Segal Photo & Design Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 6 Reviews
View more information

Mary H. Married on 06/12/2021

Mother of the bride

Brandon was very easy to work with and his photographs are proof of his talent. He was very professional!! We would highly recommend him.
    Jaimie Married on 07/07/2018
    Brandon was great to work with. Since I have two kids from my first marriage it was important to me to find a photographer who would incorporate them into our pictures as well. Brandon was the perfect fit for what I wanted. He was laid back and easy to work with letting us "call the shots". He skipped a lot of the super posed, cookie cutter shots, and focused more on pictures that defined us a couple/family. I would definitely recommend Segal Photo and Design
    Jessica Married on 06/15/2018
    Brandon's work is phenomenal! He's very down to earth and makes sure he gets every picture you want. He goes above and beyond to capture the best pictures. You will not be disappointed!
    Linda Married on 07/15/2017

Brandon was easy to work with, and since I am not fond of having my picture taken, he was very respectful of personal space. Great job at a great value.
    Maureen Married on 08/15/2015
    I was fortunate enough to work with Brandon for my wedding in August. He is seriously the most down to earth person to talk to. We did engagement pictures in the spring and never having professional pictures taken, I thought it was going to be so awkward. Brandon made it fun and feel very natural for us. He didn't want to push anything on us that wasn't comfortable and was very willing to work with the little modeling abilities we had. They came out great! Now as far the wedding, the pictures turned out beyond anything I could have hoped for! He was with us from 11am-11:30pm and was taking pictures the whole time. He hung out with us and our bridal party before as we took pictures at the places we met. He didn't mind me sending pictures I found on pinterest that I liked and recreating those for us. I can't say enough about Brandon (and Julie- his co-photographer for the day, super awesome as well!)Seriously a great person to work with and really great quality pictures! I would recommend him to anyone.
  • User888448 2+ years ago
    Brandon Segal was our wedding photographer and we are thrilled with his work. We found Brandon on Wedding Wire and were impressed with how many positive comments he had received. Now it's our turn to add to all those positive comments and to tell everyone that if you are looking for a very talented photographer (who also happens to be a super-nice person) and who charges a reasonable rate, we definitely recommend Brandon. He gives you a lot for your money and is extremely accommodating.

The pictures are terrific. Brandon was able to capture the emotions of our day. The pictures tell such a beautiful visual story! In fact, he shot so many wonderful pictures that now we are in a jam... There are just so many great shots that we want ALL of them in our album! Luckily, Brandon has also provided us with two CDs full of photos, so even if all of the pics can't officially make it into our album that Brandon is designing for us, we'll always be able to look at them and enjoy our happy memories.
    Thank you so much, Brandon!