Sayles Livingston Design Reviews

173 | Tiverton, RI

173 Reviews for Sayles Livingston Design

Jen · Married on 07/19/2014

Sayles Livingston did an amazing job on the flowers for my wedding this past July! Sayles met with me twice and went over in detail the look and style that I was trying to build. She had numerous books on previous events for us to look through and allowed me to point out what I did and did not like. She listened to the types of flowers that I wanted while also advising which flowers were in season and which would last the best for a long summer day. She listened to everything I wanted. On the day of the wedding, everything was picture perfect. She took each detail into consideration. My bridal bouquet looked exactly like the picture I had showed her that I wanted. The bridesmaids’ bouquets were a beautiful mixture of flowers. The ceremony space and reception looked right out of a magazine. Her staff was prompt and professional. I would highly recommend using Sayles for your florist.

Sent on 10/31/2014

Vanessa · Married on 06/14/2014

Sayles was a dream to work with! Her shop/office is an indication of the beautiful and classy floral arrangements she creates. She is truly an artist and makes each floral arrangement to suit your exact needs. Sayles came highly recommended to me by several people and I am so glad I chose to work with her. She listens to your needs, budget and vision and then works around them to create the most beautiful floral arrangements imaginable!

Sent on 06/23/2014
  • Cristina

Cristina · Married on 05/10/2014

Sayles was AMAZING! The flowers were exactly what I had envisioned. She made every effort to create the look and feel I wanted for my special day. She was not pushy at all, she wanted me to have exactly what I wanted and she just listened to my thoughts and vision. She gave me creative input and insight when I asked but she basically just let me create what I wanted. The flowers were perfect. I truly loved my bouquet...so much so that I have dried out out and still have it! She made all the bridesmaids bouquets beautiful too. My flower girls had flower wands which were just so adorable and gracious. Sayles is a true artist. Her creativity and professionalism are a beautiful combination. I am so happy I had the opportunity to work with Sayles. I loved working with her, she made it easy and fun! :)

Sent on 07/10/2014

Sayles did an amazing job with the flowers for our wedding! I have to admit I don't know much about flowers, but I was able to describe the look I wanted and what she created was absolutely perfect. She was very responsive via email and very accommodating to my husband and I's busy schedule. I would definitely recommend her for your wedding!

Sent on 05/09/2014

Donna · Married on 05/03/2014

Sayles was our florist for our daughter's wedding on 5/3/14. The flowers were beyond beautiful and everyone is still commenting on how beautiful they were. They were exactly what my daughter and her fiancé wanted. . She does a great job and you will be very happy with her services. Highly recommend hiring her for your wedding!

Sent on 05/14/2014
  • I

Ingrid · Married on 04/05/2014

Sayles was the first vendor we selected for our wedding. Jeff, the groom, loved her website so we set up a meeting. From the first time we met throughout the planning process, Sayles was wonderful to work with. She is talented and flexible and put me completely at ease with her suggestions. Our wedding was held at the Ocean House, one of the most spectacular venues in New England, and our flowers stole the show, from the views! I received dozens of compliments on how extraordinary my bouquet and the arrangements were. Please take a look at the pictures that get posted as well as those on her site. They are even more beautiful in person. We are so happy to have had the opportunity to work with Sayles. She is remarkable at her craft!

Sent on 04/08/2014

Meghan · Married on 10/19/2013

Sayles' work is incredible!! I was absolutely blown away by the beautiful flower arrangements she provided. I had this vision of lots of brightly colored flowers, but initially I had trouble finding pictures that matched what I was envisioning. Well, Sayles delivered exactly what I was picturing! From the bouquets to the alter arrangements to the reception flowers...they were all gorgeous. Sayles was always incredible responsive to email and had great suggestions and ideas throughout the whole process. Plus the prices were competitive with other florists in the area. I highly recommend Sayles Livingston Flowers- you'll be in excellent hands! Thank you Sayles for your beautiful work!!

Sent on 12/29/2013

Meghan · Married on 10/19/2013

Sent on 12/29/2013

Adrienne · Married on 10/05/2013

Sayles was fantastic to work with. We got married in Cape Cod and she traveled from Rhode Island easily and efficiently. From consultation to execution, I never had any doubt about Sayles' ability to follow through. She delivered exactly as promised. Outstanding!

Sent on 10/29/2013

Sayles was amazing. I was more laid back on what I wanted my decor to be and she really nailed it perfectly with the small ideas I had tossed at her. Her and her team made my wedding absolutely gorgeous and the best part was the next day they transported the flowers to our hotel where we were having a breakfast so we could re-use all of them. They were so beautiful the hotel we stayed at wanted to keep a small portion of them to have around the lobby which was a nice little reminder to my husband and I as we checked out that weekend of what a beautiful day and a beautiful job Sayles had done! She's the best!!

Sent on 10/30/2013

Julie · Married on 09/21/2013

What an amazing, talented team. The flowers were perfect, totally made the wedding!!

Sent on 10/15/2013

Sayles and her team were amazing. My guests all said my wedding looked fit for a celebrity, and in large part that was because of the beautiful floral arrangements and decorations provided by Sayles. She is attentive to every detail, and followed through on all of my requests, big and small. She exemplifies professionalism, and I had complete trust in her for my big day. Her lush, gorgeous arrangements are simply gorgeous, and I highly recommend her without reservation.

Sent on 09/30/2013

Kayla · Married on 09/14/2013

I looked at 4 florists before going with Sayles. The best part was, she was the only one within my budget and she was also my favorite! Even if the other florists had been in my budget, I still would have went with her. Her studio is gorgeous and you can tell she takes pride in what she does. Her arrangements are unique, and she has the ability to understand your vision even if you don't understand it yourself. I knew very little about flowers before meeting with her, so when I described what I wanted it was very vague. She was able to take my description and bring it to life! She was so easy to communicate with up until the day of, and on the actual day, her and her assistants were in and out so quickly I didn't even see them! I had 8 bridesmaids and 8 groomsmen, and we were doing a first look in order to maximize photo time. I was concerned with that many in the bridal party that we would waste time pinning boutonierres and handing out bouquets. Like I said, I never even saw them! They assisted the bridal party with distribution and pinning and then were gone. I was so thankful to have their help so we could get on with the photos. The bouquets were gorgeous and I think mine is particular was the prettiest bouquet I have ever seen a bride carry. As for the centerpieces for the reception, they were absolutely perfect in size, color and type of flowers. I am so thankful I got to work with Sayles and her team, she is a true artist and professional!

Sent on 12/05/2013

The flowers were spectacular, just what we wanted, and fit our budget. She was extremely easy to work with and very flexible. A delight!

Sent on 09/25/2013

Kali · Married on 08/17/2013

Flowers for our ceremony & reception at Blithewold were incredible. She did an amazing job - she was always easy to get in touch with & very willing to make changes. Easy to work with, nice & fairly priced. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 09/06/2013

Rochelle · Married on 08/17/2013

Sayles is so talented! The flowers for my wedding were amazing. She is super nice and works with you on your vision. She makes everything thing look so beautiful! If you want the best of the best go with Sayles!

Sent on 09/12/2013

Janelle · Married on 08/17/2013

Sayles Livingston Flowers created seriously gorgeous, lush bouquets and arrangements for our August wedding. Sayles is an absolutely lovely person herself and she ensured a personal experience from the moment I emailed her to ask if she was available for our date. Planning a Rhode Island wedding from Boston was made easy because Sayles was so available and responsive to pictures, questions, and ideas via email. She is amazingly talented and I was so happy with the end result on our wedding day. Our flowers lasted for 12+ hours! Additionally, her team delivered and cleaned up without any interruption to the day. I would recommend Sayles to any RI/MA bride!

Sent on 10/14/2013

amy · Married on 06/29/2013

I really enjoyed working with Sayles as my florist. She delivered exactly what I was looking for, even though I gave her pretty minimal guidance. She took what ideas I had and ran with them, and everything came out even better than I had imagined. The flowers she chose were so vibrant and beautiful and really defined the whole aesthetic of the reception. I would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 07/28/2013

Eric Kristen · Married on 06/29/2013

Sayles Livingston is the top choice for New England floral design. We were very impressed with the quality of work that Sayles Livingston flowers provided to our wedding. Sayles and her team were flexible with all our requests, responsive to our pricing needs, and extremely talented! Our guests are still talking about how great the floral arrangements and ceremony design looked. We highly recommend Sayles Livingston floral design for your wedding or special event! Contact us if you would like more info - Eric & Kristen Moreira 774-263-1625. Hyatt Regency, Newport RI Wedding, June 2013.

Sent on 02/13/2014

Courtney · Married on 06/01/2013

Sayles was amazing to work with and completely exceeded all of our expectations on the flowers and decor she created for our wedding. I've had guests tell me it was the most beautiful wedding they have ever attended --- of course I would agree! I can't stop looking at the pictures - Sayles desiged our dream wedding - only better!

Sent on 06/20/2013

I can't even put into words how thrilled we were by the bouquets, centerpieces, and chuppa that Sayles created for our wedding! It was such a lovely moment when we saw what she created on our wedding day- everything was even better than we imagined. Our guests are still commenting on how beautiful the flowers were!

In addition to the finish product, it was a pleasure working with Sayles as she has a very kind, intuitive and relaxed way about her. My husband, mom, and I left our planning meetings with her feeling like we were in very talented hands. We would highly, highly recommend Sayles!!

Sent on 07/04/2013

Rebecca · Married on 06/01/2013

Sayles created the most beautiful flower arrangements for my wedding! I had to plan my entire wedding long distance and had no idea what to expect. Sayles came highly recommended and everything that was said about her was true. I was thrilled with the outcome and would continue to highly recommend her services.

Sent on 08/22/2013

Cathy · Married on 06/01/2013

Sayles and her team were amazing. They created amazing flowers and provide the furniture and decor for the wedding. I HIGHLY recommend them for any wedding or event.

Sent on 09/01/2013

Heidi · Married on 05/31/2013

Sayles was absolutely wonderful to work with, and in a limited amount of meeting time (because of our schedules, not hers!) I felt she really understood everything we wanted and didn't want. Everything she designed was gorgeous, and made an already beautiful venue that much more magical.

Sent on 06/02/2013

Sayles and her assistant Kathryn were wonderful to work with! I would absolutely recommend Sayles as my flowers were amazing. As an event planner, I am fairly particular, and I love flowers so Sayles had a tall order to fill from the beginning. Sayles and Kathryn both took a lot of time with me and my mother to go over books to pick out the perfect flower combinations and color palate. I could not have been happier. Everything was perfect!

Sent on 04/24/2014