Seattle Facebooth LLC. Reviews

4 | Seattle, WA

4 Reviews for Seattle Facebooth LLC.

minh · Married on 08/26/2017

Seattle Facebooth was amazing. I hired them for my wedding and they were super responsive. They are great with email and text. I sent my logo design to them only days before my wedding and they worked with me to make my design look great. At the event, the staff member was very friendly. I received so many compliments on how nice the photobooth looked and how well the pictures turned out. I could not be happier!

Sent on 08/31/2017

Typical old school photo booth. Awesome job setting up and taking down. Provided a photo album and guests loved this. the person that worked the booth was great.

Sent on 10/13/2015

Barbieto and Shaun · Married on 06/23/2018

4.2
      2.0

Great value for the price! We were very happy we got a photo booth for our Wedding. The attendant on the day was very nice/helpful! We loved that we got the photos on a disc and a scrapbook from our guests. The only note keeping this from higher stars was the communication with the Owner Aron throughout the process. He was very slow to respond and tough to get ahold of at times. I wouldn't suggest booking these guys last minute and you'll need some patience/persistence when communicating.

Sent on 07/08/2018
  • FutureMrsHart<3

Kyleah · Married on 08/13/2016

3.0
      3.0
      1.0
      2.0

On the day of, Seattle Facebooth was fantastic (despite a minor hiccup of the system having to restart - which was only for 5 minutes and they had it back up and running.) All of the guests absolutely LOVED the photo booth, and my husband and I loved the fact that we got a scrapbook of all of the photos with notes from our guests.
    However, leading up until the wedding - the communication was extremely frustrating, it took multiple attempts on my end as well as my day of coordinator to even get a response from them about anything. We were attempting to contact Aron (the owner?) and he wouldn't get back to us for multiple days up until a week sometimes, and then wouldn't know what we were talking about - Extremely frustrating. Especially since we were trying to finalize the details up until a few days before my wedding (i.e. background color, font for the writing, layout, etc.)
    Granted, everything turned out fantastic - but the lack of communication prior to the wedding was extremely stressful.

Sent on 08/23/2016