16 Reviews for Sculptable Design

Referrals (1)
Civil (1)
Destination (1)
Non-Religious (1)

Sculptable Design provided attentive, insightful, and creative attention to our event. Our designer helped to negotiate great contracts with vendors and was reassuring throughout the whole planning process. She took all of the worry of our shoulders and delivered on unique requirements in a way that exceeded our family's expectations. I encourage you to hire Sculptable Design right now....they will help you make sure your party shines.

Profile Picture Elizabeth , 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Services Used: Civil, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, Referrals

Jennifer Culp was an incredible planner to work with! She ensured all details were well organized and kept up great communication throughout the entire planning process. It was a pleasure working alongside her on the Pagano/Florence Wedding and I hope to work with her again in the near future!

Profile Picture Leanne, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Upon becoming engaged, although I had always dreamed of a big wedding, I realized that I wanted one that was more intimate and personal; one which encompassed family and close friends and was less about all of the “drama.” Upon reaching out to Jennifer, she easily understood our wishes, was always available to help us work through the logistics, and ultimately gave us the most remarkable wedding. She found many ways to tie in simplistic but impactful surprises as well as utilized her network of professionals to help keep us on budget. From the bottom of our hearts, we are forever grateful!

Profile Picture Christy, 10/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

To say that Sculptable Design made my wedding unforgettable is an understatement! The design and day-of services they provided created much ease in the overall planning. Their attention to detail is unparalleled, coupled with their exceptional communication and interpersonal skills. I will continue to recommend Jennifer and Charlotte to all of my friends and family! They truly made my husband and I feel special throughout the entire process, eased all of our concerns, and gave us the best wedding we could’ve ever asked for!!

Sincerely,
Patricia Miner

Profile Picture Patricia, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

As a young bride, I was ambitiously awaiting that day when I’d get to plan my own wedding. That day came and I immediately starting panicking over all of the tasks, coordination, and money. At the recommendation from a friend - who was a former Client of Sculptable Design’s - she explained the many advantages of hiring a Planner. It was then that I realized I needed the help. I wanted to enjoy the process, not be burdened by it. After hiring Sculptable Design, I was very appreciative of all of their efforts in design, honeymoon, and coordination. My wedding day was stress-free, enjoyable, and just as magical as I’d always hoped. Thank you Jennifer and Charlotte! If you haven’t hired them yet, you should!!

Profile Picture Megan, 7/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I must say I thought finding a planner was going to be simple. I found Sculptable Design on my search for a perfect planner. What set them from the rest was how quick and friendly they were to me and my wife. I must say from the day we decided to choose them as our planner, all the way to our wedding, everything went so smooth. I have a short fuse but I felt at ease during our whole planning process. I recommend Sculptable Design to all my friends who are newly engaged.
Thank you!

Profile Picture Jeff, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

When I first met with Sculptable Design, I thought I knew everything I needed. I soon found out how vagrantly wrong I was! They helped me think through things that I would have never known to think about in the first place (etiquette, DJ timeline, etc.). They were creative and innovative in their design and gave me an elevated sense of style all while keeping well within my budget. I am grateful for all of their expertise! My wedding was as wonderful as I'd always hoped. Thank you again Sculptable Design!!!

Profile Picture Lindsey , 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Upon becoming engaged, I quickly realized that I needed assistance in planning my destination wedding. I hired a full-service planner, and Jennifer has been extremely helpful thus far. She's assisted me with deciding upon a color scheme as well as provided countless ideas for décor/design - always while keeping in mind our wants and needs!! Her expertise is unparalleled, and she only seeks the best vendors! I HIGHLY recommend Sculptable Design for any and all of your planning needs!!!!!!!!!!! I look forward to seeing all that Jennifer plans for me and my fiancé!

Profile Picture Kiesha, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Full Planning, Ceremony, Reception, Destination

Jen, from Sculptable Design, expertly planned my destination wedding. Despite the limitations of our budget and availability, she was able to fulfill all of our wedding planning needs. Jen's assistance with the planning helped us from being overwhelmed by the amount of decisions that are needed to have a successful/stress-free wedding. I highly recommend Sculptable Design if you are looking for a wedding planner and would still recommend Jen if you don't think you need a wedding planner!

Profile Picture User7463894, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My son & now daughter in law had the most amazing wedding! They are both professionals in highly demanding jobs and were so fortunate to have Jennifer Culp the CEO & Certified Wedding Planner from Sculptable Design as their wedding planner! She took so much stress off of them and was very detail oriented in planning the most special day of their lives!
We live far away and couldn't assist very much in the arranging. As parents, we were very relieved at how wonderful the whole day was and how well every aspect was prepared so well!!
Scuptable Design is an excellent and reliable business that we wholeheartedly can recommend.

Profile Picture Laura, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

A wedding is a very stressful time and Jen did a lot to keep my daughter at an even keel. My daughter felt very comfortable speaking with Jen to get answers to many wedding questions and concerns from table decorations to seating arrangements. We owe Jen a lot!

Profile Picture Loretta, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I would like to begin my review by saying that I am a wedding photographer and meet many different planners at many different events almost every weekend. That being said, when I got engaged, I thought because I am in the industry, that I would be able to plan the wedding solo. HA! Was I wrong! Bringing all my different ideas into one cohesive design and making sure all my vendors were on the same page was proving to be quite difficult. I quickly discovered I was in desperate need of a planner. Jennifer with Sculptable Design was absolutely my first choice! I have worked with her in the past and was blown away by her ability to stay in control and create beautiful wedding stories. From our very first meeting, she took my disjointed ideas and was able to form a beautiful and well rounded design for my wedding. She had great ideas that I would have never thought of that were so personalized and creative. She brought me to tears of joy countless times leading up to the wedding with her thoughtfulness. On the day of the wedding she made sure that I was unaware of any mishaps and completely stress free. From the moment we arrived to the venue to the moment we left, my husband and I had so much fun! She had snacks and beautiful roses set up in my bridal suite, arranged a grand reception space design reveal right before my ceremony, and even had a surprise visit to SkyView Atlanta (where my husband and I got engaged) after our grand sparkler exit. There are countless tasks she completed that created a flawless and stress-free wedding. She was such a pleasure to work with and surpassed my expectations to say the very least!!! I would, and do, recommend Jennifer to every bride-to-be I meet. Several of my friends and family booked her for their events right at my wedding because they were so impressed. Great value, amazing customer service, and perfect results!!!

Profile Picture Emma, 6/27/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Jenn was amazing! She kept everyone in the wedding party in the loop and assured that everything ran smoothly throughout the rehearsal and wedding day. I highly recommend Sculpable Designs to everyone getting married!!

Profile Picture Hayley, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

I was a bridesmaid in a wedding and they were so professional. Everything was taken care of on time and was absolutely beautiful. I wish I would have had them for my own wedding. I highly recommend them if you want to take the stress off of you for your wedding day.

Profile Picture Andrea, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We didn't have to worry about anything the entire wedding! We knew where to go and when. It made it run so smooth and made the wedding just that much more specail!

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Jennifer was wonderful with all of the planning for my son and daughter-in-law's wedding. I know she made my daughter-in-law feel relaxed on her big day knowing that everything was being taken care of. We had to make some last minute ceremony changes due to weather and it all worked out perfectly!!

Profile Picture Raquel, 6/27/15, 1 Review