Seamless by PaigeRyan LLC Reviews

5 Reviews for Seamless by PaigeRyan LLC

• Amanda

Amanda G. · Married on 10/19/2019

Great stylist!

Paige is professional and sweet and hilarious! I love my hair every time I go to her. I did a couple hair trials with her for my wedding and she didn’t stop until I absolutely loved my hair. Choose her to be your stylist. You won’t regret it!

Sent on 06/23/2020

Seamless by PaigeRyan LLC's reply:

Thank you! I appreciate the fact, that understand my love for what I do! It’s always fun when you come to see me, not only as a bride but as my client. It’s always so much fun something beautiful!
  • Cierra

Cierra J. · Married on 08/18/2018

Great Hair Stylist

If I can be honest, I'm super picky with who I allow to do my hair. I was in need of a wedding stylist, and of course was skeptical with trying someone new for such an important day. Paige came through in every way possible with my hair. I told her what I wanted and she executed perfectly, making sure I was completely satisfied.

Sent on 07/25/2020

Bionca · Married on 11/16/2017

Great Hair stylist

Paige has been my hairstylist for a few years. When I told her I wanted to color my hair( which I had never done before and was terrified to do) she reassured me that all would be well, and it was! So when it came to choosing a stylist for my upcoming wedding it was a no brainier that it would be Paige. Paige has great communication, she is prompt, professional, she loves what she does, and she has a great personality. Trust me these are all the things and more that you want in your stylist especially on one of the biggest days of your life. She has helped me achieve my ideal look for many of my life events-Birthday celebrations, my wedding, and my baby shower. Paige is very knowledgeable and so easy to talk to. I would highly recommend Paige!

• I

India · Married on 09/09/2017

Very Impressed

I was beyond amazed at the
    quality of service and professionalism that Paige provided on my wedding day! With so much chaos during that day, Paige was a calming and reassuring light. I still get compliments on my wedding hair!! I would without a doubt recommend to any bride or bridal party!

A. Graham · Married on 07/01/2017

I Just Love her!

I was unsure about how I wanted my hair for my wedding festivities. I asked Paige to do my hair for my bridal shower and she rocked it ! Then she styled my hair for my wedding. As crazy and unpredictable as a wedding day can be she was patient, kind and helped me believe everything would be okay. Now she is my regular beautician! I am picky, unsure and sometimes confused about my hair but she always makes it perfect !