Seattle Wedding Hair Reviews

23 | Tacoma, WA

23 Reviews for Seattle Wedding Hair

Tammy Jones · Getting married on 12/30/2020

Very experienced

Shay was very easy to communicate with and took my idea with what I wanted to do and made it look better then I could imagine. She made me feel and look beautiful on my wedding day.

Sent on 01/29/2020
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 06/13/2020

Friendly, flexible and talented!

I had to make changes to my original wedding plans due to Covid-19. Shay was so easy to communicate with, flexible and accommodating to my wedding changes and executed my bridal hair vision perfectly. I would absolutely recommend her, use her again and probably will for my reception next year.

Sent on 06/15/2020

Seattle Wedding Hair's reply:

Such a pleasure to work with you. Thanks so much for your thoughtful review. I hope you had the best time.
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 02/01/2020

Created the look I imagined

I heard from a friend how great Shay was. I saw her work and knew she would be the right fit. I showed her what I was looking to have done and she took her time and created what I had imagined it would look like. Thank you

Sent on 02/24/2020
  • Christin

Christin Hinzman · Married on 07/27/2019

AMAZING hair by Shay

Shay is the absolute best!! I have initially gone to a different person to do my hair and it was a disaster, I was scrambling to find someone else and Shay graciously was able to squeeze me in! We did a trial for the wedding and it was great, but when it came to the wedding day she nailed it!! It was even better than the trial! It exceeded my expectations immensely! I would highly recommend her you will not regret it!!

Monica · Married on 07/06/2019

Highly Recommend!

Shay is sweet, professional, and did a great job with our big wedding party. Nine girls in just a couple hours isn't easy! She really brought the boho, ethereal vibe we were going for to life and she's reasonably priced!

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • Emily

Emily Boettcher · Married on 06/30/2019

Summer Wedding Hair

Shay was great! Friendly, professional, punctual and flexible (drove all the way to Chehalis from Tacoma). My hair was absolutely beautiful. The half up/half down look was exactly what I wanted and it made me feel gorgeous on my wedding day.

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • Elsie

Elsie Howell · Married on 06/29/2019

SO wonderful to work with!

Shay did a fabulous job from the beginning! From the hair trial to the day of she made sure to understand exactly what I was envisioning. She knew which hairstyle would fit my face, what would work well with my dress and vibe, and was very professional the entire time. She was prompt on the day of our wedding and made sure that everyone was ready to go including all seven birdesmaids! I felt confident and so beautiful during the day, and not a hair was out of place. I truly loved working with Shay, and would hire her again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 08/03/2019

Keyton · Married on 05/31/2019

Perfect wedding hair

My wedding updo lasted ALL NIGHT. I was dancing, jumping, running and having a great time at my wedding and my low bun did not budge. I was so happy with how it looked and my bridesmaids' hair looked beautiful as well. They all got something different and their hair was still in tact at the end of the night too.
    Shay came to our hotel room and was punctual and responsive. I changed the hairstyle I wanted on the day of from what I did during my trial and Shay did an amazing job. My mom decided last minute that she wanted her hair done and Shay fit her in, no problem. Would definitely recommend to anyone.

Sent on 06/02/2019

Seattle Wedding Hair's reply:

You are so sweet keyton! Thanks so much for your feedback and I’m so glad everyone’s hair help up. Can’t wait to see your beautiful photos
  • Shellie

Shellie · Married on 04/13/2019

My hair was straight out of a fairytale

Shay was amazing. During the consultation she told me she was going to make my hair perfection on the day of my wedding and she did! Even after the consultation appointment I had so many compliments.

The day of wedding my hair was magical and stayed perfect all night long. She also did my bridesmaids, officiant, and one of the flower girls’ hair and everyone looking perfect! Even my maid of honor who is super picky loved her hair and that it stayed beautiful all night long.

Shay was enthralled in her art while we were getting ready but also professional, polite and personable. She’s a joy to be around. I couldn’t say enough amazing things about her honestly. Next time I need my hair done for event or even a cut I’ll be calling Shay to do it. Love her!

Rachel Johnson · Married on 03/10/2019

My perfect wedding hair

I reached out to Shay through Instagram where I saw some of her great balayage work and wedding styles. I scheduled to meet her and have my trial and update my balayage which came out amazing!
    On the day of the wedding she came to our hotel room and did hair for myself and 3 of my bridesmaids. My hair was consistent with my trial and all my bridesmaids were overjoyed with the work Shay had done. Shay is super responsive and when selecting a style I came with a pinterest board of a few styles I liked. She nailed it!

Sent on 03/22/2019

Nicole Kane · Married on 01/26/2019

Highly recommend!!!!

Shay did an amazing job doing all of my Bridesmaids hair for my wedding. I had 7 bridesmaids. She was very fast and officiant. They all looked so beautiful. I would highly recommend her.

Brittaney Hand · Married on 11/04/2018

The best of the best!

Shay made sure every strand of hair was absolutely perfect for my wedding! Cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Anita Troeh · Married on 10/30/2018

Punctual and listens

Shay was amazing to work with. Punctual fun, listens to what you want and is very good at what she does. I booked her for me and my 5 bridesmaids everyone turned out very classy and elegant. We looked hott!!!

Kaitie Meeker · Married on 10/22/2018

So happy with my hair

My wedding was over in chelan and Shay came all the way out for me and my bridal party. I knew she was going to do such great work after I looked into her work. She’s nailed the look I was going for. She arrived early and finished in great time.

Mary Stepin · Married on 09/24/2018

Incredible and creative

Shay is incredible!! We have worked side by side doing bridal hair for weddings and special occasions, and I’m always impressed by her creativity, professionalism and warm spirit. She is someone you can fully trust to make you look beautiful on your special day.

Amy Tucker · Married on 09/20/2018

Professional and talented

Wow!!! Thank you for making me feel so special on my wedding day. I’m so greatful I was able to find you. Shay is one talented stylist. Thank you for not only listening to my expectations but surpassing them by delivering exactly what I wanted.

Hannah Borla · Married on 09/14/2018

Accommodating

Shay was so accommodating. She came out to the venue for my Friday wedding and styled mine and my girls hair on site making sure every detail of my hair hair was perfect.

Sent on 03/16/2019

Diane Welsh · Married on 06/08/2018

Shay is the best.

From start to end Shay made sure i was taken care of and could accommodate me and my party. Shay impressed me by how she got everyone ready in time and time to spare so we didn’t feel rushed. She is unbelievably talented. My hair looked absolutely beautiful.

Karly Duncan · Married on 07/16/2017

Best choice for hair

Shay is so professional and is honestly so talented. She always comes through and delivers.

Sent on 03/17/2019

Tessa Renee · Married on 05/16/2017

Fabulous and awesome

Shay is awesome! She did my hair for my wedding day and it turned out amazing. Shay took comments in consideration and was able to give me the look I wanted. She did beautiful braids for all my bridesmaids. I find myself looking back at pictures from my wedding day still happy with how my look turned out.

Laura Sandoval · Married on 06/05/2016

Listens and delivers

Shay took her time on all 5 of my bridesmaids including myself. We were all so amazed how great we looked. I will refer her to anyone I know getting married.

• Adara

Adara · Married on 08/22/2015

Shay does beautiful wedding hair!

Just one look at Shays Instagram will show you examples of her beautiful wedding hair, and it holds true in person as well! Shay does a wonderful job! I have really fine but thick hair that can be hard to work with, but Shays skill and the quality of product she uses made my hair stay beautiful all day and night!

Jessica · Married on 06/07/2019

2.2
      3.0
      1.0

My mom would have done better

She's not talented at all. My hair looked nothing like I had requested for the trial, but for some reason I still went through with her on the wedding day. Instead I requested a bridal updo. It just looked like a mess of curls that had been pinned up. I wish I never hired her. My mom or anyone could have done better. I don't know why she has such good reviews. She's also rude - she made me feel like she thinks she's better than me during the trial and on the day of she was rude to my bridesmaids.
    What a fail.