Seltzer Films Reviews

59 | Ocoee, FL

59 Reviews for Seltzer Films

Andrea · event on: 03/15/2014

Dustin videotaped my mother's 80th birthday party. It was a very special day for her and all our family and friends. He and I talked a couple of times before the day and he allowed me to share my vision with him and exchanged ideas. The day of the party Dustin was on time, very pleasant, well mannered and well dressed and he did a WONDERFUL job capturing all the little moments of the day and then editing them into an unforgettable story which he burned to DVDs. We will cherish that day forever. The only regret of the day was that I didn't introduce him to a single young lady who attended the party. They would have made an adorable couple. Thanks again Dustin!

Sent on 04/08/2014

Dustin and Casey are lovely and incredibly professional. We ended up executing Plan C due to weather, and they were able to roll with it and produce an amazing wedding video that we will treasure forever. Their dedication to the craft really shows. Seltzer Films has our highest recommendation!

Sent on 01/16/2014

kelly · Married on 10/19/2013

Dustin and Casey were everything we wanted in videographers, and more. Before the wedding, they communicated openly with us and were very quick to respond to questions. During the wedding, they arrived on time and immediately got to work capturing details. They were incredibly professional in all aspects, and worked well with all of our other vendors. They are both very personable, which makes it easy to act natural around them (and in front of their cameras!) We were so excited to return from the honeymoon to find our highlight film completed and waiting for us to see! We absolutely LOVED it and it was so nice coming home to such a sweet reminder of our big day. The full video followed shortly after and was also fantastic! They really put a lot of thought and creativity into their work. My husband and I are so glad we enlisted their services- the day went by so quickly and we are so thankful to have such beautiful footage to serve as a reminder. We absolutely recommend them!

Sent on 12/31/2013

Katherine · Married on 10/12/2013

Dustin is nothing short of professional. He was full of incredible ideas and poses, which came out even better than we could have ever imagined. He took our day and turned it into a cinematic fairy tale that we will cherish for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 10/27/2013

Elyse · Married on 08/17/2013

Dustin and Casey were there every time you looked around, but you would never know it. They were able to balance being there with allowing your wedding day to be personal. They were never intrusive. From the highlight video to the full thing, both were done to an exceptional standard. They captured everything important about our day and were able to give us a keepsake that will forever be unforgettable. The editing and sound with the video of an exceptional quality as well. The time and energy put in to the final product is more than evident.
    It was great to have them both be a part of our special day. There are many things that I would do differently if I had to do it all over again. Having them do the videography is definitely NOT one of them.

Sent on 10/23/2013

Krista · Married on 06/08/2013

During the wedding planning process, we had heard from multiple people how hiring a videographer is one of the last things they thought to do but one of the biggest things they were grateful they had done so after doing plenty of research, we decided to go with Seltzer Films. We couldn't be more thrilled with the decision. Dustin and Casey were super responsive prior to the wedding, they even touched base in the weeks beforehand just to send over sneak peaks from other weddings to build the excitement for ours. On the actual day, they arrived early and ready to go and were professional from the moment they walked in all the way to our send off. They were also incredibly kind and down to earth, which made us very comfortable (a big thing for us because we have a bad habit of being very awkward and unnatural on camera). The turn around time was wonderful - we were ecstatic to find our highlight video (http://vimeo.com/73946339) was ready shortly after we returned from the honeymoon and the full footage came quickly after that. Aside from their professionalism, my favorite part about working with Seltzer Films was the fact that they captured SO many moments we love having to look back on, and that we honestly barely ever even noticed they were there so it never took away from the experience of the wedding day. I'm normally fairly picky when writing reviews but I really have nothing but great things to say about this company and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a videographer.

Sent on 10/27/2013

Jacqueline · Married on 03/30/2013

When I first mentioned to my husband that there might be a videographer at the wedding he was a little skeptical.. we'd seen some videos from the past and were never overly impressed. In either case, I won and the video that Dustin produced ended up being the best part of the entire thing - better than the photos even!! He did an AMAZING job and had the video back to us with in just a few days!! I would highly recommend him to anyone that wants to remember a special day!!

Sent on 01/01/2014
  • shannon

shannon · Married on 05/19/2010

Seltzer creates stunning videos!!

Look no further for a videographer! Words I would use to describe Dustin are: friendly, patient, incredibly talented, professional and an absolute pleasure to work with! At a time when stress and nerves can get the best of everyone, he and his team created a calm and relaxing atmosphere. They stayed on track, on time, didn't miss a single thing and were never obtrusive. We had guests even ask if we had a videographer because he was so professional about not being too obvious. Did I mention the video they created is spectacular? It is amazing! He showed up early and stayed late, treated our guests well AND if that wasn't all you needed to hear to convince you ... had our final video to us in 2 WEEKS! We had the full package which included absolutely everything so that is unheard of! The best decision you will ever make is to hire Seltzer!

Sent on 02/05/2019

Dustin was friendly & professional. Quick turnaround time on the video.

Sent on 11/25/2016