22 Reviews for Sea View House Doolin

Cake (1)
Event Planning (1)
Parking (1)
22 Sea View House Doolin Reviews

We had an amazing experience from start to end. Every thing imaginable was organised for us before we got there. I felt like I didn't have to lift a finger. The flowers champagne handmade chocolates and cake was organised and included in the price. They also contacted a few humanists to conduct our legal ceremony. Also it was organised upon my request to have a hairdresser to come to the venue on the morning so it was pure relaxation. This cost extra but was totally worth it for the piece of mind and convenience. The owners Niall and Darra were so attentive,you could tell they enjoy the wedding as much as we did. They were also very helpful and knowledgeable about the local area and coastal drives.
Sea view house is a beautiful location within the heart of the village and ocean views that would take your breath away at the start of the cliffs of moher. After photos we took a short walk to get tattoos from Gerry at west coast ink who is an amazing artist and a lovely guy.
All the food was amazing all fresh and local, you could see the hens that lay the eggs across the road. The rooms were spotless and the bed was so comfortable. It was pure luxury accommodation. Our only regret about the whole thing was that we didn't stay longer, if we were able we would have stayed four days. We will be back again

Photo for Sea View House Doolin Review - Our beautiful ceremony out on the seaview houses decking
Profile Picture Laura , 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

The best elopement experience we could've imagined. All our our expectations and envisions we're met and surpassed....everything was so stress free and intimate. Loved loved loved!

Profile Picture Naomi, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Videography

If you are looking for the quintessential small wedding/elopement venue in Ireland, you have found it!! Seaview House is located in charming Doolin, just up the hill from the center of town. The rooms are stunning and Niall and Darra leave no detail behind. They are well-connected within the region and are able to put you in touch with the best of the best: flowers, cake, champagne, photographer, celebrant....you name it. Every part of our stay (and wedding) far exceeded our expectations!! Get ready to fill your heart...and stomach!

Profile Picture Anne, 9/14/17, 1 Review
4.7

Amazing place! We eloped here and communication was great! The seaview home was warm and very welcoming. The rooms were very clean and comfortable, we had everything we needed. Darra and Niall helped make our stay amazing and gave us ideas of great places to visit while we were in Doolin. The breakfast was the absolute best! Everything was fresh and delicious! It rained the day of the wedding and Niall and Darra helped make our day special and made me feel at ease and the my day was still as special as it could be! We cannot wait to make another trip to Doolin and spend our time at the seaview house, it was the highlight of our trip. I would recommend this B&B to anyone looking for a comfortable and cozy home with all perks. Thank you to Darra and Niall for making our trip to Doolin amazing and unforgettable and for putting us in touch with amazing photographer, videographer and celebrant. Thank you for making our day so special!! See you all soon!

Profile Picture Jazmine , 8/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Niall and Darra were lovely! We were married on a rainy day but they still made it the best day ever for us. The food was amazing as well! Can't wait to go back again!

Profile Picture Meagan, 7/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Firstly our overall experience was fantastic. Doolin and surrounds are beautiful and the people warm and welcoming. My partner and I wed in July 2017. We live in Canada and choose to be married in Ireland a we met there travelling 8 years prior. Knowing that the irish culture is grand and the scenery stunning we decided that this would be the place to do it. We booked everything online and communicated with Niall and Darra via email so we had no idea what to expect. Thanks to the help and professionalism from Niall we were able to organise the whole thing from abroad and were not disappointed with the end result. We were provided with many options that the Sea View House can offer from flowers, cake, bouquet, photographer, hair, makeup and solemniser (wedding celebrant). Also we were provided with information regarding the legal side of things.

Once we arrived they made us feel welcome and their relaxed nature help ease our nervousness. The accommodation is excellent and from the deck and from two of the rooms you have views of the quaint little town and ocean. We stayed an extra night to fully soak in the experience and enjoyed every minute, the only bad experience was having to say goodbye. Breakfast every morning is locally sourced and delicious. Our hosts were full of local knowledge and are happy to share it with you. Our stay here was great, relaxed and comfortable. If we were ever to return to Ireland we would defiantly return to Doolin and visit the Sea View House.

Profile Picture Paul, 7/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Sea View House was absolutely amazing! The food, service, accommodations, and wedding coordination were beyond what we could have imagined! We can't wait to come back! Darra and Niall are spectacular hosts and made sure our wedding day was perfect. We wanted an all-inclusive, small wedding, and we got it at Sea View House. Their dog, Lucy, was an excellent host and watchdog as well!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Emma, 6/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Profile Picture Emma, 6/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Fairytale, that's the best way to describe it. I still can't believe I was in a puffy white gown, made up like a princess, getting married by a castles with the ocean crashing against the shore behind me and a harp playing in the background. Then I went traipsing all around the Cliffs of Moher having my picture taken in the most beautiful place on earth carrying a bouquet of daisies and babies breath . I had cake, sipped tea in the parlor and returned to my room to find chocolates and champagne. What more could a girl ask for on her wedding day? All of this was a result of the care and attention given to every detail by Darra and Niall and I will be forever grateful. Thanks is not enough and I can't wait for my anniversary trip(s).
Amy & Paul

Profile Picture Amy, 5/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Stop looking and just book Sea View House! Niall and Darra were amazing to work with from the moment we reached out and contacted them! They helped us to handle every detail, provided referrals to top-notch vendors, and made sure the day of that everything went perfectly. On top of their professionalism and organization, they are extremely genuine people. You feel at ease from the moment you walk in the door, and you know they have everything handled. It doesn't feel like you are working with a "vendor", it feels like you are working with old friends. I can't recommend them enough!

Profile Picture Stacey, 5/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

If you're looking for a beautiful location to spend your wedding, you found the right place in Doolin. Sea View House does more than that though, Niall and Darra made us feel right at home. They provided amazing service, breakfast, local advice, and really go above and beyond. Our wedding was perfect even with the wild Atlantic weather. In the few days I was there, I felt like I had a new home away from home. I can't wait to go back and visit. I'd highly recommend using them for a wedding. They are easy to work with and knew plenty of beautiful spots to have the ceremony. Darra made a beautiful bouquet and the wedding cake may have been the best cake I've ever had.

Profile Picture Brittney, 10/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Our time at Sea View house was beyond amazing! We stayed October 7-9 and had our wedding day on the 8th. Both Niall and Dara were helpful, insightful, and very accommodating to our questions, and requests. Each morning we got a home made full Irish breakfast that was well beyond our expectation. We plan on going back again, and reccomend for anyone to have their special day here. Lucy the family dog was cute cuddly and friendly. Great time no complaints at all. Will & Kellie

Profile Picture User7453875, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Sea View House was the absolute best part of our trip. Niall and Darra were completely wonderful and were extremely helpful with getting everything situated for our wedding ceremony! The Sea View House was extremely clean and we felt extremely comfortable there! Conveniently located with the best views in town, I would highly recommend this place to anyone! We definitely plan on coming back to stay here again in the future! We could not have asked for a better place to stay, and could not have asked for better people to help us out and get everything situated! Thank you Niall and Darra, we hope to see you guys again one day!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We couldn't be more happy with the wedding day. Niall and Darra were incredible and made the day beautiful and easy. Gorgeous location, helpful, friendly, accommodating...I could go on and on. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Thomas, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Niall and Darra welcomed us upon arrival and made us feel confident that everything would be taken care of for the wedding. Excellent correspondence with a list of recommendations for priests, photographers, hair/makeup service. Breakfasts were amazing with homecooked meals in the morning and recommendations on how to spend the rest of the day. Thank you so much for all of your help on our special day. Can't wait to stay with you again!
--Vanessa and Brian

Profile Picture User7064642, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Niall and Darra are the absolute best at their craft. Planning an international wedding can be tough and confusing. These bed and breakfast owners are nothing but phenomenal at assisting in your planning and also accommodating on your special day. Doolin is the most beautiful place for a wedding and the Seaview House is the perfect place to stay and celebrate with your family.

Profile Picture Taylor, 7/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We held our wedding at the Cliffs of Doolin in Ireland. Naill and Dara became family to us upon arrival. They assisted me in planning my wedding from the United States . The accommodations, the food, the wedding were perfect . They assisted me in every step and the wedding was flawless. I am so happy that I have allowed them to post a video on their website of my wedding . If I could give them 6 stars I would have. Your can email me at Steve@printpremier.com if you have any questions. I personally reccomend the Sea View House in Doolin Ireland .

Stephen Rothenberg

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Stephen, 7/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I planned a small family elopement at the Sea View House, which is where we also stayed for our ceremony. We loved the bed and breakfast. The facilities were so beautiful. The hosts were flexible and easy to work with during our entire wedding. They arranged for a cake, flowers, and made our dinner reservations. They also had great recommendations for local vendors. Even better, when the rain kept us from holding our ceremony outside, the graciously made space for us in the sitting room.

Profile Picture Miranda, 7/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Cake, Event Planning, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking

Darra and Niall are true professionals. It is very seldom that you meet professionals of their caliber. We were welcomed into the bed and breakfast as family not guests. Every aspect of the wedding was arranged by Darra and Niall prior to our arrival, this included the cake, flowers, dinner, makeup, photography, music and transportation. The ceremony was set on the cliffs but unfortunately the weather didn't coorporate. Darra and Niall quickly rearranged the B&B to accommodate the group indoors. From the restaurants to the hiking everywhere they sent us we were greeted with love and care.

We have made a lasting connection with Darra and Niall and can not wait to return.

Profile Picture Cherry , 7/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Entertainer, Flowers, Photography, Transportation, Wedding Cake

Sea View House was the perfect venue for our wedding. Niall and Dara were extremely helpful giving us ideas for our out of town (mostly out of the country!) guests to go-see-do before and after the wedding. The Irish weather was unpredictable on our wedding day, and they were more than accomodating. We went from having an outdoor wedding at the Cliffs of Moher, to having the wedding at their home, on the deck. It could not have gone more smoothly. I highly recommend renting out all of the rooms, and having the whole place to yourselves. A super value, an incredible breakfast was served each morning, and the champagne and chocolates in our room on our wedding night were a lovely treat. They answered our questions quickly via email, prior to our arrival.

Profile Picture User7106448, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Outstanding service, we flew over to Ireland from USA in order to elope. Niall gave us wonderful recommendations to help make our wedding beautiful. He made every step easy and was quick to respond to email and questions. The Sea View House pays attention to detail and the minute you walk in the door you feel as if you are at home. I cannot praise their service any higher and recommend anyone interested in a wedding or a to have a nice getaway that this is the perfect spot. The sea view house is in walking distance to the Cliffs of Moher, where we had our wedding he even recommend the exact spot for us to get married in order to avoid tourists. We are so grateful to the Sea View House on making our wedding unique and special. They truly went the extra mile to make it a wonderful experience. Do not hesitate to book, also the food was amazing as well,

Profile Picture Parissa, 6/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Niall and Dara made our wedding experience more special than we could have imagined. I was worried that living in the US but planning a wedding in Ireland would be difficult and that something wouldn't go as planned. But, they were involved in every aspect and made sure that everything was taken care of. From helping with vendors to Dara helping me get dressed the morning of the ceremony. They are both so nice and caring and made our stay and ceremony so special.

Profile Picture Jordan, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)