Scratch and Surf Music Reviews

83 | Ocean Springs, MS

83 Reviews for Scratch and Surf Music

Jenn · Married on 05/16/2017

This was the best experience in a dj. I took a chance and am so grateful I did. I was tossed up between 3 people two of which were good friends and I chose Jeff at scratch and surf and I was beyond satisfied he made my night amazing.

Sent on 05/29/2017

Katie · Married on 04/29/2017

Jeff did it all! I didn't have to worry about making a playlist! All I had to do was let him know my songs for first dances, etc! Best DJ ever!!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Tori · Married on 03/31/2017

Jeff kept people engaged and on the dance floor because he continued to play the perfect songs! Jeff is fun and down to earth! Best DJ I have worked with!

Sent on 03/12/2017

Danielle · Married on 03/11/2017

Jeff was absolutely amazing! There is not one thing I would change about the night. He was a pleasure to work with and very attentive. Anything I asked for he was more than happy to do! He was interactive with my guests and genuinely seemed to be having as much fun as we were! I can't say enough about my experience with this company! I had the best night of my life, largely in part to Jeff Vance!

Sent on 03/13/2017

Katie · Married on 03/04/2017

I highly recommend Jeff and Scratch and Surf Music!!! He was so nice and easy to work with. He responded to emails and calls quickly and always added a little humor in his emails!
    Our reception was a blast and the music was on point! Everyone was dancing right after our ceremony and didn't stop until the last song....thanks to Jeff!

Sent on 03/17/2017

Ryan · Married on 03/04/2017

Thinking of the wedding day, you can get worried about the music choices and whether your friends and family will enjoy the celebration. Jeff took away all of these worries. His pre wedding checklist and music request made everything so easy! Very professional and did an awesome job! I highly recommend him. Thanks bud, we had an awesome time!

Sent on 03/24/2017

Kristen · Married on 02/11/2017

Jeff was extremely professional and a whole lot of fun. He took all of our requests and incorporated it into the playlist. He also provided sound for our outdoor wedding. He worked great with our wedding coordinator, was on time and just all around a fantastic person. We planned this wedding from afar, and all emails were responded to quickly. Would definitely use him again and would refer family and friends to this business.

Sent on 03/27/2017

Toby · Married on 10/22/2016

Scratch and surf showed my friends and family that a real Dj isn't a press Play and walk away kind of job. The Dj was just as much of the entertainment as the music itself.

Sent on 01/04/2015

Lu · Married on 07/25/2016

No advice. Great guy to work with.

Sent on 08/03/2016

Jeff was great to work with! His system is very easy to use and helpful for planning the event. We didn't request too many songs but he still played the perfect songs for us!

Sent on 08/03/2016

Jennifer · Married on 07/09/2016

Jeff and his crew are very responsive to phone calls, emails, and are able to handle whatever request you need fulfilled. We have worked with them several times and they always make our event's more enjoyable as well as more efficient. We'll certainly be using them for all of our DJ needs in the future!

Sent on 07/12/2016

Andrea · Married on 06/04/2016

Jeff was awesome and all my guest loved the music. MOB even danced!

Sent on 06/08/2016

Jeff and Warren were outstanding!!!

Sent on 06/24/2016

Philip · Married on 04/23/2016

The DJ was super professional and did a fantastic job!

Sent on 05/10/2016

Emily · Married on 04/16/2016

Jeff Vance is awesome, meet him at a Bridal Show and hired him on the spot. He played all the songs on my play list and got the party going. Super friendly and helpful. Jeff maintained my ceremony schedule and helped me when I was starting to get off schedule. Would highly recommend Jeff again to anyone. Very pleased with his services and every time I emailed or call, always answered or responded by quickly.

Sent on 05/03/2016

Matt · Married on 04/09/2016

We had Warren from Scratch and Surf Music and he was absolutely everything and more we could have asked for. Jeff and Warren were very responsive and helped to make the choice of DJ very easy. I had total confidence just from talking to them that they were the right choice. We loved our DJ Warren, his set up was awesome and he kept everyone dancing and having a good time. I highly recommend Scratch and Surf Music to anyone looking for a trustworthy DJ that knows how to have fun!

Sent on 05/05/2016

Heather · Married on 04/02/2016

Scratch and Surf Music did an amazing job at our wedding! We had a blast with DJ Jeff Vance. He was very involved with the crowd and kept the whole night flowing for us. We met with him, told him our style, and he made it happen just like we wanted it to. He was very professional and the website was extremely helpful, easy to use, and helped us make sure we had everything we needed. If you are looking of someone to be involved with the guests and have a good time, I would highly recommend DJ Jeff Vance to DJ your wedding!

Sent on 04/24/2016

Tyler · Married on 03/12/2016

The DJ came on time, he had tons of extra songs that rocked, and was very professional. He is an amazing DJ and I would for sure tell people about his services!

Sent on 03/30/2016

Molly · Married on 01/01/2016

Scratch and Surf emceed and provided A/V for our annual business meeting. Jeff was professional, very accommodating and met all of our needs and then some. He also helped jazz up our usually very bland meeting with getting the crowd involved and excited. His prices were competitive and the value he added to our event was worth every penny.

Sent on 11/24/2016

Brenda · Married on 12/11/2015

Scratch and Surf DJ services has been our go to DJ for our Office Christmas Party for the past 3 years. Awesome DJ skills, great professionalism, priced just right...look no further this is the DJ of ALL DJs!

Sent on 12/15/2015

Amanda · Married on 10/17/2015

Jeff was great! He was responsive to the crowd and played a fabulous selection of songs! His website is great, and I love that we were able to specify exactly which song to play for which event. Thanks for everything, Jeff!

Sent on 10/25/2015

Kirstin · Married on 10/03/2015

Jeff was AMAZING! I will definitely be referring him to anyone getting married!

Sent on 10/30/2015
  • User5266352 · event on: 06/23/2015

Absolutely love Jeff. He is the best DJ in the Biloxi area. We use them every year for our event. He is always professional. You can't find a better guy to DJ your event. You'll be as pleased as we were and are every time we use him for our events.

Sent on 07/16/2015

Gabriela · Married on 06/12/2015

Jeff was a picture perfect wedding DJ. From his attire the day of to his equipment, he was a true professional. After losing my original wedding DJ because of a change of wedding date and venue, I attempted to contact many DJ's. Jeff was, by far, the most responsive and his phone manner put me at ease. I was a picky bride as far as music selection, as a party atmosphere was a top priority for my wedding. I'm first generation latina-American, but my husband is Caucasian. I wanted a good mix of salsa, top 40, old school rap, and Spanish rap to make sure all my guests would get on the dance floor. Let's just say my dance floor was packed all night long. Thanks Jeff for keeping me on schedule and getting the party started!!!

Sent on 07/28/2015

Heath · Married on 04/11/2015

Jeff was awesome. He really met every need we had and thought of great ideas we hadn't thought of before the wedding. I would definitely recommend him to DJ any wedding, party, or other event where you need music and entertainment.

Sent on 04/22/2015