Sea Ranch Resort Reviews

64 | Kill Devil Hills, NC

64 Reviews for Sea Ranch Resort

64 Sea Ranch Resort Reviews

kimberly · Married on 10/13/2018

Torey and the staff at Sea Ranch Resort are amazing!!

What a great place to have a beach wedding! My wedding was a wedding vow renewal after 30 years! it was everything I had dreamed about, Torey and her staff were so wonderful to work with ! They went above and beyond to make sure everything was taken care of. I can’t think them enough!! I recommend the Sea Ranch to everyone looking for a perfect beach wedding!

Sea Ranch Resort 11
    Sea Ranch Resort 12

Terica · Married on 08/18/2018

From start to finish everything was wonderful! I couldn’t have asked for a better venue! I started off with Belinda and she was wonderful. Then some changes where made and Torey pick up! Torey made the transition so smooth, you would have thought I had been working with her the whole time. She was amazing! At the last minute my family wanted to have a sand table ceremony, and Torey made it happen. If you want a great venue please book Sea Ranch Resorts. You will not regret it.

Cynthia · Married on 07/13/2018

From our first call to the resort to the completion of our daughter's wedding on the Beach and Reception, we experienced professional and very personal service. Torey and Alex went above and beyond our expectations. They made planning and executing a long-distance destination wedding and reception a pleasant and easy experience allowing all of us to truly ENJOY this special time. Torey was always available to answer our questions and make recommendations. Kudos to Chef for an excellent meal! Every staff member we encountered was cordial and helpful.

Russell · Married on 07/04/2018

Sea Ranch Resort:

I wish to thanks everyone at the Sea Ranch Resort. Our wedding was fantastic.
    The service was great. The location and how everything was organized was perfect.
    Everyone commented on how good the food was. I was very impressed.

Special Thanks you to Torey.
    She was very fun to work with and she did a great job of knowing where our son was.

Thanks a lot!

Russ and Yoko Siegfried

Allison · Married on 06/16/2018

Lovely venue! The day was absolutely perfect and everyone was so willing to help out any way they could. Could not have had a better setting!

Cherelyn · Married on 05/05/2018

We absolutely loved having our wedding here. The communication we had with Belinda throughout the entire planning period was exceptional. Our day turned out magnificent. They worked with us whenever we needed to ensure we were able to accomplish all desired tasks. All of the planning from the day we decided to go with this venue until the day of the wedding was pleasant. It's really going to be difficult not speaking with Belinda. Chef also did a wonderful job with the meal. Highly recommend! Thanks Belinda, Tory and the other Sea Ranch staff for making our day awesome!!!

Anne · Married on 04/14/2018

Belinda and staff did an excellent job on overseeing the details for our wedding. With both Ed and I being so busy in our careers, it was refreshing to have the stressed reduced in the planning and carry through for our special day.

Sea Ranch Resort 13

Dominic · Married on 04/13/2018

My husband and I are from NY and planned our wedding through email and phone. Belinda made the experience stress free and was always there to assist us in any need we had.
    The location was beautiful and had everything we wanted to provide to our guests. Food was absolutely amazing, still getting compliments on our menu. The food stations were a huge hit for our wedding! The staff couldn't have been any more professional. We truly feel like we have made new friends and plan to visit every year!
    There is not one thing about this venue that will disappoint you!

Sea Ranch Resort 14

Donna · Married on 10/28/2017

Melinda Sea Ranch Resort did our Wedding from the start to the end. She was very informative every day keeping us updated on what to expect. This place made our wedding. It was so beautiful. Everything was so perfect. Because of Melinda Torey and ths staff at the Sea Ranch. We will return every year to always remember this special day. Thank yu again Melinda this happen and was so perfect because of yu. Thanks Torey. Thank yu Soul One for rhe music. And Just my desserts for the beautiful cake.

Sea Ranch Resort 15
  • User5610306 · 1+ year ago

Belinda has made it unbelievably easy for me to plan my wedding in Kill Devil Hills, especially being over 4 hours away. She gave me her personal cell phone number to contact her and was more than warm and welcoming when I went to see the venue for the first time. She even got the band to play Happy Birthday to me since I came to see it on my birthday. Belinda makes everything extremely simple and easy to understand. She makes you feel like you have known her for years! The Sea Ranch resort is beautiful and they make everything so easy for you and your guests. It's perfect for a beach wedding in OBX.

Amanda · Married on 09/16/2017

We were married on the beach in front of the Sea Ranch, and had our reception inside the resort ballroom on 9/16/17. We had an amazing time. Everything went just as planned. Belinda was absolutely fantastic to work with throughout the entire process, and Torey and the rest of the staff were a big help with questions and clarification on our big day. Belinda's communication was spot on, and made me feel comfortable and reassured me when needed about any details.

Danielle · Married on 09/02/2017

The Sea Ranch Restort Staff was awesome! Everything was prepared on time and neat. They made sure all our needs were met. Also Belinda was a blessing to work with. Even though it was short notice when I came to her for my wedding, she made sure everything was done and prepared for my big day. I don’t know what I would have done without her by my side. Much love to the Sea Ranch Resort and it’s Staff! Keep up the great work.

Kathleen · Married on 08/24/2017

I love Belinda Lucey! She was so helpful. She always responded to emails, and phone calls quickly. She answered every single question. When wedding day came she was right there. She even held my granddaughter for us during the reception. Every single person at the Sea Ranch were so helpful and professional. We could not of asked for a better place to have my sons wedding. Oh and the food was amazing! I cannot recommend them enough.

Madeline · Married on 07/15/2017

The Sea Ranch was a great choice for our wedding day. The staff and venue went above and beyond what we would even expected out of the venues. They helped custom make a menu to fit our needs for our reception. It was absolutely perfect. From start to finish it was worth every penny. Would do it here again and would recommend to others. My husband and I could not have been happier with our choice to do it here. Only happy memories of out wedding day at the Sea Ranch. Thank you Belinda and the Sea Ranch staff for being so amazing.

Rhonda · Married on 07/06/2017

I absolutely can not say enough good things!!! I was working with a budget and pulled it off no problem! Belinda is the absolute best! She kept me very calm and I was completely confident that everything was going to be perfect! I planned our wedding from 8 hrs away and could not have pulled it off without Belinda! She gave me great recommendations for all the vendors I used and believe it or not I didn't see any of them. I set them up over the phone and paid with my debit, from there Belinda took care of it. While I was off getting ready for my wedding she dealt with my vendors. Everything was as it should be! The food was phenomenal! Seriously, I really can not say enough good things!!! Call Sea Ranch and ask for Belinda.
    p.s. The distance from the deck to the ceremony on the beach was Perfect! The ballroom was Perfect!!!

Nicola · Married on 07/01/2017

I was SO pleased to have my wedding at the Sea Ranch Resort ! Everyone was so amazing there! So helpful and friendly! Even with a small rain delay I would not have asked for a better day and night! The food was amazing, everyone raved about it and I don't even eat salmon but I loved it! I could not have done it without Belinda! She was so helpful! I planned this from Connecticut and she made it a lot easier! She is so kind and I will forever go back there and visit her and the rest of the staff ! Perfect spot for a beach wedding and helpful to accommodate our guests ! Thank you Sea Ranch for the best day of my life !!

Jenni · Married on 06/10/2017

Great staff and hotel! Belinda is a delight to work with

Jessica · Married on 05/27/2017

We had such a beautiful beach front ceremony at the Sea Ranch, and then held our reception right inside! Everything was perfect and the staff was so amazingly nice and helpful! Belinda did such a wonderful job helping us get everything ready for our big day - we couldn't have done it without her! The food was amazing and the drinks were delicious! Thanks so much for helping make our day so special and perfect!

Jennifer · Married on 05/13/2017

We fell in love with the Sea Ranch Resort from the minute we saw it and no only because it is right on the water but also because of the amazing quality of service we received from their wedding coordinator, Belinda. She has been absolutely amazing through this process. I have asked her three million questions and every single time she responds with such respect, interest and is extremely thorough in her responses! Never once has she made me feel like I am bothering her with too many questions!

Brienne · Married on 05/05/2017

Our wedding at the sea ranch was everything we wanted and more. We really wanted a beach ceremony and we got half a beach ceremony due to the weather not cooperating but the staff quickly had everyone inside to finish up without a hitch. The reception space was beautiful and clean with plenty of privacy from other hotel guests and perfect for what we we looking for.

We live in NY and booked the wedding without ever really seeing the venue, we chose the sea ranch after reading all the wonderful reviews about their food. There were so many options and they were so flexible with allergies .After we had been in Touch with Belinda, we knew this was definitely the venue for us. She was so sweet, caring, quick to respond to our calls/emails and so easy to talk to. She made the whole experience super exciting and very easy to plan. The whole staff at the Sea Ranch Resort was super helpful and very friendly.

If we did everything over again, we would definitely still pick the Sea Ranch Resort. We recommend it for weddings as well as the hotel and restaurant.

Sea Ranch Resort 16
    Sea Ranch Resort 17
    Sea Ranch Resort 18

Mary Ann · Married on 04/22/2017

Belinda was Awesome!! She made sure our day was Everything I Dreamed of. The Staff was Excellent!

Brooke · Married on 04/03/2017

If you are wanting to have a beach wedding without high cost, this is your place. The staff is amazing. I live in Kentucky and had never been to the Outer Banks. I found Sea Ranch online. Belinda was so easy and fun to work with. We communicated through emails. I used their facebook page to look at pictures to help me think of ways to decorate. Everything went very smooth. Food was delicious also. We had a wonderful experience. Thanks Sea Ranch for helping make our wedding dreams come true!

Meredith · Married on 10/22/2016

If you are looking for an environment where everyone is doing everything they can to ensure you have a phenomenal day, THIS is the place. All the staff is amazing (and I mean all!) and 100% engaged in treating you like family, Belinda being the lead in making sure everything is flawless! And that is just the people you work with, the venue is right on the water and could not be more beautiful and the reception area literally transforms into a exactly what you have pictured. The food, that is just the icing on the cake! We are STILL receiving complements from our guests that they do not remember the last time they were so well fed. We did serving stations so everyone got as much to eat as they wanted and the food and again staff were perfection! We loved it so much we extended our stay and also made the resort our honeymoon!
    Can not thank these guys enough!

Caroline · Married on 10/14/2016

Belinda was awesome! The food was wonderful and overall our day was perfect!