57 Reviews for Sea Ranch Resort

Cash Bar (1)
House Liquor (1)
Specialty Wine (1)
57 Sea Ranch Resort Reviews

We absolutely loved having our wedding here. The communication we had with Belinda throughout the entire planning period was exceptional. Our day turned out magnificent. They worked with us whenever we needed to ensure we were able to accomplish all desired tasks. All of the planning from the day we decided to go with this venue until the day of the wedding was pleasant. It's really going to be difficult not speaking with Belinda. Chef also did a wonderful job with the meal. Highly recommend! Thanks Belinda, Tory and the other Sea Ranch staff for making our day awesome!!!

Profile Picture Cherelyn, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Accommodations, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access

My husband and I are from NY and planned our wedding through email and phone. Belinda made the experience stress free and was always there to assist us in any need we had.
The location was beautiful and had everything we wanted to provide to our guests. Food was absolutely amazing, still getting compliments on our menu. The food stations were a huge hit for our wedding! The staff couldn't have been any more professional. We truly feel like we have made new friends and plan to visit every year!
There is not one thing about this venue that will disappoint you!

Profile Picture Dominic, 4/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Belinda has made it unbelievably easy for me to plan my wedding in Kill Devil Hills, especially being over 4 hours away. She gave me her personal cell phone number to contact her and was more than warm and welcoming when I went to see the venue for the first time. She even got the band to play Happy Birthday to me since I came to see it on my birthday. Belinda makes everything extremely simple and easy to understand. She makes you feel like you have known her for years! The Sea Ranch resort is beautiful and they make everything so easy for you and your guests. It's perfect for a beach wedding in OBX.

Profile Picture User5610306, Recently Married, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Liquor License, Open Bar, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, Event Planning

We were married on the beach in front of the Sea Ranch, and had our reception inside the resort ballroom on 9/16/17. We had an amazing time. Everything went just as planned. Belinda was absolutely fantastic to work with throughout the entire process, and Torey and the rest of the staff were a big help with questions and clarification on our big day. Belinda's communication was spot on, and made me feel comfortable and reassured me when needed about any details.

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Sea Ranch Restort Staff was awesome! Everything was prepared on time and neat. They made sure all our needs were met. Also Belinda was a blessing to work with. Even though it was short notice when I came to her for my wedding, she made sure everything was done and prepared for my big day. I don’t know what I would have done without her by my side. Much love to the Sea Ranch Resort and it’s Staff! Keep up the great work.

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I love Belinda Lucey! She was so helpful. She always responded to emails, and phone calls quickly. She answered every single question. When wedding day came she was right there. She even held my granddaughter for us during the reception. Every single person at the Sea Ranch were so helpful and professional. We could not of asked for a better place to have my sons wedding. Oh and the food was amazing! I cannot recommend them enough.

Profile Picture Kathleen, 8/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Having a contact in the area where you are having a destination wedding means everything. After I found the Sea Ranch, I could relax and concentrate on what I needed to do here and Belinda did what she needed to do there. The venue was very nice, the food and servers were wonderful. Everyone helped me with whatever I needed.

Profile Picture Donna, 8/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

The Sea Ranch was a great choice for our wedding day. The staff and venue went above and beyond what we would even expected out of the venues. They helped custom make a menu to fit our needs for our reception. It was absolutely perfect. From start to finish it was worth every penny. Would do it here again and would recommend to others. My husband and I could not have been happier with our choice to do it here. Only happy memories of out wedding day at the Sea Ranch. Thank you Belinda and the Sea Ranch staff for being so amazing.

Profile Picture Madeline, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I absolutely can not say enough good things!!! I was working with a budget and pulled it off no problem! Belinda is the absolute best! She kept me very calm and I was completely confident that everything was going to be perfect! I planned our wedding from 8 hrs away and could not have pulled it off without Belinda! She gave me great recommendations for all the vendors I used and believe it or not I didn't see any of them. I set them up over the phone and paid with my debit, from there Belinda took care of it. While I was off getting ready for my wedding she dealt with my vendors. Everything was as it should be! The food was phenomenal! Seriously, I really can not say enough good things!!! Call Sea Ranch and ask for Belinda.
p.s. The distance from the deck to the ceremony on the beach was Perfect! The ballroom was Perfect!!!

Profile Picture Rhonda, 7/6/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Accommodations, Event Planning

I was SO pleased to have my wedding at the Sea Ranch Resort ! Everyone was so amazing there! So helpful and friendly! Even with a small rain delay I would not have asked for a better day and night! The food was amazing, everyone raved about it and I don't even eat salmon but I loved it! I could not have done it without Belinda! She was so helpful! I planned this from Connecticut and she made it a lot easier! She is so kind and I will forever go back there and visit her and the rest of the staff ! Perfect spot for a beach wedding and helpful to accommodate our guests ! Thank you Sea Ranch for the best day of my life !!

Profile Picture Nicola, 7/1/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

Great staff and hotel! Belinda is a delight to work with

Profile Picture Jenni, 6/10/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We had such a beautiful beach front ceremony at the Sea Ranch, and then held our reception right inside! Everything was perfect and the staff was so amazingly nice and helpful! Belinda did such a wonderful job helping us get everything ready for our big day - we couldn't have done it without her! The food was amazing and the drinks were delicious! Thanks so much for helping make our day so special and perfect!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/27/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Sea Ranch Resort was the perfect venue and Belinda was great! Every time we would worry about something she would always handle it in a timely manner and put our minds at ease!

Profile Picture Bradlee, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We fell in love with the Sea Ranch Resort from the minute we saw it and no only because it is right on the water but also because of the amazing quality of service we received from their wedding coordinator, Belinda. She has been absolutely amazing through this process. I have asked her three million questions and every single time she responds with such respect, interest and is extremely thorough in her responses! Never once has she made me feel like I am bothering her with too many questions!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Buffet, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

Our wedding at the sea ranch was everything we wanted and more. We really wanted a beach ceremony and we got half a beach ceremony due to the weather not cooperating but the staff quickly had everyone inside to finish up without a hitch. The reception space was beautiful and clean with plenty of privacy from other hotel guests and perfect for what we we looking for.

We live in NY and booked the wedding without ever really seeing the venue, we chose the sea ranch after reading all the wonderful reviews about their food. There were so many options and they were so flexible with allergies .After we had been in Touch with Belinda, we knew this was definitely the venue for us. She was so sweet, caring, quick to respond to our calls/emails and so easy to talk to. She made the whole experience super exciting and very easy to plan. The whole staff at the Sea Ranch Resort was super helpful and very friendly.

If we did everything over again, we would definitely still pick the Sea Ranch Resort. We recommend it for weddings as well as the hotel and restaurant.

Profile Picture Brienne, 5/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Belinda was Awesome!! She made sure our day was Everything I Dreamed of. The Staff was Excellent!

Profile Picture Mary Ann, 4/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

If you are wanting to have a beach wedding without high cost, this is your place. The staff is amazing. I live in Kentucky and had never been to the Outer Banks. I found Sea Ranch online. Belinda was so easy and fun to work with. We communicated through emails. I used their facebook page to look at pictures to help me think of ways to decorate. Everything went very smooth. Food was delicious also. We had a wonderful experience. Thanks Sea Ranch for helping make our wedding dreams come true!

Profile Picture Brooke , 4/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

If you are looking for an environment where everyone is doing everything they can to ensure you have a phenomenal day, THIS is the place. All the staff is amazing (and I mean all!) and 100% engaged in treating you like family, Belinda being the lead in making sure everything is flawless! And that is just the people you work with, the venue is right on the water and could not be more beautiful and the reception area literally transforms into a exactly what you have pictured. The food, that is just the icing on the cake! We are STILL receiving complements from our guests that they do not remember the last time they were so well fed. We did serving stations so everyone got as much to eat as they wanted and the food and again staff were perfection! We loved it so much we extended our stay and also made the resort our honeymoon!
Can not thank these guys enough!

Profile Picture Meredith, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Belinda was awesome! The food was wonderful and overall our day was perfect!

Profile Picture Caroline , 10/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Belinda and the Chefs have been utterly amazing. I contacted Belinda in January, interested in the resort for my wedding. She happened to be coming to DC for a wedding expo and I got to meet her there. Even though she was incredibly busy with guests at her booth, she stepped aside to have a private conversation with me and my fiancé. She was so warm and welcoming that the following weekend we drove down to OBX to see the resort and go to the OBX wedding expo where we met the chefs. The chefs are AMAZING!!! (and so is their food!) They were so fun and light hearted Matt and I fell in love instantly and booked our wedding date at the resort that weekend! (Not to mention, Belinda came into work on a SUNDAY to meet with us so we could go over everything and book our wedding) Matt and I drove down for a second time to do a tasting for our dinner menu and ended up joining the Oyster Roast at the restaurant instead and had a complete blast.
Over the past few months of wedding planning, Belinda and her team have been wonderful not only are they quick to respond, they make you feel like the only people in the room and treat you like royalty. The resort may not be the fanciest or the most up-to-date, but if you want to deal with good wholesome people this is the place. The Chefs have be completely honest with us about our menu choices offering good ideas and being honest about questions regarding some options we were looking at. Belinda has been completely straight up about prices from booking the venue to the food to reserving hotel room and everything in between. She even hooked us up with a huge list of vendors for florists, cakes, photographers, etc...
If you can't tell already, Matt and I absolutely love this place. If there's anything I've learned from planning my wedding its the people who make your day not how much money pay them and I'm so happy we found the Sea Ranch Resort and the people who work there. I feel so lucky to have them helping us plan our big day!

Profile Picture jaclyn, 10/8/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wedding is coming up in 3 weeks and I could not be more happy with the staff at the Sea Ranch. They have been so accommodating and helpful. Extremely flexible as well. I have two toddlers and they let me come in there and wedding plan while the kids are there too. Very loving staff. You just feel like you are apart of their family. I have eaten there many times and know the staff pretty well by now and the food and service is just amazing. Any questions I had, I received a thorough response no more than 24 hours later. I cannot wait for the upcoming events. They have lessened my stress completely.

Profile Picture Missy, 10/8/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Specialty Wine

If you are looking for the total package, look no further. This is the place to go. Belinda Lucey, Maryann, Dylan, Jodie, Cyndi, Joe and the rest of the staff will make your day as special and perfect beyond your imagination. As a local, we had our choice of so many places here, but from the first time we met Belinda at the Wedding Expo in January, 2015, we made a connection and never looked back. It was the best decision we could have made. Our day was spectacular and it was all done with their fantastic customer service, advice, guidance, and knowledge of how a wedding should be. The food was beyond excellent! Their chef is just the best around. The cost was well within our budget to boot. You cannot go wrong with this choice! Thank you Belinda and staff for making our dream wedding happen.

Profile Picture Theresa, 9/25/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

My best friends, Lorna and David, are getting married at the Sea Ranch Resort at the end of June. Lorna and I actually found the Sea Ranch Resort through WeddingWire nearly a year and a half ago when we began planning the wedding. We were so impressed with the reviews and the glowing commendations for the sales manager, Belinda Anderson. Words cannot even begin to describe how amazing Belinda is and how perfect the venue is for Lorna and David. Every single employee from the front desk attendants, to the new Executive Chef Sam Larson, to the waitstaff has been fantastic. Belinda has gone out of her way to steer us in the right direction for the best vendors and that has been so appreciated in light of the fact that this is a destination wedding. Lorna and I have become dear friends with staff of the Sea Ranch Resort and we jokingly ask ourselves what we're going to do after the wedding because we have all enjoyed interacting with each other throughout this process. Lorna and David know their wedding is in excellent hands because they/we have seen the level of personal attention the venue puts into each event. The ballroom is beautiful and well-appointed for either a casual or formal event. The food is amazing! And the location right on the beach is worth a million dollars! We are so looking forward to introducing family and friends to the Outer Banks and this fantastic venue!

UPDATE: My friends' wedding was last weekend and the Sea Ranch lived up to EVERY expectation! Each staff member from the from front desk staff, to the waitstaff, to the bartender, to the on-site janitors (shout out to Ben!) were extremely friendly, warm, and welcoming. It almost felt as my friends had the entire resort for the weekend. Belinda was the most amazing person to work with. You will be in excellent hands if you choose to have your event at the Sea Ranch Resort!

Profile Picture radeyah, 6/25/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Open Bar, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Accommodations

We had our wedding at this wonderful location in June 2016. The staff were so fun and ultra helpful. Our coordinator, Belinda, was an absolute pleasure to work with. The food was AMAZING, the drinks were great, and they had some great people working with them! I LOVED it! My family and friends were impressed and pleased I might add!

Profile Picture Lorna, 6/25/16, 7 Reviews