78 Reviews for SBD EVENTS and THE FANTASY TABLE SKIRT(R)

User Photos
Uplighting (1)
Backdrops (1)
Candles/Holders (1)
64 SBD EVENTS and THE FANTASY TABLE SKIRT(R) Reviews

Demetra and the entire SBD Events team are second to none! I hosted a Cotton Club/Gatsby themed New Year Eve affair and from the moment I met with Demetra I knew and felt I have selected the perfect person to carry out my dream. She is extremely professional, attentive to every piece of detail and serves as a personal consultant that provides that extra above the top touch to her designs. As I was celebrating a milestone birthday for my husband I knew that I wanted a grand presentation and that is exactly what Demetra and the SBD Events team delivered! I still have guests commenting on the top designer touch that has left them with an everlasting experience. I can’t thank Demetra enough for her care in expressing divine beauty in her work. I highly recommend this team for any event you might be having small to large! They will deliver a design that will exceed all your expectations. Thank you Demetra and SBD Events for creating our memorable keepsake, I definitely give you a 10++!

Photo for SBD EVENTS and THE FANTASY TABLE SKIRT(R) Review
Photo for SBD EVENTS and THE FANTASY TABLE SKIRT(R) Review - Complete pipe and draping Imperial Ballroom/Embassy Suites
Photo for SBD EVENTS and THE FANTASY TABLE SKIRT(R) Review - Designer Fantacy skirt and candy station
Profile Picture Gwendolyn, 12/31/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Services Used: Uplighting, Day-Of Coord., Drapery, Event Design, Event Planning, Backdrops, Table Runners

I received SO many comments about the draping and specialty linens after my wedding., My mother was pleased as were my guests. SBD created a look of elegance for my special day that I could not have gone without. The cake stand, draping and specialty linens......all photographed beautifully!
I will surely recommend SBD events to anyone who is in need of this type of service. I am happy that I went this route and would do it all over again!
Thank you Demetria! For EVERYTHING!

Profile Picture Cameron, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Awesome work! Thank you Demetra!

Profile Picture Alana, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

From beginning to the end Demetra and her staff helped make our wedding the most memorable event ever! She is not a decorator but a designer who creates a beautiful masterpiece. She is professional, creative and takes a consultant approach to helping you achieve whatever theme you're looking for. Our wedding was in July and people are still talking about how elegant it was from the wedding to the reception. She makes you feel so comfortable and confident in her work. Her designs speaks for themselves. SBD Events is TOP NOTCH and

Profile Picture Tracey, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

I hired SDB for my daughter’s sweet 16. Great service. A pleasure to work with. Very professional and qualify of work was exceptional. Will definitely hire for my next event.

Profile Picture Fanique, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

Demetria Cunningham provided exceptional service for our wedding that exceeded our expectations by far. She added additional touches that made our day even more special. She has a permanent space in my list of contacts for decorating any occasion. Very prompt and professional.

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Pure professionalism! Everything turnout just the way I imagine. She made my day everything and more, I'm glad I chose SBD events for our wedding!

Profile Picture Javonda , 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Hi Demetra! I used this service twice, for my 40th & my 50th birthday party. So what does that tell you? Need I say more....

Profile Picture cynthia, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

super nice!!! great service.....keep it up!

Profile Picture User7520715, 1+ year ago, 12 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

great work!!!! Very nice job....keep it up!!

Profile Picture User7553924, 1+ year ago, 11 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Demetra Cunningham of SBD Event Décor did a Fabulous job creating a perfect party atmosphere for my nephew's Super 16 Birthday Party, at a family owned Italian Deli Restaurant. Demetra transformed the restaurant into a teen's dream party place just the way we wanted! Everything from the balloons, cake table, piping and draping and the candy station received many WOW's from the crowd! You want it done right, hire Demetra! Thanks, Demetra!

Profile Picture User7757356, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

Demetra and her staff from SBD Events did such a FANTASIC job with my nephew's Super 16 Birthday Party! Decorations were perfect and the Candy Station was AWESOME! You can NOT go wrong using SBD Events for your next event!

Profile Picture Cynthia, 2/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Demetra did the decorations for my daughters sweet 16 birthday party and it was amazing!! We were so happy how everything turned out. She was easy to work with, reasonably priced, and very professional! I hired her because I didn't want to have to do all of the decorations the day of the event because I wanted to focus on my daughter, mission accomplished !! Thank you SBD events for helping to make her Sweet 16 a memorable event!

Profile Picture Dwanette, 7/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Demetra was hired for our daughters sweet 16 birthday party. She was recommended and I could not have been happier with her decorations. She transformed the room and made it look totally different, just the way we wanted it. Everything from the cake table, fantasy skirt table, chair covers, piping and draping and the candy station. I like people who pay attention to detail and she certainly did that! It turned out more beautiful then I ever imagined. Thanks, Demetra!

Profile Picture Danielle, 2/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Drapery, Event Design, Event Planning, Candles/Holders, Table Runners

SDB events did an excellent job . Very flexible,very professional and very accommodating. I can't thank them enough for making my event a memorable one.

Profile Picture Sophia , 8/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

DEMETRA IS WONDERFUL. VERY PATIENT AND REALLY TOOK THE TIME TO UNDERSTAND WHAT I WANTED. SHE MADE MY DREAM WEDDINGCOME TRUE. IT WAS TRULY STUNNING. I RECEIVED SO MANY COMPLIMENTS ON MY DECOR AND LIGHTING.

Profile Picture Erin, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Everything looked amazing and was exactly what I requested !

Profile Picture Nesha, 7/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

The gratitude I feel within my heart is for the short notice, wonderful, selfless job SBD Events did in supplying the stunning backdrop decoration for my niece's wedding. SBD Events did an excellent job and provided extras and worked with me financially to provide a " wonderful, fantasy wedding to be remembered". I appreciated Ms. Cunningham's professionalism and creativity. Demetra Cunningham is awesome!!

Profile Picture Virginia, 5/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Demetra Cunningham of SBD Event Decor does the most magnificent work! She created an elegant decor for my son's outdoor wedding at a yacht club, in addition to the bride and groom's sweetheart table with backdrop and also the cake table. Her decor was a photographer's daydream. Her decor was also the bride and groom's daydream come true.

Profile Picture Betty, 5/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Demetria was great. Her work was wonderful. And, I greatly appreciate her service

Profile Picture Daphne, 4/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Demetra offered feedback to me as a bride that was so vital it stuck out to me during the entire reception. She was do helpful and had my best interest at heart!!

Profile Picture Eka, 3/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

SBD events managed to completely transform what was a somewhat plain, if drab room into the wedding fantasy that my wife and I had wanted. They managed to do this under a very tight timeline due to a previous event at the venue (SBD didn't have a previous event, the venue did) but still managed to make it happen perfectly. Thanks Demetra!

Profile Picture David, 10/11/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Demetra did an amazing job and my wedding was so beautiful because of her and her team!

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/28/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I would DEFINITELY recommend Demetra to anyone looking for an event planner. She was helpful, professional and on time, kind, caring, and was able to take my vision and turn it into a beautiful event. I loved working with her and everyone who attended our wedding loved the decorations, both for the ceremony and the reception. The hard work she put into decorating our wedding showed and we are so happy we got the chance to work with her!

Profile Picture Tamineca, 8/9/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

Five star service all the way!!! I will highly recommend to any and everyone that SBD Events is the way to go! I was amazed!!! Thank you to Demetra and her team; you guys made my wedding day pure AWESOMENESS!!

Profile Picture Janell, 6/21/14, 1 Review