Seasons Catering Reviews

64 | Albany, NY

64 Reviews for Seasons Catering

• Brianna

Brianna · Getting married on 08/21/2021

On Saturday June 17th, 2017 Seasons catered my wedding at The Appel Inn in Altamont NY. I am going to start off by saying Belinda is the sweetest, kindest most caring person I have ever worked with. I knew at my first meeting with her that she was the one I wanted to work with because she made me feel very comfortable and very reassuring that my day would be everything I hoped for. She made sure our wedding day was absolutely perfect. Anything we needed help with she was there with a helping hand. Belinda and her staff made us feel like celebrities and made sure we had the best day ever. The staff was incredible and all the food was amazing. I highly recommend Seasons catering to anyone!!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Seasons Catering's reply:

Brianna & Nate

Thank you so much loved working with you and your family you where such a beautiful bride and such a pleasure to work with I wish you a lifetime of happiness

• Taylor

Taylor Maher · Married on 06/09/2020

Incredible

Working with Seasons Catering has been a truly wonderful experience. From the start, Belinda was kind and accommodating of all our requests. Over the past few months we have planned and replanned (and replanned) our event due to COVID and Belinda and her staff were there for us every step of the way, always flexible to the ever changing world. The day of our wedding, was nothing short of incredible. We got married at our home and the Seasons staff took care of every detail. The food, bar and service were all equally amazing. Our guests could not say enough about how good the food was and how impressed they were that everything was cooked live on site. I absolutely recommend working with Belinda and her Seasons staff for any event.

Sent on 09/09/2020

Russell Reimer · Married on 11/05/2019

Terrific caterer

I have nothing but good things to say about Seasons Catering. They catered both the Bridal Shower and Wedding Reception for our daughter's wedding. Belinda and her staff were immensely helpful with not only the catering portion of our festivities, but also answering questions about other wedding issues and working with all our other vendors. Seasons Catering made the planning and execution of our shower and reception easy! Their food and presentation of it is fantastic. They ensured that all our guests were well taken care of. Finally, Karissa mad sure that the bride, groom and their parents were provided with extra attention during the picture taking and throughout the reception. Please do not hesitate to use Seasons Catering for your reception, shower or any other special event.

Sent on 05/22/2019
  • Linda

Linda Lawton · Married on 10/27/2019

Enchanting and Romantic

Seasons delivered the most romantic whimsical and enchanting wedding for my daughter this past weekend !! They worked endlessly to accommodate all of our wishes from industrial decor to the most amazing cocktail hr packed with an abundance of flavorful and unique foods !! The dinner was hot , fresh and delicious and plentiful !! I have been receiving txts and phone calls 3 days after our event from family and friends expressing how wonderful everything was executed and the amount of choices was unbelievable!! The extra vendors they helped me choose left my guests wondering what was going to happen next !! The truly planned a fairytale wedding that I’m sure will be talking about for many months to come !! The staff was so attentive and smiled though our rain soaked day .. the atmosphere They created for us gave the illusion it was a bright sunny day !!! The wedding planner Jen was by my side every step of the way from the first day of planning to and literally by our side before our entry down the isle !! She was so amazing and took care of everything with ease !! Thank you Seasons catering for creating the best day ever for my daughter her now husband and all our family and friends !!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Charles M. · Married on 10/19/2019

Absolutely perfect

From the beginning Belinda was extremely helpful with meeting our needs. We didn't want a "cookie cutter" caterer as we had so many ideas. She met every single need and went way above and beyond what we thought. Everyone could not believe the quality of food and how much there actually was. Jen and Bernie focused on us and were there for anything we needed. Absolutely no worries when we were there. Tanner is an outstanding chef and i plan on visiting the country club just for his food. You want great food and top notch service look no further. Thanks again Belinda.

Sent on 10/21/2019

Kristin · Married on 09/21/2019

Perfect Day

Picking Seasons Catering for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made. Belinda always made time for us and treated us great. If Belinda was unavailable Jen would always step in and help. Their service and attention to detail were very impressive. Cassie was also a great co-captain the day of and made sure we had everything we needed.

The food was fantastic, Exec Chef Tanner and his kitchen staff blew us away at our tasting. We didn't want to have a traditional sit down dinner, and they were totally on board and helped us come up with some unique food options. Our guests raved about the food, especially the Beef Tenderloin. Some even said it was the best thing they'd ever had at a wedding!

We highly recommend Seasons Catering! Thanks for everything.

Sent on 09/28/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Croce · Married on 09/07/2019

They went over the moon for us!

Belinda and her team are absolutely amazing. They listened to all of our ideas and made them into fruition while still staying within our budget. My husband and I are from Brooklyn so a lot of our correspondence was via phone and email. They were always flexible about times we could talk and were always prepared for these meetings. They also were our day coordinator and took all the stress of the logistics off of my husband and I which allowed us to truly enjoy our wedding. So including being on top of everything, they also delivered an AMAZING cocktail hour, meal, and dessert. They passed around 5 different appetizers and had 3 stationary tables. My wedding was 160 people and they had everyone served (family style) in 16 minutes. There servers were so sweet, efficient and there was never a long line at the bar. Also the dessert was INSANE. They gave me the cake of my dreams, donuts, cheesecake, pie, and cannolis! I hope that this review gives them the credit that they deserve, because they really went over the moon for us.

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle Peters · Married on 06/29/2019

Exceeded our expectations in every way!

I can not say enough about the amazing job Belinda and her staff did for my daughter Mara's wedding. The entire experience was amazing from start to finish. From the first meeting with Belinda where we had a impromptu tasting (and signed right then and there after tasting her food), to the extra little touches that she surprised us with on the day of the wedding. Belinda is passionate about what she does and truly cares about your special day! She will make it the best it can possibly be! Jen, is a superstar and her staff were experts at being right where they needed to be when we wanted something but seemingly invisible when we didn't. They took pride in every morsel of food presented. They cook on premises so our NY Strip steaks were cooked right there and were so tender that they were cut with a butter knife. The Venue (The Pruyn House) was perfect and the staff navigated the venue with such precision that our assumption is that they must be working there every week. If you are looking for a caterer for your wedding, look no further. Great pricing for the exceptional quality and service. Belinda, Jen and the entire staff are amazing and will exceed your expectations at every turn!

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/24/2019

Great Food, Great Staff

We had a rough start with our wedding and trying to find catering. Originally it was going to be my brother, but then we realized we would have to rent dishes or get plastic stuff and who would clean it all up? After shopping around, we were lucky enough to have Seasons match what another caterer offer us, It was a bumpy start at the beginning because we booked early, and didn't have our numbers all set at that point. We also had a rough time dealing with the sales consultant we initially had but eventually we had Belinda. Belinda was attentive, and always quick to return my emails. We met Belinda and she went over every detail with us. The food for our wedding was delicious. We ended up with cookies instead of dessert shooters as we initially had for our tasting, but everything worked out very well! Our captain was fantastic during the wedding as was Cass!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Erika · Married on 05/11/2019

Incredible! Best service and food hands down!

My husband and I were married on 5/11/19 and we hired Belinda and her team at Seasons to cater our big day and WOW they did not disappoint! She was the first and only caterer we sat down with and we knew from the second we sat down with her she was going to make our day everything we had imagined. The venue we chose did not have a kitchen, but that was no problem for Seasons! They have their own trucks equipped with everything they need to provide and prepare fresh, hot and delicious food! I can not get over the food. Not only did it all taste out of this world but how they displayed it was incredible. The cocktail hour was AMAZING. The appetizers, the montage table and the service was top notch. We chose to do a sit down dinner but family style and our guests loved it! The food all came out hot and there was an abundance of it! I had SO many guests rave about the food and tell us it was the best they’ve ever had at a wedding. When we told Belinda to surprise us with dessert choice she went above and beyond! She did a beautiful dessert bar with cakes, cannolis, cookies, chocolate covered strawberries, dessert shooters and more! I also can’t forget to mention our Captain! We had our very own staff member taking care of Corey and I and he was just the best. If he saw my drink getting low or even just my ice starting to melt he was there with a new drink for me. When he saw I was coming out of the photobooth with a picture he was there to take it from me to put on my table so I didn’t have to keep walking over there. I can’t say enough about Belinda and her staff and I am a lucky bride to have been able to have them as our caterer and if you hire Seasons you will not regret it they will make your every wish and desire happen!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Clarissa Clarke · Married on 01/12/2019

Beautiful service and food

The food was AMAZING! The staff did a great job with their service accommodating all of the guests at my wedding. Everything was beautiful and they are well worth trying out. Highly recommended.

Sent on 01/24/2019

Cathy White · Married on 11/13/2018

Excellence at it's BEST!!!

I attended a wedding 11/10/18 at Canfield Casino - Season's Catering did an absolutely exceptional job!!! The venue was perfection!! The food was excellent and hot!!! The service was absolutely above and beyond!!! Jen was on point - Barb was above and beyond and Michael was so very attentive as well as all of the staff!!! Everyone on Seasons Team went above and beyond to insure everyone was taken care of!!! CathySarah50@gmail.com

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 11/10/2018

11•10•18 wedding at the Canfield Casino

My wedding was beyond a dream come true and season’s catering is a HUGE reason for that. Belinda and Jen were amazing to work with throughout the entire wedding planning process. I never had a doubt in my mind that the day was going to be perfect and it absolutely was. We did carving stations and I am so happy with that decision. There was so much variety in food options and every single item was hot and delicious. The bartenders and wait staff were phenomenal and I can’t thank mine and my husband’s “captain” who waited on us hand and foot throughout the entire night. We truly felt like royalty and it was absolutely incredible. I cannot recommend Season’s Catering enough for not only weddings, but bridal showers and many other events as well. They surely will not disappoint.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Jacqueline B. Lane · Married on 10/20/2018

I felt like part of a big family. Willing to go above and beyond to make the event wonderful

Everything was amazing. I can't say enough how the staff, food, and family feel produced throughout my experience with this company made myself and my guests feel. They truly made it all worth it.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Evann · Married on 09/29/2018

Customized Menu at Hudson Wedding

My husband and I worked with Belinda, Jennifer, and the Seasons Catering team for our 09.29.18 wedding in Hudson, New York. We worked with Seasons for a year before the wedding to create a customized food experience for our big day, including ceremony refreshments, cocktail hour (appetizers / signature cocktails / bourbon bar), and dinner (salad / 4 entree choices / open bar). We really appreciated their flexibility in accommodating our requests, as food was one of our biggest priorities in making our guest experience special. Beyond the food itself, we were very pleased with the service that we received, especially from Jennifer and our wedding day captain. The two of them attended to the food but also acted as day-of coordinators to make sure that the flow of the event was running smoothly. We felt that we could completely relax because the Seasons team had the event under control. We would highly recommend choosing Seasons for your wedding. Thank you!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Nikki · Married on 08/11/2018

We were so thrilled with the service we received for our wedding reception from Seasons. Belinda assured me our day would be nothing less than extraordinary and her team certainly delivered. From a beautifully renovated and decorated space at the Colonie Golf and Country Club, to the mouth-watering food our guests couldn't say enough about, to the friendly and alert service staff...everything was just superb. I was surprised and impressed with the unique trait that the bride, groom, and parents all receive a "dinner trio" so we could enjoy all of our guests' meal choices! Belinda even had her chefs whip up an extravagant dessert table with tons of goodies to accompany our cake. At the end of the night, her staff seamlessly packed up all of our belongings and even kept our extra food for us overnight as we didn't have the ability to take it home with us on wedding night. I would highly recommend Seasons for your special event.

Sent on 09/09/2018

carson · Married on 06/30/2018

Belinda and Jenn were phenomenal. The process of picking food was easy and not stressful. They made sure to work in our budget but we still managed to get everything we wanted! We chose the buffet option which turned out to be great. The guests all said how amazing the food was from apps to desserts. Jenn was also super helpful on the day of. She made sure everything went as planned and was so organized.

Sent on 07/14/2018

Amanda · Married on 05/19/2018

Our photographer recommended Seasons Catering to us. When I first met with Belinda, I instantly knew I wanted to have Seasons cater our wedding. Belinda customized our menu and went over details with me several times, including ones that I didn't think of, ensuring our day would go off without a hitch. We had a venue change and it was very important to me that I keep all of the vendors I booked well in advance. After the venue change came a few more setbacks, hiccups and "plan B"s. Belinda was a source of reassurance and even reached out to several contacts/made suggestions for me when I had to find last minute vendors due to exigent circumstances. She had several weddings booked for 09/08/2018 and made sure that because of all the issues we encountered that she would personally be at our wedding to ensure it went perfectly. And she did not disappoint. The food and service were out of this world and Belinda and her team were accommodating, professional and outstanding. My husband does not get emotional often, so when he walked into our reception, he was brought to tears by Belinda's creation. Belinda and team, we will never be able to thank you enough for saving our wedding and giving us the most perfect party to celebrate our love. We are forever grateful!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Andy · Married on 05/12/2018

Fantastic, Exceptional, Outstanding, Superb, Spectacular, Magnificent, Stunning, Phenomenal, Incredible, & Extraordinary: these are words that hardly begin to convey what Belinda & Seasons Catering delivered to us for our wedding. After everything that we experienced working with them we cannot say thank you enough.

A lot of places can probably make just about anything. Few can make just about everything & have it all turn out great! Seasons is defiantly on that short list. Nobody went hungry during cocktail hour. Along with their Montague Table we had buffalo chicken sliders & a delicious mini pizza station. Dinner was buffet style with a Taco station with everything, a Pasta station, & a Caving station with mouthwatering Sirloin. In addition to our cupcakes, Belinda surprised us with an Ice Cream Sundae station that was on a whole other level. She had great flavors to choose from waffle cone bowls & tons of great toppings. Over a month later our guests are still taking about their dinner.

The food was nothing short of amazing but it was the service that really has us raving. Working with Belinda & Jenn we had everything figured out & line up as perfectly as we could have hoped for. Jenn was there fill in the few gaps that I had in my planning & execution on the day of the wedding. Their captain Bernie took care of us throughout the evening making sure we could enjoy every minute of our big day. Their staff had everything set up ahead of schedule including flipping the parlor of the Canfield Casino from ceremony to cocktail hour. They had everything setup just the way we planned it and had everything looking beautiful. Their bar staff were great as were the servers. Their pricing is very fair and reasonable. Belinda made sure that everything ran smoothly until the very end of the night. This organization is truly special, a pleasure to work with, & they were beyond helpful every step.

I absolutely recommend Seasons Catering to everybody!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Brittany · Married on 12/16/2017

When I told my wedding hair dresser that I was having a difficult time finding a caterer that was not only in our budget but that was actually responsive to my emails, she told me about Belinda and Seasons Catering. I hadn’t come across them in my search yet but when I looked online, they had SO many positive reviews that I couldn’t believe I hadn’t found them before. I sent an email immediately, and got a response and meeting set up within hours (which was SO refreshing since it would take a week at least to hear from other caterers)! In this initial meeting, they were so flexible and easy to work with – we told them we wanted a buffet and the price we wanted to stick to and we worked it out from there. We had a somewhat lower budget so I was worried that it wouldn’t get us much food, but I was completely wrong. We had DELICIOUS food the whole night!! 2 beautiful platters and multiple passed appetizers during cocktail hour, SO many options on our buffet table, and a ton of delicious desserts! They had so many options to choose from that it was really difficult to choose what we wanted. We also gave them a recipe we wanted to use for a dessert and they were happy to use it, and are VERY accommodating when it comes to food restrictions/allergies (e.g. gluten free, vegan, etc) which goes to show just how flexible they are. They also assign one staff member to focus on getting the bride and groom food and drinks throughout the night to make sure they actually eat during such a busy night, which I thought was an amazing idea and turned out to be so helpful!! So many people told us how much they loved the food! I’m so happy and satisfied with their services!

Sent on 01/03/2018

Gabriel · Married on 12/07/2017

Danny and the entire Season's Catering team were very helpful in the planning of our office event. They helped with menu planning and set up. The food and presentation were fantastic. Highly Recommend working with them for your next event!

Sent on 12/08/2017

Terry · Married on 10/07/2017

10/7/17. Wedding catered by seasons and all people could talk about was how delicious the meal was! What they didn't see was how hard Belinda and her staff worked. The cocktail hour was lovely with so much to choose from. Belinda instructed her staff to make sure the mother of the bride was served because so many people wanted to talk to us that we didn't get to eat. There was no waiting at the bar for the initial rush and they quickly turned over the ballroom from the ceremony to the affair. Her dessert setup was out of this world. Trays of Italian cookies, chocolate dipped strawberries, cake and so many other goodies, I could not try them all.
    The staff are clearly trained to be responsive and complimentary, although I feel they came and went without notice while doing their jobs. All in all, the wedding was exceptional. Absolutely, nothing was missing, and we were completely satisfied. Belinda bent over backwards to bring about the wedding of my daughter's dreams!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Seasons Catering's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words means so much to me and my team.
    Thank you for sharing your special day with Seasons Catering.

Kristen · Married on 09/30/2017

My husband and myself got married sept 30 at the fine arts barn. From the beginning we worked with Danny who is an angel to be around. He has such an amazing personality and the entire business is amazing. Seasons catering went out of their way to make our day amazing and catered to all of our special needs for food and they even cut the cake without us even asking. I will be doing business with this company for the rest of my life exclusively. I love this group! And everyone deserves the most thanks.

Sent on 10/12/2017

kira · Married on 09/23/2017

I CAN'T SAY ENOUGH ABOUT HOW AMAZING DANNY IS!!!!
    From day one he has been by far the best part of our wedding planning process!!! I was so excited when I got to have appointments to go over things with him because he always made them so much fun and easy for me! By our wedding date, in my eyes, he became more of a friend than our event coordinator ....He is just the most put together, organized, on top of his game, experienced, ready for challenges and yet is still so much fun, extremely caring and just the biggest sweet heart - the most perfect person to be working with and handled me (a very crazy little bride) like a champ! ; )
    He truly cared so much about every detail of my wedding because he knew how important they were to me and on top of everything else, even helped remind me of the ones that I didn't think of!!! (...such a life saver!!!)
    He pays so close attention and I always felt he knew exactly what I wanted. He helped us with absolutely every detail, saved the day more times then I can remember and truly is the one person (bedsides my now husband) who made sure my wedding day was everything I had ever wanted. I couldn't thank him enough for everything he did, everything he fixed that went wrong, for handling extra craziness just because he wanted to make sure that I didn't have to deal with them and could just enjoy my self... I cant wait to have my next event so I can work with him again.
    Seasons catering is the best.

Sent on 10/13/2017

Nikkita · Married on 09/16/2017

This was of course our first experience planning a wedding. Seasons was there from A-A and then some. Problems with flowers, they were there. Gathering bridal party foe pictures, they were there. SEASON'S Gets a 5☆☆☆☆☆ from us.

Sent on 12/04/2017