Sea Ranch Resort Reviews

Sea Ranch Resort 6
Sea Ranch Resort 7

Shawna Adkins · Married on 08/29/2019

Everything was perfect!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about the Sea Ranch Resort and Beachside Bistro. Torey Ossman was wonderful to work with throughout the planning process and quickly responded to any questions we had along the way. Once we arrived, the entire staff treated us like family and went out of their way to ensure everything was going as planned. Our beach wedding was everything I imagined and I would highly recommend the Sea Ranch Resort!

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Sheila

Sheila · Married on 08/24/2019

Sheila Gredel - bride

Our wedding at Sea Ranch Resort was perfect. Torey was terrific , she went above and beyond to meet all requests our guests said the food was delicious and the waitstaff was excellent. I highly recommend the Sea Ranch Resort if your dream wedding is on the beach. It’s a Perfect location, beautiful setting and friendly staff.. Our guests that stayed at the resort were very pleased with their stay as well. We are happy we chose the Sea Ranch Resort for our special day

Sent on 09/02/2019
    Sea Ranch Resort 15
  • kevin

kevin · Married on 08/24/2019

A perfect wedding

This venue is absolutely gorgeous from outside on the beach ceremony to inside ground floor reception. I cannot say enough about how amazing it was to work with Torey and her team. She is a true professional at her job! Our wedding day couldn't have been more perfect Every detail was executed flawlessly. We have received so many compliments about our wedding day. Highly recommend Sea Ranch Resort and talk to Torey Ossman What a amazing day we had that we'll never forget!!

Sent on 09/04/2019
  • Demi

Demi Swagger · Married on 07/27/2019

Wedding and Reception

When I found The Sea Ranch Resort I was a bit skeptical because I had never been to the Outer Banks before. However once I visited one time I was sold! It was the most beautiful venue, the most amazing food and they were the most helpful people to work with throughout planning my wedding from 8 hours away! I would definitely recommend them for any wedding or event! We plan to go back every year for our anniversary! And Torey our coordinator was so amazing, she made our wedding day go off without so much as a single problem!! Thank you all!!!

Sent on 08/05/2019
    Sea Ranch Resort 16
    Sea Ranch Resort 17
    Sea Ranch Resort 18
    Sea Ranch Resort 19
    Sea Ranch Resort 20
    Sea Ranch Resort 21

Joellene B Greene · Married on 07/21/2019

Torey was awsome to work with and everything exceeded our expectations.

I highly recommended the Sea Ranch Resort as a wedding venue. Very professional, beautiful atmosphere and great food.

Sent on 07/31/2019

Tabitha · Married on 07/05/2019

Dream Wedding

I couldn’t have asked for a better coordinator than Torey. I wanted a beach wedding, a great tasting dinner for my guest, a place to stay after ... all at the same location! I found that at Sea Ranch and so happy we chose them to share and host our special day.

Sent on 08/21/2019

Jeda Schmitt · Married on 05/19/2019

Best Ever!!!

Torey was AMAZING!! I couldn’t ask for a better place to have my wedding at. Everyone was so nice and helped me with every little thing that I wanted.

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Michaela

Michaela · Married on 10/20/2018

Torey is amazing

I could go on and on about the Sea Ranch. I had my rehearsal dinner here and drove an hour away from my venue to do so! The food here is amazing and appeals to everyone’s taste and dietary needs! All the food is fresh and cooked exactly as planned. I added a plate at literally the last minute and Torrey just took care of it, no stress at all on my part. Book your next event at the Sea Ranch you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 11/03/2018

kimberly · Married on 10/13/2018

Torey and the staff at Sea Ranch Resort are amazing!!

What a great place to have a beach wedding! My wedding was a wedding vow renewal after 30 years! it was everything I had dreamed about, Torey and her staff were so wonderful to work with ! They went above and beyond to make sure everything was taken care of. I can’t think them enough!! I recommend the Sea Ranch to everyone looking for a perfect beach wedding!

Sent on 10/16/2018
    Sea Ranch Resort 22
    Sea Ranch Resort 23
  • Megan

Megan Richter · Married on 10/12/2018

Absolutely amazing

The Sea Ranch was the venue I always dreamt about. Torey was amazing. She was very responsive to any emails or calls and super flexible on the meetings with me. Living almost 2 hours away it was important to have someone like her. The night before the wedding we had a tropical storm and I was very stressed about the condition of the beach but they seriously pulled it off. The staff was very very kind and helpful. Without the Sea Ranch, my special day would not be as special as it was. I highly recommend them. Thank you guys so much.

Sent on 10/26/2018
    Sea Ranch Resort 24
    Sea Ranch Resort 25

Ashley · Married on 09/22/2018

Beautiful place

They were so easy to work with and made sure everything was taking care of. The OBX is very special to me and now so is the sea ranch. Absolute gorgeous views, rooms, and food!

Sent on 03/24/2019
    Sea Ranch Resort 26
    Sea Ranch Resort 27
    Sea Ranch Resort 28
    Sea Ranch Resort 29
    Sea Ranch Resort 30

Terica · Married on 08/18/2018

From start to finish everything was wonderful! I couldn’t have asked for a better venue! I started off with Belinda and she was wonderful. Then some changes where made and Torey pick up! Torey made the transition so smooth, you would have thought I had been working with her the whole time. She was amazing! At the last minute my family wanted to have a sand table ceremony, and Torey made it happen. If you want a great venue please book Sea Ranch Resorts. You will not regret it.

Sent on 08/27/2018

Cynthia · Married on 07/13/2018

From our first call to the resort to the completion of our daughter's wedding on the Beach and Reception, we experienced professional and very personal service. Torey and Alex went above and beyond our expectations. They made planning and executing a long-distance destination wedding and reception a pleasant and easy experience allowing all of us to truly ENJOY this special time. Torey was always available to answer our questions and make recommendations. Kudos to Chef for an excellent meal! Every staff member we encountered was cordial and helpful.

Sent on 08/12/2018

Russell · Married on 07/04/2018

Sea Ranch Resort:

I wish to thanks everyone at the Sea Ranch Resort. Our wedding was fantastic.
    The service was great. The location and how everything was organized was perfect.
    Everyone commented on how good the food was. I was very impressed.

Special Thanks you to Torey.
    She was very fun to work with and she did a great job of knowing where our son was.

Thanks a lot!

Russ and Yoko Siegfried

Sent on 07/10/2018

Allison · Married on 06/16/2018

Lovely venue! The day was absolutely perfect and everyone was so willing to help out any way they could. Could not have had a better setting!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Cherelyn · Married on 05/05/2018

We absolutely loved having our wedding here. The communication we had with Belinda throughout the entire planning period was exceptional. Our day turned out magnificent. They worked with us whenever we needed to ensure we were able to accomplish all desired tasks. All of the planning from the day we decided to go with this venue until the day of the wedding was pleasant. It's really going to be difficult not speaking with Belinda. Chef also did a wonderful job with the meal. Highly recommend! Thanks Belinda, Tory and the other Sea Ranch staff for making our day awesome!!!

Sent on 06/02/2018

Anne · Married on 04/14/2018

Belinda and staff did an excellent job on overseeing the details for our wedding. With both Ed and I being so busy in our careers, it was refreshing to have the stressed reduced in the planning and carry through for our special day.

Sent on 07/24/2018
    Sea Ranch Resort 31

Dominic · Married on 04/13/2018

My husband and I are from NY and planned our wedding through email and phone. Belinda made the experience stress free and was always there to assist us in any need we had.
    The location was beautiful and had everything we wanted to provide to our guests. Food was absolutely amazing, still getting compliments on our menu. The food stations were a huge hit for our wedding! The staff couldn't have been any more professional. We truly feel like we have made new friends and plan to visit every year!
    There is not one thing about this venue that will disappoint you!

Sent on 05/03/2018
    Sea Ranch Resort 32

Donna · Married on 10/28/2017

Melinda Sea Ranch Resort did our Wedding from the start to the end. She was very informative every day keeping us updated on what to expect. This place made our wedding. It was so beautiful. Everything was so perfect. Because of Melinda Torey and ths staff at the Sea Ranch. We will return every year to always remember this special day. Thank yu again Melinda this happen and was so perfect because of yu. Thanks Torey. Thank yu Soul One for rhe music. And Just my desserts for the beautiful cake.

Sent on 08/29/2018
    Sea Ranch Resort 33

Belinda has made it unbelievably easy for me to plan my wedding in Kill Devil Hills, especially being over 4 hours away. She gave me her personal cell phone number to contact her and was more than warm and welcoming when I went to see the venue for the first time. She even got the band to play Happy Birthday to me since I came to see it on my birthday. Belinda makes everything extremely simple and easy to understand. She makes you feel like you have known her for years! The Sea Ranch resort is beautiful and they make everything so easy for you and your guests. It's perfect for a beach wedding in OBX.

Sent on 02/03/2016

Amanda · Married on 09/16/2017

We were married on the beach in front of the Sea Ranch, and had our reception inside the resort ballroom on 9/16/17. We had an amazing time. Everything went just as planned. Belinda was absolutely fantastic to work with throughout the entire process, and Torey and the rest of the staff were a big help with questions and clarification on our big day. Belinda's communication was spot on, and made me feel comfortable and reassured me when needed about any details.

Sent on 09/24/2017

Danielle · Married on 09/02/2017

The Sea Ranch Restort Staff was awesome! Everything was prepared on time and neat. They made sure all our needs were met. Also Belinda was a blessing to work with. Even though it was short notice when I came to her for my wedding, she made sure everything was done and prepared for my big day. I don’t know what I would have done without her by my side. Much love to the Sea Ranch Resort and it’s Staff! Keep up the great work.

Sent on 10/25/2017

Kathleen · Married on 08/24/2017

I love Belinda Lucey! She was so helpful. She always responded to emails, and phone calls quickly. She answered every single question. When wedding day came she was right there. She even held my granddaughter for us during the reception. Every single person at the Sea Ranch were so helpful and professional. We could not of asked for a better place to have my sons wedding. Oh and the food was amazing! I cannot recommend them enough.

Sent on 09/08/2017

Madeline · Married on 07/15/2017

The Sea Ranch was a great choice for our wedding day. The staff and venue went above and beyond what we would even expected out of the venues. They helped custom make a menu to fit our needs for our reception. It was absolutely perfect. From start to finish it was worth every penny. Would do it here again and would recommend to others. My husband and I could not have been happier with our choice to do it here. Only happy memories of out wedding day at the Sea Ranch. Thank you Belinda and the Sea Ranch staff for being so amazing.

Sent on 09/23/2017

Rhonda · Married on 07/06/2017

I absolutely can not say enough good things!!! I was working with a budget and pulled it off no problem! Belinda is the absolute best! She kept me very calm and I was completely confident that everything was going to be perfect! I planned our wedding from 8 hrs away and could not have pulled it off without Belinda! She gave me great recommendations for all the vendors I used and believe it or not I didn't see any of them. I set them up over the phone and paid with my debit, from there Belinda took care of it. While I was off getting ready for my wedding she dealt with my vendors. Everything was as it should be! The food was phenomenal! Seriously, I really can not say enough good things!!! Call Sea Ranch and ask for Belinda.
    p.s. The distance from the deck to the ceremony on the beach was Perfect! The ballroom was Perfect!!!

Sent on 07/20/2017