Seila Stone Photography Reviews

6 | Odessa, TX

6 Reviews for Seila Stone Photography

Sal · Married on 11/25/2017

Went all out and met us at our desired location. Every aspect of the experience was amazing. I would recommend Seila to everyone for any event. She is the best!

Sent on 05/25/2017

Sarah · Married on 06/03/2017

Seila was amazing to work with! The bridal boutique I ordered my dress from took alot longer than expected to finish my alterations and she was able to do my bridals with very little notice AND get them back to me in time to put them out for my wedding! She kept me in the loop about everything, she was on time, and very professional! She was effortless to work with. My pictures turned out fabulous! I would highly recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Bianca · Married on 10/01/2016

I can not express enough how great Seila and her work is! I have previously used her services for pictures on different occasions but there is one in particular that was just beyond measures of special to us. We recently adopted our newborn baby and Seila was there every step, 5+ hours of hanging out with us in the delivery room patiently waiting on our precious baby to make his grand arrival. This was a very special moment for us and I didn't want to miss out on anything. Thanks to Seila they were all beautifully captured! I highly recommend her to anyone looking to not only live in the moment but to have it captured forever! Great Memories!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Desirea · Married on 09/10/2016

Seila has done everything from our family pictures to our wedding day! We couldn't have asked for a better photographer. She works great with young children and captures the most beautiful moments!! I highly recommend her for any of your photo needs. Thank you Seila for being so amazing to us! :)

Sent on 05/27/2017

Patricia · Married on 09/14/2013

Seila is AMAZING! She shot our engagement & wedding photos. She captures every detail & important moment! She has an amazing personality that shines through in her work & is so fun to work with. We would never trust any other photographer to capture the important moments in our lives!

Sent on 05/28/2017

Brittany · Married on 05/20/2017

SO SO SO happy with all all photos. she was so great with us even when we tended to get a little grumpy. Also she had photos up for us the day after the wedding. I highly recommended her!

Sent on 05/25/2017