Sayles Livingston Design Reviews

173 | Tiverton, RI

173 Reviews for Sayles Livingston Design

I used Sayles Livingston for my flowers and I couldn't be any happier.
    Her vision for flowers and flower arrangments is captivating! She used white and fuschia / light purple colors for my flowers and created such a soft, natural looking flower arrangements that blended so well with the surroundings. The setting was breathtaking and the flowers certainly contributed to the numerous compliments that we received.
    Sayles was able to work with my budget and direct me to the right choices that matched my personality and style. I would highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 06/17/2013

Sayles provided the most beautiful flower arrangements for my wedding. The compliments were overwhelming because of the quality and creative touch. Sayles was also very flexible as some things undoubtably changed last minute. I planned my wedding quite a distance away and she provided some sample arrangements and took photos of them for me to look at. She also added tealights and candles that made the night glow with romance. I can't thank her and her staff enough for helping make my wedding so perfect!

Katie · Married on 10/06/2012

Spectacular.

That is the only way I can think of to put words to what had to be the MOST beautiful flowers I've ever seen. Sayles was so understanding and thoughtful in the planning process, but when the flowers showed up....it was so much better than I had even hoped! Sayles listened to exactly what I wanted for colors and a vibe, and we even gave her some really specific requests in terms of the centerpieces. She showed up with flowers that were everything I'd hoped for, plus her own AMAZING artistic touch...which made for flowers that everyone at the wedding was commenting on and complimenting.

The bouquets were perfect. The chuppah was to die for. It was all just...spectacular.

If you're getting married anywhere in the area, CALL SAYLES. She's amazing -- you won't regret it!

Sent on 10/09/2012

Amy · Married on 10/06/2012

Sayles was nothing but professional and considerate of everything I visioned for my wedding. Not only were her flowers stunning the day of the wedding, but she was flexible and accommodating up until the day whenever I changed my mind (as brides tend to do)! Everyone at the wedding kept saying the flowers/decor were some of the most beautiful they'd ever seen. The clusters of white pumpkins next to the mason jars of Hydrangeas were truly a sight. Thank you so much, Sayles!

Sent on 10/25/2012

Sayles Livingston Design's reply:

Thanks Amy! It was a pleasure!! Congratulations! Sayles

Sayles did the flowers for my wedding this past October at Mt Hope Farm and she was absolutely phenomenal! During our meetings I really felt like she listened to me and quickly got a feel for my taste. She just got it. Our flowers were to die for and way beyond my wildest expectations. She went above and beyond for us as I'm sure she does with all of her clients. So many of my guests were still talking about the arrangements after the wedding! I would recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 11/12/2012

Ken · Married on 09/15/2012

Sayles listened to what we wanted, and did a great job of realizing our vision. The floral arrangements she created were simply outstanding. .

She is very easy to work with, and her fees were extremely reasonable.

We were thrilled with her work, and recommend her without reservations. If we do any more events in the area, she will certainly be the florist we use.

merle · Married on 09/02/2012

From our very first contact with Sayles, we knew that we had chosen the right florist for our daughter's wedding. She was warm, friendly, and low key and yet obviously extremely knowledgeable and a seasoned professional. She attended to every detail of both the flowers and decor of the wedding venue, advising us on details that we never would have considered without her advice. From a financial standpoint, we never experienced any pressure to go beyond our budget. The flowers were breathtakingly beautiful!
    When my daughter and her bridesmaids arrived back at our home to get dressed for the wedding after hair and makeup appointments, we were greeted by an enormous box containing the bridal and maids bouquets on our dining room table. The fragrance and beauty of the flower were amazing and set the stage for what was to come during the ceremony and reception.Everything was magnificent, yet in no way over the top. We were lucky enough to be able to bring some of the flower home with us after the wedding and enjoyed them for the rest of the week. All I can say is that our guests are still talking about how beautiful the flowers were. several months later. Thank you, Sayles!

Briana · Married on 08/25/2012

From the very beginning of our discussions, Sayles understood our vision and proposed the most elegant options that would fit both our style and budget. On the wedding day, she was there with her team to set everything up, and everyone raved about how gorgeous and perfect our flowers were. Additionally, she provided parasols that were so amazing -- given our wedding was outside on a sunny day, guests raved about how beautiful and thoughtful these were to keep them cool. They also looked awesome in photos. Thank you, Sayles, for making our wedding so spectacular! You have exquisite taste and I cannot imagine a more lovely person with whom to work.

Sent on 12/04/2012

Vicki · Married on 08/18/2012

Sayles went above and beyond to provide the most AMAZING floral displays for our wedding. She took our vision and and dreams and completely exceeded them! Our guests were blown away by how stunning our flowers looked and haven't stopped talking about them since!! We are so glad we chose Sayles as our vendor....we love her!!

Sent on 11/21/2012

christine · Married on 08/11/2012

Sayles is absolutely the best florist. I am an extremely difficult customer.
    I think I sent her over 16 emails with changes. She was responsive, and
    courteous always. I design flowers myself, and have decorated show houses
    for 20 years. Her arrangements blew me away. The flowers made the
    day very special. I found her through wedding wire and am absolutely thrilled
    with my choice. There was a problem with the lighting through no fault of hers just one of those things and she refunded the money I paid for lighting.
    Which is the honorable thing to do. My son is in Vermont because otherwise
    she would certainly be the florist of choice for a more local wedding.

Sent on 08/15/2012

Laura · Married on 08/04/2012

Sayles did an amazing job. I couldn't have asked for more beautiful flowers or better decor. Sayles listened to my vision and executed even better than I could have imagined. Everyone agreed that the wedding was beautiful. I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 11/26/2012

WONDERFUL..JUST THE MOST WONDERFUL

Sent on 01/26/2013
  • Tizzy

Tizzy · Married on 07/14/2012

Sayles and her team are an extremely talented group! Her arrangements at our wedding were absolutely stunning. The arrangements couldn't have been more beautiful. Thank you, Sayles!

Sent on 01/19/2014
  • User2032515 · 2+ years ago

It was such a pleasure working with Sayles and we were delighted with the flowers that she and her team created for our daughter's wedding. From the small buckets of flowers she hung on the ceremony aisle to the high and low table arrangements to the bouquets, everything was just perfect and exactly what we had described! She offered lots of helpful suggestions, knew our venue very well, and kept us within our budget. Plus, she is just very, very nice to work with.

Sent on 11/28/2012
  • User2522010 · 2+ years ago

I did all of my own centerpieces for the wedding, because we were on a budget, but for the bouquets, I really didn't want to have that responsibility so we hired Sayles. First off, Sayles gave us an incredible rate for the bouquets, bouts, and corsages. I am not a very picky person, so I told Sayles the colors that I wanted and one type of flower I wanted in the arrangements. When we arrived to the venue and saw our bouquets I was STUNNED at how BEAUTIFUL they were. I honestly couldn't have dreamed of a more beautiful bouquet! I couldn't have been happier with Sayles and I HIGHLY recommend working with her!

Sent on 07/05/2012

Midge · Married on 06/23/2012

Sayles did a beautiful job at my daughters wedding. She was so accommodating and creative with the requests my daughter had for her wedding day. They are professional and artists at what they do.

Jennifer · Married on 06/22/2012

We were extremely lucky to be able to work with Sayles Livingston Flowers for our wedding. She took all of our ideas and requests and created gorgeous arrangements that were exactly what we were looking for!! And some that were beyond what we could have dreamed of. You will not be disappointed if you work with Sayles!!

Sent on 10/30/2012

Our flowers were soooo gorgeous. We could tell immediately that Sayles has great taste and a great eye. We were able to give her a budget a describe a vision of what we wanted, rather than dictating exactly how many of which flower we wanted where, etc, and just trust her to make it beautiful. So I didn't really know exactly what everything was going to look like- but it was all just stunning, from the church decorations to the bouquets to the centerpieces and the boutonnieres and even a wreath for my flower girl's hair. Not to mention that throughout the whole process when anyone asked "who's doing your flowers?" as soon as I said Sayles they smiled and went "ooooh, she's amazing".

Sent on 07/02/2012

Candas · Married on 03/25/2012

Sayles and her team designed a beautiful non-traditional huppah for me and my husband, with draped red silk fabric and red and white florals. She also made a matching bouquet and boutonniere for us. After giving Sayles a few inspiration photos, she knew exactly the look I was going for, and was able to deliver. Since we had our reception in a restaurant, we didn't use her services for reception decor, but totally would have had we needed flowers! She's a treat to work with and very talented. Highly recommended.

Sent on 05/04/2012

kathryn · Married on 12/09/2011

I do not have the words to express how great our wedding turned out. Sayles truly cared about every detail and made my day perfect! I was impressed with her ability to come up with fun ideas for my bird theme to make my wedding more personal.

Sent on 12/14/2011

Sherry · Married on 09/18/2011

We just got married on September 18th 2011 and Sayles did all of the flowers for the ceremony, wedding party, cake and reception. When the flowers arrived at my home for the pre-wedding pictures, it stopped me in my tracks as they were even more beautiful than I had imagined. The bridesmaids could not believe how beautiful they were! They were stunning!!

The wedding reception was held at Independence Harbor September 18th and even the staff there were commenting about how beautiful the flowers were and they continued to tell me they have never seen their venue look so spectacular! We were getting compliments from everyone and those do not come easy from a group that has seen it all.

When I arrived at the ceremony and reception, I walked through the reception and took one look at the flower presentations and they literally took my breath away! Sayles made the entire room come to life with the flowers on all the tables whether it be on the guest tables or the cake or the accent tables! The incredible tablecloths she suggested also made such a difference!
    It was more than I ever imagined and I was overwhelmed with appreciation and amazement.

Sayles is a very talented visionary who can help you create the wedding you always dreamed of. She listens to your perspective and adds her expertise with guidance and knowledge to bring it all together in a way that is nothing less than spectacular! She is flexible and will work with you on all levels to ensure you are comfortable snd satisfied with the end results. Sayles is a true professional on all levels!

I was a very particular bride. The details were extremely important to me.
    Flowers are somewhat a leap of faith when you are planning a wedding, as you never really know what the actual product and quality will be until the big day. Sayles exceeded all of my expectations from quality of service to professionalism and she is extremely personable.

Sayles is very talented, creative and she is nothing short of amazing! She made our wedding become over the top beautiful and a day we will never forget. I cannot thank Sayles enough for everything she did! I cannot wait to see the pictures!

Sent on 09/28/2011

Norah · Married on 09/10/2011

Sayles' designs are amazing, we couldn't have been happier with the flowers for both our rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception. I had lots of correspondance with Sayles throughout the planning process, I could always count on her to get back to me in a timely manner! Also, I had a number of late in the game changes that required her going the extra mile, and she couldn't have been more helpful or easier to work with. Flowers were made easy for us by Sayles Livingston...we talked about what we wanted stylistically and color scheme wise, and she took it from there. Sayles and her team are a delight to work with and I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 09/27/2011

Darrity · Married on 09/03/2011

The flowers at my wedding were the most incredible flowers I have ever seen. I met with Sayles and basically gave her my color scheme-blues, purples and greens and she came up with the most amazing arrangements, and within my price range. You will not be disappointed if you go through her. She is a genius. I basically met with her once, and then we emailed back and forth throughout the whole process and then I showed up day off and there they were. They were incredible and every single person at my wedding commented on how beautiful they were.

Sent on 09/14/2011

Sara · Married on 08/27/2011

Despite a hurricane, time changes, floods and hotel evacuations, the wedding was
    amazing. Sayles did a beautiful job and really helped to make it a memorable
    event. She was a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 08/30/2011

laurie · Married on 08/20/2011

To say that Sayles has exquisite taste and vision is a vast understatement. Her creations set the mood for an event and keep surprising each and every time you glance at her arrangements. SLD has been an integral part of two weddings and a graduation party I have hosted and her talents have reigned supreme. To not put her services on your "must have" list is to limit your event's true potential to delight fully!

Sent on 06/29/2016