Secret Garden Bouquets Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 5 Reviews
View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Erica B. Married on 11/20/2021

Better than I ever dreamed!!

I met Alexa a few years ago at a bridal fair and fell in love with her work. Each one of her designs are truly a unique work of art. We told her what we were thinking about, chose our colors, provided a few of my grandmother’s brooches, and she worked her magic. She took our theme and provided more brooches and made a masterpiece! She consulted with us on every detail, right down to the boutonnières! Real flowers are expensive but they fade. These are worth every penny. We have ours in a protective case in our living room on a bookshelf and we still get so many “oooh” and “ahhh”s from people when they see it. She is a gem and so talented. Money well spent!!
  • Nicole
    Nicole D. Married on 11/17/2021

Absolutely perfect!

Alexa's bouquets are masterpieces! She was so easy to work with and very quick to respond. My bouquet turned out absolutely perfect; I cannot wait to walk down the aisle with it! I can't recommend her enough!
    Allison B. Married on 10/16/2021

Beyond excellent

My bouquet is beyond words! But I’ll try. I just received it a few days ago and it’s better than I imagined. She took my poor description of what I wanted and made it come true. I’m in love with what I received and she is a joy to work with. She was quick to respond and really personalized the bouquet to what I wanted. I can’t recommend her enough.
  • W
    Walleska C. Married on 04/14/2018

Amazing! And you get to keep it forever !

My wedding bouquet was everything I dreamed of and more! I picked all the brooches I liked, to make it exactly what I wanted! She is amazingly talented!!!
    Sara S. Married on 01/02/2016

Beyond Perfect!

No doubt one of my favorite things at my wedding! My friends and I attended a Wedding Event in Little Rock for fun and I came across Secret Garden Bouquets booth and just fell in love. We did our wedding on a strict budget with DIY so I had no intention of seeking her out but two of my bridesmaids knew how much I loved her work and got me a bouquet as a wedding gift. I was beyond excited!! I went in and picked out all the broaches (spiders, skulls, bows, pink and black everything) and told her about my untraditional wedding and she NAILED it! I got married over five years ago and my bouquet is still proudly displayed in my living room as a decoration. It fits not only my wedding but my personal home decorations beautifully.