64 Reviews for Scobey Photography

Engagement Shoot (6)
Albums (6)
Prints (5)
Liability Insurance (1)

The Scobey's (Graham and Ashley) are the ABSOLUTE BEST PHOTOGRAPHERS! My husband and I are obsessed with our wedding photos. They did such a fantastic job capturing genuine and authentic emotions throughout our wedding. Just by looking at the photos, we feel the emotions that we felt in that moment - which is exactly what we wanted.

But more importantly, the Scobey's are awesome people. They are genuine, caring, easy-going. It makes a world of difference having photographers at your wedding that care about you as people. We 10000% recommend the Scobey's.

Profile Picture Ryan, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

There is just so much to be said about the Scobey’s that this review won’t even come close to doing them the justice they deserve! From the very first meeting, we knew that all our wedding photography needs / wants were going to be taken care of and that we had nothing to worry about on that front.

Working with both Ashley and Graham was probably one of the easiest things about planning our wedding. They were completely laid back and ready for anything we could throw at them (including shooting our wedding while on skis the entire day!)

We feel that their excitement to be a part of our special day is what really made it for us. There was never once a mention of time remaining or things that should be skipped to get other shots we wanted. They were completely attentive of all our requests and went above and beyond anything we could have ever expected. Thank you so much for all the hard work you put in to truly make our day memorable

Drew & Jess

Profile Picture Drew and Jess, 3/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We enjoyed working with Ashley and Graham from start to finish! They took AMAZING photos of our "destination" wedding at the Garden of the Gods Resort in Colorado Springs. True professionals, they captured the best moments of our special day.

Profile Picture Katherine, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We were SO lucky to find the Scobeys. Not only is their work absolutely stunning, they're an absolute joy to work with! Graham and Ashley are the sweetest people, and they made us feel at ease knowing we were in good hands. My husband and I didn't do an engagement session, and I was a little worried that without the practice, we were going to come off stiff and awkward in our photos. Ashley is a total pro and had tons of fun games up her sleeve that had us laughing up a storm. It didn't feel weird or posed at all, and our photos came out great - breezy, natural and not at all cheesy (aka, no prom poses in sight. Woo!). We are so indebted to them for capturing our day and for giving us the most beautiful keepsakes. We love you, Graham and Ashley!

Profile Picture Lisa, 5/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

The Scobeys were absolutely wonderful. Their work captured the emotions of the day beautifully and their professionalism allowed us to be present and enjoy every moment of our wedding. We couldn't recommend them more!

Profile Picture Allison, 4/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Working with Scobey Photography could not have been better! They were so wonderful throughout our whole wedding process, and we could not be any happier with our pictures! They captured all of our wonderful moments and memories perfectly, and we have received so many compliments on our pictures thanks to them! Both Graham and Ashley are extremely easy going while also very helpful, organized, and responsive. I would recommend them to everyone!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Graham Scobey did a great job at our wedding! He also drove way into the woods outside of Vail to do it. We were/are very happy with the result!

Profile Picture Mary, 7/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Their pictures were amazing and extremely creative. We were looking for someone who wasn't the standard photographer taking all the forced poses. They caught the moment just as we remembered and and you wouldn't even know they are there. Thank you so much Scobey!!!

Profile Picture User6706490, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, High-Res Images

Not enough can be said about the Scobey's! They were fantastic from start to finish. Being a wedding photographer myself, I wouldn't have trusted my wedding photographs with anyone else. Our photographs will be cherished and loved for many years thanks to Ashley and Graham!

Profile Picture Jason, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter

The Scobeys did an amazing job with our wedding. They were so excited to be a part of the wedding and they were very responsive and easy to work with from start to finish. They did a great job mixing with the videographer as well and put together amazing pictures and sequences. We were so so happy with the results and they made the process of sharing pictures as well as creating an album very easy. We would highly recommend The Scobeys!

Profile Picture Jon, 5/14/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints

If you are looking for a team that will capture the journey of your special day you cannot go wrong with Scobey photography. Their photos are Natural and not at all staged. I am able to relive the joy and fun of the day every time I look at the photos.

Profile Picture Alison, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Second Shooter, High-Res Images

The Scobeys were easily one of the best parts of the wedding process for us. We opted to have both Scobeys do our engagement and wedding photos. I (like many people) am not super confident in posing for photos, but they made us laugh and we were so comfortable throughout everything. It is seriously a great thing when your photographer is the one helping you shake the nerves off before you walk down the aisle! They managed to capture all the great parts of the wedding without ever being in the way - our guests were commenting how great they were at blending in! We got the photobooth as well and it is easily the nicest quality photos and printouts I've seen at a wedding. They turned around our photos so quickly for us and they turned out so beautiful. My husband and I can't say enough great things about them! Hire these people!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 4/23/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

There's a reason Scobey Photography is so highly rated--they are the absolute best in the business! We actually planned our wedding around their availability because they were my #1 non-negotiable for my wedding day. They were always quick to communicate, and their genuine joy and excitement for us made us feel like we were top priority. On the wedding day, they were photography ninjas--somehow capturing everything and never getting in the way; yet magically at my side the second I wanted a photo with a certain guest. My husband and I had so much fun with them during our pre and post-wedding shoots (as evidenced by so many photos of us laughing). And the images speak for themselves...the perfect blend of photojournalism, traditional portraits, beautiful pieces of art, and candid moments of emotion. My top piece of advice for brides and grooms: don't settle for anything less than the best for your photography, the most enduring decision you'll make for the wedding day. Scobey Photography is the best decision you can make!

Profile Picture Whitney, 11/15/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, High-Res Images

Ashley & Graham are exceptional. They are two of the most genuine people I have ever met and skilled beyond belief. From the first time we met Ashley and Graham we left our meeting feeling like... maybe they want new friends?!? haha. We loved them. Being in their presence makes you feel at ease and from our engagement shoot to our wedding day they make taking photos seem easy and fun but also provide direction (we need it!). Btw, who wouldn't love a photographer duo who leaves you with a hilarious photo booth picture - it was a hilarious AND perfect reminder of how fun of a night we all had. Ashley and Graham we wish we could hug you a million times (but that sounds kinda creepy) but we seriously think the world of you. We can't wait to see the pictures from our big day, we already know that they will be everything we wanted and more. We will forever be the fan's of this lovely family and all that they do. If you are looking for the winning team to capture all the little detailed moments of your day, the formal portraits and special moments in between then seriously look no further book this dynamic duo! You will be forever grateful.

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/14/15, 13 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

I'm an extremely detail oriented person and would consider myself a perfectionist at times. I spent months researching and contacting different vendors for my wedding. I posted on different online groups, searched wedding websites, and contacted friends who had planned fabulous weddings. I met with many different vendors particularly photographers. Scobey Photography came up numerous times during my search. Photography was one of the most important things on my wedding list. I wanted the photos to really capture our day perfectly. I can be very structured and organized. I wanted someone that wouldn't snap pictures of structured smiles and positioned poses. Having the moments of our wedding captured was really important to me. Scobey Photography was without a doubt the perfect fit. My husband and I couldn't describe how much we enjoyed working with them! My husband HATES having his picture taken so the idea of spending a day for engagement pictures was not exciting to him. Graham completely broke the mold. My husband had a blast. He had us playing games and laughing through the entire engagement session as well as wedding day! His pictures captured our relationship to a T! Graham and Ashley are exceptional photographers. What really set them apart from other photographers is their sincerity. They have a God given gift of genuinely caring about people and each other. We are blessed to have met them!

Profile Picture Megan , 10/31/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files

I was impressed by Graham and Ashley Scobey from the first conversation we had to last unexpected and generous gift they sent us after our wedding for the holidays. Their business is not just business to them, it's personal. They add a personal touch to everything they do for you before, during and after your wedding. They were attentive and engaging at our engagement shoot and on our wedding day, and always had a smile on their faces which was contagious. Although they are on the higher price end as we chose the unlimited time package, my family and I would highly recommend this couple for wedding photography to anyone we meet. I can't wait until we have children and can call on them for another photo shoot!

Profile Picture User6082833, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Prints, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot

My husband and I chose Scobey Photography based on a referral from a friend. I had seen a lot of their work and had always been impressed. Evie Perez was our photographer with Scobey. She is a sweetheart and she did an amazing job on our photos! I could not be happier. We had an engagement session and wedding photos. They all turned out incredible! We had so much fun during the engagement session and my husband and I talked about how we felt even closer to each other when it was over. The photos that Evie captured were personal and beautiful. They are exactly what I wanted! I was so happy with the engagement photos, that I had no worries when it came to the photography on the wedding day. Evie and Chey (her second shooter) made me feel comfortable and we had so much fun in all of the pre-wedding photos. I was a little nervous about taking so many photos and how they would turn out because I have never liked being the center of attention and having my photo taken, but all of that went out the window because I felt like Evie and I were already friends. Over the months leading up to the wedding she would check in with us and she even sent us flowers to let us know how excited she was to be working with us. Little touches like that mean so much. She truly cares about people and she is so easy and fun to work with. My husband said the same. He was dreading the engagement session and wanted it to be over as quickly as possible, but once we got started we were both having so much fun that the time just flew by! Evie captured all of the special moments of our wedding day that we wanted and then some. We are so pleased. I feel like I had my dream wedding and choosing Evie as our photographer was the best wedding related decision we made!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 10/24/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Digital Files, Prints

We hired Graham and an assistant for our outdoor October wedding in the North Georgia mountains. Being the guy in the relationship, I went into it with the notion that one photographer is pretty much as good as another -- you just take some pictures and that's that, right? Fortunately, my fiancee convinced me to look at what some photographers are capable of doing, and for me, the Scobeys were one of the very few who took things to a level I didn't know was out there. We were thrilled that they were available with only a few months' notice, and things turned out just as we hoped. Graham truly has a gift with lighting, and we got several miraculous shots of the sort I'd never seen before. I've been taking photography lessons for the last couple of months, and I'm fond of taking in pictures from our wedding to ask the instructor how it was possible to get the effects he did. Of course, it's not all whiz-bang -- there are beautiful perspective shots, candid moments, and everything else that makes the day memorable.

In terms of logistics, the Scobeys were truly a pleasure to work with -- very communicative, timely, and unobtrusive. My fiancee was concerned about the photographers making people feel awkward on the dance floor, having had that happen at a recent wedding she attended. The Scobeys understood completely, and they were somehow everywhere we wanted them to be, but only when we looked for them. Basically, they're a terrific choice, and highly recommended.

Profile Picture Damon, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I used Evie from Scobey Photography and she was absolutely wonderful. She is absolutely the sweetest person ever and went above and beyond to help me during the day. I really can't say enough about Evie and how awesome she is. She really makes you feel at ease and helped me quickly get over my awkwardness with pictures and was just so flexible and accommodating. She is truly wonderful!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/6/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Ashley, Graham, and their team at Scobey Photography are incredible. Not only are the personable, professional, and fun to be around-- their work speaks for themselves. Our pictures capture our favorite day ever so beautifully and every time we view our pictures we are flooded with the memories and emotions from our special day. They are a delight to work with and their artistic approach makes for some everlasting memories we will treasure forever.

Profile Picture courtney, 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

If you are looking for a team of photographers that will treat you like their very own family, who will help you with your dress and help you with your tie then these are the photographers for you! They are not only friendly but true professionals!

Profile Picture DaCharna, 2/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I won't spend a lot of time talking about how beautiful Graham and Ashley's work is because you can check it out for yourself. Warning: you may spend hours looking at old blog posts and lose track of time.

What I can share is that Graham and Ashley are wonderful to work with. They didn't just take pictures of us. They captured us. From our engagement session to our wedding, they made us comfortable. Having your picture taken in the middle of a bustling park can be awkward. But with Graham and Ashley we quickly forgot anyone else was there. We laughed and had fun and the pictures taken reflected our joy.

We can't thank Graham and Ashley (and Sara) enough for our beautiful engagement and wedding photos. We will cherish them forever. Thank you for capturing our love.

Profile Picture User4766057, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Graham and Ashley were thoughtful, caring, and communicative, and Graham and Jordana took INCREDIBLE photos of our big day. Over a year later, we've just finished our albums with them for our parents for the holidays, and it's been such a pleasure reliving these memories with the Scobeys' great pictures!

Profile Picture User6026898, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

THey are all about their clients! I feel like we're pretty much friends :)

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/1/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We loved working with Graham and Ashley. They were very professional and made us feel comfortable as they took our photos on our wedding day. We love all our pictures! Pictures were the most important aspect of our wedding day and they were able to capture every moment perfectly. When we look at our pictures we feel like we are reliving the day all over again. That's not an easy thing for a photographer to do and they did it so well.
Thanks again Graham and Ashley!!

Profile Picture Chrissy, 3/8/14, 2 Reviews