVID time, we weren’t able to host party indoor unfortunately. But Sally was great and so easy to work with. She provided us with ideas and was so flexible to help us make our wedding come true and memorable. Everything went smoothly and the food were cooked perfectly. Guests enjoyed the food and with great compliments. We had a great small intimate wedding and would love to host other indoor party there in the future.
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message
    Eileen Married on 12/17/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    After visiting several sites, the value, decor and service topped all the other sites. The christmas decor matched our wedding decor perfectly. Rachel Keller is straight up the best venue host we found. Thanks for making our wedding amazing!
  • User1658464 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We were so impressed with the flexibility the entire time we were planning. Brian set us at ease anytime we had concerns or special requests. The setting was absolutely beautiful for our wedding reception and the hall itself is gorgeous with lots of good space for guests to enjoy which made entertaining them easy. The food turned out fabulous and both we and our guests had a blast there. Excellent customer service, which when planning a wedding from afar takes away a lot of the headaches that come with wedding planning.
    ~Happy Newlyweds.
    Devin Married on 11/10/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My now husband and I had our wedding here on November 10,2012. It is not only a beautiful old world Spanish style country club, but a stunning venue for a wedding. With mountain views of the bay area, extremely well kept golf course and grounds, and the inside is even more impeccable maintained!
    We had the pleasure of working with there catering manager Karyn Scurti, she is professional, polite and so good at what she does! She ensured us throughout the whole process that she would do whatever's it took to get us the wedding of our dreams.....and she delivered! Her friendly and warm daminure made working with her so fun, amazing and as stress free as possible. I strongly recommend Sequoyah CC for your upcoming event, and even stronger I recommend working with Karyn Scurti, you will not be disappointed with her management abilities. I now consider her a friend!
    Alisha Married on 09/01/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We had our wedding reception at Sequoyah Country Club on September 1st, and it was the most beautiful, perfect night! I could not have imagined using a better venue. The country club is so beautiful that little decoration is needed. The layout is really cool because the dance floor is seperate from the dining room, so people can sit and talk without being drowned out by the music. There was another room where we had a photo booth set up, and everything just flowed perfectly. Karyn is the coordinator there, and she was so helpful throughout the process. She met with us several times to go over all of the details, and the final result was a perfect night. I highly recommend Sequoyah Country Club for a wedding, reception, or any kind of party!
    Chris Married on 09/15/2012
    4.7 out of 5 rating
      4.5 out of 5 rating
    Karyn provided such a high level of service, and the venue and food was great in value. The only negative mark is that the staff lost a keepsake of ours-- a cake cutter and serving set, which was a gift from a family member. Otherwise, we had a terrific experience and thank Sequoyah CC for helping execute our big day.
  • User961791 2+ years ago
      3.0 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Outstanding venue for a wedding at a reasonable cost. The event planner was sometimes a little slow to repsond to information requests, but this improved as the wedding day approached, and she was on top of everything during the event. Everything was perfect.
    Carissa M. Married on 09/05/2021
    4.4 out of 5 rating

Beautiful Venue & Great Customer Service

We got married at Sequoyah in September. We really loved the venue and the sunset shots turned out absolutely gorgeous! The price is reasonable for a wedding. One of the things that really attracted us to Sequoyah is that we didn't have to hire an outside catering company for food- one less thing to worry about during wedding planning! Customer service was excellent, too! The team that worked on the day-of was very professional and attentive to our needs and our guests' needs. We couldn't ask for better service!

You also get a beautiful view of the bay when it's clear outside. We were really happy to book Sequoyah for our special day! :)
    Jenna Married on 07/24/2010
    4.2 out of 5 rating
      3.0 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My parents are members of this club - and have been for years. The architecture is beautiful and the landscaping is gorgeous. We got married outside on the green. The weather was perfect, and our guests absolutely loved it. The food was great for the price, and they include many things like string lights, mirror tiles, candles, etc in the price. They also were helpful with putting out all of my DIYs, flowers, and other things. I did feel rather rushed during the dinner (dinner was served and plates collected within 45 minutes), which made my guests think the festivities ended earlier than they did. But overall, the coordinator was very helpful and flexible and we felt we got a lot for what we paid.