Sedona Sweet Arts Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Sedona Sweet Arts 1
Sedona Sweet Arts 2

Erica · Married on 05/19/2018

Donna's cakes are the best! She made the most amazing cake for my wedding It was a White Velvet with a Cookies & Cream Filling, and was by far one of the best wedding cakes I have had. It was such a pleasure working with her, she was very professional accommodating and helpful. So many of my guest told me how much they loved the cake! The design of the cake was perfect and she worked so well to make the cake that I wanted with the budget I had. If you are getting married in Sedona Sedona Sweet Arts is a must to use for your wedding cake.

• Kara

Kara · Married on 05/04/2018

I believe that Donna could create any wedding cake imaginable. Donna really takes pride in her work and will strive to make that pinterest wedding cake you have your eye on a reality. Our wedding desserts were not only visually stunning, but amazingly delicious. And Donna, you were right, the strawberry champagne was a huge hit and a MUST HAVE! Thank you for everything, Mr. and Mrs. Conforti

Joe · Married on 04/28/2018

Donna was such a great person to work with. Friendly and very professional. She makes sure all the bases are covered. She worked with us to make sure she knew exactly what we wanted.
    Her creation based off our suggestions exceeded our expectations.
    The only thing better than the look of her finished creation was the taste of the cake/s themselves. WOW ! DELICIOUS ! Thanks so much Donna

Sedona Sweet Arts 3
    Sedona Sweet Arts 4

Nina · Married on 10/14/2017

Sedona Sweet Arts (Donna Joy) did an amazing job with our wedding desserts!!! Our guests absolutely loved our cupcakes and Donna made a delicious gluten-free/dairy free cake cake for my husband and I. The cake was incredible! Very impressed with Donna's professionalism she was very accommodating regarding my food allergies. Thankful we found her! Thanks again Donna!!

Elizabeth · Married on 05/01/2017

As a vegan, I had a difficult time at first trying to find someone who would create something that was in line with my dietary needs. I am so happy that I found Donna Joy from Sedona Sweet Arts though! I sent her a photo of what I envisioned my cake to look like, and she created the it exactly as I imagined, if not better. The vegan chocolate cake with white frosting both looked and tasted AMAZING! My guests who are not vegan raved about the cake as well and thought it was delicious. It was by far the best cake I have ever had, and I'm so happy that it was shared on my wedding day. I would HIGHLY recommend Donna Joy!

Sent on 05/12/2017

Sedona Sweet Arts's reply:

Thank you. I am thrilled you enjoyed the cake.

Ginger · Married on 05/02/2015

It was like she read my mind. Donna from Sedona Sweet Arts made us a beautiful cake for our wedding. She was determined on matching the colors of my flowers with the flowers on our cake. She gave me exactly what we asked for plus more. I couldnt believe the detail.

Nicole · Married on 10/18/2014

Our cake was delicious as well as beautiful. When my husband and I requested to have a small Batman on the cake as well, she made one out of fondant! While we don't live in Sedona, we will definitely make a tradition of buying our anniversary cakes from here from now on.

Vanessa · Married on 07/04/2014

Donna was wonderful. Planning a Sedona wedding from Texas can be stressful but Sedona Sweet Arts was great. She worked with my budget to deliver a beautiful cake in the style I wanted. We never had a tasting but it was delicious and looked so pretty. I can\'t wait for our anniversary to celebrate with the top.

Wow! Donna at Sedona Sweet Arts is amazingly talented. She made a cutting cake, chocolate cupcakes, and vanilla cupcakes for our wedding. They were the most deliciously moist cupcakes I have EVER eaten. The presentation on the cupcake stand was also beautiful. Thank you, Donna!

Lou Anne · Married on 06/14/2014

Besides being a beautifully designed creation, Donna was able to accomodate dietary restrictions with a most delicious vegan chocolate cake and a gluten-free carrot cake, in addition to the amazing main strawberry cake . Often some aspect of a cake is compromised when altering a cake recipe, but Donna has it spot on! The cakes were amazing!

Valerie · Married on 05/17/2014

Sedona Sweet Arts provided a gorgeous and delicious cake for our wedding. The process was easy working with Donna Joy. We received a ton of compliments from our guests.

Chelsie · Married on 05/03/2014

My cake for my wedding was amazing and unique. I would recommend Sedona Sweet Arts for your wedding.

Diana · Married on 03/25/2014

After some back and forth via email, and a few phone calls, Donna made us a DELICIOUS, BEAUTIFUL, mini elopement cake for our destination wedding/planned elopement. We went with the chocolate cake and raspberry filling, with white Tuscan style buttercream...needless to say, the cake was delicious! Donna also took the extra time to double up on the buttercream so the chocolate wouldn't seep through...she even arranged the tiers asymmetrically so we could fit the cake topper we brought from miami! Thank you Donna! We can't wait to have some more of your amazing cake on our first wedding anniversary!

• Michelle

Michelle · Married on 10/12/2013

This was the most amazing cake! The flavors were great and the cake was moist and perfect! It looked absolutely beautiful as well!

• I

Itzel · Married on 09/21/2013

We hired Donna at Sedona Sweet Arts to bake our wedding cake. She went above and beyond! It was not only extremely beautiful, but baked to perfection. We got the pink champagne and everyone loved it. She took our specifications and put heart into it. We wanted a simple vintage white cake with succulents, and she out-did our own examples and imagination. Thank you SO MUCH Donna!!! You are the best!!

Courtney · Married on 08/24/2013

Donna Joy is AMAZING! The cake process was painless (as it should be!) and probably the most fun part of our vendor search. Donna turned my chocolate-y wedding cake dream into a decadent reality! She was full of fun ideas on how to incorporate our colors and the specific flowers and succulents in my bouquet on to our chocolate buttercream frosted chocolate cake. The cake was also a great value and well within our budget. And, unlike a piece of cake I had at a recent wedding (the cake inside was very dry and not at all fresh…), this cake was fantastic. We weren’t planning on having leftovers when we ordered the cake, but our final guest count actually made it so we could take the top layer home. Being a chocoholic, as well as appreciating the integrity of the cake and being aware of the crappiness of our freezer (everything is frost burned after a couple months), we decided to enjoy the top layer for my birthday a couple of weeks later. We did freeze it, but it was still moist and yummy when thawed out. We will be ordering a small version for our one year anniversary for sure!

• Emily

Emily · Married on 11/17/2012

She was very helpful to make sure that I had a really nice cake even though I didn't have a lot of money. I really appreciated the flexibility. My cake turned out so cute on the outside and it was absolutely fabulous on the inside. My husband and I loved the red velvet but we REALLY loved their flavor pink champagne. Delicious!

Meredith · Married on 10/12/2012

Donna was very friendly, helpful, and easy to work with. I showed her a photo of the cake I wanted and she delivered exactly that. It was a moist, scrumptious tiramisu that all my guests raved about. Without a doubt it's the best wedding cake I've ever had!

• Michelle

Michelle · Married on 10/07/2012

There are not enough words to describe how I feel about Donna Joy and Sedona Sweet Arts. Our cake was a beautiful work of art, and that doesn't even compare to the unbelievable way the cake tasted. We chose Pink Champagne (with fresh strawberries) and Red Velvet, and it was simply amazing.

Rachel · Married on 10/05/2012

Donna Joy was fun and easy to work with in choosing the design and flavors for our wedding cake. She was professional and delivered a gorgeous wedding cake that tasted divine!

Karla · Married on 09/22/2012

Donna Joy was a pleasure to work with & her Pink Champagne Wedding Cake was divine - everyone loved it & is was just beautiful to look at. I can't recommend her enough for making our cake so special - just loved it!!!

My now husband and I were so lucky to meet and work with Donna Joy and Sedona Sweet Arts! Donna is so amazing at what she does... her cakes are delicous and beautiful!!!! She was easy to talk to and get along with when it came time to meet with her for a tasting... she completely got the idea we were going for and perfectly made it happen!!! Our cake was 100% perfect and beautiful... we had more than enough for all guests but the cheesecake we got was SO GOOD guests were literally finishing pieces off of others' plates!!! Donna made this such a simple piece of wedding planning by coordinating with our location and other venders to where I didn't need to do anything- she took care of it all! So easy and stress-free which is KEY when planning any wedding, specially a destination wedding.

Heather · Married on 06/09/2012

As a former wedding planner in Sedona I knew immediately that Sedona Sweet Arts would be the only bakery for my wedding cake. I have worked with others while planning weddings in the past, and Sedona Sweet Arts was always my favorite. Still is! My wedding cake was perfect! It looked exactly how I envisioned it, and of course, it tasted as beautiful as it looked! Everyone raved at dinner about how fabulous it looked, and tasted. My cake was fresh, and never frozen. I have worked weddings before when another baker in town would bring the cake several hours earlier than planned, and because it had been frozen it was melting and coming apart before the reception started. You will never have that happen with Sedona Sweet Arts. Thanks again guys for the amazing cake. It was all and more than I expected!!!

This was the best cake I ever had! So many of my guests agreed. And the amazing thing is that it was gluten free. Vanilla with raspberry. You can't go wrong. And we had the carrot cake for Friday night which was amazing too!

Sara · Married on 05/21/2011

I was responsible for planning my Arizona destination wedding, which was a bit intimidating living in Florida. It seemed like half a world away. And without the ability to do any cake "tastings" prior to selecting our vendor, I had to go by word of mouth. And our wedding planner was SPOT ON in recommending Sedona Sweet Arts. Donna Joy designed the cake entirely through email with only vague (at best) instructions from me. I had no idea what I wanted, but Donna Joy made it happen. Our red velvet cake (the groom's favorite) was PERFECT. And the garnet and gold flowers adorning the top (a nod to my alma mater) made my day. THANK YOU!!!!