Sempre Events Reviews

7 | Simpsonville, SC

7 Reviews for Sempre Events

Kodijean · Married on 03/05/2021

Outstanding Service

Let me start by saying the only reason why our wedding day went as smooth as it did was because of our wedding planner Luci! She was absolutely PHENOMENAL!! She made the whole process so smooth, easy, and transparent as possible. She went above and beyond not only for myself but for my mother as well. I truly cannot thank Luci enough for helping and being apart of my wedding day.

Sent on 03/23/2021

Sempre Events's reply:

KodiJean! It was such an honor and joy to get to work with you and your wonderful mom, Cheryl, for your wedding day! You and Jake are such an incredible and phenomenal couple - thank you for including me in such a beautiful day!
    Always,
    Luci
  • Jennifer

Jennifer D. · Married on 11/21/2020

Top notch, wedding expert

Let me start of by saying that we are a difficult couple to work with. Blended family. Recent relocation from west coast and logistical nightmare with guests. Luci is a gem. She is SUPER responsive, comes up with great ideas and makes the day of painless and seamless. I wasn’t sure I needed a full time wedding planner, but Luci is worth every penny. And more.

Sent on 01/09/2021
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 10/18/2020

Luci goes above and beyond!!

Let me just start off by saying Luci is fantastic!! You will never meet anyone else that is so dedicated and invested into your event! Luci cares about all the small details just as much as I did. I’ve been talked again and again “don’t sweat the small stuff” but the small stuff, the details, is what makes for an amazing planner!!

Thanks so much Luci!!!

Sent on 03/10/2020
  • Abbey

Abbey R. · Married on 10/10/2020

Thank Goodness for Luci!

Look no further - Hire Sempre Events!
    We had to 'fire' our previous planner three weeks before our wedding and we were so stressed trying to find someone who could take over the coordination of our day. Then we met Luci and Sempre Events. She made us feel like an unbearable weight was lifted from our shoulders and she jumped in with commitment, passion, and expertise. She was so sweet, offered so much encouragement and advice, and went above and beyond for the wedding day. Not only did we have the greatest day of our lives (Cheers to 10/10/2020!), we also made a friend in Luci! THANK YOU!!

Sent on 10/16/2020

Jenna · Married on 09/26/2020

Making my dreams come true!

My husband and I are super adventurous people and have always loved the Asheville area. When we got engaged we started looking for places to get married and got so overwhelmed. There were so many options and we really wanted something that showcased our interests and passions. After one conversation with Luci we knew she was the one who helped make our wedding dreams happen!
    Luci is so amazing! She went to a number of different venues with us, had done all the background research to tell us the full details of what to expect at each place, and she even helped us map out our budget! At first we were a little hesitant to pay for a full planner but IT WAS WORTH EVERY PENNY AND MORE! Her knowledge, organization skills, and ability to take our ideas and convey them into reality meant that Jake and I got to enjoy being engaged and the stress it took OFF our shoulders was amazing!
    You will be in the BEST hands with Luci - she's a true professional, one of the kindest people we have ever met, and someone I truly trust!

Sent on 10/27/2020
  • Andrew

Andrew S. · Married on 09/12/2019

Everything I could have asked for and more!

Luci did a wonderful job planning my wedding! Her communication with vendors was impeccable and she planned a grand party that all of the guests still talk about to this day! The best part was that she was great to work with and made the event fun! I would highly recommend her for any event or occasion that you need to have planned and coordinated.

Sent on 03/08/2020

Susan P. · Married on 12/21/2018

Sempre makes wedding planning enjoyable!

Sempre planned my daughter's wedding and reception and it was perfect and went so smoothly. The wedding was a smaller family affair (70+ people) while the reception had several hundred attending. Their work made it so I could enjoy my role as Mother-of-the-Bride and not worry about all of the details. If I had another daughter, I would definitely use Sempre again!

Sent on 03/08/2020