Sea Ranch Resort Reviews

92 | Kill Devil Hills, NC

92 Reviews for Sea Ranch Resort

Shelley A. · Married on 05/01/2021

Perfect venue and amazing staff

My stay was amazing. Vivian was amazing for helping with the wedding. The view is spectacular. Definitely be back!

Sent on 05/05/2021

Shelley A. · Married on 05/01/2021

Perfect venue and amazing staff

Sent on 05/05/2021
  • BJ Renner

Bj Renner · Married on 10/24/2020

Wonderful OBX Wedding Venue

We held our destination wedding at The Sea Ranch Resort in the Outer Banks, NC. The location was ideal and all of our guests were able to reserve rooms and stay the weekend of the wedding. The resort staff was personable and accommodating every step of the way. From the very first phone call, Vivian worked tirelessly to ensure every detail met my vision and expectation. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect thanks to Vivian and her staff! The buffet for our reception was delicious. Our guests all remarked how much they enjoyed the food. I highly recommend this resort. Vivian and the entire team at The Sea Ranch Resort are the best and will will take very good care of you.

Sent on 10/29/2020

Sea Ranch Resort's reply:

You are awesome, BJ! It was so great working with you to assist in making your vision come to life here at the Sea Ranch Resort. We are still dreaming of the bright pink florals from your wedding day! We wish you both love and happiness for all the years.
  • Ashley

Ashley P. · Married on 10/17/2020

Best day ever! Sea Ranch Resort Wedding 10/17/2020

From the minute I inquired about the Sea Ranch, Vivian made sure to get me all the information I needed to make the decision to book and im so so glad I did. I live about 6 hours away and everything was done through email and phone calls. Vivian was always so easy to reach, she made the planning process easy and made sure I was able to get the wedding day I'd always dreamed for even with the adventures of COVID. My day flowed perfectly with the Sea Ranch team and Liz also deserves a shout out for making the day perfect and taking all the worries off of me. Liz was also the one who recommended some of my wonderful outside vendors. They all worked so great together to keep me on track. I was able to enjoy the day and didn't have to worry about a thing. The food was amazing and all of my guest loved it! The servers were always readily available to get whatever my guests needed and I needed. I can't thank you all enough. I could write so much more but with that, I would def recommend this beach front for your wedding ceremony and the even room/reception area for your wedding day. It was simply perfect.

Sent on 10/31/2020

Sea Ranch Resort's reply:

So happy for you and Brad! It was the perfect fall wedding day with those cotton candy sunset skies we all dream of. Thank you for choosing the Sea Ranch Resort. We wish you many years of happiness and hope you will come back and see us!
  • Marla

Marla · Married on 10/10/2020

Beautiful Beach Wedding

We all had a wonderful time. Loved the condo we rented. The only thing that I didn’t like and made me nervous was the railings along the hotel. We were on the fifth floor which was great. But the railings were flimsy and the railing on the balcony outside the bedroom and living room were flimsy. One good push and someone can fall through it. The wedding was beautiful. Vivian and Liz we’re amazing!

Sent on 10/30/2020

Sea Ranch Resort's reply:

Mrs. Marla! Thank you for reviewing us! It was great working with you for Jenna & Joe's rehearsal dinner. We hope you and your family will come back to visit us!
  • Michelle

Michelle G. · Married on 06/14/2020

The Perfect Beach Wedding!

We had such an amazing wedding at The Sea Ranch Resort and, even with some inclement weather, we were able to pull off our dream beach wedding with help from Vivian, Krista, and other hotel staff! We cannot thank them enough for making our ceremony and reception so beautiful and perfect. The food was also delicious and we had many guests complimenting how great it was! We are so thankful to have been able to have our dream wedding even during these uncertain and restricting times.

Sent on 06/16/2020
  • Carly

Carly L. · Married on 05/29/2020

My wedding on 5•29•2020

I started with Torey and met Krista months prior to the big day. Throughout the pandemic, Krista was consistently positive, flexible, quick to respond, took and made calls from her home, and always passionate about making sure our wedding could pull through. And our wedding was better than I ever could imagine. A dream come true, honestly.

Sent on 06/06/2020

Kala B. · Married on 09/29/2019

Amazing!

Torey & all of Sea Ranch was staff was absolutely amazing! She handled any and all questions promptly and was a breath of calm, reassuring air on wedding day, we couldn’t of dreamed of our wedding going any better!! I will recommend them time and time again for anything!

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney O. · Married on 09/28/2019

Outer Banks ocean view wedding

Sea Ranch Resort, was amazing the views the staff, and especially the food. Torey who is the sales manager is so easy to work with. It was so easy to plan a destination wedding here. I got excellent reviews from everyone who came to my wedding. Everything was top notch and it was very affordable. If you want a beach side wedding with excellent food, a awesome atmosphere, beautiful views of the ocean, and within a budget of under 10,000 this is the place.

Sent on 10/01/2019

Mira S. · Married on 09/22/2019

Perfect in everywsu

The experience was perfect. I am a DIY bride and everything was perfect. I was allowed to set up two days in advance. All of my guest had a blast and were given free breakfast vouchers. THEY ALL LOVED THE MENU AT THE BISTRO shop much nobody went elsewhere. Torey rocked on coordinating with all my vendors. Luckily I have family friend who is a party planner and she came in and completed all of my final touches. One word PERFECT!!

Sent on 09/25/2019

Allison · Married on 08/31/2019

Beach wedding

The venue, the weather, and the ability of the staff to adjust to the tide 20 minutes before the ceremony... was absolutely perfect...

Sent on 10/09/2019

Shawna A. · Married on 08/29/2019

Everything was perfect!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about the Sea Ranch Resort and Beachside Bistro. Torey Ossman was wonderful to work with throughout the planning process and quickly responded to any questions we had along the way. Once we arrived, the entire staff treated us like family and went out of their way to ensure everything was going as planned. Our beach wedding was everything I imagined and I would highly recommend the Sea Ranch Resort!

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Sheila

Sheila · Married on 08/24/2019

Sheila Gredel - bride

Our wedding at Sea Ranch Resort was perfect. Torey was terrific , she went above and beyond to meet all requests our guests said the food was delicious and the waitstaff was excellent. I highly recommend the Sea Ranch Resort if your dream wedding is on the beach. It’s a Perfect location, beautiful setting and friendly staff.. Our guests that stayed at the resort were very pleased with their stay as well. We are happy we chose the Sea Ranch Resort for our special day

Sent on 09/02/2019
  • kevin

Kevin · Married on 08/24/2019

A perfect wedding

This venue is absolutely gorgeous from outside on the beach ceremony to inside ground floor reception. I cannot say enough about how amazing it was to work with Torey and her team. She is a true professional at her job! Our wedding day couldn't have been more perfect Every detail was executed flawlessly. We have received so many compliments about our wedding day. Highly recommend Sea Ranch Resort and talk to Torey Ossman What a amazing day we had that we'll never forget!!

Sent on 09/04/2019
  • Demi

Demi S. · Married on 07/27/2019

Wedding and Reception

When I found The Sea Ranch Resort I was a bit skeptical because I had never been to the Outer Banks before. However once I visited one time I was sold! It was the most beautiful venue, the most amazing food and they were the most helpful people to work with throughout planning my wedding from 8 hours away! I would definitely recommend them for any wedding or event! We plan to go back every year for our anniversary! And Torey our coordinator was so amazing, she made our wedding day go off without so much as a single problem!! Thank you all!!!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Joellene G. · Married on 07/21/2019

Torey was awsome to work with and everything exceeded our expectations.

I highly recommended the Sea Ranch Resort as a wedding venue. Very professional, beautiful atmosphere and great food.

Sent on 07/31/2019

Tabitha · Married on 07/05/2019

Dream Wedding

I couldn’t have asked for a better coordinator than Torey. I wanted a beach wedding, a great tasting dinner for my guest, a place to stay after ... all at the same location! I found that at Sea Ranch and so happy we chose them to share and host our special day.

Sent on 08/21/2019

Porcelain · Married on 06/01/2019

Perfect! I would recommend to anyone!

Our wedding day was absolutely wonderful! All of the staff (especially Torey) helped me plan the majority of the wedding from out of town. I only had one in-person meeting, but that was more than enough. They were professional, helpful, and kind. It made the process much more enjoyable, because weddings can be stressful! The cost was a reasonable price, because of the packages that were offered and the breathtaking scenery. This beach was not crowded like other NC beaches that offer wedding packages. Beautiful ocean front views and great people. I couldn’t have imagined a better day! My husband and I are already planning to come back for an anniversary. Perfection!

Sent on 09/25/2019

Jeda S. · Married on 05/19/2019

Best Ever!!!

Torey was AMAZING!! I couldn’t ask for a better place to have my wedding at. Everyone was so nice and helped me with every little thing that I wanted.

Sent on 05/28/2019

Jenn · Married on 12/08/2018

Amazing experience

Sea Ranch Resort was very helpful during the whole process. We had a beautiful wedding!

Sent on 06/21/2020
  • Michaela

Michaela · Married on 10/20/2018

Torey is amazing

I could go on and on about the Sea Ranch. I had my rehearsal dinner here and drove an hour away from my venue to do so! The food here is amazing and appeals to everyone’s taste and dietary needs! All the food is fresh and cooked exactly as planned. I added a plate at literally the last minute and Torrey just took care of it, no stress at all on my part. Book your next event at the Sea Ranch you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 11/03/2018

Kimberly · Married on 10/13/2018

Torey and the staff at Sea Ranch Resort are amazing!!

What a great place to have a beach wedding! My wedding was a wedding vow renewal after 30 years! it was everything I had dreamed about, Torey and her staff were so wonderful to work with ! They went above and beyond to make sure everything was taken care of. I can’t think them enough!! I recommend the Sea Ranch to everyone looking for a perfect beach wedding!

Sent on 10/16/2018
  • Megan

Megan R. · Married on 10/12/2018

Absolutely amazing

The Sea Ranch was the venue I always dreamt about. Torey was amazing. She was very responsive to any emails or calls and super flexible on the meetings with me. Living almost 2 hours away it was important to have someone like her. The night before the wedding we had a tropical storm and I was very stressed about the condition of the beach but they seriously pulled it off. The staff was very very kind and helpful. Without the Sea Ranch, my special day would not be as special as it was. I highly recommend them. Thank you guys so much.

Sent on 10/26/2018

Ashley · Married on 09/22/2018

Beautiful place

They were so easy to work with and made sure everything was taking care of. The OBX is very special to me and now so is the sea ranch. Absolute gorgeous views, rooms, and food!

Sent on 03/24/2019