119 Reviews for Sealed with a Kiss

Sample Sales (1)
Trunk Shows (1)
Formal Gowns (1)
Undergarments (1)

I had a wonderful experience shopping for my wedding gown. I tried on several beautiful gowns. The 1st one I tried on was the gown I purchased. I fell in love with it. I tried on a few of the gowns twice to make sure I had the one for me. The attendant was helpful, positive and patient. Thank you for making my dream gown a reality.

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/26/20, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Bride

I had the best experience here! First of all, the shop is lovely and just a very cozy happy space. Next, the dresses. Such a great selection - I was able to try on a whole range of styles that I loved. Jessica, who was my helper, was fabulous! She made me feel comfortable and beautiful, and had great insights and suggestions. I found a dress I loved except for one problem - it was strapless and I wanted a little off the shoulder sleeve. No problem, she said, sleeves can be added! She whipped up some lace sleeves on the spot, pinned them on so I would see what it looked like, and I fell completely in love. Without her help and knowledge, I would have probably ruled out my perfect dress! Although she could tell I was in love with the dress, she did not pressure me or make it feel like a sale at all. I came to the decision on my own and she just seemed super excited for me and immediately popped the champagne! It was definitely one of the happiest and most special experiences ever!

Profile Picture Katie, 5/11/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had my appointment with Jessica and she was amazing! So kind and easy going. Also realistic in what looked good and what didn’t. Not a huge selection, but wonderful experience.

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/27/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I came here several years ago with a friend and had a great experience, even though she got a dress elsewhere. I recently got engaged and knew I had to come here! The very first dress I tried on was THE DRESS and I couldn’t be happier. The service was wonderful- as anticipated- and I am just so pleased. Thank you!

Profile Picture Zara, 12/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had an amazing experience!
Thank you for everything!

Profile Picture Jazmine, 9/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Thank you for helping me find the perfect dress!! Hope my sense of humor could keep you laughing through the appointment!!

Profile Picture Robyn, 9/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jessica at Sealed With A Kiss was everything you'd want from a consultant when shopping for a wedding gown! Not only did she help me find a beautiful gown (which meant coming back right before the store was about to close) but she was patient and understanding. She helped make the experience special without being over the top! She listened and within minutes knew the kind of girl I was and helped me find my dress - which was NOTHING like what I was originally looking for but was stunning and 100% perfect. Being patient and understanding can be challenging with any bride but especially one that lives 482 miles away. I had just gotten engaged a week before Christmas and was in town visiting my parents for the holiday. To celebrate the engagement, my mom and I went dress shopping. Not thinking I would find my actual dress, Jessica helped me put it all together and figure out how to get it back home! But it wasn't just Jessica that was amazing. When I picked up my gown a few months later, the team helped me find the perfect veil to match my dress and even helped me disguise my gown by stuffing the bag with extra fabric so my husband couldn't tell the dress' really 'poofy-ness' as we drove the dress home to Rochester, NY.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/7/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils, Alterations, Cleaning, Customization, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows

Jessica was very helpful. My mom couldn’t be there with me but wanted to see the dresses so Jessica held up the phone the whole time so I could try on the dresses and show my mom over FaceTime. Thanks for going the extra mile. After I picked the dress they offered to make all the edits to the dress that I wanted to make it perfect to match my vision. Thanks so much.

Profile Picture Anne, 7/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Sealed With a Kiss transformed my wedding dress! Susan was extremely helpful and went to great lengths to ensure the custom bow she made for the back of my dress matched perfectly with the ivory color of my dress. I would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Parker, 5/5/18, 13 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

We walked in with no appointment and my daughter found the dress of her dreams on the 2nd dress. Jessica was absolutely wonderful

Profile Picture Patricia, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

This boutique was a great place to find my wedding dress! They were so friendly. We had plenty of room and time to accommodate everyone. She really listened to what I was looking for, and she was very knowledgeable. We ended with champagne, which was a great touch!

Profile Picture Natalie, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The staff was exceptionally professional and helped a lot with choosing my perfect dress!!

Profile Picture Ebonee, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Alterations

I found the dress of my dreams in one day! I went to the Richmond location on Black Friday, so you can imagine how busy it was. Susan was so patient, and went above and beyond to make sure my family and I felt comfortable. She was even willing to stay up all night to complete my dress alterations. I highly recommend Sealed with a Kiss.

-Riley

Profile Picture Riley, 10/27/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

When I got engaged, I had in mind what exactly I wanted my wedding dress to look like. I had been to a few bridal stores and had been unable to find what it was. I went into Sealed with a Kiss, tried on a dress that was close but not quite it and Susan offered to design what I had in mind.... IT WAS ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!!! It was so much fun watching the dress come to life! (although a little nerve wracking since I couldn't see it until it was made!). Throughout the whole process she was very responsive and changed things based on my preferences. At the very end, she even added things at my request just a few weeks before the wedding! It was such a fun experience, I felt like a true fairytale bride and I would recommend her over and over! Not only was my dress beautiful, but the store was always getting new designs in and I loved looking at all the dresses everytime I was there!

Profile Picture margaret, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Great place! Jessica was very helpful but was not pushy at all, which is what i wanted. Would recommend anybody who is looking for a good selection of dresses but not an overwhelming amount of dresses. Thanks so much for helping me and my bridesmaids find the perfect dresses!

Profile Picture Tess, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Undergarments, Veils, Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Alterations

Susan Walters stayed at the shop an extra 2 hours for my daughter.
She worked to make sure that the dressed my daughter choose
was the one. Sealed with a Kiss has beautiful unique wedding dresses.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Sealed With a Kiss was the true Bridal experience I was hoping for. I got the help I wanted without the pressure from the staff. We popped champagne and celebrated once I said Yes to the Dress. They sent a lovely hand written note in the mail too! I would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Deidre, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

We love the dress that was purchased from Sealed With A Kiss. The level of service provided to my daughter and me was great! My daughter's wedding was June 3, 2017, Sealed With A Kiss made sure that everything was ready for the big day! A great team with great professionalism!

Profile Picture Carla, 6/3/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Sealed with a Kiss did a phenomenal job with my dress. I really liked the features of two different dresses and they were able to blend the two to create my very own dream dress. They were able to bring dresses from the Charlottesville store to the Richmond store for me to try on once I explained exactly what style I was looking for. The quality of the fabric is excellent and they can work with your budget. The staff are so friendly and the alterations were perfect. I will definitely recommend Sealed with a Kiss to future brides!

Profile Picture Kate, 5/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I had a great experience at Sealed With A Kiss in Charlottesville! This was my first time trying on wedding gowns and it went better than I could have ever imagined. I went there with the mindset of just trying on dresses and seeing what style I liked, but of course I fell in love with the first dress I put on and ended up coming back to it after I tried on 10+ more gowns (and got it!!). They were very mindful of my budget and what I was looking for! The ladies at the store were more than helpful and very kind/accommodating to my mom and grandparents who came with me. We even did a celebratory toast after I said "yes to the dress!" They made the experience so much fun! I can't wait for my dress to be here!

Profile Picture User5327108, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Sealed with A Kiss was an absolute pleasure to work with. They really know how to make you feel special and are very attentive. Their gown selection is great and they have a lot of different choices for every budget. Alterations were a breeze and the dress was awesome!

Profile Picture Lorianne, 4/22/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I was on a tight deadline to find a dress and Jessica was amazing in helping me figure out what fit my body and what reflected my personality. I absolutely fell in LOVE with my dress, which is perfect for my December wedding. They provide a casual and non-pushy environment, and I would recommend Seal With A Kiss Charlottesville to any new bride!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 12/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had a great experience with Jessica! She made me feel comfortable and was very patient as I tried on so many things.

Profile Picture User6324063, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

As a professional wedding planner, I love the quality and selection of gowns avaialable to my brides. I dont know how anyone can leave this store without finding something perfect for their special day! The staff are a pleasure to work with and their owner is always willing to help a bride select the perfect dress. Even if that means she needs to create something custom for her needs. Now that's special!

Profile Picture Carrie, 10/25/16, 1 Review