Seabreeze Cupcakes Reviews

View more information

• Christine
    Christine W. Married on 07/09/2021

Awesome--Highly Recommend!

SeaBreeze Cupcakes provided beautiful and delicious cupcakes for our wedding. Breanne and the lovely women who work here are an absolute delight to interact with. They really do their best to make sure you are getting everything you want for your wedding as far as desserts. We were beyond thrilled that they also make allergy free cupcakes as we had many guests (and a bride) with severe food allergies. This was such a blessing to be able to accommodate everyone's food preferences. Our guests raved about the cupcakes and how amazing they tasted. I highly recommend using SeaBreeze for your wedding dessert needs!
    Perla Married on 11/11/2017
    Breanne from SeaBreeze Cupcakes was amazing! She provided the gorgeous cake, cupcakes, and decorative accents for our wedding this past November '17. Also, absolutely delicious! We are so grateful for having met her. From day 1, she was so attentive to us via email, text, and in person. She truly helped our wedding dreams and visions come true. We highly recommend her work. She's a wonderful person and professional!
    Amanda Married on 05/20/2017
    Breanne was great to work with! The cake and cupcakes she made for our wedding were beautiful and delicious. We really wanted a semi naked cake, which she was happy to do. Our guests loved the smores and triple berry cupcakes. Everything tasted fresh and delicious. Breanne delivered everything to us on time and with a smile on her face. I would definitely recommend Breanne and Seabreeze Cupcakes to anyone wanting fresh and delicious desserts for any occasion.
    Katie Married on 10/07/2016
    Breanne is AMAZING! I had contacted her 3 weeks before my wedding and she was incredible! Knowing that I would most likely be spending a pretty penny on my cake I wanted to be sure that I chose the right person. Breanne was quick to follow up after sending a request and made me feel like an old friend at our in person meeting. Not only were her cupcakes and cakes priced more than fair, they were also DELICIOUS! Our guests raved about them! I seriously recommend Sea Breeze for any event!
    Becky Married on 09/07/2013
    We are so happy with Breanne!! We had her cupcakes at our friend's wedding last summer, so when we got engaged over the winter, we immediately knew that we wanted to have her make cupcakes for our wedding. She is an amazing baker, and has tons of great flavors to choose from! She is very professional and fun to work with. Her cupcakes are fabulous and displays are beautiful. Highly recommend her!
    Ashleigh Married on 07/20/2013
    Breanne is an amazing baker! Her cupcakes are beautiful and the taste is to die for! We served three flavors of cupcakes: Vanilla Dream, Red Velvet, and 24 Carrot. Our guests RAVED. She also did a gorgeous 6-inch cutting cake in her Champagne flavor and covered it with yellow flowers to match our colors. My wedding will forever taste like her Champagne cake. I cannot say enough about her!
    Mary Married on 05/02/2015
    Yum Yum Yum.....The dessert bar was so pretty and elegant! The pastries were fabulous.

My only regret is that I didn't have a chance to have a taste of all the desserts...lol. They were all gone by the time I had time to try some.

Everyone said they loved all the different flavors!!
  • Erin
    Erin Married on 11/24/2019

So delicious

We opted for cupcakes and a small cutting cake and Seabreeze DELIVERED! We had a whole variety of flavors of mini cupcakes so our guest could try a few and not feel bad about eating so many! We also had DELICIOUS brownies and my absolute FAVORITE chocolate covered strawberries. The setup was so perfect and Breanne delivered at the best time so nothing melted! She also put together a little to-go box for the next day for us just in case we didnt get to try all the flavors! The cake turned out so cute too. Every time I go to SLO I now have to stop in to the shop because the cupcakes are to DIE FOR!
    Meagan Married on 06/04/2016
    My fiance and I were planning our wedding from out of state, so we entrusted my parents to do our cake tasting for us. Therefore, when we finally got to taste the cutting cake and cupcakes at our wedding (we had 3 different flavors of mini cupcakes), we were extremely pleased with how true the flavors tasted, the moistness of the cake, and the quality of the frosting. Breanne also offered delivery and set up the day of, which was awesome and she did an amazing job with that as well!
  • User1548510 2+ years ago
    My husband and I got married last November and Breanne/Seabreeze was one of the vendors for our large dessert bar. We ordered her vegan chocolate, blueberry streusel, and french toast cupcakes. They were amazing and we got a lot of compliments on the fun flavors. We also ordered a beautiful vanilla bean cutting cake which she beautifully decorated with roses (made of icing). I never in my life thought I would say this about a vanilla cake, but it was by far the best cake both myself and my husband had ever tasted. We thought maybe were prejudice because it was our wedding, but several guests made the same comments. To give you an idea, our wedding planner saved half the cake for us after the cutting, but at at 2am with pork sliders and sweet potato fries available our guests chose instead to attack the cake with a fork, no plate needed!

So, all I can say is the cake was definitely worth it and the flavors of cupcakes we chose were fantastic! I did briefly think about giving SeaBreeze 4 stars because Breanne wasn't very quick to respond to our emails, but considering how mouthwatering our desserts tasted, I just couldn't give her any less than 5 stars. Hope this review helps and happy dessert hunting!