Sensory Delights Catering Reviews

1 User photo

Sensory Delights Catering 1

Brittaney · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing Food Great Service

We used sensory delights to cater our wedding. Chef Alain was very attentive to our needs and the food was phenomenal! All of our guests wanted to kiss the cook!

Sent on 06/25/2019
  • Darline

Darline · Married on 11/10/2018

Perfect Brunch!

I used Sensory Delights to cater my brunch, and I'm so happy I did. First off, they made my menu come to life! They gave me everything I asked for. The presentation was beautiful, the food was fresh, and the food was delicious. My guests were constantly complimenting me on the food, and there was enough food for the event. Most importantly, the chef provided excellent customer service, had an awesome attitude, and was willing to do anything to ensure everything was perfect. The biggest mistake someone might make is not hiring a wonderful catering company such as Sensory Delights. If I could do it all again, the only thing I would change is I would hire them sooner.

Sent on 11/12/2018

Jodi Sylvestre · Married on 11/03/2018

Simply the best

Five star service. The food was phenomenal. We had a beautiful wedding with picturesque views but our guests could not stop raving about the food. We received so many complaints on how our reception had the best meal. Everything on the plates was exceptional. Thank you Sensory Delights your service was superb.

Sent on 11/12/2018
  • Zelalem

Zelalem · Married on 02/17/2018

Chef Alain and Neyma were AMAZING. They provided the most delicious food for both our tasting and our wedding as well as impeccable service. I would highly recommend them for any event and look forward to continuing to work with them in the future.

Sent on 02/20/2018

Erthel · Married on 11/26/2017

Great food, great service I love them I couldn’t ask for a better service

Sent on 11/27/2017
    Sensory Delights Catering 2

julia · Married on 10/21/2017

Chef lemaire and his team were amazing. We really enjoyed the food, and his team gave us 5 star service during the planning process and the event as well. Whenever i had a question or wanted to make a change in the plans, chef lemaire was so quick to respond and so accommodating. They have top notch customer service.

Sent on 11/02/2017

Sensory Delights Catering's reply:

Thank you very much. We truly enjoyed being there for you guys. Wishing you years of joy, happiness and longevity together.

Marlowe · Married on 10/20/2017

Sensory Delight was amazing. Great food!!! Very professional, fair prices, broad menu can cater to all taste, easy to work with. Did I say delicious food! I am very satisfied. It was an absolute pleasure doing business with you and plan on booking you guys for all my future events.

Sent on 05/08/2016

Giselle · Married on 08/11/2017

Chef Lemaire was amazing and professional. He was open and gave us advice on wine selection for our reception. The foods were delicious, people are still talking about the macaroni and vegetables. He definitely made our planning better and less stressful. It was a pleasure doing business with him and his company.

Sent on 09/28/2017
  • F

florence · Married on 04/08/2017

I did not have a wedding planner as I planned everything myself from a distance with Chef Alain. Tho Chef Alain couldn't be there the day of a hgreat wedding himself, Ketina replaced him and it was flawless. Ketina handled everything with such professionalism. I had no worries. The night was beautiful and magical. The food was exquisite my guests couldn't stop raving about it and we all wished we had leftovers for breakfast the next day haha! It was that good!

Sent on 04/11/2017

Sensory Delights Catering's reply:

We truly are happy that you chose us as your caterer. Cheers to many beautiful years.

Robenson · Married on 03/18/2017

The service is very personalized. You may not buy the whole package, which enables you to stay within your budget while getting the best of what you want. Also you can have private parities, all you have to provide is a kitchen and the food is made right in front of your eyes, for much of your delight.....
    Awesome !

Sent on 03/20/2017

Daphne · Married on 03/16/2017

We knew it the moment we booked with Sensory Delights that they would not disappoint. From customer service, to food tastings, up to the wedding day... EVERYTHING was very professional and perfect! We had a rustic brunch wedding and they have definitely made our dream come true & beyond that! The set up was beautiful! The food was amazing! The dedication and efforts in making our vision a reality is appreciated. Neima & chef Lemaire, thank you for everything and exceeding our expectations. Our guest won't stop talking about the food. Perfect brunch!

Sent on 03/20/2017

Sensory Delights Catering's reply:

Thank you very much. We truly appreciate you. It was an extreme pleasure being at your service. Cheers to a beautiful and blessed union.

Brittany · Married on 03/12/2017

We got soooo many compliments about how delicious the food was. Also, when it began raining at my wedding, sensory delights immediately sprung into action and moved all of my food to safety and not a bit of it was ruined.

Sent on 03/14/2017

Sensory Delights Catering's reply:

Thank you for trusting us. Much blessings to you both and cheers to a long life.

Angel · Married on 02/25/2017

Everything was phenomenal right from the beginning. Every request was met and delivery was flexible. The food was so good that dispite having a very small wedding, there were no leftovers as all guest demanded a plate. If you're looking for fantastic food, and service at a reasonable price look no further.

Sent on 03/07/2017

Kerry · Married on 10/09/2016

Simply put, Sensory Delights is AMAZING in every aspect. I can’t say enough great things about this team!!!! Sensory Delights led by Chef Alain and Neima catered my wedding on Oct. 9 (in the wake of Hurricane Matthew) and “wowed” even the most critical guests there. Both myself and my husband (still getting used to saying that lol) are from the Caribbean and we wanted the food to reflect not only our island roots but our personalities as well, and Chef Alain certainly did not disappoint. The food was well seasoned, flavorful and beautifully presented and I’m still getting messages about how yummy the shrimp and grits appetizers were. Chef Alain and Neima made planning a breeze and not once did I feel like they were annoyed by any of our questions, concerns or last minute changes. In fact, they treated us like family and went above and beyond to meet and surpass our wants and wishes. Chef Alain even came to our home for the tasting, which floored us because it was so personal and accommodating. Weddings can be a very stressful event to plan and unfortunately as I found out, there are many vendors in the industry who couldn’t care less for their clients and will find every way to nickel and dime you out of your hard earned money. This could not be further from the truth for Sensory Delights. 3 weeks before my wedding I was forced to fire my decorator who came highly recommended from the venue, and was desperate to find a replacement that would 1. Be available; 2. Reasonably priced; and 3. Execute the design I had in mind. Enter Neima, without blinking an eye Neima went into full Wedding Rehab mode and finalized all my rentals within 48hrs. She also referred me to Nadine from Frolic + Feast and the two of them, or as I like to call them my “dynamic duo” not only salvaged my wedding but made it even more beautiful than I could have ever hoped for. The team from Sensory Delights surpassed all expectations and I truly believe they are in a league of their own.

Sent on 10/19/2016

Sensory Delights Catering's reply:

We truly appreciate working with you both. And yes you guys are family now. To many years of joy and happiness.

Pascale · Married on 09/03/2016

Always a finger licking moment

Sent on 08/31/2016

Ramon · Married on 06/11/2016

Chef Lemaire, Neima and their staff did an amazing job. They were always there when we needed them, and made sure every detail was attended to. Most of all the food was superb and exactly what we wanted. They treated us like family and we are thrilled we found them!

Sent on 06/12/2016

Great company to work with! I recommend

Sent on 05/05/2016

Beatrice · Married on 04/16/2016

Everything was Fantastic and Tasty! Sensory Delights really embodied the company name and delighted all of our senses. They come up with a great menu within our budget, add my favorite flavors , and were thoughtful about the many details. The food was outstanding and my husband and I are still getting compliments on the meal. As for the Staff #Professional and very Friendly. The Bar looked amazing and the service was exceptional, we would definitely work with them again and highly recommend.

- Beatrice and Tim

Sent on 05/08/2016

Cori · Married on 04/08/2016

Chef Lemaire, Neima and the whole Sensory Delights team were amazing!! They catered our wedding and from the first time we met them for our tasting we knew they were the right fit for us. They are just good hearted people who happen to be amazing caterers. They were very flexible with our requests and not like your typical wedding vendor that looks to nickel and dime you for everything. The food was outstanding. We received so many compliments about the food we selected in that it tasted amazing and wasn't your typical dry wedding chicken and pigs in a blanket for hors d'oeuvres. Not only was the food delish but the staff was pleasant. We loved Chef Lemaire, Neima and team! Can't wait to use them for future events!

Sent on 04/11/2016

Sensory Delights Catering's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. We enjoyed every single moment.

sandra · Married on 02/13/2016

Sensory Delights Catering services are over the top great quality all around. From the food to the staff they provide excellent services.

Sent on 02/22/2016

Elisabeth · Married on 12/26/2015

The Sensory Delights team did a great job helping my wedding come together. I enjoyed the food and I believe all of my guests did as well! Thank you for helping this day become a success!!!

Sent on 12/28/2015

Sensory Delights Catering's reply:

Thank you so much. It was a pleasure serving.

Elisabeth · Married on 11/27/2015

Sensory Delights catered our engagement party. The food was fantastic! And the service beyond compare. We had a fruit and cheese display that was just mind blowing with the visuals. We got so many compliments on the food that we decided to go with Chef Alain and Neïma as our caterer for our wedding.

Sent on 04/12/2016

Our wedding day was very long. Our ceremony was at 10:00am immediately followed by a Brunch which ended at 3pm. The Sensory Delights team then turned over the reception space for dinner which was at 7:00pm. We went from a French country decor in the morning to Vegas Casino in the evening complete with showgirls and Elvis. I am still amazed that they were able to pull this off seamlessly. The guest count was 280 for both parties, and the food for both the morning and evening were AMAZING! Guests still talk about it to this day. I give them 4 thumbs up! 2 from me and 2 from my husband.

Sent on 10/12/2017

Alix · event on 06/30/2015

Would hire again
    The food was excellent
    The service was professional
    They left the place clean

Sent on 07/20/2015