Secrets St. James Montego Bay Reviews

7 | James Hill, JM

7 Reviews for Secrets St. James Montego Bay

• Russell & Anna Wedding

Anna · Married on 05/28/2016

Your honeymoon destination should definitely be Secrets by St. James in Montego Bay. It was beautiful, it was relaxing, and all-inclusive!! The food was to die for, the drinks were constantly available and the rooms were so comfortable. But one of the best parts was the service!! The resort was so kind in welcoming us "Home" and we truly felt at home. My husband and I will definitely return soon!

Sent on 06/14/2016

Sophie · Married on 07/17/2014

Best resort that I have stayed at HANDS DOWN!! The pictures of this resort don't do it justice. Oh and how can I forget the food. Never have i been to an all inclusive resort and ALL of the food is delicious. The staff was very professional and I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful wedding. Everything was amazing.

Sent on 08/05/2014

Chad · Married on 05/08/2014

What an amazing resort. I would highly recommend to anybody! The staff was top notch and the facilities were incredible! This was my wife and my first time and our honeymoon. We look forward to going back and experiencing it again, in the future!!

Sent on 06/04/2014

Lynda · Married on 11/10/2015

Annalisa Gordon, Simone Clarke-Kirlew, and Nekeisha Reid serve and the wedding team at Secrets these ladies are amazing patient professional and really willing to make your day special. Before arriving on the resort I was really nervous about everything but once I meet the ladies and understood the process it was smooth sailing and my wedding turned out PERFECT!!!
    Ladies just remember that these ladies are hosting 2 to 3 weddings a day and answering your calls and emails so trust the process and know that these ladies will take care of you!!!!

Sent on 12/10/2015

Rhonda · Married on 10/25/2014

4.2
      3.0

The Secrets Montego Bay wedding planning team APPEARS to be slow to respond at first. However, you'll find that it's not because they are indifferent; it's because they are planning and executing weddings all year, all the time. So, when the time nears for your own wedding (about 1-2 months out), you'll hear from them and begin to lock down all the details for your big day. Once you're on property, you will feel COMPLETELY at ease and taken care of; they re-confirm every detail, work with you to make any last minute changes, and execute the event professionally and flawlessly. We had a few hiccups that were more related to the resort itself but nothing that would make me not give them a good review. Our entire party had a fantastic time and Annalisa and Simone in particular were incredibly nice and very professional.

Sent on 11/17/2014
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 08/08/2017

3.6
      2.5
      3.5

Just think that the Wedding Department could have been more flexible with the cost, being as how we had 20 additional people come to our wedding, and had to pay additional $70 PER person. So other little wedding details didn't have to make us feel like we were being "nickled and dimed." Communication prior was mainly through email and that was sometimes a struggle because days would pass between responses. Otherwise, the overall experience was definitely amazing and we plan to return on future anniversaries.

Sent on 08/23/2017

1.0

We stayed at St James Preferred club for 7 nights, and opted for the 'complimentary' wedding package. If we would've just stayed for our honeymoon, I'd had given 5 stars across the board. Unfortunately, our experience with the wedding team was less than stellar, communication was nonexistent for the whole month prior to our date, our WC tried to overcharge a vendor fee, our custom cake was lost in room service, and the decorations I requested back were returned in a big knot.

Sent on 09/12/2014