Scott Graham Piano Reviews

15 Reviews for Scott Graham Piano

• W

Will Wadas · Married on 06/01/2019

Scott Graham is the man.

Exceptional, could not have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 06/19/2019

Stephen · Married on 04/07/2018

​Scott came to the rescue for our event. Left hi and dry by our "coordinator" with only 10 days to go, I searched for a piano player for my son's rehearsal dinner. Scott was the highest rated in Houston, so I contacted him via Facebook. He replied the same day and made time in his busy schedule to fit us in. He asked for a playlist and hit them all just right...we got so many compliments on his performance. Easygoing, professional, and talented, I cannot recommend Scott highly enough. But book him early! ;>)

Sent on 04/09/2018

Mallery · Married on 10/01/2017

I highly recommend Scott! From our first contact with him until we said goodbye at the end of our event, he was courteous, kind, dependable & professional. If you are looking for an outstanding piano player to add an element of sophistication to your event- look no further.

Sent on 10/12/2017

Tamara · Married on 11/15/2014

Scott Graham is absolutely WONDERFUL! I had him play solo piano music at my ceremony and I could not have made a better choice. He was so professional and easy to work with throughout the entire planning process which made me feel better as a bride. He actually took the time to send me an email a few weeks before my wedding letting me know that he was going to be traveling out of the country and would have limited access to email but that he would be back on a certain day in case I needed anything which was so thoughtful! He can play or learn any song you request and really makes the music all about you and your wedding theme. Most importantly he plays the piano beautifully! When we had our dry run with him I got chills listening to him play the songs I requested. Normally he will not come to rehearsal unless you pay extra for that time which freaked me out in the beginning but he has been doing this for so long that he is great at improvising and reading the cues from your wedding planner and/or preacher that he will carry out your ceremony flawlessly. I received so many compliments on his music and even the classy presence he brought to my wedding. I know I made the right choice with Scott Graham and I would recommend him to all brides and grooms to be.

Sent on 03/02/2015

Scott was amazing at our wedding! All of our guests loved that they were hearing current music coming from a piano. He was so professional and flexible, that he made the planning process of ceremony music a breeze! I would definitely recommend him for ANY event!

Sent on 01/16/2015

Christine · Married on 04/07/2013

I'm in love with Scott's music, both his style and what he has composed! He is very pleasant to be around, and was nothing but a blessing. His playing was the relaxation I needed as a nervous bride! He carefully watched each portion of the ceremony and played beyond what we requested. I will be getting his new cD when it comes out!! Also, he played several modern songs (coldplay Clocks was our exit) and downloaded the music for a few special requests which was exciting. I would live to use him again for anything, not just wedding, however this is his expertise!

Sent on 04/15/2013

Ashley · Married on 06/09/2012

We absolutely LOVED Scott's work. He has the amazing skill to play any song you can think of and I do mean ANY! He was very helpful and gave some suggestions on the ceremony songs, and he even has a few he wrote himself. His price is VERY reasonable and can be booked for a variety of services you may want. I strongly recomend that if you are going with a pianist, to have Scott play for you.

We only had a pianist at our ceremony, BUT he did tell us he is flexible with duets or can play along with a singer if you have one.

He is overal a great guy and as I said earlier an amazing talent.

Sent on 06/26/2012

Scott is amazing. I could listen to him play the piano all day. He really is helpful planning the ceremony music and knows so many beautiful songs and also has his own. I loved the music at our wedding. It was perfect.

Sent on 06/24/2012

Scott did an amazing job! He is so professional and extremely willing to work with you. LOVED him!!

Sent on 01/10/2012
  • X

Mary · Married on 01/08/2011

Scott Graham is amazing.. end of story!! He is one of the nicest guys and he is so easy to work with. He is the most flexible person I have ever worked with. The music at my ceremony was perfect and he did such a beautiful job. I would recommend him to anyone!!

Sent on 01/17/2011
  • JW

Jaime · Married on 11/06/2010

Scott did a great job at our wedding. He was so easy to work with and extremely helpful. He put a lot of time into choosing our music and making it special for us.

Sent on 12/02/2010

Erin · Married on 01/16/2010

Scott Graham, pianist, played for our ceremony. We wanted music that was not traditional. We put together a list of songs that were more contemporary and Scott was happy to find the sheet music and learn the songs. He did an outstanding job! The ceremony music was beautiful and just what we asked for. He was very professional, dressed very nicely for the ceremony, and was easy to talk to. He brought his keyboard as our venue had no piano. We highly recommend Scott Graham!!

Sent on 01/25/2010
  • I

Rhonda · Married on 03/29/2009

Scott is so talented. Book him now before he is taken!!

Sent on 04/14/2009
  • TaraW

Tara · Married on 10/18/2008

Scott is terrific to work with. He was very flexible in meeting. He was also able to talk with me or email me ideas to review. When all was said and done, I put complete trust in Scott that he would select beautiful traditional music for my ceremony to accompany the songs I requested. He did and he was fabulous! I would highly recommend Scott Graham!

Sent on 10/25/2008
  • Linda

Linda · Married on 10/14/2018

Best Pianist in Houston

Scott was a pleasure to work with! He really made an effort to understand what type of music we liked and he can honestly play anything you ask of him. He gave us a great rate and totally killed it at our wedding during both the ceremony and cocktail hours. Our guests absolutely loved him! I highly recommend him to any couple looking to add that special touch to their wedding day.

Sent on 10/31/2018