Hattiesburg, Hattiesburg, MS 39402 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About DJ Don King

DJ Don King is a wedding DJ company in Hattiesburg, Mississippi. This DJ has over 15 years of experience in providing event entertainment services. If you are looking for affordable, high-quality music and entertainment for your event, DJ Don King is a great choice! This company specializes in wedding services, but can also provide entertainment for parties, dances, and other occasions as well. DJ Don King wants to give your guests a night to remember.

DJ Don King provides a wide variety of music styles and genres, to keep everyone at your event interested, entertained, and having fun. This company can provide consultations, MC services, and even help you create a do-not-play list for your event. They can also bring microphones and a sound/PA system for your event as well.

9f52051dd29b7bd1 1509633390663 video 6

29 Reviews for DJ Don King

1 User photo

DJ Don King 1

Linda · Married on 07/01/2018

After my sister heard Don King DJ at Oak Grove High School's prom, she told me I HAD to get him for my wedding reception. We contacted him and thankfully he had my date available! He was very helpful with our song list which included a mix of 80s, current hip hop, and hispanic songs. The dance floor stayed packed during the reception, and we all had so much fun! THANK YOU! I'd recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Courtney · Married on 06/15/2018

Whenever I started planning my wedding and someone would ask who would be playing music for the reception, without hesitation, I would reply DJ Don King. He did the music for my senior prom, and growing up with SL100 as my primary station, I figured it was appropriate that I have such a huge part of my childhood as part of my wedding.

And boy, did he exceed expectations! He did the music for my ceremony, and he listened to all of my concerns about the music being cut off abruptly. I sent him a 2 page list complete with songs (Don’t judge me; I am organized, type A personality HAHA), and he found every single song and helped my vision come to life.

We didn’t serve alcohol at our reception, and unlike most other non-alcohol weddings, the dance floor was full all night long. He played music for people of all ages, and everyone from my 70 year old grandparents to my 40 year old aunts and uncles to my 20 year old sister to my 5 year old cousins were dancing. It was absolutely perfect. I’d like to reiterate that I’ve never been to a wedding where so many people danced! (I may be a little biased though!)

Seriously though, Don was the best. I am SO glad that when I booked Don King, I KNEW that I could cross music off my list of worries!

Thank you, DJ Don King for making our day the most magical, perfect day!

Sent on 06/25/2018

DJ Don King FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 650.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 850.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, Microphones, Travel Expenses
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Sound/PA System

• Venue at The Bakery Building
    Venue at The Bakery Building Banquet Halls

Our couples have shared the pleasure of having DJ Don King as their music vendor for their special day! As a Venue we have not had any issues with his performance, clean up or professionalism. When we see him booked as a vendor we know that the music will run smoothly and the bride will be happy!

• Hattiesburg Hattiesburg, MS, 39402 See on map