Schneider Hall Reviews

Schneider Hall 4
Schneider Hall 5

Colie Brown · Married on 09/14/2019

Wedding of my dreams

This venue is absolutely beautiful!! My reception was at 7pm, sun was setting and the hall was lit up with twinkling lights. Huge beautiful trees provided a picture perfect setting! Amber and her staff at Schneider Hall were unbelievable. Their attention to detail and experience is unmatched. I would recommend this venue to any bride looking for a beautiful, outdoor, authentic Texas venue!

Sent on 09/19/2019
  • Jordan

Jordan simons · Married on 03/09/2019

Couldn’t ask for more!!

My husband and I got married at Schneider Hall last week and there aren’t enough words to say just how amazing the Hall was, and how phenomenal Amber, the wedding planner and co-owner, is and how she made our day so seamless and wonderful. We chose the all-inclusive package and not only was it a great value, but having Amber in our corner made what could have been a super stressful experience (I’m super Type B and a massive procrastinator) go so smoothly. We had compliments all night about how gorgeous the Hall was, and when I tell you I did none of the planning, I mean I literally did none of the decoration planning (did I mention I also never visualized getting married, nor what my wedding would ever look like? I just knew I wanted country chic. And that’s where my visualization ended lol). I gave Amber some centerpiece ideas and color ideas and she took it and ran. It was BEAUTIFUL. I didn’t want the night to end!

Sent on 03/16/2019
  • Abby

Abby Freeman · Married on 11/24/2018

Helpful, Fun, perfect

Schneider hall was the perfect place for our wedding. Besides the natural beauty of the location, the owner, Amber was helpful, fun to work with, and took charge when any issue came up. We had an issue with our DJ not showing up on time, and she got out her portable speaker and downloaded the songs to use instead. Amber gave us helpful suggestions in regard to getting a refund from the DJ. She only hosts one wedding per weekend, so we set up and had the rehearsal on Friday, then the wedding on Saturday. I did not feel rushed or anxious at all! All of the packages include a stay at the bed and breakfast for the couple the night of the wedding! Perfect ending to the perfect day. I cannot say enough good things about Amber and Schneider Hall! Even though it is a bit of a drive from our home in Houston, it was totally worth it for the price and the venue location! I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for an affordable rustic wedding venue.

Schneider Hall 6
    Sent on 03/03/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Symms · Married on 11/03/2018

Dream Wedding!

Our wedding at Schneider Hall was a dream come true! We were drawn to this venue for its affordability and location. We have family spread from Houston to San Antonio, and having a central location made it possible for everyone to attend. I was also able to have my dream of an outdoors wedding complete with sprawling live oaks and gorgeous prairie grasses. The venue is so beautiful on its own that hardly any decor was needed.
    That being said, Amber was really what brought this fantasy wedding together. She helped us plan and coordinate the whole way. She really cared about making our day special. With our budget I was ready to make a lot of concessions on our big day, but looking back there's nothing I would do differently. I don't think I would be able to say that had we chosen any other venue.

Sent on 03/05/2019

Jamie Machinsky · Married on 10/13/2018

Best Day Ever!!

Amazing staff! Amazing venue! Amber was so helpful in making my day one that I will never forget. She took all of my ideas and brought them to life. She has major connections with other vendors and cordinated it all. Truly grateful for all her hard work.

Sent on 02/26/2019
  • Kristin

Kristin Zapalac · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing Hall

This venue was exactly what my husband and I were looking for when we got engaged. When we met with Amber and toured the hall along with the options we were hooked immediately. Not only is it cost friendly and she does most of the decorating but it is absolutely beautiful and has a romantic ambiance! Perfect for any wedding in my opinion.

Schneider Hall 11
    Schneider Hall 12
    Schneider Hall 13
    Schneider Hall 14
    Schneider Hall 15
    Schneider Hall 16
    Sent on 02/27/2019

Erin · Married on 03/30/2018

5 stars for the best place ever to have a wedding! The price we paid included a two night stay at the Carriage Step Bed and Breakfast also. This was by far the best experience I could have ever asked for in a wedding. Amber is a rock star coordinator and really cares about her brides AND grooms!! Hands down the best place to have a beautiful wedding!

Sent on 04/04/2018

Courtney · Married on 03/24/2018

Far exceeded every expectation I had as a bride!! Amber is beyond amazing and without her our wedding would have not been as amazing as it was. The venue is so inviting and beautiful, and the history behind it made it even better. I highly recommend this venue to any style type bride because Amber will make it a dream come true

Schneider Hall 17
    Schneider Hall 18
    Schneider Hall 19
    Sent on 03/26/2018

Natalie · Married on 03/10/2018

I absolutely love this place, I’ve come here throughout my childhood before it was a venue and dreamed of having my wedding here. My dreams came true now that it has truly become a venue. Also Amber is just wonderful with getting details together and marking sure everything is set up the way you want it. I defiantly recommend Schneider Hall to anyone that wants a rustic/vintage/country wedding.

Sent on 03/26/2018

Megan · Married on 02/17/2018

We were married at Schneider Hall February 17th and we had such an amazing experience! Amber was incredibly helpful and so on top of everything! We live in Alaska and got married in Texas and she had everything absolutely perfect and so so helpful with getting things done since I was so far away!! I'd recommend Schneider Hall to any and everyone!

Sent on 03/28/2018

Kayla · Married on 10/14/2017

Outside of the absolute beauty of the place, Amber helped make my wedding truly the wedding of my dreams!!! From planning to the actual wedding day, she made sure everything went smoothly!! I could not imagine having done any of it without her.

Sent on 10/18/2017

Kara · Married on 10/07/2017

Well...I don't think words can describe how amazing Schneider Hall is and also Amber Becerra. But, if I have to put it into words, it's amazing, beautiful and the most magical venue my husband and I could of asked for! Our wedding was one for the books! Amber is amazing to work with and has the most bubbly personality, she knew exactly what we wanted and had everything I could of asked for to create the most rustic/chic wedding! So, if you're going for a rustic/chic type of wedding then Schneider Hall is seriously the place to go! Amber also recommends the most amazing vendors! We didn't get to eat whole lot..that's inevitable though, but the spread was so beautiful and everyone enjoyed it! We are so thrilled Schneider Hall landed in our lap! We can't wait to plan our family reunion out there...something we decided right after we left! :)
    -Kara Wagner
    10/07/2017

Julie · Married on 09/30/2017

Amber is such an amazing person. She made our wedding perfect and we couldn’t have asked for better. The hall was amazing and so many great compliments were given about it. Location is great. Close to hotels and not far from I-10.

Schneider Hall 20
    Schneider Hall 26
    Schneider Hall 27
    Schneider Hall 28

Lindsay · Married on 09/23/2017

Amber and her team at Schneider Hall are amazing! She is very responsive to all of your questions and brings organization and creativity to everything she touches. They helped my day go off without a hitch! The hall is beautiful and location is great as it is close to hotels and vendors. She opened it to us for rehearsal dinner and bridals as well! Her costs are super reaonsable and you get so much value out of everything she offers. Thank you so much for helping our day be perfect!

Schneider Hall 29
    Schneider Hall 35
    Schneider Hall 36
    Schneider Hall 37

Rebecca · Married on 08/05/2017

Amber was incredible! She was so accommodating and down to earth. She's got a great personality and wants your day to be exactly what you want. Her venue is beautiful and her staff were sweet and professional. my wedding went smooth and uncomplicated which is what a bride wants on her big day.

Sent on 08/15/2017

Amy · Married on 03/12/2017

Amber is extremely personable and down to earth. She is very kind and truly wants the best for your big day! It took us several months to find a venue because wedding coordinators were either not pleasant or the price was outrageous for the amount of time they allotted. You get the venue for your ceremony and/or reception for an unheard of amount of time, for a fantastic price, in a beautiful rustic setting! As if that isn't enough, you can ask Amber anything and as many times as you need and she responds quickly and is always happy to help and answer questions. She makes many wonderful suggestions and she has several vendors she is accustomed to working with. We took several of her vendor suggestions and everything turned out wonderful. I truly believe that no other venue could have offered us the perfect setting for our big day. Amber goes above and beyond as it is in her nature to do so. I wish I could rewind and do it all over again to enjoy that special day one more time!

Sent on 04/20/2017

Lauren · Married on 11/12/2016

Amber and her team are all so incredibly talented and amazing and I can never thank her enough for everything they made possible for us on our most special day. We had a sea of guests tell us that ours was the best and most beautiful wedding they have ever attended. Schneider Hall is THE place to exchange your most sacred vows as it exudes the absolute perfect atmosphere filled with a country chic romance. Our wedding was hands down, the most EPIC and fairy tale night of our lives!

Sent on 04/12/2017

Krystl · Married on 10/01/2016

Amber is a godsend to a bride. She took the stress out of planning our wedding and everything turned out perfect. Schneider Hall is beautiful and well kept and Amber made everything seamless. She goes above and beyond to make her bride and groom happy. 6 months later and I'm still looking back at pictures and remembering the wonderful day it was.

Sent on 04/12/2017

Carly · Married on 10/01/2016

I have not had my wedding yet...its in October. But working with Amber has already been super helpful and friendly. They are super affordable and she is also your day of coordinator. My fiance can email her for questions and assistance and she gets back to us within a couple hours. I cant wait till my wedding. Once we booked with Schneider Hall, so many other things fell into place with her contacts. Ill update once I have had my wedding!

Sent on 02/02/2016

Chelsi · Married on 07/08/2017

Amber is absolutely fantastic! She helped me out with everything from broad concepts to small details. She was so accessible and always responded to my questions quickly and always had helpful advice for me. She does what she does VERY well! I would absolutely recommend Amber and Schneider Hall to anyone who is interested in a beautiful, vintage, country wedding!

Sent on 07/12/2017