Seek Joy Photography Reviews

11 | Greenville, SC

11 Reviews for Seek Joy Photography

Rob · Married on 10/04/2014

My wife and I live in South Florida and were recently married at the Pretty Place Chapel in South Carolina. In looking for a photographer, we found Seek Joy Photography online and liked what we saw from their portfolio to their price list. From our first phone conversation with the owner, Katie Preuss, we knew we wouldn't need to look any further for our wedding photographer. She was professional, personable and genuinely interested in learning about us as a couple and knowing exactly what we wanted for our big day.

On our wedding day, the Seek Joy team made us feel so comfortable, and were so accommodating and flexible -- not to mention great with kids! They captured our wedding ceremony beautifully without being the least bit invasive (we hardly knew they were there during the ceremony), and we really enjoyed our post-ceremony shoot prior to the reception. They also succeeded in effortlessly capturing every detail of the event from the stunning views of the chapel's mountainous panorama to the tenderest of moments that perfectly communicated the feelings of joy and happiness we felt in the moment. (We've had people who didn't attend the wedding say they were brought to tears in seeing our photos.)

Katie and her team are consummate professionals, and we highly recommend them for wedding or portrait photography without any reservations. They are the best, and my wife and I are so grateful and blessed to have hired such an amazing photographer to capture our wedding day in pictures.

Sent on 10/17/2014

Maegan · Married on 09/20/2014

Katie was amazing to work with, from talking up to the wedding and making sure everything was in line to the day of stuff. Our wedding was located on lake Wateree and I live in columbia so I was unable to meet with her before the wedding but she made sure she knew everything and had it all in place. I was very impressed with who I meet on the Saturday of our wedding, she made it go along with ease. I would highly recommend her to anyone for wedding photography.

Sent on 10/01/2014

Kaylan · Married on 07/19/2014

Katie and her second shooter were very professional and efficient. They produced beautiful pictures of the most important day of our lives! We cherish their work and ability to capture the most precious moments of our wedding day.

Sent on 10/14/2014

Keely · Married on 05/31/2014

Katie was such a joy to work with - she went above and beyond expectations to make our special day even more special! While planning my wedding, I lived in a different state, but Katie was always accessible via phone and email to answer any questions I had. Katie's unobtrusive style put the entire wedding party at ease. The pictures were absolutely gorgeous - both event and candid shots that were truly amazing! Katie is a wonderful artist and her talent shows in each and every picture! Thanks Katie for being a part of our special day!

Sent on 02/23/2015

Jacqueline · Married on 05/25/2013

Katie Preuss was a delight to have photograph our wedding. We look at our pictures over and over again and are in awe. We have received countless compliments on our photos and we know it will be a timeless account of our marriage.

You will be nothing but impressed by Seek Joy Photography. I recommend them over and over again!

Sent on 10/24/2013

Heather · Married on 04/13/2013

Katie was amazing! She took wonderful photos of so many precious memories! She was very flexible and did amazing work in the limited time constraints I gave her to get it all in. I loved her and I love my wedding pictures! I have received so many compliments on the photos from my wedding. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/22/2013

Marie · Married on 01/26/2013

Katie was awesome. My husband and I love the photos that she took to remember our big day! Katie was easy to work with, helped me plan the time line of the wedding/photography schedule. She worked very efficiently to get all of our pictures taken on time. She was great with the children and the grumpy old men! Katie was a pleasure to work with and I will definitely use her services again when the time arises!

Sent on 02/22/2013

Courtney · Married on 12/29/2012

So glad we had Seek Joy take pictures to help our memories last a lifetime!

Sent on 12/11/2013

Seek Joy Photography is a great company and easy to work with and the pictures came back beautiful! :)

Sent on 01/08/2013

Elisa · Married on 05/19/2012

Katie was wonderful! Very flexible and creative. She remembered all of my picture ideas and memories that I wanted to keep. I was very pleased!

Sent on 12/10/2012

Katie is very fun to work with and her second shooter was very personable as well. She was very flexible when it poured down rain on our wedding day and she ended up soaking wet! The pictures were fabulous and she gave us plenty of images to choose from in a timely fashion. She is great with children too!

Sent on 10/22/2013