Scrumptious Fare Catering Reviews

54 | Lawrenceville, GA

54 Reviews for Scrumptious Fare Catering

Keyia · Getting married on 05/26/2019

Scrumptious Catering food & service was spectacular!! Everyone enjoyed the food and as a second time customer, I was just as impressed as the first time. I am a customer for life! Thanks Sean!!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Scrumptious Fare Catering's reply:

Hi Keyia! Thank you very much for your feedback. It was a pleasure serving you again. We look forward to the next opportunity!
  • Q

Quinn Pack · Married on 10/06/2018

Great food!

Scrumptious Fare Catering was the only food we tasted and immediately decided on them. Food was so tasteful and owners were so nice and welcoming!

Adrianne · Married on 09/09/2018

These guys were AMAZING! I couldn't have asked for a better caterer for my wedding, and they were the best at responding to any changes we had! They even tweaked the recipe a little bit when my husband didn't like 1 thing on their potato salad. They were super customized and so very sweet to work with. If I ever have an event in the future to cater again, I can guarantee I will use them!

Brandon · Married on 06/07/2018

We ordered catering for an event everything turned out great. Delivery and set-up were wonderful and communication with the company was easy.

Stacy · Married on 05/13/2018

Wonderful food and service! I highly recommend these guys for the selection, taste and value. The servings are plenty large enough, so we had tons leftover. Everyone loved the grad party spread. Thank you!

ROSEMARY · Married on 12/09/2017

OVERALL EXPERIENCE WAS GREAT, THE STAFF WAS PROFESSIONAL AND SEAN THE OWNER WAS GREAT. EVERYONE RAVED ABOUT THE FOOD. I WILL DEFINITELY USE THIS COMPANY AGAIN.

Lawson · Married on 11/18/2017

Scrumptious Fare Catering was great! Very easy to work with and had a great menu selection to be able to get what I wanted for my wedding. Sean was very helpful through the whole process. He answered very promptly any questions that I had throughout my planning. I got the BBQ pulled chicken and pork, mac & cheese, green beans, salad, and bread. The food was delicious! One of my guests said it was the best BBQ he had ever tasted! The servers were wonderful as well. Overall extremely happy with the food and service I received from Scrumptious Fare Catering. I would definitely recommend them!!

Kami · Married on 11/04/2017

Honestly, I found working with Scrumptious Fare Catering wonderful! They answered all my questions, the staff was very helpful, everyone commented on how good all the food was, the price was very fair, and everything went great the day of. Oh and I also loved how animated and kind all the staff and bartenders were the day of, too. I would and will definitely recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Scrumptious Fare Catering's reply:

Hi Kami! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. It was a beautiful venue and ceremony! Congratulations and best wishes!

Sarah · Married on 09/09/2017

The food was incredible & Sean was such a pleasure to work with!

David · Married on 09/09/2017

I was initially worried by the very attractive pricing. I shouldn't have worried. The food was delicious, the crew was spot-on. The appetizers were great, especially the meatballs. My only disappointment is that my horrible wedding guests ate all the meatballs, so I didn't have any to take home. Sean and Mike were easy to work with and were very flexible with changes in timing and count. I'm a believer.

Terri · Married on 05/17/2017

We have used Scrumptious Fare Catering for several of our events now and have always been pleased. They have always responded quickly to my inquiries and requests and showed up promptly. They worked within our budget and the result was a spread that we were very happy with. Everything was delicious, hot, fresh and well....scrumptious!!

Sent on 06/02/2017

Hi Terri,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again next year!

• Wombat

Emily · Married on 05/13/2017

Sean and his team were incredible to work with. They arrived early to begin setting up. His team of servers were so friendly, professional and helpful throughout the day. They stayed after the wedding to help with cleanup, too. The food was delicious!!! We got a lot of compliments from guests on the food. Overall I'm very glad we used them as our caterers.

• W

W. Pearl · Married on 05/06/2017

The ability to sample the food helped me make the decision to hire. The food was excellent, and enjoyed by all of my guest. My event was a birthday party

Sent on 05/12/2017

Scrumptious Fare Catering's reply:

Pearl, Thank you for sharing your feedback. It was a pleasure to meet you!

Jean Ann · Married on 02/25/2017

We received so many compliments on the delicous food at our reception! Scrumptious Fare Catering not only provided a wonderful variety of choices, but also did so at an affordable value. The staff was helpful in guiding us and providing feedback during the planning process and deleivered a quality product and presentation on the evening of our big day. They were there every step of the process to help us make our event a complete success!!!
    I would give my highest recomendation to Scrumptious Fare Catering and would use their service for any event I may have in the future.

Sent on 03/29/2017

Scrumptious Fare Catering's reply:

Hi Jean Ann! Thank you so much for your feedback!

Lou Ann · Married on 01/31/2017

Just do it. You won't be disappointed

Sent on 02/09/2017

Scrumptious Fare Catering's reply:

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and look forward to the opportunity to serve you again!
    Best, Sean

Daryl · Married on 12/31/2016

I have used Scrumptious for 3 years now for my events and they have never disappointed. Each time the service is spot on and the food is absolutely delicious. Sean has taken a few liberties to recommend a menu and each time it has been spot on. I will certainly use SFC for my next event!

Sent on 01/11/2017

Scrumptious Fare Catering's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again!

Best, Sean

Kedre · Married on 12/16/2016

I booked Scrumptious Fare for our Holiday Staff Luncheon, the food was good, the guy who delivered was on time. He quickly set everything up for me and was out the door. Great customer service beginning to end, Sean was amazing he was able to provide a meal within our budget. They also provided everything we needed for the food; serving utensils, plates, napkins, condiments, etc. Thanks Scrumptious Fare Catering!!

Sent on 12/22/2016

Scrumptious Fare Catering's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. Your comments are very important to us. We hope that you will keep us in mind for future events.

Best,

Mitchell · Married on 12/14/2016

I couldn't be more pleased with the service, quality and delivery of our corporate luncheon. Scrumptious Fare Catering really went out of their way to make it a special day for our team. I couldn't have asked for anything better.

Keyia · Married on 07/10/2016

I'm an event planner and I always advise my customers to do their research and look for vendors with recent reviews and more than one review. Through my research I found Scrumptious Fare Catring and boy am I glad I did!!! Sean w/Scrumptious Fare Catering was awesome! His professionalism, the quality of his food, and the value was out of this world!! He is very communicative and will work with you on your needs. I would use Scrumptious Fare Catering for private and professional events. This company is going on my recommended caters lists for sure!!

Sent on 08/02/2016

Scrumptious Fare Catering's reply:

Hi Keyia! Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience and for your kind words!

Dale · Married on 06/04/2016

This vendor helped us design a custom food package on a limited budget for my daughters wedding. It was perfect. The food was just the right amount and the guest loved it. Thanks for help making this wedding spectacular.

I used Scrumptious for my daughters Sweet 16 Birthday Party and they delivered above and beyond exceptional customer service. Great price and lots of food. The macaroni and cheese and baked chicken was my favorite! Although, all the food was great.

Rick · Married on 03/20/2016

Sean and his team did an excellent job. The entire team was very responsive to all our needs. The food was delicious and if your menu selections pair well with mac & cheese, I'd highly recommend it (or should I call it cheese & mac)! I will definitely use Scrumptious Fare again.

Absolutely amazing food and very professional!

Delicious food - very easy to work with - service was on time and made the event easy for us!