SBK Bridal Reviews

12 | Willingboro, NJ

12 Reviews for SBK Bridal

Myong · Married on 10/01/2020

I was gifted a photo session. I knew that I wanted my makeup done by SBK. Tiffany was exceptional!!! She made me look and feel so beautiful and sexy.

Sent on 08/20/2018

Casey · Married on 09/01/2019

SBK is the best!

I hired SBK for hair and makeup for my bridal party and everything turned out PERFECT!!! Communication is prompt and prices are reasonable. Tiffany really takes the time to assess your skin to make sure you are absolutely glowing and gorgeous on your big day!!! Nicole was also so phenomenal and really listened to make sure my hair turned out perfect and suited my overall look!! I had a very large, diverse group of ladies in my bridal party and Tiffany and Nicole made everyone look flawless!!! I would absolutely work with them again!!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Rumya V. · Married on 05/19/2019

Very professional and flexible!

Tiffany was absolutely wonderful! My hair and makeup artist canceled on me the night before my wedding reception and I was a mess trying to find a new artist last-minute. I found SBK Bridal's information on wedding wire and gave them a call. Not only did Tiffany respond to my call after hours, but she was super friendly and flexible enough to agree to do my hair and makeup the next day at 5 am! She came on time and was very professional. She finished my services exactly before my photographer arrived (as I had requested her to). I couldn't be more thankful that I found such a wonderful and accommodating professional and at such short notice. She made me look incredible for my wedding reception and it made my event even more memorable for me and my family. A big thanks to Tiffany!

Sent on 06/17/2019

SBK Bridal's reply:

I am glad I was able to work with you and help you achieve your goals for your reception. Thank You for trusting me!!!

Kyana A. · Married on 10/14/2018

Human Resources

My experience with Torrence was nothing short of AMAZING!! She did my makeup for my 40th Morrocan themed birthday brunch and I couldn't have been happier! Her artistic skills speak for themselves and your pictures will speak volumes!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Angelic · Married on 06/15/2018

Tiffany from SK Bridal did the makeup for the bride and the two bridesmaids. We were really impressed by her professionalism and her dedication. Specifically because even though she had injured her leg a few days before she showed up on time and worked through the pain. The makeup turned out beautifully and everyone was happy. I wholeheartedly recommend SK Bridal and will definitely use them again.

Sent on 06/29/2018

Nicole · Married on 04/29/2018

Where do I begin. I had my hair and makeup done through SBK for my wedding and I could not have been happier with my experience with Tiffany and Nicole! First let me just say that from the moment I met them they felt like family. I felt so comfortable. Second, Tiffany is extremely talented. Not only did she make me look and feel my best, but my bridemaids' makeup was breathtaking. As for my hair, Nicole did an incredible job with my mom and I. We had gotten a ton of compliments throughout the night. I had a vision of how I wanted to look on my special day and these ladies made me look better than I could have ever imagined. I can look back through my pictures and know that I had THE BEST team. From the beginning to the end my experience was amazing and I love them for that.

Sent on 08/09/2018

Nikki · Married on 12/31/2017

Tiffany is an amazing make up artist with a great personality. Not only does she do great makeup but she educates on proper skin care. She knows her businsss and her passion for health and beauty shows through her work. I would recommend everyone to her.

Sent on 09/18/2017

Adilma · Married on 11/19/2016

Tiffany did my makeup for my big event, she used her SBK line, all I can say is It didn't feel like I had any makeup on, it was natural and I received so many compliments! Great Line! We were a Hit!!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Yetunde · Married on 03/31/2012

Miracle Worker

Tiffany is not just a makeup artist but also a skincare professional and educator. I has so many issues with my skin that I refused to post pictures on social media. I sincerely just wanted to look good for my big day. I had amazing makeup for my wedding but now have learned how to maintain amazing skin.

Sent on 01/21/2019
  • RASHEEDA

Rasheeda · Married on 08/11/2019

Pleasant and professional

I had the most fun with tiffany she kept it professional and listen to my questions and what i wanted for my day

Sent on 01/21/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 06/08/2019

Excellent service and wonderful to work with

Initially, I considered trying to go the DIY route until I realized I knew almost nothing about make-up. As there was a small wedding party, it took time before I was able to locate a vendor that could accommodate me. Fortunately, I found SBK Bridal.

Despite my apprehension, Tiffany and Nicole were very kind to me. We were able to find a look that not only satisfied me (I don't wear make-up regularly,) but also my husband, who doesn't like a lot of make-up either. Both, make-up artist and hair stylist, are extraordinarily skilled, and did an excellent job. I was very glad that I hired them and highly recommend them.

Sent on 08/25/2019

SBK Bridal's reply:

It was truly a pleasure working with you. ThanknYou for trusting us with your wedding day beauty. You were a Beautiful Bride!
  • F

Frances · Married on 10/01/2017

I had a great experience with Tiffany and would highly recommend her services. There was a little delay initially with computer transactions, but it all turned out well and myself and daughter were more than satisfied. The location was good with easy free parking and the business is inviting. Both Tiffany (artist) and her office manager (forgot the name) are professional and easy to communicate with. They truly want to make your experience grand. Mine was unforgettable and I felt like a queen for the day.
    Very pleased mother of the groom and adult daughter

Sent on 01/23/2018