Seaside Beach Wedding San Diego Reviews

Seaside Beach Wedding San Diego 5
Seaside Beach Wedding San Diego 6
Seaside Beach Wedding San Diego 7

Nancy Weedin · Married on 07/08/2019

Sweet wedding, right on the beach!

Grant was timely, professional and friendly, we are very happy with our the service we received! It was just perfect, and what we wanted right on the beach! Thank you!

Sent on 07/14/2019

Linda Kyle · Married on 07/06/2019

Linda Burton

Everything was great. The words selected for the vows were great. I lived out of state and everything went smoothly. They were there to help with anything you needed.

Sent on 07/20/2019
    Seaside Beach Wedding San Diego 12
    Seaside Beach Wedding San Diego 13
    Seaside Beach Wedding San Diego 14

Magnus · Married on 09/23/2018

We had a destination wedding in San Diego. Ren helped us arrange every detail up front over the course of 7 months and Grant performed the ceremony. Both of them were kind, personable and very accommodating. When we arrived at the location - a place we'd never been before - the flowers, arch, chairs, aisle, everything was set up exactly as planned and Grant met us with a big smile.

One thing about having an outdoor beach wedding is that it is not going to be perfect so it's best to just .. relax. There will be people around and some stick around for the entire ceremony. I did have a mini panic attack when we arrived and saw that there were so many people around but Grant and his team took care of it in a polite, friendly way.

We're extremely grateful to Ren and Grant. They really put us at ease, before and during the ceremony. We highly recommend them to anyone wanting a simple, classy wedding.

Sent on 09/30/2018

Seaside Beach Wedding San Diego's reply:

Oh, Magnus! Thank you so much for this awesome review! I just loved working with you to plan your San Diego Beach Wedding, and am so glad that we were able to help put you at ease so you could enjoy your wedding ceremony. Wishing you both all the best for a long, happy marriage! xoxo Ren & Grant

Nicole · Married on 02/16/2018

We had a destination wedding in Coronado, CA on the beach near hotel del Coronado. Communicating with Ren out of state since I was in Wisconsin was very very easy. She responds very quickly in a timely manner. We had a small wedding elopement package. Grant was our officiant. He was amazing as well! Very kind and helpful in making the ceremony run smoothly. Our photographer that was included in the package was great too and made sure we were satisfied with our photos and poses. I highly recommend them for your wedding needs!

Sent on 02/19/2018

Seaside Beach Wedding San Diego's reply:

Thank you for the awesome feedback, Nicole! We really love what we do and it gives us so much pleasure to help our couples create their dream San Diego beach wedding. Wishing you both all the best for a long marriage filled with lots of love and happiness! xoxo Ren & Grant Daversa

Kayley · Married on 08/07/2017

We started planning our intimate beach wedding in Carlsbad and came across Seaside Weddings. Being from Canada, we were going to have to rely and trust a company that organized destination weddings. After searching and reading countless reviews, we decided to book with Seaside Weddings for our August 7th wedding. Ren was amazing to deal with! She was quick to reply to emails and was so sweet. The entire process was so simple – we selected our location (South Ponto Beach) and chose a package. I sent a picture of what I wanted for my upgraded bouquet…they were perfect and so beautiful! Grant was our officiant and I really liked his easy-going relaxed vibe. Choosing Seaside Weddings was the best decision and we would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to plan a beautiful wedding in San Diego!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Seaside Beach Wedding San Diego's reply:

Hi Kayley! Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences. It was such an honor to help plan your day. One of the unique aspects of our service is our custom designed florals. We have a full-service Flower Shop here and create beautiful custom bridal bouquets for each individual Bride, so we are really thrilled that you loved your flowers. They were gorgeous! I hope you both are well and happy. Wishing you all the best! xoxo Ren & Grant Daversa - Seaside Beach Wedding San Diego

Kelley · Married on 04/29/2017

We had a destination wedding. I found Seaside Beach Wedding on line. I worked with Ren and she was amazing. She guided me thru the entire process. She made sure I was making decisions such as flowers, decorations, vows etc as we went along. She was very professional and very quick to respond to any question I had. Wedding day was upon us and I felt so comfortable with all the decisions we had made and knew that everything was taken care of. Grant did our ceremony and it was beautiful and romantic. The vows were amazing. We had so many comments and compliments with our choice of location. I always wanted a beach wedding and they provided that and more. I highly commend them for you beach wedding.

Sent on 05/06/2017

Seaside Beach Wedding San Diego's reply:

Hi, Kelley! What a wonderful surprise to see this review! Thanks for the awesome feedback and hope you both are enjoying married life! Best always for a lifetime of love and happiness! xoxo Grant & Renate Daversa www.SeasideBeachWedding.com

Jon · Married on 04/09/2017

Seaside Beach Wedding is THE PLACE to go to for beach weddings in San Diego. My wife and I were very impressed with their service and professionalism. They responded very promptly to our initial inquiry and then continued that through out the process. We recently got married on 4/9/17 at Calumet Park, which is an awesome location. It overlooks the Pacific Ocean on the cliffs and provided a great back drop for our wedding. They have a few different options for themes and were very accommodating. If you want someone who will make your experience hassle and worry-free, I highly, without a doubt, recommend Seaside Wedding.

Sent on 04/30/2017

Seaside Beach Wedding San Diego's reply:

Wow, John! Thank you! I have been so busy with our little family wedding business, that I haven't had a chance to visit Wedding Wire in a while, so it was such a lovely surprise to see your review today. You both were just the cutest and we are grateful for the opportunity to be of service for your beach wedding in San Diego! Thank you again!

DEBBIE · Married on 04/08/2017

Grant performed our elopement ceremony on the Coronado beach. He was professional, wore appropriate attire and performed our ceremony with class. The ceremony vows he wrote were beautiful, they couldn't have been more perfect. We asked Grant for a copy to guide us each day in our marriage. Ren was our point of contact for planning our ceremony. She was responsive and professional. We highly recommend Ren and Grant !! Thank you! Debbie and Morgan

Sent on 04/13/2017

Seaside Beach Wedding San Diego's reply:

Thank you, Debbie! You both were so sweet and we thank you for these lovely words! It was truly our pleasure to be of service for your elopement in San Diego... we were honored to be a part of your wedding day! Stay happy!

Mindy · Married on 09/09/2016

Seaside Beach Wedding was fantastic! I worked directly with Renate and she was wonderful!! Quick responses to all of my emails and very informative. She made planning this just as I had hoped, sweet and easy! The photographer was awesome and the photos turned out beautifully! I would DEFINITELY recommend using Seaside Beach for your wedding event!

Sent on 09/23/2016

Seaside Beach Wedding San Diego's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Mindy! I am so glad our easy beach wedding packages were a good fit for you. It is our goal to keep things as stress-free as possible for our couples and I am always thrilled when it all goes smoothly. You are the best! xoxo Ren & Grant

Dary · Married on 08/19/2016

Seriously the best experience possible. Ren and her team are so tentative and responsive. Ren walked us through each process. The web site gives TRUE beautiful pictures - when we arrived to our ceremony everything was set up and ready and the staff was amazing! I couldn't have asked for a better experience! Thank you Ren and team!

Sent on 08/25/2016

Seaside Beach Wedding San Diego's reply:

Hi Dary! It is always such a pleasure to hear happy comments from our couples. Thank you for taking them time to leave a review for other couples to help in their search for a San Diego Beach Wedding service. We hope you both are well and happy and enjoying married life! Your friends always, Renate & Grant Daversa

Alyssa · Married on 08/05/2016

I am so happy I had Ren as my wedding planner. This made my destination wedding (from Utah) the most stress free planning a wedding could be. Honestly I didn't have any work to do other then pick colors... how simple is that!!!! I'm very grateful for the knowledge, speed of communication, happy, upbeat, willing, professtional, great quality, opinionated (when asked for), and most patient business I've EVER had to work with. Being a bridal is hard and you can't prepare yourself for it, but utilizing their skills relieves so much planning you don't have to do. Grant performed the ceremony and did a fabulous job at it. All of my guests said this was a perfect wedding. My recommendation Is to get married on coronado! The most beautiful pictures and the softest sand. If I had to pick my one favorite thing it would have been my bouquet. It looked EXACTLY like the picture I showed her and beyond beautiful. It was a cascading style created with white and purple/fushia orchids with green orchid buds. I hope they post pictures on Facebook, because it's breath taking. Ultimately, Sea Side Wedings exceeded all my expectations. I am very happy with my decision of utilizing this company for my one special day!

Sent on 08/27/2016

Seaside Beach Wedding San Diego's reply:

Hi Alyssa! Thank you, thank you for the wonderful review of our services. It was such an honor to have been asked to share in the magic of your day and we wish you lots of love, laughter and happiness! xoxo Renate, Grant and the Crew
  • F

Farrah · Married on 08/05/2016

Everything turned out perfect! We had a destination wedding in Coronado, CA. My parents were very worried my Big Day would turn out less than perfect when they learned all the wedding plans were being done via email, phone, and internet but everything was Amazing! All our vendors were hired after reading tons on online reviews and we didn’t go wrong hiring A Beautiful Wedding.

Before I even booked Ren for our ceremony, she was readily available to help me choose the perfect beach for our ceremony and walked me through the process of securing permits. Ren was extremely responsive to all my emails and always very professional. She literally walked us through each decision that needed to be made. And, she even created a customized canopy for us which turned out so nice and romantic. It was just what I had envisioned. Everything from the flower arrangements to the exact beach location turned out great.

Sent on 08/27/2016

Seaside Beach Wedding San Diego's reply:

Farrah, you are just the sweetest! Thank you so much for the wonderful review! I am glad we were able to meet your expectations and help your folks to trust us and enjoy the process. It was a perfect day and you looked just beautiful! We are forever grateful for the opportunity to be of service for your beach wedding ceremony in Coronado. Sooooo fun! Stay well and happy! xoxo Ren & Grant Daversa from Seaside Beach Wedding San Diego

Steve · Married on 05/11/2016

While this was a simple 20 year vow renewal Ren and Grant made this so effortless, and I should know I used to be a wedding photographer! All communication was handled promptly and via email as we live one state over from CA. This was a surprise for my wife and she could not have been happier with how things turned out. If you want a beach wedding in San Diego Ren and Grant are your people!

Sent on 06/14/2016

Seaside Beach Wedding San Diego's reply:

Thank you so very very much, Steve! Grant and I appreciate your words more than you can know! Creating your vow renewal was so much fun for us too! The joy that you both experienced on your special day came through and we were honored to be a part of it. Stay sweet! xoxo Renate & Grant Daversa

Amanda · Married on 03/19/2016

Our elopement was perfect! We booked the elopement just a few days before for Coronado Beach and it was perfect! The photographer they sent (Holly) was awesome and so was the officiate. They really made it easy breazy! I couldn't ask for more. I don't understand why people would go to the courthouse or Vegas when they can get married on the beach. I've always dreamed of a beach wedding and they really made my dream come true!

Sent on 04/11/2016

Seaside Beach Wedding San Diego's reply:

Thank you so very very much, Amanda! We so appreciate the great feedback. We just love what we do and enjoyed the moment as much as you did! Thank you for allowing us the honor of celebrating with you! Best always, Grant & Renate Seaside Beach Wedding

me and my wife got married on leap day (2/29) at lajolla wedding bowl. Renate was easy to work with and answered questions very fast. everything turned out great. im not gonna lie, ive had my doubts about the whole thing because it was all done through email (which was very convenient but had its cons), but everything we discussed was delivered! Our wedding was small and intimate. My wife was very happy (if shes happy, im happy)

so listen to me current reader of this review, if you are looking for a simple, hassle-free, chillax wedding, you shoot out an email or give Ren a call! i know you will start looking for the negative reviews about them and start getting nervous (thats what i did), but i hope this specific review gives you a boost in confidence on hiring ABW for your special day!

Thanks Ren and Grant! 5 stars

Sent on 03/03/2016

Seaside Beach Wedding San Diego's reply:

HI Francis & Fretzie... Thanks so much for the awesome review! We all had such a great time at your wedding, and what a stunning location to exchange your vows. I can see why you love each other so much... such a fun couple! Thank you for choosing us to be plan your most special day, and wishing you all the best! Ren & Grant - Seaside Beach Wedding San Diego

Juana · Married on 02/16/2016

This was THE BEST wedding planning/ceremony company to go with. I had a small wedding but I wanted it to be perfect. Seaside Weddings gave us that and so much more. Not only were they professional (even when things went south for a moment and my nerves made me a little hard to deal with) they were caring and really did everything in their power to make my wedding day as special as it could be. I am more than happy that I chose Seaside Weddings and have been recommending them to all my friends and family, who by the way where so inspired by what we had that day, are now thinking of marrying themselves. Thank you to both of you my day was everything I expected and more!

Sent on 02/22/2016

Seaside Beach Wedding San Diego's reply:

Hi Juana... we really enjoyed getting to know you and planning your wedding day... what a great couple! We wish we could do it all over again :) Thank you for letting Seaside Beach Wedding be part of your special day - it was awesome! Wishing you all the best for a lifetime of love and happiness! Renate & Grant Daversa

Jolene · Married on 01/23/2016

Ren and Grant were amazing! They made everything so easy for us, answered all emails promptly and professionally. The preferred vendors list was great! Shirley Resnick did our cake, it was beautiful and tasted AMAZING! Grant was out officiant and he was wonderful. Our photographer was super sweet and creative, we will get our pics next week. I'd definitely do this the exact same way if we did it again! Oh and my flowers were gorgeous!

Sent on 02/02/2016

Seaside Beach Wedding San Diego's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Jolene! You too, are amazing! We just love what we do and are passionate about helping our couples keep the beach wedding planning process simple, straightforward and most importantly, stress-free. It is so rewarding for us to receive such positive feedback on our services. Wishing you all the best! xoxo Ren & Grant

Susan · Married on 01/16/2016

Sunset Cliffs was an amazing location. Renate made it so easy to plan a wedding in San Diego when we live in Phoenix. We chose the Beachside vows and they were perfect. The photographer was amazing - easy to work with and great pictures. All our choices - flowers, canopy/chair colors, flowers, seaside decorations - were all done exactly as we wished. We would highly recommend Seaside Weddings.

Sent on 01/30/2016

Seaside Beach Wedding San Diego's reply:

Thanks for the great review, Sue, and what a fun group! It was such a pleasure to meet all of you, your family and friends, and an honor to serve as your wedding officiant. It was a beautiful wedding at Sunset Cliffs! Wishing you both all the best for a lifetime of eternal love and happiness! xxoo Ren, Grant & the Seaside Beach Wedding Crew

Devonne · Married on 12/05/2015

Every detail of my destination wedding was executed by seaside beach weddings. All we had to do was show up. The wedding was absolutely perfect! From the decorations to the officiant I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Seaside beach weddings took the load of the stress of planning the wedding. They present you with options and all we had to do was make a choice and they executed it beautifully.

Sent on 12/13/2015

Seaside Beach Wedding San Diego's reply:

One of our favorite couples in 2015! It was an honor to be part of your wedding day and we enjoyed meeting you. Such a wonderful, fun group for your San Diego beach wedding! Wishing you eternal love and happiness! xxoo Grant & Ren Daversa

Sonia · Married on 10/19/2015

Wow! We had the best possible experience with Ren and Grant. Everything was arranged as agreed, extremely professional and high quality. We had our wedding in Coronado Beach with our feet in the sand, and a lovely photo shooting afterwards. Our flowers were amazing, too. Coming from Europe it was an incredible relief to have great on-site support to ensure everything would go smoothly, including appointment to receive marriage license. We are now looking forward to our photos! Highly recommended.

Sent on 10/26/2015

Seaside Beach Wedding San Diego's reply:

Thank you, thank you! It was our honor and pleasure to be of service for your elope to San Diego ceremony. Such beautiful young ladies! Wishing you both a lifetime of love and happiness! Best always, Renate & Grant Daversa

Everything was absolutely perfect!

Sent on 09/28/2015

Seaside Beach Wedding San Diego's reply:

It was so great to meet both of you and to be of service for your wedding day. Thank you for the positive feedback...stay happy! xxoo Grant & Ren Daversa

Christina · Married on 05/16/2015

I know this has been a long time coming but I want to thank Ren and Grant for the most beautiful wedding a couple could ask for. We were married on Coronado and everything was perfect. I would highly recommend A Beautiful Wedding for anyone looking for a highly professional, beautiful, easy, stress free wedding. Ren was on top of every last detail and when we didn't have our officiant at the last minute Grant stepped in and took care of everything for us. It was one of the most memorable days of our lives. I know a lot of people are skeptical because everything is done on line or by phone...but trust me...you get the best service with no worries. Thank you again for making our wedding day super special....it was truly "A Beautiful Wedding"!!

Sent on 03/09/2016

Seaside Beach Wedding San Diego's reply:

Thank you, Christina! It was truly our pleasure to make your wedding dreams come true! Our goal is to keep things stress-free for you while we make your ceremony perfect and we are thrilled that we exceeded your expectations! Thank you so much for letting us be part of your beautiful wedding day! Best always, Seaside Beach Wedding

Jessica · Married on 11/18/2014

We hired A Beautiful Wedding to do our ceremony and we could not have been happier! Ren and Grant were absolutely incredible and provided us a ceremony we will cherish forever. Ren was always extremely prompt and professional in answering our emails and we knew immediately that we were going to have a great ceremony. We got married at the Wedding Bowl in La Jolla and the setting was perfect. They had all of the decorations set up perfectly with our guests looking out over the ocean. Grant performed our ceremony and he was the perfect choice for us. All of our guests raved about how beautiful everything was and how it was one of the best weddings they had been to! Thank you so much Ren and Grant, we will forever be grateful to you!

Sent on 11/11/2014

Seaside Beach Wedding San Diego's reply:

Hi Jessica and Tony! Thank you so much for your kind words! It was truly our pleasure to be of service for your La Jolla beach wedding. You looked soooo beautiful and the Cuvier Wedding Bowl is San Diego's most romantic location. We hope you both are well and happy and enjoying married life! xxoo Ren, Grant, Andy, Nick and Max - A Beautiful Wedding / Seaside Beach Wedding

Renate from A Beautiful Wedding was kind, professional, and quick to respond to emails and phone calls. She suggested a wonderful venue in a park overlooking the ocean that our whole wedding party loved. She was very accommodating and helpful in planning the wedding, and made both the wedding and the marriage license details entirely stress-free for us. It was a very small wedding (just ourselves and our parents) but the experience was very special, intimate, and memorable. Her photographer Tandy was also sensational.
    We used the Forever Package, which was simple and elegant with all the basic elements we wanted (ceremony in a beautiful outdoor location and 1 hour of professional photography). I appreciated that A Beautiful Wedding offered many packages ranging from very simple to more elaborate, allowing you to choose which package will be just right for your ceremony.
    I highly recommend A Beautiful Wedding!!

Sent on 10/27/2014

Seaside Beach Wedding San Diego's reply:

Thank you for sharing your experience with other couples who are dreaming of a San Diego beach wedding. Small, tiny elope to San Diego sunset wedding packages and larger, Classic seaside weddings with chairs, arch, music and decorations... our destination wedding packages are budget-friendly, easy and stress-free. We appreciate your support and thank you for the honor of being part of your wedding day! xxoo Ren, Grant and the ABW Crew