Sedera Rental Company Reviews

10 | Portland, OR

10 Reviews for Sedera Rental Company

Kayla · Married on 11/18/2017

If you want Chiavari chairs for your wedding, go with Sedera. Very easy to work with, professional, and they set up and take down at your specified times. Excellent price for what you receive, as well. I would work with them again in a heartbeat! Be mindful of their delivery radius. I have absolutely no complaints!

Sent on 12/04/2017
  • I

Ian · Married on 09/30/2016

As silly as it may sound in retrospect, my now-wife and I had a lot of trouble picking out the chairs we wanted for our wedding day. Sedera Rental Company was there for us with a number of options that were very helpful to us in making sure we had the chairs we needed for a beautiful ceremony and that would fit with our overall dream for our wedding. They set them all up and took care of them with zero effort on our part and helped make our day complete & stress-free!

Sent on 11/02/2016

d · Married on 05/31/2014

I cannot say enough about Sedera Rental Co. I was unsure of which vendors to use + trust with my daughters wedding, which was at Waverley Country Club. I came across Sedera Rental Co's name, contacted them via email + had a quick reply from David. I worked out all the details with David via email, although he was available via phone as well. I originally placed an order for 125 gold chivari chairs and ivory cushions. About a week prior to my daughter's wedding, we realized we needed 160, 35 more than our original order. Sedera Rental Co accommodated our last minute request + change, they were there when promised + had everything set-up as planned + on scheduled. Their pick-up the next day was just as flawless. Thank you Sedera Rental Co + David for making our chair rental stress-free!!

Sent on 06/17/2014

Vasia · Married on 05/25/2014

Excellent resource for chair rental. Very responsive and cheapest place I found in town! I would definitely hire Sedera again for chair rentals.

Sent on 11/23/2014

First of all, I'd like to thank Sedera! The gold chiavari chairs that I rented for our wedding just added such class to the venue.
    David is very responsive to our inquiries and the chairs were delivered on time.
    Sedera is highly recommended. They also have the best pricing of Chiavari chairs!

Sent on 06/13/2014

Mrs · Married on 08/27/2013

I Called them a week before my event and they were able to work with me and get everything set in time for my date. Chairs were in excellent contrition!!! My party looked Spectacular

Sent on 09/09/2013

Cosmin · Married on 07/14/2013

I used Sedera Rental Company for renting their beautiful Chiavari chairs for my wedding this past summer. The service I got from them was exceptional. They were able to accommodate a very large number of chairs (since it was a pretty large wedding) and everything was done very professionally and seamlessly. The chairs were setup beautifully for our event and it was completely hassle-free. In planning for the event, I went over all the details (location, time for setup, time for tear down) and that made it so easy on our wedding day since we did not have anything to worry about regarding the rental chairs. Sedera Rental Company took care of everything behind the scenes and created a beautiful event atmosphere with their beautiful chairs. Will definitely be recommending them for chair rentals, and want to give them top marks for quality, professionalism, and value!

Sent on 10/07/2013

Cristina · Married on 06/29/2013

I highly recommend this company for any event you may have coming up. I used Sedera Rental Company for our summer wedding this June and I've got to say that they made everything so easy and effortless for us.Their Chiavari chairs were beautiful as well as the cushions on them clean. The owner is very professional, punctual and easy to work with. He will do whatever it takes to make your day run smoothly! You won't regret choosing them!

Sent on 10/08/2013

Le · Married on 09/26/2015

We worked with Sedera on the recommendation of our wedding planner, Bridal Bliss. They provided a simple services (chiavari chairs, delivery, setup, takedown) with professionalism and expediency. They were a pleasure to work with and I would recommend working with them. Not sure what else to say about a chair rental company =). Thanks!

Sent on 10/16/2015

Julie · Married on 11/03/2013

3.5

I highly recommend Sedera rental Co. The service was outstanding and the quality of the chairs was amazing. I highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 12/09/2013