1713 E. 11th, Odessa, TX 79761 Map · Phone number

seila stone photography 2
6n9a1464

6 Reviews for Seila Stone Photography

Sal · Married on 11/25/2017

Went all out and met us at our desired location. Every aspect of the experience was amazing. I would recommend Seila to everyone for any event. She is the best!

Sarah · Married on 06/03/2017

Seila was amazing to work with! The bridal boutique I ordered my dress from took alot longer than expected to finish my alterations and she was able to do my bridals with very little notice AND get them back to me in time to put them out for my wedding! She kept me in the loop about everything, she was on time, and very professional! She was effortless to work with. My pictures turned out fabulous! I would highly recommend her to anyone!!

Bianca · Married on 10/01/2016

I can not express enough how great Seila and her work is! I have previously used her services for pictures on different occasions but there is one in particular that was just beyond measures of special to us. We recently adopted our newborn baby and Seila was there every step, 5+ hours of hanging out with us in the delivery room patiently waiting on our precious baby to make his grand arrival. This was a very special moment for us and I didn't want to miss out on anything. Thanks to Seila they were all beautifully captured! I highly recommend her to anyone looking to not only live in the moment but to have it captured forever! Great Memories!

Award

Seila Stone Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,700.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• 1713 E. 11th Odessa, TX 79761 See on map